The Southside (SLOW UPDATE)

By DetectiveBughead

"It all started with Hiram Lodge it'll end with him; it wasn't just the Southside he fooled. He deceived ever... More

♊PROLOGUE♊
♊CHAPTER ONE :THE MAN IN BLACK♊
♊ CHAPTER THREE : MEETING THE HEIRIESS ♊
♊CHAPTER FOUR : FP JONES♊
♊The cast♊
Chapter 4 Teaser 1
CHAPTER 4

♊CHAPTER TWO : THE NAME'S JONES, JUGHEAD JONES♊

1.6K 45 16
By DetectiveBughead

Warning Mature Content ahead(Smut)∆

"Now it's our turn. It's our time. This is our fight."
-Jughead Jones

.🔱🔱.

| 🔱🔱Sunnyside TRAILER PARK 🔱🔱|
|🔱🔱 HOME OF THE SERPENTS 🔱🔱|

Before the arrival at the party...

Archie had up and down in his life, losing his dad Fred Andrews at the age of 16; when a notorious gun shooting erupted at Pops one faithful morning. His mom left him behind, travelling around the world not caring about him; when he told her about his dad fatal death. The only family who cared about him was his cousin Jughead and his uncle FP who took him in. He stayed strong even in the bad times, but now his home was going to be taken away, from him and Jughead who grown up cherishing the bad and the good side of the Southside. He admired the shirtless looking muscular built body; he developed through the years of fighting, raking his finger through his messy red hair, his chest rose and fell with rapid breathing ogling at the mirror stroking an imaginary beard.

"Hiram won't know what hit him." His mind and senses sharpened making his muscles tightened.

After the bomb was dropped on regarding the Whyte Wyrm not been theirs anymore. The Serpent started doing their research, on the Lodge family, virtually leaving no stone on Info on Hiram daughters. They found something interesting in Hiram daughters. Jughead snapped a sharp salute to Archie; when reading the information to the gang excluding Toni, who didn't want to be a part of their scheme, so she kept her distance away from all this.

Name: Veronica Cecilia Lodge

•Known as Ronnie, Blue Jasmine, V, Raven-haired princess

•Born: New York-Presbyterian Hospital, June 14th, 1994 (age 23)

•Alma mater: NYU

•Occupation: Singer, Owner of La Bonne Nuit

•Parent: Hiram Lodge and Hermione Lodge

•Sibling: Elizabeth Betty Lodge

Name: Elizabeth Betty Lodge

•Known as B, Nancy Drew, The girl next door

•Born: The Sister of Quiet Mercy, August 3rd, 1995 (age 22)

•Alma mater: NYU

•Occupation: Journalist

•Parent: Hiram Lodge and Alice Cooper

•Sibling: Veronica Cecilia Lodge

.🔱🔱.

Jughead buried his hand in his hair, rocked back and forth on his heel, with a cigarette comatose motionless in his mouth. His finger gripped on to the picture.

Today marks the two years since Jellybean disappearance, he lowered his eyes holding a gaze at his childhood picture with his little sister, brings back the good and bad memories. He's so many questions to ask if he ever crosses path with her again. "Why'd she left him?" he always dawdled his motorcycle alongside the road, closing his eyes recalling the memory. He knows, she never wanted to be in deep water with the gang. But she didn't have to leave everything behind. He'll have still understood if she didn't want any part with the Serpent, but she left without warning.

He raised brows knitted in a frown, jamming the picture in his front pocket and thrust out an unfamiliar picture of a woman, unrelenting staring at her features. He motioned his hand away, from playing with his hair wrapping his finger on his roll-up, pulling it out of his mouth before thrusting it back, consumed by his emotions. He pulled it out lazily aroused, as It moved in a zig-zag orientation, watching it fade away in a second. It became a hot sensation dragging it down, as he inhaled the cigarette wrapped around his finger, held running it down his system. His eyes were a sign of eye bag, prove of his addiction to it, he quickly thrust it out of his mouth watching the smoke disappear looking up and down, with his eyes gawked on the picture.

Her reflect were bewitching, not denying her sandy blonde hair loose around her elbow. She was catchy in his thought, having a light-toned skin tone with olive-green eyes, that portrays its skin. She was gazing at the camera, not catching sight that she was captured in the background. Was a stare open-mouthed lost in the world of alluring eyes, didn't observe when Archie came squinted in a furtive manner forth outside.

"One day that little cigarette you adored gonna kill you, Serpent Prince." He started snapping a finger, to the cigarette wrapped around Jughead's finger.

Jughead takes the last few puffs of his cigarette, placing it with his butt between his middle finger and thumb, taking note if it not lit before finally throwing it on the ground. Continuously to stare at the angel in the picture.

"Let it, I'II die peacefully in its casket." He scoffed grasping the photo tight pushing it back in his pocket.

"Jughead you can't keep doing- "Wait, I'm not finished yet!" He raised his voice interrupting Archie.

