Home. {c.b}

By MysteriousStyle

"you know how sometimes, we really don't know what to expect?" "like me? coming home?" "well, this is your ho... More

characters.
prologue.
one.
two.

warnings and disclaimers.

1K 13 0
By MysteriousStyle

This story is pure fiction. I do not own any of the characters from FRIENDS. I am in no way associated with the original producers and writers of the show. Some events or chapters that may come, may or not be included in the series. This is just an imagination of including another character/s and (maybe) changing the storyline.

Anyone who may have the same name as any of the characters given are purely coincidental.

°°°

Some warnings for the story, some info given in the stories maybe true or not. Any information given are just for the flow and plot of the story. If there is any misinformation, please inform me so I could rewrite the chapter or change the plot.

°°°

Thank you, and enjoy reading Home.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

980K 53.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
481K 10.1K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
891K 41.3K 175
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
496K 31K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...