Santos | on my block

By spookyslady

In which the Diaz's big secret comes out , The Diaz family doesn't consist only of the two brothers Oscar & C... More

Cast + info
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
7. part two
8. Part two
9.
‼️
10.
11.
11. part two
11. part three
12.
12. part two
12. part three
13.
14.
15.
15. part two
16.
17.
17. part two
18.
18. part two
19.
20.
21.
21. Part two
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
27. part 2
28.
28. part 2
29.
📢
30.
31.
‼️

8.

11.9K 187 50
By spookyslady

Next morning
Cesar's POV
I was barely waking up when I thought I should check up on my twin to make sure she woke up or eles she would beat me up for not wake her up. I knock on the door and opened it a little knowing she wasn't allowed to lock it because Oscar had told her not to.

"Aye you up already" i say rubbing my eyes I see her in front of her mirror straightening her hair as she sang some song. 'She's so adorable'
I thought to myself.

"Yeh Im almost done with my hair then I need to change and that's it" she said as she turned around to look at me.

"Your so extra, I literally just woke up and I'm already done I just need to change which takes seconds"

"Well Yeh your a guy" she says as I go lay down at her bed " Oscar went to go do a run"

"Oh okay then we'll just walk to school I'm pretty sure the fam is coming over to pick us up we'll walk with them" I go under her blankets  and get comfortable.

A couple of minutes later

"Okay I'm done with my hair now I'm go to the bathroom and I'll change while I'm at it I'll be back"

"Yeh I should go change too" she walks into the bathroom and I walk into my room.

Vida's POV
I decided to go a little simple today I straightened my long black hair, did a full glam and I was going to wear a dress but do I really want to. Now I really don't want to since we are walking. I honestly didn't care about showing my tattoos anymore everyone knows I'm a santo now. Im only covering my face tattoo because of school. I put on my gold hoops and my santos chain that Oscar had given me and my chain that had my name in old English font and a whole bunch of other chains because I liked to layer my chains. Since I had dressed in. girlish outfit I chose to take purse. I had many backpacks and purses to choose from.

"The fam is here hurry up vida" then we both walk out of our rooms and outside where Monse,Ruby and Jamal were standing in front of our house. I walk in the middle of Jamal and Ruby . Monse and Cesar were walking behind us.

Ruby's pov
I haven't talked to vida since I kissed her and i felt like this was all awkward. I should of never, I should known I wasn't no match compared to that one santo Triste. Oh well I'll just play the long game and hope for the best. As long as she's happy I'm happy.

Vida's POV
"I can't do this, I can't keep a secret it's going to make me explode, don't know why anyone keeps secrets" Jamal was rambling when Monse speaks up "there's something I need to tell you" she gets interpreted by a gunshot "44" we all shouted. Then the famous red impala pulled up.

"Cesar,Vida" Oscar says as he get nods his head and gets out so Cesar could get in the backseat while I go around and get into the passenger seat then I see Manny move to the backseat I didn't say anything.

I look though the mirror and could see the fam watching us as we drive away. There was a awkward silence so I decided to talk.

"Oscar"

"Mmm"

"You know I love low riders and old school car so much and the fact that you own an impala makes me the happiest girl in the universe"

"Really?" Oscar says surprised

"Yeh tio would always take me to car shows because I wouldn't shut up about cars"

"That's cool, I love old school cars too, you know dad used to love them too"

"Yeh, i guess that's where I get my passion for them" then we arrived to school and we were getting off the car.

"Triste, cesar take care of Vida for me"

"Yeh" both boys agreed.

"And no boys for you alright" Oscar said with a serious voice then i nodded my head. He left and we went inside and got our schedules.

"Aye I'm meet up with some santos that go here I'll catch up with y'all later, if anything goes down text me" Manny said

"Yeh it's okay we're ganna go meet up with our friends too" Cesar said then manny left and we walked up to the fam. We shared our schedules to see if we had any classes with each other.

"We got first period together Vida" Cesar said

"We got second period together" said ruby

"We got fourth together" Jamal said

"We got third & fifth together" said Monse. I had a class with each one that was perfect except we all had sixth different and I was going to be by myself completely because I didn't know anyone here besides them.

"Come on we should get going" Cesar said pulling my arm and we waved bye to the fam.

Manny's pov
I wasn't really in the mood for school when I heard a knock at my door.

"Aye spooky is here to pick you up" sad eyes says opening my room.

"A run?" I said as I put on my shoes I had already gotten dressed early but I went back to sleep.

"No for school dumbass" he said leaving my room. I followed him to the living room.

"Oh alright I see you later then" I said as I
made my way to the door.

"Alright be good mano and take care" I nod my head and leave. We pull up to the Diaz house and Oscar makes Vida and Cesar get in the car.Vida looked so pretty she wasn't like all the other girls that tried to make themselves hood or 'tough' like they swear they are, she was different. She didn't talk to me so I didn't either I gave her space till it was a good time to talk, we arrived at school and we went to get our schedules together, I went with some homeboys and let the twins do their thing. Hopefully I have a class with Vida.

Ok so I saw today that my book is in the top 10 under spooky. Ahhhhh thank y'all so much 💘💘.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 6.5K 50
"you still my fool." This is book 2 to the new sequel. Read Fool first if you already havent.
25.2K 482 31
・❥・,,I only got eyes for you, pendeja."・❥・ Isabel Jimena Martinez is Ruby's older sister. After finishing school, she starts to hang out more with h...
50.5K 499 20
Anastasia Marcos was Rubens cousin she lived in New York for a bit she was 20 years old she came back to live in freeridge she missed her mom and her...
16.4K 247 14
"It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do 'Cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you Yeah, everything we broke, and all the tr...