Love starts after Nikkah

By I-m-laiba

Every girl, whether she is confident or not, at time of nikkah, become hesitated to say yes. The feeling that... More

Chapter 1- In University
Chapter 2- Freelancing
Chapter 3-Detention!
Chapter 4-Honour Killing
Chapter 5-In Marriage!
Chapter 6- In Marriage part 2
Chapter 7-False Accusation
Chapter 8- Marriage Proposal
Chapter 9- Marriage Announcement
Chapter 10- Nikkah (Part 1)
Chapter 11-Nikkah (part 2)
Chapter 12- Rude But Caring
Chapter 14-Marriage
Chapter-15- Rude Sahir
Chapter 16-Planning Of Honeymoon
Chapter 17- Honeymoon Part 1
Chapter 18- Honeymoon Part 2
Chapter 19-Past
Chapter 20-Post Martial Depression
Chapter 21-Personal Branding
Chapter 22-Love In Air
Chapter 23-Song
Chapter 24- Dinner
Chapter 25-Zahra
Chapter 26-Distance
Chapter 27- Rain
Chapter 28-Zahra's Confession
Chapter 29-Fatima Marriage
Chapter 30- Revealations
Last Chapter- Happy Ending?
Sequel- Forbidden Love
Good News for LSAN Lovers

Chapter 13-Accusations!

24.1K 1.1K 38
By I-m-laiba

Morning Sun's rays and the thin layer of fog had covered the sky when hustle and bustle started at University. As it was 8 am, only those students there whose classes were going to start.

At that hour, Sahir entered the classroom with an expressionless face and stood behind the dais. He gave a glance at the classroom where second-semester students were sitting.

"Assalam o Alaikum, Class! Welcome to the new semester and new course. I have replaced your previous teacher as he has left the university. Hope so, we will have a nice journey ahead." He said to the class with a polite smile at which they all nodded their heads with enthusiasm.

Among those enthusiastic students, two were gazing at him with irritated and frustrated expressions.

While rummaging through the classroom, his gaze also stopped at them and his smile dropped.

Those two were that couple whom he insulted a few days before.

Sahir could feel hate in their orbs, and he could see a difficult journey with these two students.

Ignoring them, he again smiled at the class and started his lecture.

.........................

Later on, in his break time, he was strolling toward the cafe when his gaze fell upon Saba. She was sitting on the lawn and talking to a boy with a smile on her face. He knew that the boy was not her class fellow.

Curiosity and uncertainty took over him while he continued his steps toward the teacher's cafe.

He went into the washroom to wash his hands when he again saw Zahra standing beside him with a smirk. He was gazing at the mirror where Zahra was standing beside him.

While gazing at her reflection, his mind went toward a memory.

"So, would you love to marry a teacher?"

The scent of breakfast, animated conversation, and laughter of students were echoing in the background.

Zahra's smile dropped and the glint from her orbs vanished.

"First tell me what will be the financial situation of the teacher's wife."

Sahir became shocked at her question. It was an unexpected one.

"It depends on fate, Zahra. The profession is noble, and struggle is in a person's hand." He replied while the red alarm was blaring in his mind.

"Your thoughts are old-fashioned, Sahir." She replied with a pout at which shock took over Sahir's body.

That night, he kept on thinking about Zahra's words.

"I will do a side hustle to earn extra money." He murmured to himself, stood from his place, and opened his laptop.

The whole night, he kept on researching and planning about his side hustle. When

Fajar's azan resonated in the city, Sahir stood in his place with red but glinty orbs, and tired but enthusiastic expressions. A small and genuine smile etched on his face while his heart was full of hope.

"How are you, Mr Sahir?" His colleague came near him and he came back from the past. Zahra's reflection was nowhere to see at which he took a deep sigh.

Replying to his colleague, he turned around to leave that area.

After having lunch, he again went toward the lawn area where Saba was still sitting with the boy.

Instantly, they both dissolved and new faces emerged in place of them.

Sahir was sitting with Zahra with a plate of fries in between them. They both were mocking a teacher while laughing.

"Stop it now! When we become teachers, our students will also mock us." Sahir said in between the giggles at which Zahra stopped laughing.

