Hidden Pain (BoyxBoy-Jastin)

By dawinabieber

Justin Bieber is a 17 years old international pop star that everybody loves and adores. He's caring, friendly... More

Hidden Pain
Chapter 1
Mom's New Boyfriend?
Nightmare Begins
The worst pain.
He's not the same
Something's wrong.
He Hurt You?
Is Anybody Out There ?
They know
Let Him Go!
My Baby Boy
So much Tears
Don't Hurt Him Anymore
Worst than a Devil
We Cant Give Up
You have the right
Kinda Cute
First Session
Our Blessings
Hugs
Paparazi
Might Just Fall For You
New Story
He will wait for you
Emotions
I'm Ready
My Flashlight
NEW STORY!
My Heart Is Taken
Happiness

He tried to kill me

3K 84 21
By dawinabieber

“Bieber?” I heard Jazzy yell my name from downstairs. Mark stops his movement on me as he stayed still. I tried to catch a breath after 20 minutes of him thrusting in me without mercy. I had to control my scream as Jazzy was downstairs, sleeping. Dad went out since morning since he had an emergency call from his office and he took Jaxon with him so he wouldn’t trouble me much with both of the kids. Mark instantly drags me to my room when dad left the house. He didn’t let me to put out a fight at all as he undress me and rape me like there’s no tomorrow. Somehow, I’ve gotten used to this pain that I just lay there and take it all in.

“Mar…Mark plea..please.. My sister..” I said not finding my voice. He got off me as I heard movement. I guess he dress himself. “You put that brat to sleep right fucking now! When you’re done, get back up here, I’m not done with you.” He said firmly. I couldn’t help but to let a few tears falls. I heard the door slam making me jump in shock. I push my body up and try to get out of the bed slowly as I reach for my clothes and wear them slowly. I stood up and make my way downstairs slowly. Jazzy was sitting at the end of the stairs. I walk down as she snap her head to me.

She smiles widely. “Bieber!” she screams as she tackle me in to a hug. I try to catch her body as I force myself not to scream in pain as my body make contact with her.

I try to smile. “Hey princess.” I croak. She pulls away from me as she frown. “Are you sick Bieber?” she ask looking at me. I smile and shake my head.

“I’m just having a sore throat baby girl. That’s all.” I assure her. She hugs me back. “I’m sorry.” She said suddenly making me chuckle. “Why are you saying sorry Jaz?” I ask.

“Because you’re sick. I wish I could take you’re booboo away.” She mumbles on my chest.

“Aww baby girl. I’m fine. You’re such a clever girl aren’t you?” I said making her grin and nod her head excitedly. “Yes I am. My teacher said I’m the smartest in my class. And dad always told me I’m the smartest 8 year old he ever met.” She said smiling widely.

“Well guess what princess?” I ask kissing her cheek making her giggle a bit. “What?” she ask. “I think you are too.” I said and pick her up gently as my body is still hurts. She laughs as she kiss my cheek lovingly. I took her to the living room and sat down on the couch as I turn on the Tv. She sat on my lap as she lean her back on my chest.

“Bieber?” she said softly. “Yeah princess?” I ask still searching for the right channel for us to watch. “Why Mark is so mean?” she ask making my head instantly snap at her. I turn her around slowly looking at her face.

I look at her confuse. “Why do say that Jaz?” I ask concentrating on her. She looks at me as she caress my cheek with her little hands. “I heard him yelling at you when you’re upstairs and he said the mean words. Dad always tells me not to say it because it’s a mean mean word. He also push me just now Bieber and dad said people that push other people are not nice.” She explains to me as she hugs my neck.

“He push you?” I ask. She nods on my neck. “Yeah Bieber. When he was walking down the stairs. I was just saying hi to him and being nice like you always told me to.” She said still hugging my neck. I kiss the top off her head as we continue watching the Tv. After an hour, she drift off to sleep as I feel her light breathing on my neck and her holds on my neck loosen.

I pick her up gently and bring her to her bedroom as I tuck her in. She always have naps on the afternoon because she sleeps really late at night like yesterday night as she arrives at my house late. I kiss her forehead as I make my way out of the room and close the door gently. I walk to the living room hearing the front door slam shut. I know who is it.

“Finally, the brat is sleeping?” he asks annoyed. I stare at him and I glare at him. He raise his eyebrows at me. “What are you looking at slut?” he ask irritated.

“I’m not a slut!” I hiss. He just roll his eyes and he chuckle. “If you ever lay a finger on my sister again. I’ll make sure you regret it!” I said controlling my voice as I don’t want to wake Jazzy up. He look at me surprise.

