Dreams Really Do Come True

נכתב על ידי greenlilac07

"Mommy, Daddy please don't go!!!" Even though I pleaded and begged, they still went on that flight, and died... עוד

Dreams Really Do Come True
Dreams
waking up
happy homecoming
Normal Saturday...Or not
Death and Tears
Bowling and Black Jackets
Fun- Jo style
Shopping -_-
Ultimate Ninja Assassin
You're Under Arrest
Night mares...and Possibly a Dream Come True
Art Projects and Hide and Seek

Fall Formal

36 0 0
נכתב על ידי greenlilac07

Hey again guys!! I'm trying to make up for the...however long I wasn't updating...ANYWAY!!! I have my whole plot kind of already figured out for this story already, but ideas would be gladly accepted and I love feedback!!

Hope you guys enjoy!!

"NO!!!!! I AM NOT GOING DRESS SHOPPING!!!" Jo screamed.

We were currently hanging out at my house (as usual) Saturday. Fall formal was next Friday night and Addison was determined to dress Jo up all girly for once.

"Come on Jo!! It'll be fun! If you come I'll take you to that awesome ice cream place in the mall!!"

Jo thought it over for a moment. "You'll get me anything I want?"

"Yes anything you want!"

"Ok...."

"YES!!"

"On one condition!!" Jo yelled. "If I have to wear a dress and let you and Des do my hair and makeup and all that junk, you have to promise to let me choose my dress and NO HIGH HEELS!!!"

"DEAL!!"

Oh boy this would be fun.

"What about you D, do you have a dress yet?" Addison asked me.

"Of course not, I haven't been shopping since that whole Mason incident."

"I don't like that guy." Nate said behind me. We all looked at him. I didn't know what his deal was with Mason.

Hunt coughed. "IT'S CUZ YOU'RE JEALOUS UGH UGH"

"I'm not jealous." Nate mumbled and glared at Hunt.

I looked around the room and they were all smiling at Nate, who had his head down and was blushing. "I don't get it." I said. Nate looked at me and immediatly was blushing again. What was that about?

Dakota stood up. "Well I guess if we are gonna have to go dress shopping we should now."

I grabbed my car keys. "I'll drive, you guys are welcome to stay here, since this is Milo's house too." I smiled at him and he smiled back, but it was a weak one.

Dakota, Addison, Jo, Rae and I all got into my car and drove to the mall.

Two hours later and I was the only one who hadn't found a dress yet. Typical.

"What about this one?" Jo asked. I almost choked. It was the most hideous dress I've ever seen. It was bubblegum pink with big fat jewles all over the enormous skirt. And to make it even worse, there was a big pink bow tied around the waist.

"Never." I said with a look of disgust on my face. "Ugh! I'll never find a dress!"

"D! Look at this one!!" Addison yelled at me.

I turned around and saw the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen. This was the one.

"So sis, did Nate ask you to the dance yet?" Dakota asked while we were driving home.

I blushed. "No why would he ask me?"

Addison laughed. "Oh come on D! That boy has it so bad for you!!"

"And you like him too and don't tell me you don't!" Dakota said.

"Oh come on guys he doesn't like me like that." I buried my face with my hair while still driving.

"Oh really?" Dakota raised her eyebrow. "Just wait sis, I doubt you'll be going to Fall Formal with just us."

"What do you mean? Is he gonna ask me?" My face was probably red as a tomato by now.

"We'll just have to see won't we?" She smirked. Addison gave her a questioning look but shrugged it off.

Oh my goodness, is he really gonna ask me? Dakota better not be kidding...beacuse i really hope he asks me.

"Honey I'm home!" Addison yelled as soon as she walked through the front door.

"Addison you're in my house!" I yelled before getting cut off by the boys rushing in all at once.

"Let me see you're dress!!" Nate yelled and tried to grab the bag from me.

"Nu-uh! You gotta wait till next Friday like all you other boys!" I smiled and ran up to my room, but heard Nate following me.

I went in my room and put the dress in the closet before Nate could see it. I was about to run out when I bumped into him. Suddenly two arms were around my waist holding me close before I hit the ground.

I think we were both breathless as we just stood there staring into each others eyes. Oh my, I hope what Dakota said was true because, I think I like him more and more every day.

"Nate, um, you can uh let go now." I breathed out more than said.

He stared at me for what seemed like forever. "What if I don't want to?"

Him saying that made my heart beat even faster than it already was. I hadn't realized that my hands were on his chest and his hands still held me tight around my waist.

Nate's POV

I'm such and idiot!! Why would I say that? Oh well, I already did. I just couldn't help it, I didn't want to let her go. She's just as breathless as I am...that's a good sign right?

Milo was talking to me earlier, he said I should ask her to the dance. That's really what I came up here to do...but now, I feel myself leaning in.

