BNHA | Erotic One Shots | New

By michaeljacksonwink

Consist of Oklanohomo smashing and All Might lingerie Kirishima quirk activated: Hardening! More

Time Villian | Part one Todoroki x Midoriya
Time Villian | Part Two Todoroki x Momo
Forceful traitor | Iida x Reader
Green haired bois | Tsu x Deku
All Might Thongs | Hardening x Bakuhoe
Boy x Shemale | Bakugo x Momo

A mistake | Bakugou x Uraraka

59 0 0
By michaeljacksonwink

Uraraka x Bakugou
(A/N; I legitimately ship Uraraka and Bakugou)

Uraraka was scanning the hallways of the dormitory, in hopes to find Bakugou, who stole her phone to go online shopping during class.

Suddenly, arms slid up around her body. She looked at the faint window reflection, and realized it was Bakugou. She decided to play along.

" Oh... Baku-. " She smirked.

Suddenly, lips were smashed onto hers. As she was struggling to break free, she quickly adjusted and explored Bakuhoe's mouth.

" Ever since the day of the tournament, I couldn't stop thinking about you... "

Bakuhoe suddenly slipped a hand into her bra, and saw an orange stuffed in it.

Bakugou decided to ignore it. Suddenly, he kissed her neck and felt her adam's apple thr- wait what?

Bakugou suddenly down and realized, this was Midoriya in an Uraraka cosplay!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 4.1K 33
He's a millionaire. He can never deny his father. Her happiness is her family. She can do anything for her family. But when she's forced to support h...
2.6M 89.7K 45
**Highest Ranking : #1 in Chicklit** [ A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY ] Mabel Carter traveled half way across the country to attend college and get away...
123K 5.8K 43
❝We were quite a cliche, weren't we?❞ he smirked but I ignored the pang it spread in my chest. ❝We were. But this is real life. We can't hang on fan...
49.4K 3.5K 13
If Shaira Angelina Vanedestine had synonyms on this day. It was a successful multi billionaire and downright rude. She had achieved everything in her...