He mimicked his head at Archie glancing. "I like to add something."

"May I?" He quizzed bulging his eyes like a twelve-year-old.

Archie dropped with astonishment perplexed contemplating him. "Was he finally gonna listen to me, about his smoking addiction habit?"

He mused cocking his head tilting to, one side to listen.

"As we talked about earlier, go after the Raven-haired princess." He gave Archie a motion picture star grin. "While I go after, Nancy Drew."

Archie gazed with a dairy animal eyes dazed, he wasn't expecting Jughead to change the subject. Sometimes Archie never understood his cousin personality it was strange for him to think of it, Jughead who he's grown up with, related to him by blood, but never once has he share his deep thought with him. Bipolar to get to figure out how he thinks and handle the task.

"Let go, we can't be late for the party." He educated hauling out, the car keys from his pocket and tossed, to Archie wide opened palms. Archie moaning went down, rapidly in Jughead wide ears. Jughead grinned, spinning around sauntering ceaselessly long-legging, dance crosswise over, to where the car was a park.

"How're you gonna, pull it off?" Archie hypothesized, giving a mirthless giggle.

Jughead lingered at a standstill, for a while at the spot scouring a hand, over his dim stubble. All of a sudden, his clothes all sudden felt excessively tight. He tugged at his blazer collar and turned around.

"What do you mean?" He shuffled forward and frowned.

"C'mon Jug, we both know, you never had a girlfriend."

"Or even slept with anyone," Archie added, massaging the back of his neck. "You find sex repulsive."

He bawled, hugging his arms across his chest. "Sex doesn't make, a relationship work!"

"Relationship is built on trust, and I not having a girlfriend, is none of your business!"

"Do you hate women, except for your best friend Toni? That you find, sex unattractive?"

"Stop!" He boomed, putting a hand over his ears.

"Archie, I don't want to talk about this anymore!" He screeched pivoting his heel, toward the car.

Archie rested his jaw, in his palm and looked thoughtful.

"Let go." He twitched his head to Archie bearing. "Or do I need, to drag you?"

He sighed, bumbled cross to the scene; where Jughead situated, beside the car. He unbinds the door, typically using the car keys, led the way in setting a foot and bounced in the car seat, with Jughead barging in, at the right-hand side. Archie adjusted the mirror, to see clearly through it.

"Where'd you get these suits, for us in such a short notice?" Archie questioned cocking his head.

"Reggie Mantle," Jughead explained, putting on the safety belt.

Archie rubbed his eye, not satisfied with his answer. He knew Jughead wouldn't give him a direct answer, how he convinced Reggie to give them, the suit they're wearing. One thing he knew, was that the Mantle family has a debt to pay to the Serpent. He put on a seat belt and squeezed his foot on the brake, putting the car key on the ignition and pivoted it clockwise. He investigated his shoulder and turned his head, to get a great view clutching the direction wheel to one side, to make the car switched, then utilized the brake to hinder at that point, continue forward until it arrived at it cause of stop that point, continues to move again, exchanging path out and about.

.🔱🔱.

Their nystagmic eyes missing nothing, keeping a close eye on Hiram and Hermione, seeing them give a firm palm to palm handshake to companion and colleague, all during that time dancing over the floor chipper. In a matter of days, they'll snatch their cover in the soil, the eye flashed that Archie and Jughead gave the Serpent as an oath, returning home victorious. The time tick, running forward and back, Archie checked the time on his wrist, grew impatient tapping his fingers. There wasn't a sign of Hiram daughters anywhere; he stared each time at the entrance. "Were they even coming?"

Jughead's fingers stroke, its wayfinding itself meddling with his pocket. He needed a smoke, being in Hiram den was suffocating him, licit to be here. He darting his eyes, glimpsing around looking at everyone laughing, joking and making side talks. He didn't belong in this world of luxury, class and elegance. His gaze fixed, on someone he hasn't seen in years. Mary Andrews, who battled in, showing off aesthetic quality dress gone limp, in the heat glammed fashion trilling in.

"Damn it!", "She's back in Riverdale!"

"Why didn't she tell Archie?!"

"Some mother she's." He grumbled blowing out his cheek.

Archie flinched when he saw his mom; he couldn't believe, she was here in the party of a man, who wanted to destroy the extinct of the Southside. He pushed his feet, ahead bursting his approach, to raged where she was, when he saw Jughead screwed up over situated his body at his front. Archie hostile stare him, with a glare.

"Don't, isn't worth it." He clutched his hand over, Archie's chest.

Archie shook his head, with that assurance Jughead draw away his hand. It didn't take a minute after seeing Mary Andrews, they slaw-jawed and smacked their forehead; when they saw Betty and Veronica walking their thighs shook along heave.

They've been far off from them, couldn't see them properly but could recognize the vehemence, all around the two beautiful women. They witness, a moneyed jet black hair guy cocked of the walk to the two girls. They marched forward to view closely what was happening, the guy seems their class and dressed sophistically opulent.

