His || Yoongi x F Reader ff

By PPian0

When Y/n leaves her fiance, Min Yoongi, she doesn't realize it will drive him to a dangerous obsession or jus... More

*A/N - Update Notice*
Goodbye
Noona?!
Blocked
Bacon
Gone
Who Are You?!
Hurt
Find Her
Tell me
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 1)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 2)
Kookies & Tea (Pt. 3)
Mistake
Miss Me?
Trapped
Run
Beg (Pt.1)
Beg (Pt. 2)
Jin for Two
Back
Tease
Friends?
Watching
Touch, Like You (Pt.1)
Scream, Like You (Pt.3)
Dreaming
First
Girls...
Smile
Operation: Forgive Me
Lil Meow Meow
Beginnings
Kookies 'n Cream
Pandas and Pabos
Secrets
Yours, Mine (Pt. 1)
Yours, Mine (Pt.2)
*50K Special: Hide & Seek*
Brothers
*Readers, Help* [Voting Closed]
Oppa
Lie to me
Nightmares
Sacrifice
Kill Me Softly
*90K Special: Movie Night*
Confessions
Visitor
Family Ties
♡LOOKIE♡
이 밤
This Magic Moment
Save Me
*150K Special: P... *
Jungkook: Begin
*Special: Daddy~*
*Kookie: Meet, Cute*
*Yoongi: Meet.....cute?*
*Kookie: Still With You*

Fuck, Like You (Pt.2)

24.9K 660 625
By PPian0

A/N: Holy water needed soon. Just saying🙈😏🙃
~*~

Midnight...

Yoongi's Pov:
The music around us was so loud the drinks vibrated in their glasses. JYP was throwing a private party for their new debuts, but after this morning's incident with Y/n, I hadn't wanted to come. Unfortunately, PD-nim and the others had forced me, and since our two CEOs were so close, there was no getting out of it.

Besides, even if I had stayed home, Y/n wouldn't be there.

I groaned, and tipped my head back onto the seat. She'd avoided me all day after Gina had interrupted us, and I couldn't help but be a little pissed at her secretary.

Why do you fight it so much, babygirl? I wondered. I know you want me. I know you still love me.

My cock twitched at the thought and I fought the urge to palm myself over my pants. If I kept using my hands instead of her body, I would go insane.

Run all you want Y/n. You can't hide from me.

I downed a mouthful of whiskey just as the waitress came by with another round of drinks. She was trying to flirt, pushing her chest out and smiling coyly. But I only glared at her, making her nervous. The only body I wanted was Y/n's.

How long until I can leave?

Glancing at my phone, I sighed. It was only half past midnight. The party was just getting started and there was no chance I could escape any time soon. Just as I went to put my phone away, a new call to lit up my screen.

Kihyun?

"Hyung?" He asked when I answered. It sounded like he was at a club, too. 

"Why are you calling so late?" I asked, finishing my drink. "Shouldn't you be resting for tomorrow night's show?"

Kihyun was one of the few people I picked up the phone for. He never called unless it was important.

"...Yeah....about that...you know we're opening for BlackPink, right?" He sounded nervous.

I sighed. "And..?"

"Well...we're celebrating their return from tour right now...and...hyung, I know you aren't with Y/n-ssi anymore, but I thought you would want to know that she's here."

Excuse me? The deafening sound of music faded away as his words registered in my brain.

"....."

".....hyung?"

"Where is here?" I asked, my mind racing.

Even over the phone I could feel his nerves. It couldn't be that bad. "We're at Club Nox..."

Nevermind.

My temper flared. It was past midnight, none of my members were with her, and she was at a club with friends who hated me.

What the fuck are you thinking, babygirl? Don't you remember your promise to Jin?

I bit my tongue to keep from yelling. Y/n never wore makeup or flashy clothes. She made that clear on our first date when I'd made the mistake of asking why she wasn't trying to impress me. "Take me as I am, or leave. It's not my job to impress you." But if she was with BP, then it was guaranteed that they had dressed her up. here would be as many eyes on her as on her idol friends.

