I'm... Sorry... My... Fellow...

By XionnWrites

Zane has anxiety and hides it from his friends! Nya finds out and gets worried! Will he ever tell the Ninja? More

Zane's Anxiety Attack?
Nya Finds Out?! Part 1
Nya Finds Out?! Part 2!
Glacier?!?! Part One?
A/N
Glacier?!?!?! Part 3
Glacier?!?!?! Part 4
GreenFlame?!?! Part 1?!?!
A/N
A break from fighting?
Getting Married! (3 months later)
Don't leave me!
He's Back!
Wedding Day?!
A/N
A/N
Another Day, Another Nindroid!
Echo Zane?!
A/N & Broken Soundbox? part 1
A/N
Snakes! How stupid are they?
A/N
Separate?
A/N
Protection is worth the risk.
Old Memories
Wu is a baby?
New Home?
A/N
What Could Go Wrong
Repairing The Bounty
A/N
I have a daughter?!
Dylan Time
The Battle To End This.
A/N
A/N
Back Again
Soooo, We found something.
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
It Begins Now.. Or Does It?
Kai's Missing
A/N

Glacier?!?! Part 2

1K 26 31
By XionnWrites

Zane's POV

I was surprised at the fact that Cole kissed me! We let go for the lack of air. 'Did he just kiss me?' I thought to myself. "I-I'm sorry." Cole said. "Its fine!" I said, excitedly. I hugged Cole. He was the first one I felt comfortable with. I felt like this could work. "Should we tell the others?" I ask. "No. Not yet." Cole said. I nodded and continued to walk with him. We made it to the training room and started to train. Nya gave me the look. She pulled me aside and said, "You love Cole, don't you? I totally ship it." I was confused. "Ship what?" I ask. "You and Cole!" She said. I remembered something like this when she told me she shipped GreenFlame. I couldn't believe that she shipped Kai and Lloyd. But now she ships me and Cole. We ship Nya and Jay. I was a little dizzy, so I sat down. I was tired from training. I went to bed as Nya cooked dinner. I woke up before dinner was done and went out to see the others playing 'Fist To Face 2'. Nya was finishing the last of dinner. I sat at the table and read a book. Cole came over and sat with me. Dinner was ready and we ate. I went straight to bed.

Thanks for reading another short or almost short chapter! I hope you enjoy the book and the chapter! Comment any idea for the next chapter and the chapters name! Bye!

Maelyn out!~

Word count: 263!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

244K 5K 100
A collection of Percy Jackson and Heroes of Olympus memes & comics & some other stuff collected from different sources including my dam brain :) Warn...
16.1K 243 35
Spirit is not your average 6 year old,well her name is literally Spirit.But also,she loves race cars.all the boys in the orphanage she's in always tr...
11.1K 72 200
All of these story's all from achieve of our own this is just the summary and where you can find it I DO NOT OWN THE STORYS THE AUTHOR OF THE STORY D...
5.1M 45.1K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...