Jughead's eye obscuring held a sour expression, he waved his clench hand when he saw Betty looked down in mouth looking sideways. "Dude, wouldn't you be able to see, she's awkward?"

Archie scratched his head. "Why isn't Veronica doing anything?"

Archie wasn't enjoying what exists between his two eyes, Nick was holding Betty possessive, without wanting to and even kiss her which even distraught it most noticeably awful. His eyes headed out, to where Veronica's eyes shift contact.

"Why's she looking at that guy, who talking to a pretty lady?" He pinched the bridge of his nose.

Archie saw Veronica rectified her hips away, from Nick and Betty pushing ahead, keeping her shoulder upright and back proceeding with the mood.

"Wish me luck." He gave Jughead a thumb up. "Go save your girl, Nancy Drew."

Jughead's eyes widened and stared into space.

"She's not my girl!"

"We'll see about that Jug. She's yours, wouldn't you realise it yet?" He set his fingers around Jughead's shoulder and rapidly ventured away, bursting ahead to get up to speed with Veronica.

Jughead breath animated, he needed to release his clench at Nick, for treating Betty as if she was a commodity he purchased. "She's a human being for god sake." He was a defeatist, he fled from everything when it turns difficult. He keeps his distance from them deviate his body to another position.

.🔱🔱.

Chuck Clayton is a definite experience of an ostensibly attractive, tall guy with dark coloured cleaned with shaven hair, dark chocolate eyes built shaped body. Veronica smiles with eye and mouth, gazing at his perfect features as time permits. But reality showed itself to the place, she didn't know him well to be in a relationship, she'd doubt about him. Now her doubt was confirmed, catching sight of him at the party with Josie McCoy. She totally forgot to text him, regarding her attending her dad celebration and wouldn't be able to show up at Pop's, tonight as planned. She didn't expect to see him, here now, she'll catch him red-handed.

Veronica tramped further, with her hips rocking in motion heels, bumping into some waiters at the way; she didn't note someone was following her from behind but kept his distance.

Archie turned around, lazily stilled for a while, then shift one foot to the other; until he sees Veronica pause at a cause, splayed fingers to cover her eyes. He wanted to comfort her, but he didn't know-how. He'd a straight mouth looking down. He wasn't the one who caused her pain, but soon he'll soon be.

Veronica unfastens her purse, with her fingerprint. Haul out her phone out of her purse, and send a text to Chuck.

Veronica: Where're you?

Veronica: Are you still at Pops?

Veronica: I'm on my way please wait for me ok.

Chuck stuffed his hand out his pocket, pulling out his cell phone, after hearing it vibrate. He wore an old fashion dinner suit. He stared with a wide eye, it was a text from Veronica. He totally forgot about her, quickly skimmed through the message reading every last bit of it.

"She's on her way to Pop's!!" He struggled for air. "He's so doomed."

"What's wrong Chuck?" Josie asked swaddling her arms all over his neck.

"Nothing babe." He swivelled his head and gave her a fake smile.

He quickly turned his phone silent and shoved it back, in his pocket. He was gonna find a way to reply Veronica, without Josie knowing. Josie and Chuck have been dating 4 months, in secret before he applied for a job to be Nick St. Clair bodyguard. The first time he set his eyes on Veronica; he knew he wanted both Josie and Veronica from himself only him.

A dull ache in Veronica's heart, she didn't want to tears well, she been through a lot of shit with dad and mom not anymore. She was done being nice to everyone. She yanked her hair balling her fist on it. Archie gasped, wanting to stop what she's doing. Everyone continued their business ignoring her tantrum.

"They don't call me, Raven-haired princess for nothing!", "I'm more deadly, than my dad, if you think I'm a pond."

She emerged in their front, positioned her body to Chuck, who widened his eye. He was unable to move sweat dripping his face, uncontrollably for a while, processing what was in front of him. Taking note that Veronica protected her body, by turning her shoulder having a quick chat with Josie in front of his presence. He looked away when he saw Veronica's eyes, on him, quickly stared down, pretending to be adjusting his bow tie. After a few minutes, he drew a long breath, hearing the two girls giggle with excitement, about something said. Chuck had trouble maintaining eye contact with both of them. He sighed in relief when Josie, excused herself leaving Veronica and Chuck alone. He clasped his hands over his head, fixing his gaze at her.

Everything stayed silent for a while, no one says a word to each other; she touched her hand on her heart, waiting for him to say the words, she wanted to hear so badly. His jaw tensed with anger, expectation all of a sudden, Veronica was muted throughout the time he was near her. Chuck tried to grabbed her upper arm but fist wrapped in a clench raged landed his jawline, with a power resonate making his body to leaned against the floor. Everyone turned their attention to them but quickly away.

