Time Villian | Part one Todoroki x Midoriya

A/N started episode 60 of BNHA
"Deku!" Uraraka squealed. She came up against Young Midoriya, slightly brushing her breast on his shoulder.

Midoriya immediately spun around to come face to face with Uraraka.

"Uhh- Uhh- Uuuuhrakaka chan! " He sputtered, his flesh promptly changing to a tomato shade.

Tomato and Potato were in the hallways in Heights Alliance dorms. Uraraka had been trying to find Iida or Izuku to help plan out her new costume she was creating.

" Deku kun! Do you want to see my plans for my new costume I'm creating? " Uraraka cheerfully chirped. " Do you know where Iida kun is? "

" Uhh. " Midoriya struggled to find a response as he was still in the trance of the bOuncy bOuncy. " He- he went to visit his brother- "

" Oh! Okay. Let's go to my dorm then! "

" EH. I- "

Uraraka cut Midoriya off as she firmly. Firmly grasped his hand, and led him to her dormitory.

As they ran, Midoriya avoided all contact to her body whatsoever, blindly being pulled by Uraraka.

-

As they ran into the door, a flood of lavender seeped into his nose.

" Wow it smells uh, good! " Midoriya blurted, filling in the silence.

Uraraka giggled and then jumped on her bed, reaching for her sketch book. She then waved her hand to urge Midoriya to come, because c o n s e n t.

Midoriya was hesitant but finally inched forwards and sat down on her bed.

" Wow I'm in a girl's bedroom. " Midoriya thought. " Inhale, exhale, Inhale, exhale. "

While Midoriya was coaching his manners and self respect, Uraraka 'innocently' took her hoodie off, revealing her in a very, forsay, busty, tight tank top.

Oh wait I just realized they're 15, one second.

A villain then appeared and froze Midoriya and Uraraka.

3 years later

" We did it! " All Might chanted! " We finally unfroze them after 3 years. "

(Don't worry this is filler shit)

Twenty people in Uraraka's dorm began to chant and then leave, putting up a " Do not disturb " sign on the door knob.

Uraraka and Midoriya looked at eachother and realized they've aged.

" What happened? " Uraraka finally said.

" Based from my calculations and what All Might said, I believe we were frozen in time for 3 years and are destined to bang. "

" K " Uraraka blurted.

She then looked down at her shirt.

" Wow my boobs got a bit bigger! " She chanted. "Hashtag Double D's "

Normally Midoriya would be jumpy and hesitant, but he just let out a simple "cool."

" Listen Uraraka, Now that I'm 18, I need to bang. " He then began to strip his clothes.

Uraraka wrinkled her nose, noticing the drastic change in Deku. She couldn't help but notice, there was also a drastic change in her too.

" I'm down. " She began to seductively lick her lips, enjoying the view in front of her.

Uraraka's now long hair, fluttered as a sudden flash of wind came. Indoors.

She removed her joggers and as she flipped them off, a huge explosion came. Bakugo flew through the door.

" DEKU aRe yOu nAkE-"

An aged Bakugo had blasted through the wall, even more ripped than before. Before he could even finish his sentence, Midoriya firmly grasped Bakugou's face stopping him from flying.

" Kaachan... " Midoriya's eyes were on fire.

Midoriya then began to dry hump Bakugou with a burning passion.

"oOOHHHH kAACHaN"

" DEKUUUUU!"

A fazed Uraraka had stared in awe and began to get up.

" DON'T JOIN IN GRAVITY GIRL " Bakugou shouted.

" I wasn't... I was just going to get some tEa. "

Uraraka got her green tea and sipped.

As things were getting raunchy, Bakugou was about to rip his costume off, but before that could happen, a spiral of fire and ice appeared, almost striking the feisty love birds.

" T-Todoroki Kun! " Mirodiya yelped, as if he was his stuttery, 15 year old self.

" Keep your panties on, Bakugo. "

" GeT OUT iCE BoY aND lAVA GIRl " Bakugo screamed, getting into a battle stance.

Midoriya turned bright red and was flustered. He twiddled his fingers together and began to explain the situation in a princess voice.

" Todoroki kun... I'm so- "

" OKHLAHOMO SMASH " Todoroki yelled, entering Midoriya.

" nO hOmo... " Midoriya sighed.

" MEXICAN EXPLOSION! " Bakugou screamed, exploding Uraraka's dorm room.

Uraraka watched emotionless, sipping her tea.

Todoroki and Midoriya continued 'Okhla no homo smashing' in the middle of the explosion. They weren't affected as they had been inside an ice barrier.
" I'm.. about... to " Midoriya was cut off and Todoroki pulled out. #strong

" That's your punishment you green grass hoe. Zoro's a better moss head than you. Plus I can't have you get pregnant. I'm not ready for that commitment. "

Bakugou flew out with Todoroki, hand in hand, leaving a gasping Midoriya and emo Uraraka.