"I will never be a teacher. It is so boring!" She replied with a frown at which Sahir's face also became sober.

"But, I have to become a teacher. I am a literary soul who loves teaching and
writing." He replied.

"These are female professions, Sahir." She said with a frown and irritating
expressions, at which anger took over him.

"I love these professions, and want them to be my identity." He said with hints of anger in his tone at which Zahra's face became pale.

"Okay, let's leave this discussion. These decisions are to be made after graduation, so no need to think about them at this moment."

She replied while nibbling on her fries.

"Assalam o Alaikum, Sir!" A student Salaam him at which he came out of his thoughts and gave a smile to the student.

"Walaikum Assalam. How are you?"

After having a little chat with the student, he went toward the office with a heavy heart.

Memories and fears were haunting him now.

.....................

"I will marry a businessman so that I don't have to do any job. He will fulfil all of my wishes and I will enjoy life with him." Nimra was talking while eating a Zinger Burger at the university's cafe.

A frown settled on Saba's face at her comment.

"That will be good if your husband can fulfill all of your wishes. But, what about your personality and empowerment? Your parents are investing in your studies so you should avail yourself of it." She commented while opening the box of her sandwich.

"Dude, I don't want to do it!" Nimra winced.

"Okay! It is your perspective. But, our Islam has mentioned that every person will be asked about the skill and knowledge he has. If you are educated and have some skills, you must find some ways to make society better through your knowledge or skills. You can do it by doing any volunteer work or by stepping into the world of job and business." Saba replied while eating her sandwich.

"Okay. Now leave this topic. And let's discuss the Sociolinguistics assignment. I want to get an A+ in it." Nimra ignored her reply and started a new topic to discuss.

Saba sighed and nodded her head. A lot of people never want to change their life perspectives. Only a few chosen people are there who are willing to change their lives. And Nimra was not among the few chosen people.

........................

Sahir was teaching Beowulf in the second semester and a severe headache was making it difficult for him to deliver the lecture. Last night, different scenes kept on popping in front of his orbs, and memories kept haunting him. Consequently, he barely slept and this sleeplessness was making him irritated.

While telling about Beowulf, his eyes landed on Saim and Laraib who were
whispering together and were not paying attention to his lecture. That couple was disturbing his classroom from the first lecture. He kept ignoring them but now it was enough! He can't bear it anymore.

"SAIM AND LARAIB! GET OUT FROM MY CLASS!"

Everyone shook at his loud tone and was gazing at him with wide eyes.

Sahir's lips were also set in a tight line and his eyebrows were pulled downward. He had enough of everything in his life.

"Excuse me. You can't speak to us like that." Saim said with fury in the tone at which anger boiled in his nerves.

"Get out of my class." He said in a low and intimidating tone at which Laraib stood from her seat and gave a signal to Saim. She was a bit afraid of this whole scenario so she compiled. Saim shot a glare at Sahir who was glaring at them with fury.

When they both left, Sahir took a deep sigh to calm his nerves and resume his lecture with an expressionless face. The whole class listened to him actively and remained cautious to avoid his anger.

..............

"How are men's language different from women's?"

Saba opened the sociolinguistic article on her mobile while leaning against the trunk of the tree. There were few students on the lawn so no noise was there. She was skimming the main points for her class participation when her ears caught the name of Sahir.

A couple sat on the other side of the tree and were discussing Sahir.

"Today, this teacher Sahir has done so bad with us." The girl was saying with a pout on her face.

"That Sahir had insulted us even when he was not our teacher. And today, he insulted us in front of the class." The boy said with hatred at which Saba's blood boiled.

She couldn't tolerate this tone for Sahir. She turned around and peek at the side pose of the boy. Instantly, she recognized that couple whom Sahir insulted a few days ago.

"We have to take our revenge, Laraib!"

Saba's heart skipped a beat at this while curiosity painted on Laraib's face.

"How?" She asked.

"This Sahir has pride in his character, a perfect Muslim and teacher," Saim said the last words in a mocking tone. "So, we will break his pride."

Knots were becoming in Saba's stomach and her hands started trembling. Saim was telling Laraib the whole plan and Saba's body was getting numb.

