My Hero, My Savior

By ameezysbabe74

Hi I'm Sarah Hente. I've gotten into a a lot of trouble lately. I don't have the best home life or school lif... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 5
Ch.6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch 12
NOT AN UPDATE

Ch. 4

13 1 0
By ameezysbabe74

Sarah's POV

I woke up and noticed Austin wasn't there. Maybe he went to his own room in the middle of the night. I went to his room to see and noticed he was gone. Ohwell, he'll show up sooner or later. I decided that I wasn't going anywhere today no matter what. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Afterwards, I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on some light mascara. I then went into my room and put on some yoga shorts with a purple waist pand that said 'Pink' in black and then slid on a Purple hoodie that said 'Jaguars Class of 2016' on it. Ugh if only I was class of 2014. I would be so much happier. 

I went downstairs and about halfway down the stairs, I smelled bacon. I ran into the kitchen and saw Austin standing there shirtless with basket ball shorts and his Calvin Klien boxers poking out the top. He didn't notice me because the radio was turned up and he was singing along hitting every note perfectly. He was making some bacon and waffles. Mmmm waflles...

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist. He jusmped and realized it was me. "Good morning handsome." I said and kissed his shoulder.

"Well good morning to you too." He said and chuckled slightly. I giggled and unwrapped my hands from around his waist. He finished making our breakfeast and looked at me. He took in what I was wearing and smiled.

"I take it were staying in today?"

"Yup! How'd you know?"

"Just a quess. Now go sit down. My princess needs to eat."

"Yes sir! I said and saluted. I sat down and giggled. He smiled and placed the food in front of me.

"Thank you Austin for making me food."

"Well I got up before you and figured you might be hungry when you woke up so I made you food. Hey, I'll be right back. I'll be back in 10 minutes tops. Ok?"

"Um sure." He leaned down and kissed me. He grabbed a jack and his keys and headed out the door. I figured he had to go get something from the store or something real quick so I  just ate my food silently. I finished quickly and went up stairs to brush my teeth.

When I came back down, I saw Austin sitting on the couch in the living room singing Chasing Cars By Snow Patrol. I smiled and just listened. When he was finished, I walked into the room and sat on his lap. He picked me up and carried me over to the kitchen and set me on the counter.

"Here you go." He said handing me a pumpkin spice late from Starbucks.

"No way!" I screamed and started drinking.

"Your the best!" I told him and then kissed him.

"Thanks but that's a lie. Your the best. If you weren't, I wouldn't have done all of this for you."

"True true. Well you're the best in my eyes."

"Awww thanks hun."

"No problem." I smiled and finished drinking my Starbucks. Austin is so sweet. I think I'm falling for him but its too soon to know for sure...

"So what do you wanna do today?" He asked snapping me out of my thoughs.

"I don't know. What do you wanna do today?"

"I don't know."

"I feel like going shopping but I don't wanna change."

"What's wrong with what your wearing?" He asked.

"I don't want guys staring at my butt while were at the mall. You're the only one allowed to do that."

"You got a point there. How about we watch a movie?" He suggested. I honestly wanted to do something productive today but I don't wanna leave the safety of his house. So I agreed with his idea. We put on the TV and put on High Scholl Musical 2. 

"Noooo!!!" Austin whined.

"Yessss!!!"

"Please no..."

"It's my favorite movie ever! Were gonna watch it whether you like it or not. You could always go to a different room."

"Fine..." He folded his arms across his chest like a little kid. 

"Awww is my boyfriend upset?"

"Maybe a little..."

"What will make it better?"

"A kiss..." I giggled and leaned over. I kissed his cheeck and smiled.

"There." I whispered in his ear.

"No. A real kiss." He grabbed my face and kissed me. I smiled and kissed him back. 'Fabulous' came on. I pulled away and broke out in song. I hopped off the couch and started dancing around while singing the song. When it finished, I collapsed on the floor, sitting criss cross applesauce in front of the tv. I started cracking while watching the movie. I glanced over at Austin and he was laughing too. 

"What?" I asked him.

"Nothing."

"Uh huh sure..." I turned my attention back to the TV and tuned out everything around me.

It was about half way through the movie when Gabriel left Troy like she does in every movie. All of a sudden, I felt strong arms wrap around my waist. It startled me slightly but then I realized it was Austin and I immedietly relaxed.

"Promise to never leave my side like Gabriel left Troy." I could feel his warm breath against my shoulder when he spoke.