Fuck.

"Hyung?!"

"WHAT?!" I snapped.

"I said..." he took a deep breath and spoke clearly so I wouldn't miss it this time, "EXO is here too, and I think Y/n-ssi is drunk. They're all dancing and I just thought you might want to know...you know, in case there's an announcement tomorrow. So you're ready..."

I squeezed my empty glass instead of my phone and shattered it. ".......Thanks Kihyun-ssi." I hissed before hanging up.

That's far enough, Kitten. You've pushed me far enough. Time to teach you a lesson.

~*~

Y/N's Pov:
My head felt light and disconnected from my body as I danced, strobe lights flashing through the dark room, making everything seem dream-like. I was buzzed, probably even drunk, but I didn't care. This was perfect.

Jennie came back and handed me another mixed drink. It tasted like fruit and was pretty orange and yellow color, but packed a punch I knew I would feel tomorrow. But as long as it made me forget Min Yoongi, I was all for it. I giggled as we tapped our glasses together.

"Feeling better?" She asked, swaying beside me, looking absolutely perfect in a tight black and silver dress.

"Nope! But a-ask me in an hour when I c-can't feel my face!"

She laughed and took a sip of her own drink. "I don't think we need an hour for that!" She stopped moving and looked at someone over my shoulder before winking at me. "I'm going to find Lisa and make sure she's okay, but Sehun-ssi is coming to keep you company."

I nodded and hummed, completely lost to the music until I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. Tipping my head back, I saw Sehun smiling at me.

"I think you've had enough, Y/n" he said, bending low to my ear so I could hear him over the beat.

Pouting, I pulled away from him. "Why do you guys a-always tell me what to d-do." I poked his chest, "I'm older th-than you."

Laughing, he reached out and pulled me back into his arms, keeping me against his chest as we swayed. "So? You're drunk. You'll be sick if you keep drinking that."

Huffing, I dropped my head against his chest and held up the drink. "Have it t-then." He was only looking out for me.

Taking it from me, he finished it in just three swallows. "You're too cute, Y/n." He tapped my nose and handed the glass to a passing waitress. "If we're not careful, someone might try and steal you away."

I giggled and shook my head, feeling the alcohol warm my face. "Nope. No one w-wants me." I frowned at a dark thought. "Y-yoongi didn't...and I was a g-good girlfriend!"

Sehun cupped my cheek and crouched down so were eye level. "I know, Y/n, but Yoongi was an idiot. Not everyone is stupid enough to let you go. "

His thumb stroked my cheek and I sighed, sad again. "D-don't say his name." I mumbled.

Sehun grinned, took my hand, and spun me out in a circle, making me laugh as the lights blurred. "As you wish, Princess!" He yelled over the music.

~*~

Yoongi's Pov:
Rage boiled inside of me as I watched her sway with Sehun. A *y/fav color* dress hugged her upper body tightly before softening at the waist, flaring gently when she moved. Someone had done her makeup and taken away her hair ties because those lose waves fell down around her shoulders. Everyone was watching her. Especially the man standing protectively beside her.

Like lovers.

If anyone had taken a picture, it would have spread to the gossip sites and even if they had denied it, people would still say they were dating.

Like hell.

I waited until Sehun spun her away from him before making my move, his last sentence pushing me over the edge.

"That's my princess, Sehun." I snarled.

~*~

Y/N's Pov:
Unexpectedly, Sehun's hand let go of mine and I stumbled back a little. When I turned around, he was sprawled on the floor, blood coming from his nose.

What the hell?!

"Sehun-ah!!" I yelled, rushing forward to see if he was all right. But the moment I got close to him, someone's strong arm lifted me up and I shrieked.