Tomorrow will be a hellish day for Sahir!

"Will it be okay?" Laraib asked with doubts and fears in her tone.

"Yes, honey! Obviously!" He said with a smile and put his hand on her shoulder. A smile etched on Laraib's face at his assurance.

Alas at her ignorance!

"Let's eat something," He said while standing and helped her by holding her hand.

They both smiled at each other and went toward the cafe. While Saba remained there with a numb mind.

..................

She was taking long strides toward Sahir's office. Saim's words were echoing in her ears and fear was gripping her.

She came in front of his office and knocked on the door.

"Come in" he called out at which Saba took a deep sigh and opened the door.

Sahir was doing work on his laptop when he raised his eyes to see Saba's pale face.

He looked at her face and turned his gaze to the screen. A scowl etched on his face and his lips were tightened in a line.

"Assalam o Alaikum" she greeted at which he nodded his head while keeping his gaze on the laptop screen.

Now, Saba was getting confused. His cold reaction was to tell her to leave the office but she couldn't.

She had to tell him about Saim's plan to save him.

"I want to tell you something." She said in a low voice at which a scowl deepened on Sahir's face.

"Sir?" she again said at which he raised his gaze to her.

"Speak," he said in a commanding tone at which her heart skipped a beat.

"I was listening to Saim and Laraib's conversation and they were planning something against you." She said and became confused about how to say the next part.

"Saba, I don't have time for students' politics. I am hell busy and don't want anyone to disturb me now." He said coldly at which Saba became shocked.

"You have already wasted a lot of my time through your dramas, but now I don't want any of it. So, leave my office and never dare to waste my time again."

Tears swam in her orbs at his insult and she swiftly turned around, fearing her tears to spill in front of him.

Sahir gazed at her with harsh expressions while his hands turned into a fist.

Instantly, his mobile's message tone rang in the office. Rector wanted him to see in his office.

As soon as Saba came out of the teacher's office section, tears spilled on her cheeks. She didn't care about students as she was emotionally drained.

Sahir came out of the office and saw her standing on the side while her body was shooking because of weeping. Her back was toward him so she was unable to notice his presence. For a moment, his heart melted and he felt regret for getting harsh with
her. But the next moment, Zahra's face flashed in front of his eyes and Asma's words rang in his ears.

His blood boiled at recalling those past moments and took long steps toward the stairs.

While clearing her tears, a scent came into her nostrils and her eyes widened. The next moment, Sahir passed her while his shoulder lightly touched her. She gazed at his back with wide eyes while he was moving toward the stairs with harsh expressions.

Her face became red due to the insult and more tears welled up in her orbs.

The love which was blooming in her heart was stinging her now. It seemed that either love will die or she will die with pain.

Only Allah knows what is in store for their future.

........................

Nightfall and darkness encapsulated the whole city. The half moon was illuminating a tiny part of the sky while gazing at the city which was bathing in its artificial lights.

In the hustle and bustle of the city, Sahir was lying on his bed with the voices of his thoughts. His room was peaceful but his soul was restless.

Saba's weeping orbs flashed in front of his orbs and his heart became restless.

Those weeping orbs dissolved into shining orbs, and a voice rang in his ears.

"I love you, Sahir!"

He sat on his bed while pain rippled in his orbs.

"Forget them, Sahir! Focus on your career." He murmured to himself and picked up the phone to get a briefing from Hisham.

He opened Whatsapp and scrolled through his messages. A frown settled on his face at seeing three voice messages from Saba.

Curiosity hit him and he opened the chat and started a voice message. As the voice, the message was progressing, the shock was capturing his being.

She remained to the point and told everything about Saim and Laraib's plan.

"Uff! What has happened to today's young generation." He murmured when the last the voice message ended. Severe headache attacked him and his soul became more restless.

Teary orbs and the shooking body of Saba were now flashing in front of his eyes.

"Online" was written beneath Saba's name so he gave a "Thank you" message to her. Two blue ticks appeared in front of the message, and she became offline.

Another issue and another guilt hit him. He could feel that she was furious and didn't want to talk to him.

"Damn it!" he murmured while putting the mobile aside.

.................