"Sorry, to stop your plan, I'm not one to be a mess with." She pointed a finger at him.

"Ve-Veronica w-why?" He puzzled, standing up on his feet shrugging.

"Why're you really asking me why?!", You lie to me Chuck, you didn't tell me you were in a relationship with Josie McCoy. I don't know long how this relationship has blossomed between you two, it doesn't give you the right to used me as your escape when your relationship is in a bad state, I always had my doubt about you, that why I never gave in, when you kept pressuring me to be in a relationship with you."

His body tensed, hearing it from her mouth.

"Veronica we can start over, I'm gonna break up with Josie right now, if you want. Just don't say that again, I love you."

Veronica smirked, she wasn't actually sure if they were boyfriend and girlfriend, but he confirmed without hesitation. A throbbing vein in her neck. "I'm not the one you should love, pretty boy, go find someone else!"

"Veronica." Chuck tried again to grab her hand, but she flings his hand away.

He gave flirtatious behaviour; she was ready to slam her fist on his face anytime, soon if he keeps on persisting. She felt hands wrapped around her waist, pulling her swift up in the air, taking her by surprise. Chuck's body was positioned toward her, looking dazed as she was, she couldn't see the guy face clearly.

"Stop pissing her off," Archie said, looking down at woman, wrapped in his fingers.

"And, who're you?" Chuck inquired folding his arms.

"I don't answer to anyone, jerk!"

Chuck's hands tightened into a fist, leaning closer to Archie, who let go of Veronica to stand on her feet. Veronica held up her palms; she didn't want a fight to escalate here. When she saw Chuck was had unclenched his fist. She held her finger up to her lips, whirled around feasting one's eyes, at Archie handsome feature. He was a tall muscular built man with pale skin, messy red hair and brown eyes. She flings her hair so suddenly, giving him a peck on his cheek, she glanced over her shoulder gazing at Chuck, she smiled congealed then melt in horror, continue eye contact with Chuck who was unable to move; when she saw Chuck hasn't fully recovered yet, she grabbed Archie's upper arm dragged him with her, inside the mansion.

.🔱🔱.

They expanded at one another's eyes simultaneously, she settled her left hand on Archie's sleeves handsomely tailored dressed, like he's fleeing a fire groom, lifting her right hand held together, with a purse for a second before, dropping at her sides once again.

Unrelenting staring, pupils dilated eye glanced over her legs showing off, he widened his eyes rubbing the nape of his neck, no longer listening to what she was saying about what happened earlier, when she takes notes he avoided eye contact; her eyes blinked owlishly meeting his constantly shifty eyes, eye flashed her legs, she curled lips, moved her hand off his sleeve firmly, as if she was doing a high five swinging her hand, at Archie's one-sided cheek. She gazed with diary creature's eyes, before beating her eyes shut.

He footed rear, hunched to look short and stroked hands-on his cheek, spell goggled alert and to the right; before whacking his skin handling it in shame. He drew in a long breath before, looming closer fixed his gape: at the famous Veronica Lodge, who hasn't free her eyes from the darkness.

"I deserve it, all of it. The slap, your anger, unleash it on me because I'm prepared to face, the consequence of my actions, towards you."

"I just showed, I'm no different from that guy, who hurt you deeply tonight, I'm ashamed of myself, for looking at you inappropriately manner, with dirty thought in mind, I allowed it to consumed me."

She urged her vision; to consent to depart of the gloom, and adventure the sight of brightness; passing through a medium, averting stare at the soul; in front of her, and shortly jointly entitling her sights jumped on closed, before consenting it to retain it independent will, for a moment; repeating the exact effort, until she set free it forth.

"Are you really, regretful?" She questioned, with a soft tone of voice.

He nodded his head vigorously.

She slumped her shoulder, taking note he'd trouble to make eye contact with her, he curled into a still position. Battling his own demons; made her heart soften her, she's never holding a grudge on anyone but didn't want guilt to eat her up, so finally made a decision.

She gave a contagious smile, curved to the lips. "Ok, I've forgiven you."

A genuine sigh exited his lips, as his essence sense vast solace fastened around him. "She forgave me, yes!" he tossed his hands in the mood, spotting his dishevelled hair, declining on his face.

She guffawed out crackly boisterous like a synagogue alarm; at his outrageous behaviour, chiming with momentum, reproducing around it; hitting her like a kiss needle: she doesn't know his name, this was the first time she meeting face to face with a guy; without catching his name.

"How ironic?" She subsided the tone, of her voice.

He waggled his eyebrows, gaping fanning her heat face with her head, she gazed at one's eyes forking his fingers through his hair, she felt this heat and wetness forming between her legs only god know long, she'll take it before, she jumped on him lustily.

She clasped her hands behind her back; as she drew nearer to make an erect posture, warmness of the soft circumstance bewitched her eyeballing him, as he leaned back cocking his head left and rolled his eyes to the right corner of the ceiling, of the living room.