The music drowned it out, but the moment I laid eyes on the person holding me, I wondered if anyone would have helped even if they had. Yoongi scooped me into his arms like some kind of bride and stormed from the dance floor. His fingers bit into my skin as I struggled and squirmed trying to get down, until he leaned closer to my ear.

"You're already in trouble, babygirl. Are you sure you want to make it worse?"
Suddenly, I felt much more sober.

~*~

The moment he threw me into the backseat of the car waiting for us by the curb, I tried to exit the other side, but was ready for that, grabbing my wrist before I could reach the other door.

"Drive." He barked at the driver, slamming the door behind us before pining me down on the leather seat.

Why are limos so big?! It was wide enough that I was flat on my back and long enough that if the driver had his radio on, he wouldn't hear me.

"Y-yah!" I yelled as Yoongi pressed the button that closed the partition between the back and front seats. "This is kidnapping!"

The look he shot me should have turned me to ash. He was absolutely, no questions asked, furious. Without warning, he grabbed my hips and pulled me closer before straddling me so I couldn't get away.

"YAH! W-what the hell do you-"

His right hand wrapped itself around the column of my throat, his thumb pushing my chin up so I was looking him in the eyes but couldn't argue back. Gently, but so I wouldn't miss the warning, he squeezed.

Oh fuck.

"Is that what you like, Kitten?" He bent over me, his lips ghosting mine. "Showing off your body for other people?! Feeling someone else's arms around you?" He squeezed a little harder. "Someone else's hands on you?"

H-how the hell did he know where I was?!

He didn't stop. While his right hand held me down, his left slipped into my hair and tangled itself there, making me gasp. The moment my mouth was open, he slammed his mouth against mine. His tongue invading every inch and forcing me to obey no matter how hard I fought back.

If I had felt lightheaded before, I was floating away now.

He bit, sucked, and teased every inch of my mouth until I was sure my lips were swollen  and raw. When he pulled back, he swiped his lower lip with his thumb and smirked.

"So sweet. Just the way I like it."

Just when I'd caught my breath, he was back, his member grinding against my center as he attacked my neck, abusing the sensitive skin there. I gasped when he found the spot he'd been looking for earlier, arching into him involuntarily, making him groan.

"F-fuck, Y/n"

His hands felt like fire as they roamed over my body, each touch torturing me. It wasn't enough. I could blame it on the alcohol, but right now, J was desperate. I wanted him.

"Y-yoongi-ah" I moaned as he nipped at my jaw.

He went still, lust darkening his eyes when he looked at me. Whatever he'd been expecting, it wasn't that.

"Yes, Kitten?"

I didn't care enough to argue. Uncomfortable, I looked away from him. I'd never had to ask for this before.

"...."

His eyes narrowed and a low growl seemed to come from his chest. "Y/n, I swear to god, if you tell me to stop..."

I shook my head, flushing a violent shade of red. "N-no....I..." I swallowed and bit my lip nervously. "Don't st-"

He swallowed the rest of my words, sealing my mouth with his. "I wasn't planning on it, sweetheart." He whispered before biting my bottom lip again.

One of his hands trailed down the side of my thigh before sliding in between us and up to my core. A long finger finding the wetness I'd been trying to ignore.

"Fuck," he smirked, leaving another love bite, "my babygirl's already so wet for me."

Before I could snap at him, he yanked the silk away and slammed two fingers inside

A/n: Damn word counts 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 94 14
Not everyone has a perfect life. JinRi and TaeHyung are happily married living a care-free life. Until unexpected event starts taking place. *Discla...
90.1K 3K 43
He is a photographer and she is an aspiring fashion designer... ••• Y/n is a third-year college student who moved to South Korea as an opportunity to...
617 72 27
A girl names y/n get obsessed with an idol named 'Min Yoongi' and forces him to marry her. Will she be able to get his love towards her........or...
3.1K 145 20
Min Y/N, a depressed and abused teenage girl, runs away to become an idol but finds an unexpected surprise. Will her secrets be revealed? Will she fi...