Sun was shining brightly in the sky, spreading its warmth on the cold city of Pakistan.

Students were sitting on the lawn to enjoy this sunny weather.

In that hustle and bustle, Laraib was standing outside the teacher's office section and was gazing at the closed door with anxious expressions.

"You have to go to Sahir's office and take off your scarf and spoil your hair. After it, go outside while weeping and tell everyone that Sahir tried to rape you."

Saim's words were echoing in her ears and fear was dominating her nerves.

"I have to do it. I am not a coward. I am an adventurous and brave girl." She murmured to herself and went toward the office with a smile plastered on her face.

Her heart was thudding and a red alarm was blaring in her mind, but she ignored them in her blind trust in Saim.

It was noon so a lot of teachers and staff were present in the office area. Some students were also sitting in teachers' offices to discuss their issues.

Laraib stood in front of his office and took a deep sigh to calm her frenzy nerves.

After that, she knocked on the door at which Sahir's "come in" came from the other side. She opened the door, kept a bright smile on her face, and greeted him.

"Walaikum Assalam! No, don't close the door." Sahir said while averting his gaze from the papers to her who was going to close the door. A flash of fear came on her expression and Sahir instantly pitied her.

Maintaining the smile, she closed the door despite his order. Sahir leaned against the back of his seat, rolling his arms around his chest, gazing at her with an expressionless face.

"What do you want Laraib?"

"You insulted us, and I want revenge." She said and snatched the scarf from her neck, discarding it on the floor.

Sahir's lips turned into a tight line and a flash of anger came into his orbs.

"Okay! It is revenge for yesterday's insult. Right?" He asked at which she nodded her head while opening her hair.

"Yes! I and Saim will never let you be in this university anymore!" She said and rushed toward the door.

"Laraib, listen to me! STOP HERE!" He boomed at which a shiver ran down her body.

"I have the recording of what you said!"

She had opened the door and was going to step out when his voice halted her steps.

"Your drama will harm your reputation, not mine." He said calmly at which she turned around with a shocked expression.

Sahir hunched forward and took his mobile from the table. Within seconds, the recording started at which Laraib's eyes got rounded.

"Come back, close the door and sit here. And please, take your scarf from the floor and put it around your body." There was coldness and anger in his tone at which Laraib nodded her head. Her mind started getting numb and her body started shivering. With trembling hands and legs, she obliged Sahir's orders.

"I am sorry," she said while sitting on the couch with her eyes cast downward. A smirk etched on Sahir's face.

"You are innocent, that's why you're going to be spoiled by Saim. You know what he is going to do after this drama?"

She raised her quizzical gaze at him where tears were swimming now

"He was going to leave you alone! He was going to put all the blame on you!" He said with furious expressions.

"No sincere man can demand his lover to do such a type of activity. You were going to spoil your whole life, Laraib!" He continued.

"That is not true! Saim truly loves me."

A flash of anger also came into her expression at which he shook his head and gave a pitiful gaze to her.

"Love is nothing without respect, Laraib. And demanding you to act like this shows that he has no respect for you. He is just using you and will leave you after getting bored of you. He is a man, he can do this and society will never judge him. But, your life was going to become hell."

Tears spilled on her cheeks at his words. Sahir smiled a bit and extended a water bottle and glass toward her.

"Take this, and drink some water." He said calmly and she obliged.

"Again, I am sorry. Please don't share this audio with anyone." She again pleaded at which he nodded his head.

"Okay! I will not share it with anyone. But, it will remain on my mobile. Never try to do this activity with me again." His tone changed from politeness to sternness.

"Okay, sir!" She said while putting the glass on the table.

"Wipe your tears and get out of my office. Also, do keep my words in your mind.

Boyfriends and girlfriend relationships are a mirage. If you love anyone, do tell that person and then involve your parents in it. This is the best way to avoid any sin and spoliation from the opposite sex." He gave another piece of advice to her at which she nodded her head.

As soon as she left the room, Sahir took a deep sigh and leaned against the back seat with slouched shoulders.

"Alhamdulillah, Thanks to Allah for saving me! And, thank you to her too." He murmured and opened the WhatsApp chat on his mobile.

There was still not any reply from Saba.

