Loving Pranpri βœ”οΈ(JenLisa Fan...

By jennielisaKM

Lisa Pranpriya Manoban can't wish for any thing anymore. She has everything that everyone wishes for. Perfect... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: Speechless
Chapter 2: My Rebel Girl
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: My KAIsin
Chapter 5: Naked Live show
Chapter 6: Same person, Same feeling!
Chapter 7: Stuck with you
Chapter 8: Severe Pain
Chapter 9: Now or Never
Chapter 10: This is not a love story
Chapter 11: Present Time
Chapter 12: What is love?
Chapter 13: Don't give up
Chapter 14: Sorry not sorry
Chapter 15: Close to me
Chapter 16: Tutor
Chapter 17: Mad
Chapter 18: Unexpected
Chapter 19: Untitled
Chapter 20: I'm not her first
Chapter 22: Care
NEW STORY-Wrong Wedding
Chapter 23: Road trip
Chapter 24: Lowkey
NEW STORY
note
Chapter 25: 2gether
Note ❀️
I'm back!

Chapter 21: He's my first

4K 147 55
By jennielisaKM

Lisa's POV

I was alone in our classroom when Dahyun came while giving me a weird smile.

"Hey!" She nudge me.

Instead of talking with her, I stand from my sit and was about to leave her alone but she immediately grabbed my hand.

I rolled my eyes because of that. Can't she feel that I'm not on the mood?

"If you came here to tell me your plans about Jennie plss leave me now because from now on the plans are already cancelled" I said bitterly.

"I'm not here because of that" Dahyun replied back.

I was about to say something, but she pointed her finger at me as if saying that she already knew what I was going to say.

"Don't worry I came here as your friend not a businessman. I know you need me right now"

I look at her eyes to figure out if she's telling the truth and to my point of view, I think she's really sincere about it but sorry, I don't feel talking with others right now so her presence is not what I need. Well, all I want now is to be alone.

"Just go plsss" I tried removing her hand to mine but she tightened her grip on it.

I frowned, "Let me go!"

"Whether you like it or not, you will going with me on a KTV right now. Let's just enjoy things this night and removed the bad vibes promise it's my treat" she offered enthusiastically.

My eyebrows arched after hearing that. What? Dahyun will treat me? Oh C'mon, Is she sick or something? I'm not exaggerating things here because this is so impossible. Dahyun is the type of person who's always not willing to spend her money for someone but always in when I'm the one who treats her that's is why I can't believe why she's acting like that.

"Are you for real?" I checked her temperature but she's on a good condition. Maybe she won in a lottery?

"Do you think I will tell it to you if I'm just lying here? Of course, I really mean it" she said chuckling.

I was still contemplating here because of Dahyun's sudden weirdness but I realized that there's no reason for me to think about it since I'm not going with her at all. Just like what I've said earlier, I just want to be alone for this day so I'm not in with her idea.

"I'm sorry Dahyun but I can't go with you" I said to her.

Dahyun groaned and protested, "This is my first time to treat someone but you're just refusing it? I won't take an answer as a no so it's final, you will going with me to have fun this night"

I'm about to complain again but too late because she already dragged me outside.

Haysst, I guess I have no choice but to go with her.

-----------------
Rosé POV

Sana, Nayeon, Jisoo, Jennie and I are already here in KTV we rented and we are just waiting for Dahyun and Lisa to arrive and join us here but I hope Dahyun won't bring Lisa because we have a little problem here.

"Can we sing now? We are waiting here for so long" Jisoo complained.

My eyebrows furrowed because of annoyance. Wow just wow! Coming from her huh? Actually, she's not invited here but she saw us talking about this and asked us if she can join. We didn't have a choice but to agree with her since Jennie insisted us to do it and we didn't want to look like rude in front of her especially on my side, we just reconciled last last day so yeah, here's the result.

But I'm thinking about Lisa and our plans for her right now. We decided to rent a KTV for Jennie and Lisa to have a chance to talk with each other but since Jisoo was here, I think our plans for this day won't work. That is why I'm praying for Lisa won't come this night because if she saw Jisoo and Jennie together here, I'm pretty sure she will misunderstood things and this is not a good idea because it will just worsened their situation again. I just hope Dahyun received my text. Aiish! Such a waste!