"I promise." I giggled and he kissed my shoulder and then my neck. I smiled and kissed him then turned my attention back to the movie.

"Your perfect." He whispered in my ear.

"No. I'm far from it. The only one here that's perfect is you." He smiled and pulled me onto his lap. I turned my attention back to the movie and noticed that it was close to 'Bet on it'. When it came on I stood up and danced around and sang along. Austin was laughing at me the whole time.

"That was so much fun!!!" I giggled before collapsing onto the couch. The movie soon ended and we sat there in silence. It wasn't awkward but I felt slightly uncomfortable. I drew my knees up to my chest and suddenly got insecure. I ran up the stairs and immedietly undressed. I don't know why but I felt like I looked so ugly and gross. It was the randomest feeling ever! I don't know what got anything.

I slid on a pair of white torn booty shorts. I looked at my self in the mirror and decided I wasn't looking good in white today. I felt so weird. I just cant describe it. I then slid them off and slid on a pair of denim capris that had a ripped knee. I looked at my lower half finally satisfied with my self. I then slid on many different typed of shirts from long sleeves to crop tops. I finally came across I shirt I likes. It was a neon pink thick strap tanktank top. It had lace on the back. It said 'Love' in cursive wrighting. I looked tan. Now I need to fix my makeup. I hate the way my face looks right now.

I went into the bathroom and grabbed my makeup. I removed the makeup I put on this morning. It was just mascara but I needed to start over. Austin was standing in the door way looking worried. I had made it look like I just felt like getting ready for the day but I knew he knew something was off. I put on bronze eye shadow, thin black eyeliner, and some volumizing mascara that made my hazel eyes pop. I loved it. They got darker when I wore my makeup like this.

I then took out my bun and brushed my hair. My hair was still wet from my shower this morning, so I blow dried it till it was dry enough to straighten. I straightened it till it was pin straight. I went back in my room and slid on some black vans. I walked up to Austin and kissed him softly on his lips.

"I want to go to the mall." I whispered againt his lips.

"Sarah, what just happened? Why did you rush up here and change trying many different clothes?"

I shied away from him and shrugged. He grabbed my waist and pulled me back to him. He wrapped his right arm around my waist and lifted my chin up so he was looking into my eyes. His eyes were full of worry.

"Its nothing. I don't even know exactly what happened. I just felt the sudden urge to change and get ready for the day." I shrugged and looked anywhere but Austin so I wouldn't see his worried eyes. I hate it when he looks worried.

"Sarah, look at me. I'm worried about you. That was the randomest thing. You were all happy and cheery and then I glance over at you and you were all tense and on your way up the stairs. What happened? And don't tell me its nothing."

"But Austin, it is nothing. I just felt insecure and ugly so I fixed my self up." He looked at me like he just took a blow to the stomach. I looked at him confused.

"Austin, what's wrong?"

"How could you think that you're ugly? You're the most beautiful girl in the wide world!" He sighed. I smiled and kissed him.

"You're perfect Mahone." I whispered against his lips and kissed him one last time.

I pulled away and squirmed out of his grasp, walking into my room. I went over to a ring box that I haven't even thought about for years. I got this ring when I was 12. It was my promise ring. A promise to stay pure till marriage and to respect my self. I stopped wearing it when I started using drugs because I broke the promise to respect my self. But i want to promise my self those promises again and this time they have deeper meaning. I'm keeping promises this time. I sighed and opened the box, looking and the beautiful ring that layed inside. Luckily, my ring size hasn't changed at all over the past 4 years...its kinda sad but whatever.

The ring was a silver infinity ring and had diamonds in the infinity sign. The ring $80. My mom was willing to spend more but I refused. I was in love with this ring. I slid it on and glanced over at Austin. He gave me a questioning look. I explained what it was and he nodded.

"Shall we go to the mall now? I need to get something for tomorrow." I said eagerly. I couldn't wait to get out of the house and I was looking foward to tomorrow. Honestly, I was nervous. I haven't seen most of those people in years but I've stayed in touch with them.

"Yeah but I'm driving, ok?"

"Yeah sure."

We drove to the mall, blasting the radio all the way. 'Shake It Off' by Taylor Swift blasted through the speakers. I love this song! It has an amazing message. We were at the mall in no time. We immedietly went to Deb's. I got a black and turquoise striped maxi skirt and a white v-neck to go with it. I already had a really cute black pair of flip flops. I went to the check out counter and paid.

