JJBA x Reader

By 4JoJoke4

It's probably just gonna be one shots but there might be some that have two to three parts. More

Rohan Kishibe x Reader
Josuke x reader
Mikitaka x Reader
Anasui x reader
Weather Report x Reader
Guido Mista x Reader
Ghiaccio x Reader
Abbacchio x Reader
oh my god.
Narancia x Reader
Fugo x Reader
Fungami Yuya x Reader
Caesar Zeppeli x Reader
Joseph Joestar x Reader
Oh good lord
Jonathan Joestar x Reader
Pucci get the Holy Water
Guido Mista x Reader X Giorno Giovanna
Bruno Bucciaratti x Reader
Bruno Bucciarati x Reader (part 2)
Bruno Bucciaratti x Reader (part 3)
Breaktime, Breaktime
Jotaro Kujo x Reader
Unfortunate events
Giorno Giovanna x Reader
Giorno Giovanna x Reader (part 2)
Giorno Giovanna x Reader (part 3)
Josuke x Reader
Yoooo
Doggo
Gyro Zeppeli x Reader
Jonathan Joestar x Reader
DIO x Reader
DIO x Reader (part 2)
Kars x Reader
Kars x Reader (Part 2)
Ma gawd
Kars x Reader (Part 3)
Quick Question (UPDATED)
Diavolo x Reader X Doppio
Dio Brando (part 1) x Reader
Real quick question + wholesome stuff
Dio (Phantom Blood) x Reader (Part 2)
Apology for the inactivity
New chapter
Just Damn
Corona got me messed up
1 Week and I'm back baby

Kakyoin Noriaki X Reader

7.2K 190 106
By 4JoJoke4

A/n: Well, I'm back with cherry boi. I remember the time I watched part 3 and Kakyoin was my favourite character, so I have to give this boi some love. Just so no one ignores this

SPOILERS
This story happens after DIO was defeated (spoiler alert) and Kakyoin didn't get donuted by DIO. Now that we put this out of the way let's get on with it shall we?

After many boring and monotone days, thanks to your best friend being away, he came back to school. When you saw him making his way to his seat, you basically jumped right on him and gave him a bone crushing hug.

"Nori, come on you can't do this to me! Leaving me here for such a long time all alone. What is your excuse for being away for so long? I got worried. Your parents didn't know anything either."

"Let's just say, I saved the world with some people(no pun intended)." He chuckled and returned the hug. This is when you noticed Jotaro sitting down on his usual place. He was missing too.

"Yo, Nori. Jotaro was missing too. Is he one of those "people" you saved the world with?" You teased and poked his face. He just laughed and scratched the back of his neck.

"Yeah, he was indeed. But I have to tell you something... somewhere a little bit more private." You tilted your head slightly in confusion, but before you knew it, he stood up, took a gentle hold of your wrist and lead you out of the classroom. He took you to a dead end of the the hallway, where nothing much was, so no one was there. He was facing away from you and you were about to poke his shoulder, he turned around and took your hands in his. This action made you jump and sent a shiver down your spine as well as make you blush. You weren't really experienced in stuff like this so finding yourself in a situation such as this one, caught you off guard, because never in your wildest dreams would you have believed that this would happen to you. This is just when you noticed, that he had sunglasses on. You were so focused on questioning him out, that you didn't even notice.

"Kakyoin, why the sunglasses? It's not that sunny outside." You asked in utter confusion and he seemed to have noticed this as well. His shoulder tensed slightly, filling you with worry. He let go of your hands to take of the sunglasses, only to reveal two scars at his eyes. You gasped at the sight and put one of your hands on his hand and took it gently.

"Are you alright Kakyoin? Does it hurt?"

"Not anymore." He said and tried to laugh it off.

"But this is not why I called you out here." He took your other hand back into his and he stared into your eyes. You saw him tense up a bit more with every passing second and you got worried.

"I know what I said in the classroom, sounded like a joke, but it's not far from reality. We did have to fight some people Y/n, for good. I was worried, that I might not make it back and I might not be able to see my family and you ever again. I had to tell you and please trust me on this one. The fact that I still had to tell you something drove me all this way and now here I am. Please listen carefully to the next few words I will say, even if your brain is trying to process all this sudden blast of information. I love you. The way you seem like you only care about what happens now and not worry over the future as well as not regret anything that has happened in the past. I really admire that about you. You have supported me through good and bad and that's why I believe that even this time, you will fully trust me." He looked into your eyes, but you couldn't keep looking at him so you averted your e/c coloured ones from his. You felt how he tightened the grip on your hand and you could feel the end of his hair on your neck. You would laugh from the sensation if this situation didn't shock you so greatly. You took a quick glance back at him and you saw him looking your direction. He slowly let go of your hand and straightened up.