"Rosé, can we sing now? I think that person we are waiting for can't make it. I'll be picking a song now ok?" Jennie said to me.

I checked the time on my watch and it's getting late now so I guess they can't make it. Well it's better for Lisa not being here because she will just see Jennie and Jisoo singing together and get jealous afterwards.

The two of them started picking a song and of all the song they will choose why I love you by Akdong Musician? And what the heck! Are they for real? Jisoo and her will sing it as a duet? Gosh! They're not even a couple.

Ok fine, I understand now why Lisa will act like that. Seeing Jennie and Jisoo like that makes me feel jealous too. For Pete's sake, it really hurts me seeing Jisoo with my bestfriend. This is so fucking torture for me. I should be the one on Jennie's place right now. That should be me, who will be her partner while singing that song. But sad to say, I'm just her sister and I need to accept the fact.

--------------
Jennie's POV

My eyes go to you automatically

It's not even

like the print on

your clothes are eye-catching

Even when I'm doing

something else all day

This person is quite alright

I started singing Su-hyun's part while I felt that my phone is vibrating. I just didn't mind it and enjoy singing in Karaoke since I already knew that it was just Taehyung who is looking for me. Well, I know he can wait so right now I will just spend my time here while singing. I missed this thing since as far as I know the last time I go out with my friends on a KTV is when I was in middle school and that was a long time ago so I really thanked Rosé for this brilliant idea.

Each and every one of your

actions puts me up and down

I'm not someone

who smiles this much

Looking back, I suffered

a lot because of you too

But each and every one of

those things, I don't hate it

Jisoo sings Chan-hyuk's part and when she finished it I get ready myself to my favorite part.

"I love you uh oh" I sing while smiling to Jisoo.

"Sarang-"

"Guys we're already here!" Someone shouted from the door which caught our attention. I immediately turn away to check who it is and I literally freeze on my spot when I recognize them.

"Da-dahyun and Li-Lisa? You came?" Rosé said nervously.

Confusion is written on my face while thinking why they are here. I thought this night is just for my circle of friends? Why they are here? But that's not the problem here, my problem is how I'm going to communicate with Lisa? For Pete's sake, she's not talking with me and it will be a little awkward having her presence here.

I look at Lisa's direction, she's not talking nor taking a single glance in our direction. She was just standing on her spot like a robot.

"I thought it's just the four of you but why J-" There's a tone of annoyance to Dahyun while saying that but before she continue her words Rosé already cut her off.

"Hmmmm change of plan! Long story" Rosé quickly dragged her on the outside while wincing.

Lisa was left standing in front of me. I wanted to talk with her but I'm hesitating to make the first move since I know that we're still not on good terms. Look at her, she didn't even dare to look at me. It seems like she doesn't care on my presence at all so no thanks.

"Jen, it's already your turn. C'mon you didn't sing anymore"

My mind went back to reality when Jisoo tapped my back. Gosh, I forgot that we're still singing.

"Oh sorry Jichuu" I apologetically smiled at her then continue singing.

I love you, I love you

On days I can see you,

although it's not just us two

My heart races,

I'm telling you

While singing with Jisoo, I found myself looking at Lisa again. I didn't see her lately in our school and I'm already used of her always bothering me so I admit that I'm a kind of missing it. I miss her.

I'm still looking at her and good thing she's not looking at my direction.

I shook my head and tried to divert my attention to what I'm doing right now but my eyes can't stop wandering to Lisa who's now drinking alcohol.
Doesn't she know that alcohol is not good in our health? She shouldn't drinking that kind of beverage! Silly Lisa!

Wait! Why am I even thinking about her health? If she doesn't care about it let her be! She's not important! Aiish! Don't look at her Jennie!

Each and every one of your

actions puts me up and down

I'm not someone

who smiles this much

Looking back, I received

so much because of you

So I can't give

you up even more

My eyes didn't leave Lisa as I watch her sipping her drink seriously. As if sensing my gaze, Lisa turn her head to where my direction is and made an eye contact with me. My hand automatically touches my chest when I feel my heart beats so fast with just looking straighly on her beautiful brown eyes. I don't know why it is happening but seriously, what the hell was that?