"Thanks."

"For what?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Being there, at the right time, for saving me, from Chuck."

"You don't need to, thank me, Veronica, I'd because I wanted to."

"I need to thank you, for your bravery."

He lowered his head gradually, his wide eyebrows action concurrently; with thrilling dim dull, complexion eye matching Veronica angelic dim dull tone; before hoisting eyebrow heeding the gesture, to where its playful mood takeover, delicately splaying her ring finger swiftly; across his chest, experience a blow glow radiating fire, passing through their systems.

"If I were you, I wouldn't stare too much. I'm known to bring men, into temptation."

He chuckled at her statement.

"Why shouldn't, I stare?"

"This is why."

She leaned forward, closing the distance between them.

Her raven-haired, match made in heaven collided with his attractive ginger hair, feeling an instant spark with their forehead pressed each other; with the impact of their noses touching, motioned his head to angle sideways, every touch meant a breakthrough to him, watching her feel flow awaking the fire in his desire eyes, gape staring at her lips; with her eyes closed, placed a finger on his chest; as the temptation was undeniable.

"W-We sh-shouldn't be  do-doing this." She patted her finger on his brim.

"We both want this. No going back, now."

She jerked her finger, away from his lips.

Her eyes were still pummeled shut offer ear to the flow of the ambience, following her sense, feeling each other skin impacting, the longing accepting control; as her lips gravitating forward, welcoming Archie for a delicious kiss.

No ifs, and or buts in their brains, their lips gradually match encountering sweet sensation, brushing against one another inclination their bodies, finding a caring musicality of predominant between investigating one another. Her left finger went down the stone and forward contacting the tip of the necktie, while another raking finger into his appealing ginger hair.

Raking fingers into Archie's hair rock and forth, as lip parted forward deepening the kiss. Moving her arms around his neck.

So mesmerized kneading against one's another, their moment unhurriedly fades moving toward to a limit, the corporal craving breathed nevertheless swaddled in their passionate eyes, as they diverted their lips; as the air in their lungs shortened as of result of their make-out session, quickly alarm their senses to normal; as they quick breathing and pulse, cradling their forehead against each other.

"I never got your name." She proclaimed atmospheric, a distance between them.

He snatched her left hand and splayed it, on his palm lifting up, until it arrives at his lips and set, a sweet kiss on it. " Its Archie, Archie Andrews at your services."

She blushed tugged her hand, aside from his clamp." You can flatter me more when you're on my arms, more often."

Veronica's plan was only to get back at Chuck for what he'd to her, that was why she grabbed Archie's arms paced to the entrance of the apartment, without thinking of the consequence; when Cheryl saw them unintentionally rushing out of the entrance who concluded while seeing them intertwine their hands together, that they were going to her room. But that wasn't Veronica had in mind, she just wanted to talk to him which's why she took him to the living room. She didn't think one night, will cause a conflict in her mind and body, she couldn't back out what her mind is saying.

"Follow me," she uttered.

"Where?" he mouthed.

"You'll find out soon Archiekins."

Archie tilted his head, to gazed at their intertwined hands; motioned their bodies to faced forward began to sprint running so fast, that he thought his legs were going to explode; as she pumped her legs gaining momentum slapping the concrete until slowly paused toward the bearing of a front door; as they drew out harsh breathing faster.

She veered her head, darting back and forth inched forward jerked their hands away from each other, oriented toward the door of Hiram's office.

"Was she really gonna do this?"

Goosebumps raised over, as she never wonders of herself having dirty thought in her mind but with Archie, it was a whole different ball game.

She switched her head, to glimpse to the direction of Archie, glinting him thrust his pelvis and face back her attention, on the door.

He wouldn't deny it wasn't attracted to her, she was breathtaking and venomous and beautiful. He was sure she was easy, to get along if he plays his card right.

Archie raised his eyebrow, sighting Veronica lowered her body down, leering at the carpet dragging it up and thrusting her finger, toward it sensing an item, underneath it raising up the key, before jiggling it into the lock. Widely exerted force on the handle, the door throwing it to open; as she saw total darkness, envelope the room.

"Come on in," she announced.

He swaggered inside Hiram's office, glimpsing at his surrounding, it was not that dark, but the reflection from outside was reflecting around the office: the shelves were properly arranged with books sequentially in order, a table at the right side placed with a lamp and furniture closer to the table.  

She shut the door quietly and pulled off her sling-back open-toed shoe motioning gradually, with endeavour consciously Archie throw his body back colliding with the harsh wall; with no place to escape as their gazes at one's another meet hungrily waiting for the next move, as their noses touch each other, without breaking eye contact.

They drew their lips near in margin; ultimately they touched another, as one of them gasps due the high pleasure, coming from as their groan and moan were heard, as Archie uses the opportunity slip in his tongue as both of them push each other over the edge, clenching each other muscle, fighting to keep dominant; as Veronica digging her nail on his neck, fighting back slipping her tongue to over throne Archie, sense his body trembling bit by bit.