“You’re threatening me? How cute. I think you need to fucking realize who you just threaten aren’t you kid?” he ask amuse. “You’ve been making my life a living hell for the past months and I won’t say anything about it but if you ever lay a fucking finger on any of my family or friends. I’ll..” I didn’t get to finish my sentence as he cut me off.

“You’ll what? There’s nothing you can do to me your little slut. Nothing! May I remind you, who’s in control here. I am. So, if someone is making threats here is me because I have all your family and friends wrap around my little finger. One wrong move kid, I’ll shoot them in the head without you even had the chance to breath. You got me!” he growl as he got closer to me. He slap me across the face making me fall to the ground.

“What did I ever do to you?” I ask as I hold my cheek looking up at him. He smirks and leans down to me. “Nothing.” He said. “Then why are you doing this?” I ask again looking for some remorse in his eyes, but all he have a pure evil in it. “Because I want to and I can. You have everything that u ever want and I’m just here reminding you how your life is not always rainbows and unicorns.” He said as he took a seat on one of the couch near me.

“You don’t know anything about my life.” I said glaring at him.

“You’re right. I don’t and I don’t fucking care!” he hiss. “Why don’t you just kill me already? You took everything from me, you broke me enough.” I said in defeat as tears stream down my face. I don’t understand why he’s doing this to me. Honestly, if he kills me now, I wouldn’t mind, my mind is mess up enough to even care.

He laughs suddenly. I look up at him with my teary eyes. “Where would the fun be then? I won’t have a sex slave anymore. You know how hard is it to get close to your mother?” he said making my eyes went wide.

“Yes, I’ve been stalking you kid. I know all about your little life, your friends, family even crew. I’ve been planning this the whole time. I was planning on kidnapping you but that would just get me in whole lot of trouble. So, I told myself, why not go with this plan. No one will ever suspicious anything.” He said proudly.

“You’re a sick man.” I said trying to hold my sob. I was shock with this newfound information. I felt my whole world crumble down again and again. He’s been planning this? Why did I ever do to deserve this.

He laughs loudly as he pull my hair making me stood up. “You can say whatever you want but we all know who’s your first and the best part is that you will always remember that, for the rest of your life.” He said tauntingly. I look at him in terror. He’s right. I will never forget about him, he will always be my nightmare. Even if all of this ends, if it ever end.

“Son?” the voice call as my body was shook gently. I flutter my eyes slowly. Dad look at me worried. “It’s time to wake up Justin.” My dad as he felt my forehead. “You’re a bit warm. Are you feeling alright?” he asks concern. I nod my head slowly as I sit up. “What time is it dad?” I ask. “It’s already at 12 noon.” He answers. I nod sighing. I feel so tired and I just want to lay down in bed but I know I can’t do that, Dad would suspicious something’s wrong.

He was already worried when I was limping yesterday. Mark really was a monster yesterday. After he told me the most shocking information, he took me to my room and continue his dirty work as he scream hurtful names. As usual, he would leave the house when he’s done. When dad came home, I of course have to act like nothing happen. I still sleeps in his room of course.

“I cook you lunch already Justin. You  miss your breakfast though.” he said still looking at me. “I’m not hungry dad.” I croak. He furrow his eyebrows. “How can you not be hungry? Jazzy told me you haven’t ate anything at all yesterday. She said you only cook her food but you didn’t take any.” He said staring intently at me.

I sigh. “I just don’t feel like eating that’s all dad.”. I croak again. “Don’t feel like eating? That’s not an excuse Justin Drew. You’re eating and that’s final. Now, clean yourself, I’ll be waiting for you outside.” He said sternly as he make his way out of the room. I sighs again as I stood up to the bathroom. I stare at the mirror. I look awful. I look terrible. I look like shit. You know what, I feel like shit.

I search the compartment until I found what I’m looking for. Razor. I took it with my shaking hand and stare at it for 5 seconds before I pull my sleeve’s slowly revealing my wrist that has a few scars. I’ve been cutting a lot and I’m just afraid that I might cut to deep. I’ve been wearing long sleeve and all but I’m also afraid they would find out about it. I sighs heavily as I slice my wrist. I make like 5 cuts, making sure it’s not to deep but enough to make me feel the relieves of pain. I wash the razor and put it back.  I went through the aid kid, clean my cut and bandage it as I pull down my sleeves. I then continue my morning routine. This is my morning everyday.

“Justin!” Chaz yell making me snap my head towards him. He took a seat beside me.