Feeling so confused, I immediately looked away and just focus myself to the lyrics on screen. Fuck my actions! I only make myself looks so obvious that I'm looking at her. I'm so stupid for doing that! She must be thinking that I'm interested with her right now. Aiiish! Hell no! I'm just curious about her nothing more!!!

Make an action about that, Jennie!

"Jen, you still there? Do you feel ok?" Jisoo asked in concern.

Oh I forgot about her again!

I scratch the top of my head because of embarrassment, "Sorry again Jichuu" I give her a peace sign while showing my gummy smile.

"You pabo! Let's just choose another song for a duet. I really miss singing" she placed her mic on the top of table and grab the song book to choose another one. I smile from that thought and decided to sit beside her as I join her finding for a song.

This is a good idea to stop me from thinking about Lisa. I need to divert my attention to stop my thoughts from thinking about her because this so called feelings for Lisa is not good at all. I can sense something about this and even though I didn't admit it, I know this feelings goes for and I will never let this to turn like that so as far as I can I will do my best to stop it.

"What about closer by Chainsmokers? Do you know that song?" Jisoo said while pointing it on the song list.

I nodded my head, "Of course, this is one of my favorite song"

"Well that's great! I'll be picking it now" after saying that she immediately stand from her sit and enter the song to the karaoke.

The song was started to play and for the second time, Jisoo and I will be singing as a duet again. Jisoo will be playing Andrew's part and mine is Halsey's.

While singing, my heart still can't get over because of Lisa's effect on me. Until now, I can still feel my racing heart beats and I can't understand myself why I'm feeling this way towards her. Maybe it is only a platonic feelings for her? I hope so.

So to understand this feelings, I only focus my eyes with Jisoo while singing. I tried to make an eye contact with her to figure out if she can also gives me the way I feel whenever I look to Lisa but as I look into her eyes, it felt nothing. There's no rushing heart beats just like what I felt to Lisa. Just a normal thing and nothings more.

"Jennie plss tell me the truth. Are you tired or something? You've been looking at me so weird. Are you not feeling well? Jisoo asked me in concern.

I shake my head in disagreement, "No, don't mind me I'm fine. Just continue it"

Nooo! I'm not fine because of Lisa!

"It's obvious, Jennie. You're not in the mood so we should stop now. I'll understand"

"But..."

"No buts! Promise I'll understand" Jisoo stop the music.

But this is the only way to divert my attention.

I'm about to complain but she immediately cut me off.

"Let's just go outside, let's have a talk" she didn't wait for my response anymore and immediately walk towards the door.

Great! Atleast, I don't need to see Lisa here. She will just confused the hell of me.

I followed her but before we left, I tried looking at Lisa's direction again but she's not here anymore.

Wait, where did she go?

C'mon, Jennie, stop looking at her.

"So Jennie I have something to tell you" Jisoo seriously said.

I was fixed in a trance when I heard her speak.

"What is that?" I turn to look at her.

She took a deep breath before speaking, "I know your friends specially Rosé didn't want my presence here but I insisted to go with you guys because this might be my last days with you. To them"

I quickly give her a confused look because of that. What she is trying to say?

"Why are you telling me this? I can't understand you Jisoo" I asked.

"It's hard to say this but I'm willing to let you go now. I already accepted that you're just my friend"

"Wa.. Wait! It's so confusing! Can you explain it to me first?"

Jisoo smiled at me and sighed, "Next week will be my flight to America and I'm already saying a goodbye to you right now"

Waiiiit! What? America? Is she for real?

"Do you mean you're already leaving? Does Rosé knows about it?" I asked worriedly.

She shakes her head immediately, "No, only mom and I knows about it. Even his father doesn't know it.

"You should told it to them specially Rosé. She's your sister and she has the right to know it" I said.

"No plsss no! It's not about I didn't give her worth but I just don't feel saying it to her and aside from that, I'll be back again. No need to worry because we will see each other again"

I shook my head.

"That's not my point, Jisoo. Atleast tell her goodbye. So, how long will you stay in America?" I asked her.

"I don't know but I'll be back soonest ok?" She said while giving me an assurance smile.

"When?"

"Secret, it's for you to found out" she winked at me. "Anyways, can I hug you for the last time?"

I smiled and shrugged my shoulder.