Desmia's POV

Oh. My. Gosh. He's leaning in. I've been waiting for this for a long time. He comes close and leans his forehead on mine.

"Is it okay?" He asks, searching my eyes for any signs of doubt.

Aww he's so sweet! As if he has to ask! Wait, he asked me a question I have to answer. I don't know if I'm capable of speaking at this point so I just smile and nod.

He looks me in the eyes again as if he's making sure. Then he leans in slowly and I do too. Our lips meet. It's better than I ever could have imagined. You know how some girls say they feel sparks? There were definatly sparks.

It was just a simple slow kiss. Our lips moved together. It wasn't a makeout session, it was just slow and sweet and just... amazing. I felt myself smiling into the kiss and soon so was he. He gripped my waist tighter and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

Of course like all amazing kisses are, it ended way too soon. Nate pulled away and I rested my forehead against his once again.

"Wow." Was all Nate said. He looked at me and I smiled at him. "That was amazing." I was so breathless I could only nod. Suddenly Nate's expression turned serious. "Oh um, I forgot. Cupcake, I came up here for a reason and it wasn't to kiss you...even though I'm so happy I did." He blushed and looked down.

HE'S SO FREAKING CUTE!!

Nate laughed.

"Did I say that out loud?" I blushed like crazy when he nodded and turned my face down. "Oh I can't believe I did that." I buried my head in his neck.

"Hey it's ok, because you know what?" He gently lifted up my face with his hands, "I think you are insanely adorably, and gorgeous, and you're pretty hot too." He smiled and brought me once again into his arms. "But, I wanted to ask you something." He swallowed nervously.

"Desmia...will you go to the Fall Formal with me?"

I couldn't believe it. Dakota was right he was going to ask me! "Of course." I probably had the biggest smile on my face, and it matched his.

"Really?" I nodded. He pecked my lips again and hugged me tight. "Thank you so much."

i looked at him confused. "For what?"

He thought for a minute. "For being you."

Oh wow...he's just perfect.

"We should probably go back down stairs, they're gonna wonder what we're doing up here."

iI nodded. Nate grabbed my hand. I smiled at him and he smiled back and we made our way down stairs.

Everyone else was in the movie room watching Battleship.

Jo saw me walk in first, hand and hand with Nate. She smiled and mouthed, "Did he ask you?"

i smiled and nodded. Jo fist pumped and I giggled. I led Nate and I to sit by Milo. He raised his eyebrow and gave me the 'Tell me later' look. I nodded and he gave me a thumbs up and went back to watching the movie.

I rested my head on Nate's shoulder. He wrapped his arms aroundd me and I leaned into him some more. We watched the rest of the movie and as soon as it ended, Addison stood up to stretch and Dakota got up to put in another movie. As soon as Dakota turned around to ask what movie we wanted to watch she saw me and Nate.

I swear her mouth hit the floor. Addison must have noticed because she turned around and gasped, causing everyone else to also turn around and look at Nate and I.

Addison gestured to Nate. I nodded and she screeched and ran over to me and hugged me. Dakota, Rae, Tanner and Hunt just gave me knowing smiles and then turned back around to watch the next movie.

Dakota and Addison both made me promise to give them details later on, and I told them I would.

As the second movie started I looked up to see Nate looking down on me. I gave him a confused look. His smile got bigger and he said, "You're so beautiful." he bent down and kissed my forehead. I sighed and snuggeld closer to him.

zAfter the second movie was over, Hunt, Rae, Tanner and Jo went home. Addison was still here, so was Dakota, Nate and of course, Milo.

"Details." Addison demanded. Nate looked at me and Addison and then I guess he decided it was time for me to have my little girl chat.

"Hey Milo, wanna go play some boxing on the X-box?" Milo nodded and they both left the room, leaving me to tell Addison and Dakota everything.

"He's so sweet!!" Addison gushed after I told her everything. I sighed contentedly and nodded. He was. Addison and Dakota both listened while I explained what he said, what happened, yes, I even told them he kissed me.

Yes, he's perfect.

Nate's POV

"So you finally manned up?" Milo asked.

"Yea man, and you were right, it was so worth it."

He nodded and thought for a second, then a small smile spread across his face. "You kissed her didn't you?"

I looked at him surprised. "How did you know?"

He looked at me like I was stupid and then just shook his head and laughed. "You're whipped dude."

Ok so....GAHH THEY KISSED!!! AND HE ASKED HER OUT!!!! Ok so seriously tell me what you guys think I should do differently in my story? I mean yea I know, Hunt and Rae don't have many big parts in this story, but with Rae, that will definatly change.

How many of you guys just love Nate? He's so sweet right?

And don't forget Milo! What do ya'll think of him?? You gotta love him I mean, who doesn't love Milo?

I promise I'll update again soon! Till then!

~Selena

המשך קריאה