“What’s up Chaz?” I said trying to smile. He grins as he wrap his right arm around my neck. “The cloud I guess.” He said mockingly. I roll my eyes. He laughs. “I miss you bro. Where have you been?” he said now in serious face.

“I’m always at home.” I answer trying to sound like it was a normal thing. “Ouh, why don’t you go out anymore? Usually you can’t stand sitting at home doing nothing. I heard Pattie is out of town, don’t that give you more reason to stay out of the house.” He said as he knows me so well. I just shrugged. “Not in the mood that’s all.” I said.

“Well, at least now we’re at the park. Where’s Ryan anyways?” he said looking around. Yeah, I decided to hang with them at the park. Dad is taking Jazzy and Jaxon somewhere and I don’t feel like going with them. Dad has been suspicious by the way I act around him. I cannot risk going out with them only for my dad to figure something is wrong with me.

“Hello hooligans!.” Someone startle me. I look up to see Ryan fist bump with Chaz. He then looks at me as he gives me a warm smile. He’s been a great friend. He always calls me at night making sure I’m fine even though he knows I’m not. But it feels great for someone to care about me. I don’t feel so alone.

“How are you doing Justin?” he asks staring in to my eyes. I know he did that so he can see if I’m lying. I look away faking a smile. “Never better.” I said. We spend the whole day together. Acting like dumb kids we are. I never laugh this much after what happen. It feels good to be with them. I love them more than anything. They’re my best friends. That what makes me even more scared if Mark will ever hurt them.

Chaz groan as he looks up from his phone. “Gosh. I have to go home now guys. Mom’s alert.” He said annoyed. We just laugh at him. “Yeah yeah, laugh all you want. By the way, thanks for the ice cream guys.” He grin. “You basically eat both of our ice cream dude.” Ryan groan. Chaz actually eat his ice cream and then mine and then Ryan’s. Chaz is just weird that way.

“I was just helping since you guys took a lot of time to finish it.” He said laughing a bit. We just chuckle.

Chaz went home after making us laugh for 10 minutes. Now, it’s only me and Ryan walking back home. “How are you bro? For real this time.” He said beside me. “What do you think Ry?” I ask looking down at my feet. “Well, I know that’s a stupid question but .. Why didn’t you pick up my call last night Jay?” he ask concern in his voice.

“I found out something yesterday.” I said not looking at him. I could feel his gaze on me. “What is it?” he asks sounding curious. I took a deep breath. “I don’t know how to tell you, I still can’t digest it myself.” I said feeling defeat. Feeling my life is not worth living anymore.

“Maybe you’re right Ry, maybe I won’t survive all this, I’m broken than ever already.” I whisper. I felt Ryan pull my arm making me stop walking.

“Don’t say that dude. You’re a fighter Justin. I know you are. We’re gonna end this Justin. We’re gonna tell everyone about this. I’ll make sure that that sick bastard won’t get away with all the pain he have caused you. And I will be by your side through all of it.” He said sternly. I look up at him with my teary eyes.

I look in to his eyes. “What if I’m not strong enough Ryan? What if all this will never end?.” I yell tears rolling down my cheek. He shook his head. “No bro, this will end.” He said trying reassure me.

“He fucking stalked me Ryan!” I yell making his eyes went wide. I wipe my tears.

“He had this all planed. He didn’t just stumble in to my life, he plan it. Get closer to my mom to get to me. Do you really think this will ever ends Ryan? He basically knows everything about me. My brother and sister are at that house now. Do you know how it feels like to make sure I don’t make a stupid move, so they won’t get hurt? To just wanted to yell for help from my dad every time he ask me if I’m okay? It fucking hurts Ryan. I don’t feel anything more Ryan. All I feel is pain. Pain everywhere.” I confess as I drop to my knees sobbing silently. I hold both my knees as I cry in to it. How did my life become so fucked up? This was supposed to be my perfect holiday.

Ryan POV

I stare wide eyes at my best friend. I let the tears fall down my cheek. I kneel down beside my sobbing friend. I pull him in to my right arm as he cries. I don’t know what to do. There’s nothing I can do. For all the question Justin ask, I will never knew how he felt, just hearing it bring me pain, for him to go through it, I don’t even know how. I have to do something about this.

After Justin finally calm down, we continue walking back to his house. Jeremy’s car was park in front making me sigh in relief. At least Justin is safe for the night. I said goodbye to him as I make my way to Chaz house. I need to tell him. he deserve to know. He’s one of Justin best friends too. I can’t keep this only to myself. I need to figure this out fast. I need to save Justin from that bastard fast. He’s killing him slowly and I’m not just going to let it happen.