"You don't have to answer me right now Y/n. I know this was a lot of information to comprehend. Feel free to take as much time to think as you need. I'll be waiting patiently for your answer." He said with smile on his face, but you noticed that hint of sadness in there. He couldn't hide his feelings that were so obvious. Once all the information sunk in, he was about to walk away back to class, but you got ahold of his hand. He quickly turned around, because he felt confused, but this feeling got overtaken by surprise, because you tip toed your way up to him and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. He was frozen in place for the first few seconds, but then he returned the kiss while wrapping his arms around you. You could feel him smile into the kiss. He tightened his grip on your tiny frame and lifted you up slightly, but made sure his lips didn't part from yours. He spun around with you in his arms and at this point, you broke the kiss at this point, because you were still kind of afraid that he would drop you. You heard his laugh of joy and you looked up at him as he placed you back down. He had a wide, loving smile on his face and soon he placed his hand on your red cheek, sending another wave of shivers down your spine. It was at this point you realised what you have done and as realisation hit you, you felt your whole body heat up, most likely your whole head was red like Kakyoin's hair at this point. He chuckled slightly and held you close. This moment was interrupted by the school bell and the both of you rushed back to your class. Luckily your seat was next to him and you couldn't help yourself, but watch him the whole morning. You thought about many things. What he said about fighting people and how your whole relationship changed with him in matter of minutes. Though you didn't mind the last part. You trusted him and that the choice he made was a choice he believed to be right. If the reason for this action, made him feel like fighting was the right choice, you wouldn't judge him. You knew that he wasn't aggressive, he was a kind and very loving person. There must have been a reason for him wanting to fight. Before you knew, school was already done and you were making your way home with Kakyoin on one side and Jotaro next to him. You never really talked to Jotaro before, he seemed cold and scary so you avoided talking to him, but he seemed pretty decent. Soon he went his own way and even though Kakyoin's house was in another direction he kept walking with you.

"Kakyoin, your house is that direction you know." You said pointing in the direction of his house.

"I know Y/n, I do live there after all. I just wanted to keep you company while you went home. I know you hate having to make your way home, when you forget your headphones." He said with a smile on his face and took your hand gently, intertwining his fingers with yours. Blood rushed to your cheeks and you you stuttered out the next few words.

"Kakyoin... I do love you, but you should know that this is still very new to me. "

"I know Y/n. Don't worry, just tell me, if you feel like we are going too fast, okay? You don't have to worry about anything. I'm still the good, old Kakyoin you know, so no need to stress." He said with a gentle smile on his face and this did reassure you greatly. You had to admit that he always did a splendid job at easing your mind, whenever he had to. This time was no different. The live you felt for him was so huge, yet you struggled to show him that. You relaxed nonetheless, but squeezed his hand in acknowledgement to what he said. He giggled at your reaction and the two of you had a pleasing conversation until you got home. You were struggling to open the door, but when you managed, Kakyoin said his goodbyes and was about to leave.

"Wait!" You shouted, just enough for him to hear, but also no more than that. He turned around and you rushed over to him, pulling him into a tight hug. You were sure that he smiled as he pulled you in close as well. You could hear the door open and you could also hear your mother cough a few times to get your attention. You quickly pulled away from the red haired male and turned over to your mom.

"Hey, Kakyoin, haven't seen you for a while. I hope it's not because you don't like us anymore." He teased and gave Kakyoin one of these motherly hugs that only mothers can give.

"It's really nice to see you again Mrs. L/n. I can assure you, I do still love all of you. Today I had the chance to tell your daughter my feelings for her." He pulled you slightly closer and she just clapped excitedly a few times.

"That's great news! Come in, come in, we have to tell your dad sweetie."

"Mom!" You complained, but she took both of you by the hand and dragged you inside.

"Darling, darling come here. Y/n finally found herself a boyfriend. This is such a wonderful moment!" She teased and giggled straight after. You could hear your dad storming downstairs, only to rush over to the living room where you were.

"Oh it's Kakyoin. I'm relieved. But.." he loomed over Kakyoin slightly and lowered his tone for a dramatic effect.

"You better take good care of my daughter or else..." he had a serious look on his face for a few seconds before changing back to his usual gleeful manner and patting Kakyoin on the shoulder. Kakyoin bowed down slightly and said the following.

"Mr and Mrs. L/n, I can assure you that my feelings for Y/n are as real as it can get. I'll make sure to treat her as well as I possibly can."

"Kakyoin, sweetheart, you don't have to talk so seriously. We know that you will take good care of her. We've known you since you were a little kid and you always did take care of her well, so why should this change now? This is made us things so much easier actually."

"Mooom!" You buried your face in your hands, before you felt a warm hand resting on your shoulder.

"We'll take our leave now. Let's get going darling." Your mothered nudged your dad out of the living room, leaving you two alone. You took your red face out of your hands, only to see Kakyoin's usual, gentle and loving smile on his face.

"I love you Y/n."

"I love you too." You managed to stutter out and Kakyoin gave you a tight, reassuring hug.

"I also love your parents." He teased and pat your head.

"Don't even start it."

A/n: Well this happened as well. I hope y'all enjoyed and leave suggestions for the next characters in the comment section if you feel like it. I'm still only at around the middle of part 7 so take that into consideration, before choosing. Anyways see you next time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

372K 5.2K 36
The original Jojo's Bizarre Adventures Boyfriend Scenarios collection that I created! Discontinued, but it is still available to those who wish to re...
7.3K 159 18
To be continued~> Start: January 5, 2021 End: February 5, 2021 Edited: April 10, 2023 Original story and characters by Hirohiko Araki.
62.6K 1.2K 121
jjba one-shots for all of your favorite characters, female and male! it includes lemon, fluff, angst, headcanons, and whatever else i decide to put i...
784 44 20
In these series of oneshots I'll be pairing rohan with other diu characters, ocs and the reader, some platonic and some romantic, some simply where h...