When Darkness Falls - LOKI...

Per stilers

To save her kingdom, Athelia must put aside her savage life as the Daughter of War and do what must be done... Més

The Mad Prince
CAST & PLAYLIST
1. Indolence ✓
2. Neophyte ✓
3. Remember ✓
4. Eighteen ✓
5. Little One ✓
6. Birthright ✓
7. Exquisite ✓
8. Unprepared ✓
9. Innocent ✓
10. Weakness ✓
11. Matrimony ✓
12. Peculiar ✓
13. Indescretion ✓
14. Brennivin ✓
15. Fallen ✓
16. Monster ✓
17. Deadlands ✓
19. Geirja ✓
20. Shortstack ✓
21. Darkness ✓
22. Observation ✓
23. Content ✓
24. Truth ✓
25. Revelations ✓
26. Control
27. Median
28. Apologies
29. Believe
30. Remember
31. Games
32. Uncertain
33. Loyalty
34. Insufferable
36. Conspire
37. Desperate
38. Stunning
39. Desperate
40. Trust
41. Promise
42. Devastation
43. Risks
44. Suffer
45. Conspicous
46. Unpredictable
47. Undeserving
48. Lucid
49. Promise
50. THOR
SEQUEL - When Darkness Awakens
SPINOFF - Nefarious ( Freya & Bucky)

35. Sanity

2.9K 143 21
Per stilers

     "The Mighty Thor to the rescue," Loki cooed as he let his dagger dissipated from his fingers. "Come to claim your whore?"

      Thor narrowed his eyes at his brother, having had seen nearly the whole situation play out and turned his attention to Athelia, who was ready to throw her daggers at Loki's head.

     "Athelia, get out of there."

     "But we were having so much fun," Loki mocked again, his falling on Athelia. Neither of them spoke another word, but each could tell just how hurt the other was as Athelia phased into corridor along Thor.

     All she wanted to do was go back to her room and drown herself in a boiling bath, but she had a feeling that she had a lot of explaining to do and as Thor and Loki exchanged words, she did her best to find the right things to say.

     She turned sharply on her heel as Loki wished to be alone and made her way up the stair case with Thor right behind her. Her armor had already faded, leaving her in the sheer white gown that was stained with her blood and her long sweaty hair sticking to her back.  She was beyond frustration in all aspects, but not as much as the God behind her who gripped her arm tightly to keep her from walking any further.

      "I suggest you take your hands off me."

      Thor wasn't having any of her attitude though and whipped around so she was staring up at him, once again backed into a corner so she could not walk away. "I suggest you start explaining."

      "Explain what?!" She snapped, cringing at the tone her own words. "You have no idea what you just did. I was close. So close Thor. I almost had it."

      "Had what?"

      She looked him over, feeling anxious for filling his head with such grief. But she couldn't tell him that it was real. She couldn't tell him that she wanted his brother's hands on her body again. So she did what she could to make sure that she would be able to return with no suspicion, even if it meant lying to her future king.

    "The truth."

     Thor eyed her anxiously and she sighed,  trying to desperately make her anger towards him seem real. Though it proved harder than she thought and with every word she struck at him, she felt like more of the monster Loki now thought she was.  "I think you need to speak with your mother."

      She tried to push past him, but his hand hit the wall next to her head and she slowly looked up, catching the angry spark in his eye. "I think I need to speak with you."

      She looked around as if she was searching for the guards, but in reality she was making sure she was far enough from Loki's lingering ears. The last thing she needed was for him to hear her tell his brother everything he thought to be true.

     "Not here," she said as she gripped his bulky bicep, before closing her eyes.

     Thor stumbled backwards into Athelia's desk. He would never get used to the rush of teleporting and he gripped the wood tightly as he regained his composure.

     "Your mother believes Loki is innocent."

     "He's far from innocent," he seethed as he followed Athelia slowly around her room. She picked another gown from cupboard and dissappeared behind the changing wall as she spoke.

     "You're brother was brainwashed Thor, by someone I believe to be named Thanos. Whoever he is caused your brother tremendous pain and beat him down until he was vulnerable enough to take control."

     "And you believe him?" He scoffed, setting his hammer down on the desk.

     Athelia emerged from behind the screen and shook her head. "I believe the magic that holds his memories behind a wall is not of this world. I believe he remembers New York, but in the way that it really happened."

     "You know I knew Loki had a sharp tongue, but I never realized he had the ability to persuade my future wife into bed with him." He chuckled, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "You can spin this however you like Athelia, but I know you can't stand there and tell me that it wasn't real. You're a good fighter, but a very bad liar."

