The unexpected Romance

By Geraltsgirlfriend

Lexie Morgan was 25 years old and she was found herself been caught up in a well not a very nice situation in... More

History
Me and Richard ❤❤❤
The friend Id never thought I'd have
Happy memory! 😴
Monday lunchdate with Sarah - Jane
New audiobook
Richard working
The Media
3 weeks in dating Richard Armitage
Kathleen showing me the ropes
Getting on with life
Richard's in Manchester
Supporting Richard
Another Premiere
All Smiles
Unexpected Hoilday
Hoilday Booked
a dream part
Richard meeting my mum and Dad
going home for the weekend
Last night at the MIDLAND hotel
On the Road
Making Plans
romantic walks
Back in east London
Book Two
Back Home
romantic walks
Got work
Fast asleep
Hospital Dash
Going home
morning cuddles
flying all day
On the plane
Next Morning
telling Peter the news
the baby
Popping the Question
Next morning
Marry Me
Home
Flying Home

new beginings

93 3 2
By Geraltsgirlfriend

I kinda feel like a new kid on the block, Richard was so kind to me last night I actually think he might in love with me you know is it wrong to want to date a famous actor? I guess that's the question on everyone's lips,  they will think its wrong but me and Richard we certainly don't think its wrong when I we t to the Travelodge last night I realky gave it some thought about  going to Richards house, through he never rold where in London he lives, the trouble is he never told me where he lived. Richard was very understanding about me he was a true English gentleman and I love that about him I reallywould like to see him again, problem is hos always away filming,  so it gets hard.
Ah he never gave me his mobile number to contact him ro see whether he wanted to meet up again. I defo want to see him him again I mean he was so amazing with with me the ladt time we met, of which was only yeasterday I felt so special when he kissed my hand for the first time I felt like I was HRH the Duchess Of Cambridge my mum would say I've definitely been spolit I knew it was back to relaity when I went home but understand 

The phone rang .........

Me: " Hi Richard it's Lexie from yeasterday"!

Richard: " Oh hello sweetheart did you have a good time with me yeasterday"? Because I certainly did"!

Me: " Me too I came back to the hotel after tbrough I was absolutely flaked you wore me Richard"!

Richard: " Did I oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to"!

Me: " No no its not you Richard it's just I've been tired for days now and I don't know why"!

Richard: " Do you want me to come to the hotel it'll be better than talking on the phone won't it eh"?

Me: " No no your working I can't expect you to drop everything for me that's ludicrous"!

Richard: " Don't be silly it was my pleasure to have you visit the set yeasterday Come and see me film today if you will I don't want to be alone"!

Me: (laughing hard) " Richard you won't you be got other young ladies wirh you not just me"!

Richard: " No Lexie I'd like you here with me"!

Me: " ok ok I'll be in half an hour hang on in there Richard"!

Richard: " Oh don't you worry my sweetheart I'm hanging on to see you"!

Suddenly the phone went off I'd pressed the end call button I'm an absolute TWAT aren't I eh switching Richard off ah what the hell I'll see him in a bit anyway.

I hadn't really banker on a future with Richard Armitage of course i didn't, I may sound like I don't care but I do care I care deeply about him I love him. Could this be a new begining for me and Richard? I guess we will have to wait and see what happens I hardly know how mu future looks like with Richard my chances of being with him are very slim (laugh 🤣🤣🤣) but what can I actually do? We've only met yeasterday and how he wants me to visit the set again  todayI definitely don't want to look like a tramp.

I can't believe he wants to see him again today I was wondering what to wear, shall I just go in something more casual blazer shirt and Jeans and boots I think I run into the bedroom and open the warbobe, I pick my out my favourite blazer and Jeans and my high heeled boots I put them on and Richard's driver comes to the reception and says " Im here to pick up Miss Lexie Morgan Mr Armitage has sent me"! I will ring up ,I'm in the bedroom getting myself ready, and the phone rings I answer " Miss Morgan there is a car out of the front Mr Armitage"! I grab my handbag and put my IPhone in the handbag and my purse I only carried cash at this time around with me, I don't carry cards around with me after my mate Lynn had her bag stolen and the bastard ran off with her cards and Cash in her purse. I come running downstairs the old man says " Miss Morgan Come Mr Armitage is expecting you"! I climbed into the Bentley and we eventually arrived Richard like he had the last time waited for me, I see Richard waiting for me on the path.
" mr Armitage Nice to meet you again"! Says I to him Richard says " nice to meet you again Lexie I couldn't stop thinking about you"! I reply " You really couldn't stop thinking about me"! Richard replys " No I couldn't stop thinking about you"! I amile at him broadly.

