Time Villian | Part Two Todoroki x Momo

A naked Todoroki and a shirtless Bakugou flew hand in hand as they left the remains of Uraraka's dorm. Todoroki smiled at him while Bakugou seductively liked his lips.

" I have to go visit my mistress, my Bitchugou. " Todoroki chirped.

" Take the wine and the pills, dear. " Bakugou shouted, a little too loud.

The citizens of Tokyo looked up and covered their eyes in agony.

Todoroki and Bakugou ignored the citizens and dispersed to visit their mistri.

Todoroki flew over to the Yaoyorozu Manor, with his birth control pills and wine in hand. He then blasted into Momo's room, landing doggy style on her lux bed.

Momo was sitting on the bed, inches away from the sex crazed pokeball.

" I've been expecting you. " Momo whispered, sitting in a way that her breasts were spilling out of her skimpy outfit.

" I was busy smashing.. the crap out of Midoriya... " He smiled.

Momo wrinkled her nose, not knowing what he meant.

" So Midoriya became unfrozen eh? "

He nodded as he poured wine and 10 birth control pills into a diamond wine glass. He then handed the glass to Momo. She smiled and put it to her mouth. Then poured it all over her chest...

" Oh no... I'm wet... " She pouted, naughtily.

' The plan didn't work...' Todoroki thought to himself, eye wide. ' This girl doesn't like the love with a glove and my pullout game is weak. I know she wants to carry my baby. I cannot allow this. I must bang her though...'

While Todoroki was thinking about how to smash without the outcome of commitment, Momo slipped off her red dress, leaving her in her fishnet tights.

Her skin was soft and fair. He breasts were a G cup- bigger than Uraraka's. They were staring Todoroki down.

'Yeah... she's not my type. ' He thought to himself, unimpressed at the nude lady in front of him.

" Let's get this over with, Mistress. " Todoroki yawned.

Usually he enjoys the presence of Momo and knew he was going to marry her one day... But not today. He needed someone else. Someone... different. Someone... Gay. But no homo.

Momo yelled in pleasure as they were doggying. Todoroki noticed she was enjoying it and threw in some fake moans. Real groans.

Momo seemed suspicious and angry. She knew something was up.
" Todoroki thought he so slick, I wouldn't see him throw that leftover cocaine birth pills in my drink" Momo thought to herself. " I'm not even having fun with this. "

Momo then squeezed Little Todoroki to death.

" OOPIE"

" Oopsies " Momo squealed, trying to hid her smile.

Momo then threw Todoroki out the window by his Little Todoroki. Momo soon followed him out the window creating some handcuffs out of her breasts.

" She's reached kinky level again. " Todoroki thought to himself, scared and shaking.

Momo evilly smiled.

" I know you're not enjoying this... because I know you're in love with...

Boruto! "

Todorki gasped.

" How did you know! You bitch, did you read my fucking diary. "

" I MADE YOUR DIARY! I HAD THE RIGHT TO LOOK IN IT! Don't turn this on me. You can't be in love with Boruto! But... I know how you feel... Because I'm in love with... Sarada!"

" Bitch.. You know what to do. Let's go to Konoha. "

A naked Todoroki and Momo went hand in hand... and flew to Konoha.

Konoha Status:
Destroyed
Where'd the Hokage go?
Sasuke ded
Naruto ded
Sakura useless
Sarada fucking Boruto
Hima turned evil

As Todoroki and Momo warped to the Boruto universe, they landed in debris. Konoha was... destroyed. Explosions could be heard from the Hokage mountain. Momo and Todoroki were still uh.. Naked. But they was shook.

To be Continued...