It all started with a dare ✔️

By xxwintersxx

***HELLA CLICHÉ FREAKING ALERT*** -•- "Kiss Ella." Jake grins. "Excuse me?!" Seriously?! There are other girl... More

0
Chapt. 1
Chapt.2
Chapt. 3
Chapt. 4
Chapt. 5
Chapt. 6
Chapt. 7
Chapt. 8
Chapt. 9
Chapt. 10
Chapt. 11
Chapt. 12
Chapt. 13
Chapt. 14
Chapt. 15
Chapt. 16
Not a chapter
Chapt. 17
Chapt. 18
Chapt. 19
Chapt. 20
Chapt. 21
Chapt. 22
Chapt. 23
Chapt. 24
Chapt. 25
Chapt. 26
Chapt. 27
Chapt. 28
Chapt. 29
Chapt. 30
Chapt. 31
Chapt. 32
Chapt. 34
Chapt. 35
Chapt. 36
Epilogue
Bonus chapter!
Hi?
Spin off?
ITS OUT!!!!
Bad/ good news

Chapt. 33

87.1K 2.4K 697
By xxwintersxx

Ella's PoV

I woke up on my couch and trying to recall everything that happened last night.

I sighed as I remembered how awful everything went yesterday.

My phone rang and I checked to see the caller ID which was Ashton.

"Hey, this is an automatic voicemail. I'm busy so please leave a message after the beep. Beep." I say.

"Ugh, dang it. Okay whatever you're doing-" I cut him off.

"Just kidding. What do you want from me child?" I say.

"Seriously, Ella? Anyways, we were thinking about going back to our beach house in Florida and we were hoping that you might want to go with us. You know escape the city for a while. Please." He says.

It does sound nice. Plus I haven't been to the beach house in years.

"Who's going?" I ask.

"The girls and some of my friends." He says nervously as if he was hiding something from me. But I kept that aside and agreed.

"Really?! I mean that's amazing. I'll pick you up in an hour. See ya later-" I hung up on him on purpose.

I plugged in my charger and head to my room. (pic above)

I went ahead and take a shower.

-•-

When I exited the bathroom, it was about 8.30.

I went to my walk in closet to look for something cute obviously.

"I must admit my closet looks like a pig's farm."

Let's do this!

A lot of outfits later...

"I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!!!!" I screamed in frustration.

But then something caught my eye.

My old jean jacket.

I grinned as I looked at the material.

I know exactly what I can wear with this.

I grinned in satisfactory.

I checked the time and I have only 10 minutes before Ash picks me up.

Oh well, he'll just have to wait.

I took out one of my suitcases and stuffed my clothes in it.

Then I took a duffel bag and put my electronic, make up, shampoo and stuff in there.

My phone rang. Ashton.

"Hello earth person." I greet.

"I have been waiting at the lobby for HALF AN HOUR! Where are you?!" He screamed in the phone.

I stifle a laugh. "I'm coming Ashy. Take a chill pill child."

"Hurry u-" I hung up on him. Again.

Oh the satisfaction of annoying the hell out of my not so beloved brother.

Oh right he's waiting for me.

I took my phone and bags then head down to the lobby.

"Let's go." I say and walk past him.

"Hey! Hold up woman!" He jogs over to me.

"How are we going there?" I ask.

"I was going to use my private plane but I haven't used it for a long time so we'll just use a normal airplane since mine's under repair." He says looking at me hopefully.

I just look at him weirdly. "Okay. Are you okay?" I ask him.

He sighed in disappointment? Why was he disappointed? "Yeah, sure. Let's go."

I just nodded and followed him into the car.

-•-

We arrive at the airport and I see my girls! And Xander! And the girls' boyfriends. I feel so single.

My girls spot me and the squeal and run to me. I do the same.

"Omg! I freakin missed you bitch!" Breanne says.

"Why didn't you call us?" Jenna asked.

"Why do you smell so good? What perfume are you using?" Tessa asks.

"Bitch, you look so cute and where the hell have you been all these past months?!" Xander exclaims loudly.

I laughed lightly at the humans in front of me I call my besties.

"I missed you guys too! I was really busy and needed some space so I guess I forgot to call you guys and I'm using strawberry scent from Victoria secret." I say.