    She knew he was right. Every word that came from his plush lips were of truth, but she couldn't let him know that. Not when she was close.

     "I promised your mother I would do whatever it took and if a small moment of one sided passion opened a door to his mind, then I would do it again. I keep my promises, Thor. Just as I promised you I wouldn't do anything to risk my throne."

     "Yet you let him ravage you like a wild animal."

     "There was no ravaging Thor," she seethed, knowing very well that was exactly how you would describe it. "I've been building a relationship with your brother for weeks. I need him to trust me. The stronger the trust, the stronger the bind. It makes it easier to access whatever is hidden from me and it was working until you showed up."

     "If I wouldn't have showed up, you'd be lying naked in bed with right now."

     She laughed and her words escaped her quicker than brain processed them. "Maybe I would have, not that it is any of your business."

     "I'm fairly certain getting on with my brother is my business," he said.

     "Why? Because we're getting married? We've already been down this road. I don't love you. You don't love me. Our marriage is based on nothing more than your father's obsession with power. He could have said no to my father and left me to die on my planet, but he didn't, because he wants what my people have and he knows if he tried to take it from me their would be bloodshed. So the next time you want to talk to me about ethical approaches, talk to your father who is practically whoring you out for power."

     "Athelia-"

     "No," she snapped at him. "Despite what your little Lady Siff believes she heard, I can assure you that she was wrong. I know she is desperate to gain your favor, but slandering my name is outright ridiculous."

     "So you dont?"

     "Don't what?"

     "Love him."

     "You watched him push his dagger into my throat and knock me across the room," she laughed, nearly hysterical. "Did that look like love to you? How many times do I have to tell you that I would not do anything to -"

    "Threaten your throne. Yes, I'm aware."

    "And your brother is the heir to Jotunheim, not Asgard. Is he not?"

    "His birthright means nothing when it comes to the throne. If something were to happen to me, he would ascend."

    "And what?" She scoffed. "You think I am conspiring with your brother? You think I would try to harm you and take Loki as my king?" She walked towards him slowly as he contemplated her words, not really know if she were truly capable of such a thing. "What do I have to do to prove to you that your brother is nothing more then a task?"

     Thor stood inches away from her as she glared up at him, her heart racing through her chest. She prayed he wouldn't notice that she was holding on to her sanity by a thread as she spewed lie after lie, making him feel guilty for being right. She was capable of many things, but she never thought it would be something like this.

     She cared for Thor in a way unlike others. It wasn't romantic or seductive like Loki or familial like Freya, but it was a connection none the less. They were two souls desperate to go different ways, but brought together by one force. A force neither of them could fight.

     "Take this," he said as he pulled the stone necklace from around his had an unfastened it. It took her a moment to realize what he was doing, but her heart sank as he slipped the ring from it and placed it back around his neck.

     He held the ring out to her and she sucked in her bottom lip. Everything about this felt wrong, but she took the ring from him slowly and slid it up her finger. It felt awkward against her skin and she turned her hand every which she possibly could trying to find an angle worth admiration, but even though it was dainty, it still looked odd on her short finger.

     "It suits you," he said as he held her hand as he did back in the cavern. She half expected him to kiss the ring once again, but instead he pulled her close to him and his free hand twirled a piece of her hair. "I meant what I said when I gave you this the first time and mean it even more now. I don't believe their is good left in my brother, but for you to risk everything to help him, means more than you'll ever know."

     Her stomach twisted as he stepped forward, closing the space between them. She did her best not to cringe or pull away but his hands on her skin felt felt cold and uncomfortable. She swallowed hard knowing what he was about to do, but she knew if she tried to stop it, it would only look as if Siff's truth was right and maybe it was.

     Maybe she did love Loki and she would do anything to keep him safe until she found away to free him, even if it meant her lies left her naked next to the wrong man for a just a little while.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

122K 4.7K 14
"тнe тrυтн ιѕ rarely pυre and never ѕιмple." The Goddess of Truth and the God of Lies, together, they shall be each other's demise.
41.7K 1.3K 20
An 'unbreakable' love created two heirs to the Asgardian throne, children of the God of Mischief and a mere female mortal who changed him for the bet...
448K 18.7K 66
{SET BEFORE THE EVENTS OF 'THOR'} - "Did you know," she said, sitting on the ground and turning to the prince, "that Midgard has an entire language d...
6.3K 335 29
a story painted with lies brought to the light. lokis lovers, relationships, family and problems as a teenager, a walk through the past.