Funny Beatles Fanfics I poste...

By Elephant_Reject

I posted all of these on my Instagram @the_beatles_church More

Mclennon
Island
Death
God
Elton John
Thicc
Shrek Boi
Pills
Death
Muffin Man
Date with God
Green Time Travel Part 1
Green Time Travel Part 2
Area 51

Ken Dick

45 5 3
By Elephant_Reject

I woke up and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom to take a piss. I took of my pants but found that I couldn't pee. I looked down and discover I had no dick.

It was like a fucking ken doll! How the hell am I going to charm the ladies if I don't have a dick‽ I took a deep breath and pulled up my pants. I looked and the mirror.

"Look! Paul everything is going to be okay!" I reassured myself.

I got dressed and tried to forget that god hates me. I went to the studio. John and Ringo were joking about something, it made me angry to see them so happy.

"Hey, Paul!" George said with a smile. I didn't need his fucking optimism right now.

"Fuck off!" I told him angrily.

"Looks like someone's grumpy." John teased. "Did someone not get their bottle?"

"Sorry George... it's just I'm upset about something." I said with a sigh.

"What is it?" George asked trying to be helpful.

"It's nothing... just never mind." I tried to dismiss it.

"What is it!" John said aggressively.

"Nothing!"

He asked me over and over again. I was beginning to get annoyed about it. I wanted to fucking kill John.

"I have no Dick!" I yelled. "Y'know..."

No one understood what I just said. They looked at me with puzzled faces. I pulled down my pants.

"You weren't kidding." John said as he looked at my nonexistent dick.

"It's like a fucking ken doll!" Ringo shouted.

All of a sudden god appeared in the center of the room. He took a look at me and then at my nonexistent dick.

"You know why I did this too you." He said like a disappointed parent.

"You ate my fucking tofu!" He screeched.

"The fuck? I don't have access to your fridge!" I defended.

"Jesus told me- Oh! Jesus ate my tofu!" God realized before leaving. I looked down and my dick was back.

"My dick is back! Hell yep!"

"Pull your fucking pants up!" John yelled at me!

I pulled up my pants and we started work on the new album. I was happy, I have a dick.

My weirdest fanfic

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
951K 36K 86
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
623K 38.1K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
328K 19K 72
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...