We went home and I went straight to my room. I had just layed down on the bed when I saw Austin poking his head into the room. 

"May I help you?" I asked and giggled slightly as I lifted my head slightly.

"May I join you?"

"Of course! But I'm probably gonna fall asleep and I need to change my clothes so close your eyes and no peeking!" He giggled as he walked in and dug his face into my pillow. I giggled and grabbed a pair of basketball shorts and a tanktop. I stripped down to my matching black laced bra and thong. I feel Austin starting to peek so I turned around and glared at him. He smirked and dug his face back into the pillow. I quickly got dressed and sat on his lower back. 

"Sarah what are you-" I cut him off by kissing his neck.

"Take off your shirt babe." I whispered in his ear, brushing my lips against it. He moaned softly and did as told. He layed back on his stomach and I took my place at his lower back again. I began to rub his shoulder. He sighed quietly as I massaged him.

"What did I do to deserve this?" He asked quietly.

"Just by being you." I whispered as I continued to massage him. He stayed quiet except for soft moans when I hit a good spot. I finished about 20 minutes later and got off.

"Thank you." He said and kissed me.

"It was my pleasure." I smiled and kissed him again.

He smiled and leaned back againt the headboard. I smiled and layed down next to him. He scoot down so that he was laying beside me. He spread his arms wide open wanting me to snuggle up against him. I just giggled and rolled over so that my back was facing toward him and I pulled the cover over me. I glanced over at him and he looked offended.

"Well aren't you gonna snuggle with me?" I asked raising my arm up so that his arm could slip around my waist easily. He smiled and scoot up behind me. He wrapped him arm around my waist and snuggled his nose into my neck.

"How did I get so lucky?" He whispered against my shoulder and kissed it. I smiled and shrug. He layed his head down and we were soon fast asleep.

***Sunday morning***

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I groaned and turned off the radio. It was 7 o'clock and I was going to visit the church I haven't seen in years. The last thing I remember was falling asleep in Austin's arms, but when I woke up he wasn't there. I sighed and got up out of bed. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower. And I do mean quick. It was about a 10 minute shower. I blow dried my hair and straightened it when it was dry enough to. I then walked back into my room and slid on a thong and bra. I then put on a white tank top and slid on my new white v-neck. I then put on my new maxi skirt and slid on my black flip flops. I took a glance in the mirror and realized I still needed to do my makeup. I rushed to the bathroom and quickly put on some foundation, thin eyeliner, and mascara. I then slid on some lip gloss and made a popping sound with my lips. I looked at the time on my phone and realized I only had 5 minutes. I brushed my teeth and then ran down stairs. Austin was waiting by the door with my bible and notebook in his hands.

"Aww Thanks. I take it your ready to go?" I smiled and kissed his cheek while taking my bible and notebook.

"Yep but you have to drive because I don't know where I'm going." He chuckled slightly as he handed me my keys. Dang...he was prepared. I could tell he was nervouse to meet my friends. But he wasn't the only one that was nervous.

We walked over to my car and got in. I noticed I needed gas so we made a quick stop at Quick Trip. While I was filling my car up with gas, Austin ran in adn got us soda. Of course, He got me a Dr. Pepper. He knew me so well...

On our way to chuch, I gave him a run down of all of my friends and let him know that there are more people, I just didn't know them. 

"Ok so, theres Payton. She's so adorable. She's bubbly, perky, and innocent. She's also really insecure. You also have Sherry. She's super short, cute, perky, but shy. You also have Lindsay, my best friend. She's brutally honest. She doesn't hide anything. She's confident but also insecure and she gets jealous really easily. Then there's Beka. She's a disciple. Super innocent and pretty. She's Lindsay's older sister. Then, you have Autumn. She's also a disciple. She's super bubbly, nice, and super posite. Oh, and you can't ever forget about Casey. She's mixed and dang that girl is ghetto. She's so much fun. Then, you have Nick. He's a jock, plays football. He's super nice but is sometimes awkward. Then, there's his younger brother Christian. He's awkward. He's a major nerd and get's really annoying but he means well. Then, there's Andrew. He's so nice but can be shy depending who's around. Then there's Chandler. God...he can be such a jerk. He can be nice but it's pretty rare. He's nice around guys but not normally around the girls at church except this one girl named Abby who's a slut. She's 2 years younger than us. Then, you have Adrian. Adrian is super nice and fun to talk to but he can be quiet and shy. Then you have Luke. Luke is awesome. He's super sweet and kind but can be awkward. Then there's his younger brother Tod. Tod's shy and doesn't talk to the girls much. Then you have Shawn. He's super nice and fun but awkward at the time. He's bubbly and outgoing. And last but not least, you have Kerrigan. She's super pretty and nice. She's also a disciple. I've always been jealous of her. She's super outgoing and isn't shy at all."