“Ouh hey butsy.” Chaz said surprise as he opens the door. I smile and he motions me to come in. We walk straight to his room. I took a seat on his bed as he clean his bed full of junks.

“So, what’s up? Where’s Justin?” he ask as he took a seat on his small couch. “Umm. He’s at home, I just got back from sending him actually.” I said. He just nod understanding.

I took a deep breath. “Listen Chaz, I have to tell you something. And this involve Justin.” I said looking at him serious. He look at me confuse. “What’s wrong with Justin?” he asks and I’ve never seen him this serious before.

I rub my temple. “I’m not supposed to tell you but I have no choice and you deserve to know about it. Justin’s life depends on it too.” I whisper. He looks at me, his face lace with concern.

“What are you saying Ryan? What’s going on with Justin?” he ask not taking his eyes on me. “He’s hurt Chaz and we need to help him.” I said sighing. “Who’s hurting him? Just fucking tell me Ryan. What’s going on with Justin?!” he said as he stood up from his seat.

As I was about to answer him. my phone starts to ring making me took it out of my pocket. I look at the contact feeling worry than ever. Without a thought, I pick up the call.

“Justin?” I said immediately. “Rya..Ryan.. Hel..Help me.. Too much bloo..blood.” I heard Justin sob from the other side. I instantly went in panic mode. “I’ll be there in a sec. Stay still.” I said as I hung up and got up from the bed. “What’s wrong? What wrong with Justin?” Chaz asks panicking too.

“We have to go now.” That’s all I said as he nod and we dart out of the house. Running to Justin’s house. Once we reach Justin’s house, we just burst in through the door without knocking. We went up straight to his room. His room was a mess. My eyes travelled everywhere around the room.

“Justin?” I called. I went straight to the bathroom. I just had a feeling he’s in in there. I’m still scared to go in there as what happen before. I open my the bathroom door and to my nightmare, Justin was lying on the floor with puddle of blood. My eyes went wide as I dart towards him.

“Justin!” I scream in terror. I kneel down beside his down. I took his head on my arms. He opens his eyes slowly. He smiles at me weakly.

“Oh my god! Justin!” Chaz scream as he kneels down the other side. I look down to his wrist. There were scars for new cuts. I try to hold my tears as I took out my phone to call the ambulance. I felt a hand grab mine making me look at it, seeing Justin’s hand.

“Ry.. Don’t.. Please..” he croak. Chaz was already cleaning his cuts without a sound. I shook my head. “You’re losing a lot of blood bro. We have to take you to the hospital.” I said frantically. “Plea..please. Ryan.. I’m .. I’m fine.” he said losing his voice. I sighs in defeat as I put down the phone. When we’re done cleaning his cuts, putting the antiseptic and finally bandage it. We carried Justin to his bed. He smile at us weakly thanking us as he drift off to sleep.

I rub my face frustrated. “Explain bro?” Chaz voice snap me out of my thought. I look up to see him looking at me very upset. Clearly demanding what’s going on. I took a seat at the end of the bed. I look at Justin sleeping figure. He looks trouble even in his sleeps.

“Mark is hurting Justin Chaz.” I said straight to the point. “What? What do you mean he’s hurting Justin?” he ask and I can hear the confusion in his voice. I sighs as I look at him. “He’s been abusing Justin for these couple of months. I just found out about this a couple of days a go. I’m sorry I didn’t tell you but I promise Justin, I won’t but I can’t keep that promise, not by seeing him hurt and I do nothing about it. I need your help Chaz. Justin needs our help.” I said still looking at him the whole time. He stares at me like he seen a ghost.

“Chaz..” I said as he went quiet but the he cut me off. “What kind of abuse?” he ask. “Chaz..”

“I said what kind of abuse?!” he growl. I was shock, I’ve never seen Chaz this angry before. I never seen him this upset for as long as I know him.

I look down. “He threaten him.. umm.. he beat him.. and..umm”  I stutter not being able to tell him. “What is it Ryan?” he ask now his voice low as a whisper.

“And.. and he..umm.. rape him.” I finally said it. I heard a gaps. I didn’t want to look up. Looking at his face. I don’t know how he would react.

“This is why he looks so broken.” He whisper. I nod my head agreeing with him. “Why are you keeping quiet about this Ry? We should be telling everyone about this. Why are you just letting him go through this?” he asks making me snap my head at him.