Deviated from one another, as they try to catch their breath, from their instant kiss.

He hurled his suit and necktie, to land on the concrete floor. Her eyes followed his movement, seeing him undoing the button of shirt swiftly pulled it off him, joining the rest of his clothes.

Her toes fast pace motioned walk on the concrete ground, facing her back leading the way, she rucked his shirt up pulling off him, as they eye never left sight of one's another, with their lips purse.

He gently lovingly placed his lips sucking her neck skin into his mouth, loudly a high displayed of pleasure harsh uncontrollably coming out of her lips, darkly heating the moment trailing her fingers caress his neck, in action splayed his hand across her waist, exerting the agent of force to gravitate her body explosively, in the air hooking her legs around Archie's waist, as they hovered over to desperately, as the attraction had grown more rapidly than before, edging the desk reaching the frame of reference hurriedly settling  Veronica to sit down at the large grey antique desk, with propel force, fling the paper off the table sharply.

The puff of wind correlates with his harsh breath gust swoon over the verge of her neck, outspreading left finger impetus her hips and right finger coordinate to her lower back, letting his breath tickle her ear, he stirred his head consciousness a light kiss bustling it absently from her neck shivering her, ordinance it incrementally with cautiously their lips sync one's another, shifting the arrow of his fingers encircle her waist, she draped her fingers over his neck, as she affectionately lured it off with their forehead smack each other, their eyes locked on like magnet touching the broad of her shoulder, tugged off the dress to fall her waist, desperately his hand traced itself back to her waist, unveiling her bra.

He shifted step by step with his body bent to undo his shoe laze, release his feet on the cold floor throwing the shoes anywhere to join the rest his belonging, on the ground. He saw she marched on her feet, the rest of the dress fall down on the floor, he slacked mouth glimpsing only with bra and undies, on which made him wet on his pant.

She bestowed a slow and sexy smile, footstep onward running fingers lightly over his wrist, actionable they brushed their lips over each other's hands travelled to her lower back unclasping her bra; enthusiastic sensitivity her breast shockwave him. They were over the edge the spark drawing them closer to explore one's another ended in a second, as their hearts beat drag out faster than like trip-hammer opposing motion sensing the emptiness of each other lips, panting now from their passionate moment trying to catch up with the air enveloping them as their forehead impact one another, averting their eyes flawless on themselves with memories of their moment flashing back, in an instant bringing a smile, on the corner of their lips.

Her body was once again relaxed sitting on the edge of the desk, Archie scanned her breast in adoration, settling his hand over it rubbing them. She was enjoying, what he was doing to her and pause his gesture.

"They're beautiful, just beautiful."

She covered her face with her fingers.

He motioned above his fingers, to come into contact with both of her legs; as he firmly directing, them apart to pushed his weight between them.

He bowed his head, to ogled her breast pressing his fingers through; as he drew his face to closer to it wanting, to taste her nipple. He parted mouth to release his tongue, tweaking her nipple applying more pressure: she moaned out of harshness, raking nails through his hair squeeze. He lazily trailed kiss and lick down her abdomen, his eyes gaze shared meaningful contact with her until broke, his gaze travelled below her undies which he knew he'd to taste, knowing she was horny as he was. He slowly tugging off her undies; until she gripped his hand, to move any forward than its. 

"Archie wait!" He stared brazenly into her eyes.

"My purse it's missing!"

He scratched head, looked up and down trying to remember when last he saw her with her purse, but couldn't get a hint,  he once-over left and right stepping lightly to turned his heel, hoping he'll be unable to look, for her purse. She gripped his upper left arm, squeeze his eyebrow at her action.

"Wait, forget about it ok, it doesn't matter!"

His eyes gazed at hers in a lot of understanding.

"May she saw it ruined their intimate?"

She parted her lips; as if she wanted to say more but contemplated it.

"What?" he asked.

"You don't need to passionately, worship my body. I want to do this quickly, with no interrupt don't want anyone marches in this office, with us caught red-handed."

"I agree with you, I don't think, I ever want to experience, that type of embarrassment."

"Do you want, to pull it off?" Her gaze met where his eye staring, at undies full with darkening desire.

She was not ever just who was more to do it, "Was it he or herself?" that will remain, a point-blank in her mood.

She urged him to go ahead; as he slipped off her undies from knees, throwing on the ground.

"So where were we? Right, what do you want?"

"I need you badly, that it hurt," she begged.

He pursed to his lips, to say something.

"I'm on the pill," "Now slid it in!"

"Your wish is my command, princess." He raised his hand in a salute.

He unbuckled the belt of his pant, deeming to drop on his knees, footing out of it only wearing boxers on. She glanced at the bulge in his pant, twinkle star curve beautiful on the surface of her feature, she gripped his length off his boxer; as he grunted out loud arise from his mouth playing with his inner things.

