Cloudia Phantomhive the queen...

By Stitchdroid

Did you know that Vincent Phantomhive had cheated on his wife Rachel the night of their engagement party? Oh... More

Preview
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
big change
On hold.
Chapter 9 [1/2]
Chapter 9[2/2]
🖤Special news!🖤
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
New cover and suggestion
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Who should Cloudia be with
My drawing
Author's note.
Votes are in
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Character Drawing
Chapter 23
SLOW UPDATES
I'm back
🤔-ANNOUNCEMENT-🤔
moving platforms
my link to my new profile

Chapter 19

1.7K 44 1
By Stitchdroid

* Reason why I was gone. I was just burnt out. Yet now I'm inspired to write. Also taking care of my 2 month old little sister*

This chapter will be a little different.*

Buckingham Palace

Ash' s pov

"Where is he? I could've sworn he was right here!" I said thinking out loud. When Cloudia asked me to watch her son, I had no qualms about it. Since I owed her and I thought he was a quiet shy boy. Yet after 2 days I was proven wrong! Darien was quite mischevious.
He'd wander off and never stay in one place. I nearly lost him damn near 39 times and he's only been here for 2 days! He also steal things from around the palace. I know this because I witnessed him doing it.
I knew he had a little stash somewhere. Yet I must not dilly dally. I was walking down the hall when I saw him. He was outside with the queen no less. I sighed in relief, at least I knew he wasn't in danger.

Darien's POV

" Darien why don't you talk?" The silver haired lady asks. I blame that old man. The memories fill my head all the time. I don't talk because of him and that Spider man who bought me. It's been years since I've spoken. I wanted to open my mouth and say something to her but it simply shrugged. She smiled at me sweetly. I liked her. She was really nice but she had really weird mean streak that reminded me of the old man. Maybe that's why I'm comfortable around her and mama too. I miss mama. The silver hair lady hugged me close to her. " Darien has your mother been seeing anyone?" She asked. I thought for a while. I did see mama with that lady from the party. Yet she made mama cry. I shook my head no. The silver haired lady smiled and she didn't hug me so tightly and the mood seemed to go back to happy.
" Good." She said.

__________________________________

So part 2 will be out tonight. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 40.8K 78
(Y/N) Phantomhive , the only child of Ciel Phantomhive and Elizabeth Midford , is the next head of the Phantomhive household. She has inherited the v...
41.1K 958 40
Countess Phantomhive, formally known as Countess Kuran, daughter of Haruka and Juri Kuran. See how her life unfolds throughout the story, all those u...
76.7K 2.2K 30
COMPLETED The year is 1887. A time where the people of great wealth sat on thrones like royalty, while the poor beg for scraps, hoping for another ch...
21.5K 637 10
AU: Modern, Ciel is kidnapped by cannibals in the woods. We all fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time. While on a...