Ch. 5

Austin's POV

I glanced over at my beautiful princess driving. She was glowing and smiling. I loved seeing this side of her. I could stare at her all day. She's so beautiful. Her lip were so soft and her hazel eyes were full of kindness and love whenever she looked at me. I loved her hair, it was always so soft and smooth. I don't care about her piercing and tattoos. That's what makes her unique!

"Austin...you're staring." She mumbled bringing out of my thoughts.

"Its because you're so beautiful baby girl." I smiled and leaned over to her.

"Don't ever forget that..." I whispered in her ear and pulled away. She loved it when I whispered in her ear and I knew it. I loved pleasing her in simple little ways. She's so perfect. I don't know how I was able to ditch her. I never really understood till now. She just needed someone to care for her and that someone was gonna be me. We pulled up to my house and walked inside.

"Wasn't that a great service?!?" She squealed excitedly.

"Yeah it really hit me! What was your favorite part?"

"When he said that being patient with God also includes never giving up on praying and how that if were patient, God will bless us." She said thinking back to the lesson. I loved how she was becoming a church girl. I loved this side of her, like God is her drug. God is the only healthy drug tbh. Spirtual highs are the best.

"Remember that one year I brought you to camp? It was in 6th grade. The last time I went to that camp." She asked snapping out of my thoughts again.

"Of course I remember! How could I forget?" She giggled at my comment. God...I love her giggle.

"Well I wanna go this year. And I want you to go too."

"Of course I will. I wouldn't miss it for the world!" She giggled again. She went into the kitchen as I followed her. She hopped up onto the counter and pulled me in between her legs.

"You're so perfect." She whispered right before she kissed me. It was full of passion. I've never felt so much passion in one kiss. Sh'es the only one that made me feel this way and I loved it. I've never felt this way before. I pulled away and smiled. I swear this girl was going to kill me with her smile. I sighed and kissed her again and then nuzzled my head into her neck. I left a few wet kisses while earning some moans. Then I pulled away before things got to heated. I was waiting for marraige and I knew she was too. I overheard her and my mom talking. I knew she was waiting for that special guy just as I was waiting for that special girl.

"Why do you always pull away?" She sighed.

"Because I don't want things so get too heated. I'm waiting till marraige."

"Aww that's cool me too. Ok I now understand. I was Just wondering." She said kinda shyly while looking down.I sighed and raised her head up by her chin and kissed her. I love her lips so much. I could kiss them all day if she let me but she wouldn't and I'm cool with that.

"Wanna go for some dinner later?" I asked. I wanted to take her out on a propper date.

"Sure. Where to?"

"Olive Garden. I'm paying."

"Ok I'm cool with that."

"Really?!?" I asked maybe a little too excitedly.

"Yes." She said in between giggles.

Yes! I can finially take my princess on a nice relaxing date. She needs it. I went upstairs and got dressed for my date that's in a few hours. I put on a white t-shirt and a pair of khakis.