"You drive me to sin, Veronica."

"You're unbelievable."

"Am I?"

They digging fingers into their back, the sweat filling in their bodies with combine flushing, he rested his left hand steadily scraped his length, for a jiffy before inserted his beating complicated size, in her fold massaging it on the edge of her fold quiver sinfully, release out her mouth under his torment. Laid to rest himself inside her enabling her to adapt to his size after some minute, both developing articulation of degree. Their screaming of grunt and outcry equally jammed the space.  They leaned forward their lips, cradling their forehead discreetly swabbing each other subsiding the outcry, rolling their tongue around their aching into each other hips, with a sharp inclination.

Illusion fading to black the energy compressing low in the gut as they both attained their high.

.🔱🔱.

|🔱🔱 Now 🔱🔱 |

"The name's Jones, Jughead Jones."

She turned her face away when he gave her a cocky wink and confident smile. She bit the edge of her base lips, her look dashing left and appropriate for anything to hands hold onto, he reminded her of a puzzling man in a novel she read who tips his cap low, ducks his jaw into his jacket neckline and grovels in the shadows. Betty unblinking spotlight her eyes on his baffling grin, he was the adorable and attractive looking man who propelled her to lay her jaw on her palm watch him do his thing. Betty didn't comprehend herself she didn't do well with outsiders particularly those who break into someone apartment without warning. Her brain was isolated in some numerous speculations in a day.

"Is he a serial killer?" She shut her eye reclining. "Was he send to murder her whole family?"

She knew her dad had so many enemies.

"Could this person be one of them?"

Despite everything she still hasn't recognized Hiram as her father, she doesn't need any mischief to come to him especially her family.

She opened her eyes lifting her chin glancing in his eyes as he cocked one eyebrow, grinning with a cigarette in his mouth a while later tossed his keep going cigarette crushing it on the ground.

She tapped her lips with one finger, "Gee possibly not."

Jughead shifted his weight from one foot to the other shoving his hands in his pocket. His shadow was turning out to be more tirelessness to her, the faltering her development turned out to be increasingly clear as his feet pointed inwards.

"Kindly stop!" She snapped away clasping her fingers into her delicate palms," Don't come any nearer!"

She hung on clasping her palm, she was certain it left an imprint that couldn't be overlooked on this day she wasn't acting naturally, she felt her losing herself as he disregarded her solicitation.

"For what reason should I?" Betty gazed him down when he hauled out his hand from his pocket and contacted her face." I simply need to talk."

Her skin was delicate just he envisioned it to be, she wouldn't like to spend a glance at him. He didn't make a fuss over he didn't need her to like him in their first encounter. They'll get along as time run by.

It felt harsh and unreasonable one moment clasping her palms the other leading to a disaster out of lungs as the air has dry out for a long time in a vacuum, making the earth feel like a void, the sound of heartbeat hammering all over her body with high resonate voluntary sound, choking and harmful, she feels like all hope was lost a slowly as her, the rate of heart rapidly continue its pace of speedrunning baring her teeth. Her body trembled as the sound travelled with velocity shrieking and stabbing every part of her.

She scoured her fingers across his chest applied vitality to unlimited their bodies against one another to be snapped separated.

"Hey!" He wrinkled forehead wandered forward to fix his suit.

Betty's eyes shot delayed and thought back observed Jughead coming she pushed her body to move at an incredible pace like a cheetah swinging her hand's rock to and fro inclining forward meeting corners on the ways until finally reaching the bearing of her former room. A lacklustre smile surfaced on her face when she finally approaches the front door of her former room before she could have slithered through Jughead settled his hands around her throwing her head conscious across his chest. She tried to break free but he was bent on holding her to himself. She looked down and away from his eyes worried he'll find out deep secret she hasn't told anyone. She didn't want it to be found out by outsider barely knew and met today.

"L-Let go of me Ju-Jughead!!"

"No." He knitted his brow. "Not until you tell me why you're running away from me."

"I don't know you," "Why do you care?!" she fumed.

He stooped his head, he wasn't sure why he cared for her all he knows he just did and that was all that matter.

He released her fingers her head still resting on his chest, staring in her eyes, she pushed his body away from her and barged her clench fist in his direction punching his manhood, he clutched his hands in front of his crotch, he couldn't believe she did this to him.

"Enough!" he bawled.

He flushed his face storming toward her, manhandled Betty in a corner and grabbed her upper arm, she flinched overthrown by the darkness remembering what happened during her encountered with Nick today.

"Look at me." He said to her grabbing a glass of champagne from the waiter. "Do you need a drink?"

"No!" She increased her pitch in voice folding her arms not glancing at him.

Nick lifted his shoulder in a half shrug waving the waiter away, her forehead puckered frustrated gritting his teeth.

"What's wrong with you?" He clenched his hands in a dirty fist and forcefully grabbed her upper arms tightly squeezing it.