"That's a lot of people to remember. You'll just have to introduce me when we get there."

"Well were almost here. I'm so nervous. And no kisses while were at church."

"Ok. I understand."

I pulled into the parking lot and parked. We went inside and Lindsay greeted me with a huge hug when we got in there. We barely made it past the door when I heard a familiar sqeel. I giggled and saw Lindsy running at me. God I missed her hugs.

"So...are you gonna introduce me to this guy right here or not???" Lindsay squeeled. I giggled at her.

"This is Austin. Austin, this is Lindsay." I said gesturing towards her.

"Now can we please get out of the door way?" I giggled as we walked further into the church. They changed the church. There's no a cafe and booths and just wow...it looked amazing!

"Oh my gosh!!! Is that Sarah Hente???" I heard behind me. I didn't recognize the voice so I turned around and saw Shawn and Adrian walking up to me. I just giggled and gave them both hugs. I introduced Austin to them and they warmed up to him immediately. As every one else came I just grew happier and happier. Austin was introduced to every one I described in the car and noticed a new girl shying away from all of us. She looked like she knew every one but didn't want to interfere.

"Hey!" I said and pointed in her direction. She looked startled and pointed at herself to make sure she understood I was talking to her. I giggled slightly.

"Yes you. Come here." I said and smiled warmly at her. She walked over to me and kept her head down refusing eye contact.

"What's your name?" I asked. She looked up at me.

"Uhm I'm Kamryn." She said shyly as her face turned red looking away.

"Hi Kamryn. I'm Sarah and this is my boyfriend Austin. It's nice to meet you! So how old are you and what school do you go to?"

"Uhm I'm 16 and I go to Fort Zumwalt West. What about you?" She smiled and started warming up to me.

"Same!!! I can't believe I've never seen you arond."

"You're in my FACS class but nothing else. I'm just too shy to confront you and too busy hiding." I giggled slightly. I think I just made a new friend. I smiled over at Austin who was in a deep conversation about sports with Nick.

It was almost 9 so we all headed in and took our seats. Austin slid an arm around my wait and pulled my closer to him. I smiled and listened to the sermon. It was about patience with God. Man I missed when Jeff preached. He was Autumn's dad and was the opposite of my step-father.

Jeff had us turn to Isaiah 40:31; Romans 15:4-5; Galations 6:9; and James 5:7-8. He talked about how if were patient with God and faithful in our prayers, he will do great things. We will eventually get our answers. And sometimes God says 'not yet', 'not right now'. I looked over at Austin adn saw he was drawn into the sermon. I was so happy. I love being at church. I get on a spirtual highand I'm in a good mood for about an hour or so afterwards. This sermon really moved me. I need to pray about my problems and I need to read my bible more. With that thought, we were bowing our heads to pray.

***After church***

"So, you're coming to real talk, right?" Lindsay asked us. I gave her a confused look.

"Oh right you don't know about that...its on Wednesday nights here at the church at 7pm. Its so much fun. We have a lesson preached by Matt Blair and the rest of the time is hang out time! You guys have to come!!!" She squeeled. I giggled and nodded. She smiled big waiting for my answer.

"I'll try to make it there but I might be too swamped with homework and other issues. But I'll try." Her face lit up at my words. 'I'll try' normally means I'm going. That girl new me inside and out. 

I could tell this church thing was the beginning of a new start.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

567K 30.4K 23
"It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's just some idiot in spandex." Arabella Jones is your average American teenage girl, she even lives in one if Amer...
24.7K 751 20
This is really really bad. It was my very first book. It's full of many typos, inconsistencies, and honestly it's just bad. BUT! If you still want to...
79.7K 966 58
{EDITING PROCESS} *BOOK ONE OF TWO* When a high school student named Davina Smith faces her senior year after a tragedy in her family, suddenly finds...
55.5K 1.5K 20
Alright, Let's do this one last time. My name is Y/n Parker, got bit by a magical spider and for the last four to six years, I've been the one and on...