"Of course, this may be the last time" I said then walk closer with her to give her my warmest hug.

I smiled when I felt her hug me tight.

"I love you, Jennie" she said in between our hugs.

"And I love you too, Jichuu!" I answered back.

I don't know if it was me but I heard a sound coming from something but I didn't mind it. Maybe it was just my imagination.

Jisoo immediately pulled back from my hug when she hear my response. Her eyes is widening in surprised.

I smiled mischievously while giving her a peace sign, "Of course, as a friend"

She pouted.

"Yah! Yah! I'm assuming" she said chuckling.

We both laughed on her own words.

"Ok fine, let's go inside. They might have looking for us" she said while smiling.

I nodded my head in response but before I can go inside Jisoo speak out to me again.

"Lisa will be so lucky because she's the only one I know who will get those words from you" she said seriously.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked in confusion.

"Nothing, don't mind it anymore"

-----------------

Lisa's POV

"I love you, Jennie" Jisoo said in between their hugs.

"And I love you too, Jichuu!" Jennie answered back.

That's it! I'll need to leave.

My knees felt weak while seeing them being lovey dovey. As much as possible, I really wanted to walk away in this hell place so I tried as hard as I can to take my steps away even though I didn't have enough strength to stand for myself anymore. I shouldn't go with Dahyun here. I only make myself felt hurt again and again. I'm so dumb to be here.

I wipe my tears as I felt the growing pains in my heart.

I promise to myself that I'm not going to cry for someone else again but I can't stop my tears falling down in my eyes right now.

I cried for someone else again!

You're so dumb, Lisa.

I don't know where I'm going but I found myself just walking without minding where I am right now.

I continue walking while I'm craying so hard like a baby until I saw a park near me. I immediately walk towards here and occupied one bench to have a sit.

I bit my lower lip to prevent myself from sobbing. Good thing I'm the only one here because it will be so embarrassing in my side if someone saw me crying so hard.

I felt my heart ached again when Jisoo and Jennie hugging each other flashed on my mind. Like what the fuck? When I think about it, looks like it's already telling me that love isn't really for me or I will ask myself like am I that unlucky when it comes to love? For Pete's sake, is there any worst with it?

And it looks like I'm really the unluckiest person in the whole world when I felt the water rain drops are coming in the sky. Fine, this is really not my day.

Since I didn't have umbrella or anything here to prevent this rain, I didn't have any choice but to just cry in this bench.

I look like a broken hearted slash hopeless romantic girl in the movies here while waiting for someone else. I didn't do anything but to cry and cry while the sky is crying too. What a great life?

"You should always bring your umbrella with you. You might get a cold" A familiar baritone voice said behind my back while carrying me an umbrella.

My heart beats so fast as an idea came to my mind. I will never get mistaken with his voice. I used to memorize it back then. It used to be my favorite voice back then.

"Miss? Take this umbrella with you. I'll be going now because my cousin is already looking for me" he said again.

I slowly turn away to face him and my world literally stops when once I saw him. I didn't get mistaken because it was really him. My first love.

And that time, what I felt for him suddenly back. It was still the same.

"Taehyung" I muttered while looking straighly into his eyes.

--------------

A/N: What's up guys? It's me again jennielisaKM! I miss writing but sadly writing didn't miss me. 😭😂 Anyway, I miss you guys so how's the story. I didn't update it for so long and I don't know anymore how's this story going on. Since I already graduated and I promise it to you guys to update it when April comes so yeah here's the result. I just hope you like it haha but if you're not well, that's all I can do 😂

P.S: Did someone still remember this story? Hahaha just asking 😂

Anyway, get ready for super much jelly and confused state point of views by Lisa and Jennie as well.

-🅰️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1K 21
[ONGOING πŸ”ž] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
143K 11K 12
Her şey bana gelen mektupla başlamıştı. Ufacık bir not kağıdında yazan şeyler büyük olaylara ve hayatımın değişmesine yol açmıştı. Ben kendimden emin...
182K 7.1K 66
An Indian brother-sister/family story. The Singhania family is the most prestigious family in the country. Together, they seemed to be invincible...
45.6K 2K 19
"Show me somethin' different once, I come from where there's no love." COPYRIGHT 23. #1 ATLANTA 05/01/2024 πŸ†