"Nick you're hurting me." She whimpered squinting her eyes shut.

"Open your eyes, you whore!" He cursed running a knuckle forcefully down her cheek.

"Can't you see we're destined to be?" He eyes rolled skyward forcefully opening her eyes as she bottoming her lip jutting out. "Your dad will never allow you to be free of me so better behave.

"Open your eyes, you whore!"

The bitter taste in her mouth emotions running rampant as her vision blurred as the focus enhanced on the darkness winning it way shutting herself in a deep dream in the arms of Jughead.

.🔱🔱.

Nick's eyes glared at Jughead stepping away dashed stopped at that point moved again drifting over the entryway leaving it unclosed and forward his heels on dapple floor edging inches nearer to her bed, his boots making tumult vibration hitting the floor. He gave saucer-peered toward jolt that it didn't wake Betty up as of now. He put his hand behind his head, clutching his feet on her bed. He rubbed his black eyes with blood rushing through his vein.

He toyed with her locked hair. "I don't know what that guy was doing in your room earlier, but I don't care."

"It's your fault I almost raped Cheryl tonight, if not for Veronica and a red-headed guy coming to her rescue."

"I would've." He declared twirling a finger to his temple.

After he was humiliated by Cheryl with Betty standing static not saying a word allowing Cheryl to send him away without complaining Nick wanted revenge he waited for the perfect time to strike. When he saw that Cheryl leave Betty's side during Hiram speech and going outside of the building he followed her and trapped her against a car but didn't know people were watching him from sight. It didn't expect to get a black eye tonight. Now he thinks about it his muscle contracted.

"Look what they'd to me." He jerked his thumb toward his black eye. "It's your fault I'm in this mess."

"I'll make your life a living hell." He pressed a hand to her cheeks. "You're stuck with me forever I'll sure of that."

Nick lifted his feet away from her bed gesturing away. "Juggie, Juggie please don't leave me." Betty stretched her hand forth turning from one position to the another gripping the blanket.

Nick ground his teeth kicking his feet shuffle involuntary after hearing what Betty gave utterance in her sleep. He was so angry he was going to hurt her if he doesn't leave here. Slamming his eyes shut trying to control his emotion it got worse as he brandished his fist. His nerve tinged while opening his eyes lumbering cross out of the door shutting with the impact he didn't care if she wakes up her feelings never matter to him as he stops moving.

Creased his brow grounding his teeth fixed his gaze on Hiram's office door. The blood in his vein travelled all part of a body wrapped together with his clench as he sallied forth unlocking the door with his personal key, his eye gaze rock and forth for any intruder coming in before he before stormed it down shut.

His eagle eye gaze left and right before lifting his finger on the socket turned on the light glimpsing hovering over marched his boot on the ground to Hiram's private desk piled up with document. He freezes and stares with a wide eye at beautiful dashing portrait it was fascinating well drawn to describe creativity, emotion longed buried in human expression and body language, he trailed to where the portrait was frustration crinkled his eye instantly, without doubt, run his knuckle on it he looked down and away before he does something he'll regret. And he briefly glimpsed at the portrait of Hiram with a hostile glare.

"You're right when you told me on our first encounter everyone has a motive with a price to pay. Everyone has a desire to accomplish everything they want even if it means betraying everyone on the way, I've one I want to share that interest you, my motive is to destroy you everything you loved Hiram Lodge!!"

"Just kidding I could never hurt you." He gave a bitter laugh. "It's Betty I want to hurt."

He stepped back away from the portrait smacking palm against his puckered forehead ramming his boot into his hem frustrated. "Damn it this is not my day!"

Shifted his body from feet to the other edging closer to the door fiddled with the doorknob drew a long breath constantly biting his lips hurtle his eyes around the quietness and soft timid surrounding beating his eyes shut feeling the cool free wind at full tilt stamina on the door violently colliding his face and entire body weaken fall on the ground as Veronica gazed through the office fixed on Nick's face.

"W-What're y-you doing h-here?!" Veronica's lips screwed into stepping back and coming forth.

She curled her lips with icy contempt as she pries at his bruise around his nose, minor cut on the eyes, lips and broken bones watching him struggle dragged his feet up but found itself on the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 1.7K 33
: Jughead Jones. King of the southside serpents feared by all . Jughead Jones the oh so famous South Side Serpent leader ever since he was a teen. Hi...
69.9K 1.8K 65
[COMPLETED] [55,000 - 60,000] Jughead and Betty argue all the time. Over the littlest things too. Jughead hated the fighting and arguing. He just wan...
23.5K 1K 35
❝𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐢𝐭 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭,❞ -John Green, (The Fault In Our Stars) Why is it when I...
60K 1.5K 78
[COMPLETED BUT IS UNEDITED] Highest Ranking: 6 in #betty [January 8th, 2021] Finished: July 28th, 2020. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ "When I fell in love with you, slow...