He did that thing that he did when he first met me just yeasterday he put his hand on my pack he says " Darling! You have to stay behind the Camera wirh the director is thst ok"? I reply " Yes of course Richard I understand"! He takes off his brown suade trench coat and hangs it over his chair he sits there reading the book with his glasses on.

He sits there reading the book THE STRANGER by Hallran Collban he had a pencil in his hand, underlining the parents that his character Adam Price. I walk over to him and then he sees me, he puts his hand on the chair next to him " Come on you interested in the book then"? I reply " Yeah but I've never read it"! Richard smiled " Well you hsve to its good"! In reality I thought he was just trying to have a fantasy world created by us like me being with him or him being with him. Richard was very attentive towards me, " I'll tell you what why don't I go out to Waterstones and get THE STRANGER by Hallran Corban, I told him that wasn't nesscary for him to do that Richard said " Really it's no trouble besides you could come with me then we could read together couldn't we"? I smile " Of course we can"! Richards dark green eyes at staring into mine yet again it was a romantic between two of us " Come home with me tonight I wish to have you with me"! I reply " tonight ok but allow me to go back to the hotel first and we'll pick a few things up"!
Richard says gallantly " allow me to help you"! I reply " Oh sweetheart I'm not a invild"! Richard laughs ( 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣)   " I know your not darling but I have this feeling that you'd like to read it"!
Richard and I spoke to each other honestly about our feelings for each other he said " I believe I fell in love with you the second I saw you are so amazing you have so many interesting hobbies"!

I find a quiet little place and start writing a story in my head you see I never had thought about writing it on paper because I've never had the confidence to, Richard says " You have such a vivid imgaine you should really get into writing"! I reply shaking my head "Oh no I do hate my brain it never gives the ideas I would like"! Laughs I, Richard had been on set since 5am he asked whether I'd stay with him at the hotel I smile lovingly willingly and say " of course but I just don't want any funny business Richard right"? (Yep you got it sex) it's not I'm like that anyway but he wanted to stay with him at his hotel room he said smiling mischievously " I'm staying at the Midland hotel room 58 I can't believe Richard invited me to stay with him with the night at the Midland I remembered his room number.

It seems like things have changed so much from the first time I met Richard he's declared his love for me but now I must do the same, but to tell you the truth I am  it nervous at how he might react when I tell him ........... I know what you're thinking stop being a wimp Lexie and get on with it. Now I feel relaxed on the set of the Stranger in Jersey Street and Richard is making me so happy he's pleased thst I'm actually talking an interest in his work, he rehearsed his lines then he gets called to do a scene I on other hand scoot behind the directors camera to see Richard in action though i see him in action 2 days ago not that long ago but he wanted me there no doubt for some mischievous reason of his own.
The only thing I remember seeing him in was SPOOKS and Robin Hood playing Guy of Gisborne although he's not playing rhem now is he he's playing a gentleman I have to say the gallent gentleman towards me in regards to his character Adam Price well lets just say he's trying to do the best for his family. You see me and Richard had this shared interest ............. Reading he loved reading and so did I the first time he met me we spoke about the books we've read or the books we're currently reading.

By 7.00 the director called out " That's a wrap thank You guys for all hard work today"! Richard was just relieved to stop working, Richard and I left Jersey Street in Manchester with Richards driver driving us bsck to the Midland hotel. I stayed in the car whilst Richard climbed out and came around to the my side to open the door for me, like the gentleman that he is he streched out his hand to help me out " thankyou mr Armitage"! I say cheerfully smiling at him. Suddenly he takes me by surprise he slides his hand into mine as we descend on the stairs together talking " I love it when your reading you look so peaceful"! Richard giggles at you " it helps you to sleep"! We get to the room 58 I can't believe I'm actually here standing in Richard Armitage's hotel room you'd hsve ever thought it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

873K 18.8K 66
"Okay, you know what? You're such a jackass and I never should have kissed you," I say. Colton stands up. His green eyes are just as angry as mine ar...
54.1K 2.3K 21
She was his first crush, first love, first everything and he was her last and forever. In this short story, Ford Michael Daniels & Lexie Cooper's lov...
361 15 17
Lexie and Ally are best friends. They are extremely close. The story follows the pair as they slowly discover new feelings and come to terms with tho...
30.7K 709 67
I put on a show only for him in front of hundreds of people. I bring one hand up to my hair flicking them to the other side, trailing that hand down...