Urie's Diner [Ryden AU]

By ryroholic

Ryan finds a guy with a coffee shop. He kinda falls for him. More

0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
0.13
0.14
0.15

0.7

840 39 69
By ryroholic

I was at home when Brendon called almost pass midnight. A bit of a surprise for him to be calling this late.

"Hello?"

"I want to see your floor." He said and I chuckled.

"What? Do you know what time it is?"

"No, tell me." He said and I thought he was joking.

"Wait, are you okay?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I just want to see your floor. Let me see your floor. Come pick me up."

"Pick you up where?" I asked and got up grabbing my boots since they were the closest.

"At the diner, silly." He chuckled and I grabbed my keys from the table.

"Okay, stay there, I'm on my way." I said and hung up getting in my car. He didn't sound drunk but then again I don't know how he is when drunk. I got to the diner as fast as I could and saw him with his head down on a table. I walked in and he shot his head up when hearing the bell.

"Those are really loud." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I told you." I chuckled and sat down in front of him. "What's up with you?"

"Nothing, I want to see your floor."

"We probably shouldn't be here when they're fixing up the floor."

"I don't care, it's my diner." He said and I nodded. Fair enough.

"Seriously, what happened?" I asked and I know he had a few drinks because I see them on the counter. A couple bottles of beer but nothing more. At least I think.

"I caught Audrey with Julian." He said and I wanted him to elaborate on that. "I saw them fucking, alright?" He said when he saw my confused expression. Oh, shit. That's something. I blinked and he stared at me.

"You don't even care."

"What makes you say that?"

"It's obvious you didn't like Audrey since you wanted me so bad." He chuckled and I leaned back on my chair.

"Don't get so cocky with me. I didn't care how nice she seemed I knew something was up." I said and he groaned putting his head down.

"I'm so heart broken."

"Stop being dramatic. It's good you found out."

"Why?"

"Because what they were doing is fucking shitty, specially to someone like you. You don't deserve her or even Julian, you understand me? Fuck them."

"I asked for how long. She said 4 months. 4 fucking months and I didn't know any of it! Am I that dumb? You said you saw something in her and you didn't even know her so it must be me. It has to be me. I'm just so nice to everyone I expect the same treatment back but that's not how life works. Life is so shitty, I hate it." He said and I shook my head.

"Don't get out of hand. You have good intentions. Life isn't shitty, it's just filled with shitty people, but some are actually pretty cool so find them and don't let them go." I explained and he sniffed.

"You're pretty cool." He said and I nodded.

"Sure, thanks."

"Thank you for being there for me, I know we've known each over a few days but I feel like I've known you forever. We even had our first argument already." He chuckled and I nodded. "I feel like I haven't given you the same treatment."

"You have, it's fine. Let me drive you home, yeah?"

"I want to see your floor." He said and I chuckled.

"I want you to get some sleep first."

"Okay." He said and got up but nearly fell. I grabbed him and helped him walk to my car. I opened the door and he gave me the keys.

"Lock the diner." He said and I nodded. I locked the door before getting in the car seeing him with his belt on and the seat pushed back a bit. His body was turned towards me and his eyes were closed.

"Can I stay with you?" He asked keeping his eyes closed probably not wanting to see my reaction. I blinked and wasn't sure if Spencer would be there tonight. He has his own place but he hates it and stays in my guest room instead, but that's only sometimes.

"You can but you should be in your own bed."

"No, Julian is home and I don't want to see him. Please don't make me." He said and I nodded.

"Okay, you can stay with me." I said and he relaxed himself before closing his eyes again.

"Thank you." I texted Spencer and told him to go home if he isn't yet since I'm taking Brendon to my place. He simply sent a thumbs up and an eggplant before the sweat emoji. I can't stand him sometimes.

I put my phone down before starting the car and driving to my place. When I got there Brendon was asleep and I wasn't sure if to carry him or wake him. I opened his door and shook him a bit.

"Hey, Brendon, we're here." I said and he hummed.

"Where?"

"My place." I chuckled and he wiped his eyes getting out of the car. I walked towards my door after locking my car. We walked inside and he looked at the floor.

"That is nice." He pointed down and I nodded.

"I know, I made the design myself."

"That's cool."

"Yeah, come on." I said and took him to the guest room hoping it was cleaned. To my surprise it was. Thanks for that, Spencer. He must have cleaned it the second I messaged him.

"This is the guest room, my room is other there if you need anything." I said and he looked at where I pointed.

"I'll bring you an Advil to prepare you for the headache tomorrow morning." I said and he nodded.

"And some clothes." I added before going to the kitchen. I grabbed a pill and a cup of water. I went to the guest room and saw he was shirtless. Fuck, don't do that. He had a few tattoos on him I never knew about. That just made me more fucking–

"Thank you." He said taking the pill and the cup of water.

"I'll bring you some clothes." I said and went to my room. I grabbed some sweats and a white t-shirt before going back to his room. He took them and thanked me.

"No problem, make yourself at home." He nodded and I left the room closing the door. I sighed and rubbed my face sitting on the couch. I can't sleep. I have work to do. Houses to buy and houses to sell. It kind of sucks being in real estate because you need to constantly buy and sell houses. I'm over the process but it brings good money so I won't complain.

I grabbed my laptop and got to searching. I saw my phone light up with a notification about the news and I spotted a text from Spencer. I grabbed my phone and it was about 30 minutes ago.

'There's condoms in the drawer guest room. Have fun!' I chuckled and put my phone down. Focusing.

I woke up on the couch with a blanket over me. I wiped my eyes and sat up. The TV was on.

"Good morning." I heard Brendon say and I flinched. Forgot he was here.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"No, it's fine. I needed to wake up." I said and he nodded.

"I saw you passed out on the couch so I closed your laptop and brought you a blanket." He said.

"Thank you, have you eaten?"

"No, I was hoping we could go out. I'm paying."

"I can't today, I'm very busy." I said and he seemed a bit disappointed.

"With what?"

"My job, I don't just have money falling from trees here." I said and got up stretching. He stared at the TV and didn't respond. I can't skip on this meeting. It's important. I went to my room and got ready.

"You're gonna want me to take you home or what?" I asked and he kept looking at me. I'm wearing a suit.

"Stop staring, people won't take me seriously if I wear my normal clothes." I explained and he chuckled.

"Um, no, drop me off at a friends house."

"By all means, you can stay here." I said and he raised his brow.

"Really?"

"Yeah, I won't mind."

"That's really nice of you, thanks." He nodded and I grabbed my keys.

"That means you're staying here, right?" I asked to make sure and he nodded.

"Okay, help yourself out with some food and uh, I don't have any rules really so have fun." I said and he nodded. I walked out of the house and locked the door. I sure hope he doesn't snoop.

┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉┉

audrey and julian can suck it huh
anyway, I forgot about this story, whoops!
but I'm back !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 3.2K 18
Ryan was a criminal, Brendon was his lawyer {ryden au, Ryan's POV}
Savior By R.

Romance

31 0 7
A little coffee shop encounter turns into something much more.
1.6K 45 12
brendon urie gets dragged off to a club with his best friends, only to find that some long legged fellow gains his interest.
124K 5.8K 38
au || "fuckboy" ryan starts texting brendon, only to become infatuated with him