“Do you really think I would’ve done all that if I can? Do you really think I would just let my best friend go through this fucking hell without trying to help? I was lucky enough to caught him cut himself that day Chaz, if not we won’t be here talking about this or worst Justin won’t be here breathing. I was lucky enough to know about this, you know how hard is it to hear your best friend telling you that he was rape, he was threaten, he was afraid, watching him cry his heart out, begging for this to stop, hearing him cry every single night you call and there’s nothing you could do to help because of some fucking bastard decides to ruin his fucking life!” I said in one breath as I walk closer to Chaz. By now I know the tears of angry has stream down my cheek. I’m angry, upset with myself and that fucking Mark. I’m angry that I can’t do anything about this and that disgusting Mark for hurting Justin, for ruining his life.

“What should we do then Ry?” he asks softly as I see he tries to hold his tears. Before I could answer him, we heard Justin stir and groan on his bed. We straight away walk to him. He furrows his eyebrows and frown. I know he’s about to have a nightmare. I straight away shook his body gently.

“Justin.. Wake up bro..” I said for a few times until he decides to open his eyes slowly as he rubs one of his eyes. He look at us confuse. “What happen?” he croak as he try to get up.

“Don’t you remember?” I ask as I took a seat beside him with Chaz standing beside me. He thought for a while until his eyes went wide as he looks at the both of us.

“You guys.. you .. saw..” he said as he looks at his wrist. He looks at Chaz with fear. “How could I be so stupid?!” he whisper to himself. “How can you keep all this from me bro?” Chaz ask suddenly.

Justin snaps his head at me. He looks at me. “You told him don’t you?” he asks. I sigh as I nod. “I have to bro.” I said not looking at him. I feel bad but it was for the best.

“God! He’s going to kill me. He almost just now.” Justin said suddenly. I look at him confuse. He looks terrified. He looks like he’s in panic. I look at Chaz as he was also watching Justin movement in confuse.

“Justin bro, calm down.” I said holding both of his shoulder. “What do you mean he almost kill you?” I ask gently. He looks at me and straight away pull me in to a hug.

“He tried to kill me.. he tried to kill me..” he repeats in my shoulder making me worry than ever. I pull away from the hug and hold the side of his face.

“Justin.. shhh.. You’re okay now.. Calm down.. Tell us slowly bro.” I said as gently as I can. He looks at us with teary eyes and he looks different than ever. He looks afraid. He sniffles. “I went in to the house thinking dad and the kids are back already but they weren’t.” he said trying to catch a breath.

“His car is outside, how come he’s not home?.” I ask “He didn’t take the car this morning. He went with a friend with the kids.” He answers. I just nod waiting for him to continue.

“I went in to my room seeing Mark was already waiting for me. He straight away grabs me. I know what was coming, I didn’t say anything. But then he stops when he removes my shirts. He saw the cuts on my hand.” He paused as he took another breath.

“He laughs loudly suddenly as he pulls me towards the bathroom. He grabs the razor and hand it to me. Saying that I’m such a pathetic human being for doing this to myself but I deserve every bit of it. He said more hurtful things as he force me to cut myself but I didn’t want to. I didn’t want to do that in front of him or anybody. But he keeps on forcing me and then he just snap as he slice my wrist without me realizing it. He then pushes my body to the ground as he leaves me there. That’s when I try to reach for my phone to call you Ry.. I didn’t want to die yet, I didn’t Ryan.. He.. really.. really tried to kill me Ry.” He sob in to his hands. By now I was already rage with anger.

I stood up as Chaz took my place and bring Justin in to his arms. I stare at them. I have to do something about this. Fast. Mark is getting too far with this. I will not let him get away with this. I don’t care what I had to do but this needs to end. Justin could die just now if he didn’t call me. I made up my mind. I know what I will be doing after this. I will not let my best friend go through this hell again. This is too much for a person to take.

Hello Lovelies, I know I update quiet late.

Been a busy week. Anyways, I hope you guys love it.

So, Chaz found out about this? And

Ryan is planning not ti let this continue anymore, wonder what he would do?

And Mark almost kill Justin, that bastard.

Love you guys!

Comment and Vote Lovelies. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.3K 2.3K 19
Justin Bieber lives a seemingly happy life with his fiancé. It looks perfect to everyone on the outside when in reality it's anything but. Jason McCa...
2K 40 32
this story is about jeremie, a sixteen year old who is living a, well..trying to live a normal life. a normal teen life i'd say..:)she has her issues...
7.8K 201 32
On the outside he's just a normal college boy who happens to like guys, but on the inside he's broken. Always wearing a smile, people would believe...
127K 6.7K 74
17 year old Ariana Grande loved her life as it was, she was with 17 year old Justin Bieber, who loved her very much. He then became famous for a vide...