..............

On the university ground, Saba was sitting in the garden with an anxious expression.

"What will be happening in Sahir's office?"

This question was making her anxious while her eyes kept on gazing at the mobile's screen. She knew that Saim and Laraib were going to put their plan into action at this
hour, so anxiety was at its peak.

Her mobile tone rang as she scrolled her notification bar. Messages from Fiverr clients, four missed calls from Iqra and some emails from her university's digital classroom.

Frustration kicked her and she switched off her mobile.

Nothing was important to her at that moment.

Instantly, her gaze fell upon Laraib who was coming into the garden with swollen syes. It seemed that she kept on weeping for a long time.

Saim approached her with worrisome expressions at which she snarled at him.

Curiosity hit Saba and she carefully approached them to eavesdrop on their conversation.

She knew that it was wrong but her concern for Sahir was driving her to do it.

"After Sir Sahir's advice, I realized you have always used me. Thank God that Sir Sahir is nice and he forgives me. Otherwise, my whole life was going to be destroyed."

Saba only heard this part of Laraib's conversation and relief flooded her nerves. She turned away from them with a smile on her face.

"He forgives her!"

A voiceless chuckle escaped from her lips as she felt proud of her soulmate. She sat on the bench, took out her mobile, and replied "Always welcome!" to him.

Sahir's mobile beeped at which he checked the notification and relief came on his face.

At last, he was forgiven!

He replied with a smiling emoji while a genuine smile etched on his lips.

At that moment, past pains and Asma's words vanished from his mind, and only the smiling and sincere expression of Saba was in front of his inner eyes.

Both were smiling, unknown what the future held for them.

.........................

"Times up!" He called out to the students who were writing their papers. At his voice, some ignored him and some continued writing.

Saba stood from her seat and went toward the dais to give him her last paper.

After Saim's incident, his attitude toward her became normal though they never talk to each other except in the classroom for academic purposes. But, Sahir did give her
a genuine smile now and then in the classroom or the corridors.

She put her paper on the dais and murmured "Allah Hafiz" to him. He also replied.

Coming out of the classroom, she knew that it was her last meetup as a student and teacher. Next time, they would be in the classroom as husband and wife.

Sahir gazed at her back while his mind was a hodgepodge of thoughts. The dreadful day was approaching and his confusion was increasing.

He had a feeling that the toughest chapter of life was going to start now.

Later on, when the evening sky engulfed the city, Sahir entered his house where his parents were enthusiastically jotting down the list of guests for his marriage.

"Sahir, we have written down the name of every relative we have to invite. Now tell me, how many you will invite?" His mother called out when he was passing the lounge to enter his room.

At this question, anxiety and frustration took over his nerves.

"I don't want to invite anyone." He replied and turned toward his room when his mother again stopped him.

"Tomorrow, we have to go to select Saba's bridal dress. Be ready!"

He took a deep sign to calm down his frenzy nerves, nodded his head, and went toward the room.

Stepping into the room and shutting the door, he took off his shoes and lay on his bed. As soon as his back hit the soft bed, worrisome thoughts started running in his brain.

"What if my colleagues find out about this marriage? I will be ruined!"

Asma's words again rang in his ears.

"Why did Saba do this with me? Can she?"

A part of his heart shrieked no at this question. But, his rational mind was distressed because of an unexpected life situation. Fears of society and people were ruining his peace.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

263K 11.5K 32
ยซ Sequel of Rรšแบžร…Rรš - ร$Hยถ ยป ยซStand Alone Bookยป ~ Zรยฅยฅรร‘ ~ "The world is all about give and take, Create your OWNยฐยฐยฐ ~ รยฅโ‚ฌDร ~ "The wor...
212K 13.4K 48
Most impressive ranking till date, #1 in spiritual out of 26.7k stories Date: 7/01/2021 ---- A muslim love story- "๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’ƒ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‡๐’“๐’...
594K 31.9K 54
๐Ÿ’žWinner of Infinity Awards 2018๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ž Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
384K 26.9K 63
Genre: Romance, Suspence, and Spritiual ranking#1 IN MODEL She is his boss and He is her PS. She is a model and He is Worker. She is B...