"Well we definitely need to catch up." Breanne says as we walk to the baggage registration counter.

-•-

Not long after the guy from the office and the guy from last night showed up and did a bro hand shake with my brother. He looked good. Screw that he looked like a freakin God. I checked him out shamelessly hoping he wouldn't catch me.

He looks at me and smiles. I look away and blush.

Why can't I check out a hot guy without him catching me?

My brother walks to me while the other guy registers his baggage.

"Hey, sissy! Just btw that guy there is Damien. My best friend. And well sorry to say this but. You're gonna have to sit with him because the rest of us want to sit with our baes. Thank you, next." He says.

"Hold up child. Why can't I sit alone?" I ask.

"Because all seats have two and well we booked just enough." He answers.

"What if he molests me?!" I kind of yell.

"He won't." With that he walks away.

"You don't know that! He could be a molester for all we know!" I yell at him as he walks away. A few people looks at me and I just glare at them.

I walked to the store that the girls were in while waiting for the rest.

"What's wrong?" Tessa asks.

"I have to sit with Ashton's friend, what's his name? Oh right, Damien." I say.

They all grin at me and look at me with that we-know-something-you-don't-look.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothing." They say in choruses.

I narrow my eyes at them.

"Oh nothing, this could mean something. Maybe the universe wants you to find a boyfriend or something but hey, we'll never know." Jenna says while stiring her drink.

I raise and eyebrow at them.

"Oh, would you look at that. They're done. Come on, let's go guys." Camden says and they all walk away hurriedly.

What are those little kids hiding from me?

I ignored whatever just happened and joined them.

-•-

We were now walking into the airplane and I'm trying to put as much distance as possible from Damien.

We enter the airplane and I went ahead and sat at the window seat.

"You-" I cut him off.

"I don't care what you say or want, I'm sitting here. And no funny business or I'll make sure you won't have any kids in the future." I say narrowing my eyes at him. He puts his hands up and surrenders.

"I was going to offer you the seat anyway. But I guess I don't need to do that right?" He says smirking.

I roll my eyes at him and look out the window.

The lady on the speaker announces that we are about to take off and my heart starts beating rapidly.

I take deep breaths to try and calm down.

It worked...for a while.

We took off and my heart felt like it was being pulled down and my stomach felt like a roller coaster.

I squeeze whoever's hand I'm holding as hard as possible.

That unknown hand rubs his thumb on my hand in circles and somehow I calmed down.

We were now stable in the air and I opened my eyes. I let out a breath of relief.

Then I looked at my hand, that was still attached to another hand.

As soon as I remembered Damien was next to me, I immediately snatched my hand away from him.

I blush a deep red and avoid looking at him.

That was so embarrassing. I must've looked desperate. He probably thinks I'm a whore that wanted to hold his hand because he's hot. Wait, why do I even care? He has such a big-

"You okay?" The man that shall not be named asks me.

"I'm fine." I say still not looking at him.

I feel him stare at the side of my face. I took out my phone and started playing with some games until I felt sleepy.

-•-

A/n: Hey guys just to clear up some things...
1. Ella only remembers her family, Jenna, Tessa, Breanne and Xander.

3. She doesn't remember Damien cause she wanted to forget everything about him and that somehow happened and well when the doctors were doing the surgery her wish came true. I know, it doesn't make sense, bla bla bla but this is a fiction story okay it's not a fact story, it's just a fantasy and other stuff.

2. I will update when I have the time. Just know that I write from time to time, I can't write one whole chapter in a day because it's kinda hard for me to find inspiration.

3. Thank you, next.

Byeeeee!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 36.7K 32
Completed. Carys Blake was a babysitter to the sister of one of the popular boys at their school, and she slowly fell in love with him. She always sa...
318K 8.5K 49
𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬, 𝘴𝘢𝘺, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘰 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴.
717K 14.9K 62
It's Sierra's first day as a senior at Donvalley high. She wants her last year to be amazing and troublesome free. No fake friends. No trouble and ce...
189K 3.3K 40
Part 1 of the "Treat You Better" series "I can treat you way better than him." "Him? You mean your little brother?" © @Jadey6688 on Wattpad.