Baby Brother • BaekYeol

By daydreamer_beauty

"I love you, Hyung" Start: 6/3/18 End: 6/25/20 Language: ENGLISH WARNING: TOP! BAEK BOTTOM! CHAN Poster by @... More

Characters
Baby Brother
1st
2nd
3rd
4th
5th
6th
7th
8th
9th
[SPECIAL CHAPTER] Happy L-1485 EXO-Ls!
10th
11th
12th
14th
15th
16th
17th
Hi everyone! Please read
18th
19th
20th
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
END

13th

2K 137 61
By daydreamer_beauty

The day is so lovely. The birds are chirping, the Sun is shining marvelously, the air is fresh, everything seems right. Everything is perfect.

Chanyeol smiled as he remembered what happened last night.

He could still feel his soreness down there and this made him blush madly, thinking of how monstrous his brother's friend was.

He brushed off the thoughts that was giving him a hard time and just looked at the spot next to him.

He saw a figure coming from under the blanket and thought it was Baekhyun. He grabbed the blanket, ready to greet Baekhyun a good morning, only to find out the figure below was only pillows.

Baekhyun is not there

Byun Baekhyun left him

He smiled sadly and walked slowly towards the bathroom. As he took each step, he could feel that his lower body hurts. He tried to resist the urge to cry but he couldn't. It hurts so much.

'Why am I crying? Why does it hurt?'

Because you are expecting something more than just this.

***

As he finished his shower, he dressed himself with the university's uniform. He looked into the mirror one last time before leaving the bathroom, checking if his eyes were still puffy from crying. Chanyeol thanked the heavens that it wasn't that bad. Yes, it was swollen but just a little bit and he was fine with that.

He made his way downstairs only to be greeted by the numerous maids and butlers. He walked towards the dining hall and sitted on one of the chairs.

Again, he was alone. He was eating by himself.

"Why don't you eat with me?" He asked the servants. The servants just smiled politely while turning their heads left and right as a symbol of 'no'. "We already had our breakfast Young Master" one of the butlers answered politely. Chanyeol just nodded in agreement and continued to eat his pancakes.

After several minutes of eating, he stood up, ready to get his bag from upstairs but stopped when one of the butlers spoke.

"I'll drive you today, Young Master Chanyeol. I hope you don't mind but it seems that Young Master Baekhyun was in a hurry earlier this morning"

Yeah, sure he was.

*****

Classes were boring. Chanyeol was a nerd, yes, that was given but today, he doesn't know why he felt the urge to just walk out of the classroom, leave the university grounds, go home, and just sleep all day.

He was never like this. He sighed as the bell rang, standing up like those other students and made his way towards his next subject which was Physical Education and was held at the university's gymnasium.

Before entering the gym, he made his way towards the locker room first for he needs to change to P.E. clothes. Damn, how was he going to hide those hickeys on his neck? He was about to change back to his uniform when a concealer appeared right before him.

He looked towards the direction of the person who was holding it only to see someone he wouldn't expect.

It was none other than Oikawa Tooru

The Oikawa Tooru that possesses both looks and talents. The Oikawa Toruu that is the setter of his university's team. The Oikawa Tooru that topped his class without any sweat at all.

"Don't just stare at it. Use it." He snapped back into reality when Oikawa saif those words.

"U-uhm. Thank you..." he mumbled. Oikawa just chuckled at his reaction "Don't mention it. You're lucky I'm here to save you from the consequences of those hickeys. Damn, who even made that? The one who made that is a monster who knowd no mercy"

He blushed, knowing that what Oikawa said was partly true

"I guess you could say that...." he replied while applying it to his neck. Thank Heavens Chanyeol knows how to use this. Why, you ask? Well, he listens very carefully at every subject and it just so happens that they were being taught about beauty products and skin care at home economics.

"CRAPPY-KAWA WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE??! THIS ISN'T EVEN OUR LOCKER ROOM! Are you lost or something??!" Chanyeol flinched at the shouting voice. With that came in their university's volleyball ace.

"We have our own locker room. Why bother going up here?"

"I know, it's just that I came from the faculty in this floor so I thought, 'why not change here', right?"

"Whatever, just get your ass at gym 1 right now. We can't practice properly without you"

Gymnasium #1, the gym that was exclusive for the men's volleyball team only.

"OooOooh, I never thought you would miss me already, Iwa-chan!" Oikawa said with a teasing yet charming smile.

"Just shut up and get there before I drag you" Iwaizumi Hajime replied, annoyed.

"As I said I will not pr--"

Oikawa's statement was cutted when Iwaizumi started to drag him.

"HEEEEEYY HICKEY BOY, THAT CONCEALER'S YOURS NOOOOWW!!!"

He heard Oikawa screamed. Thank goodness no one's here. Chanyeol smiled at the cute couple from earlier.

Such a cute duo

(Author's note: WHO KNOWS THEM??LETS BE FRIENDS Gosh, I LOVE them)
********

He was walking towards the parking lot. Finally, it was done. For Chanyeol, this day was very looooooong. He was only a couple of steps far from the car that was picking him up when a familiar person stoppef him.

"Hey, faggot, don't forget to come at my party later, okay? I would love to see you being the only trash there" It was none other than Jia Kim. She said these words to him like it meant no harm at all. Heck, she even said it with a sadistic smile.

"Hmmm, okay? My honey, Baekhyun would also be there later. He even helped me pick my dress! Oh, such a boyfriend material. Goodbye~"

Just when he thought it wouldn't hurt more, it did.

****

Chanyeol sighed, he has no intention of actually attending the party but here he was, sitting beside the oh-so-famous student council president, Oh Sehun.

Why was he here?

He asked himself those questions too. He could clearly remember how Sehun practically dragged him towards his own servants and ordered them to dress Chanyeol. After that, he dragged Chanyeol in this party.

When Chanyeol asked him why he would just answer "I'm doing you both a favor like the fairy that I am"

Seriously, is this guy high or something?

So here he is, sitting, while looking elsewhere aside from his companion who was busy flirting with a bunch of girls.

Chanyeol sighed for the nth time for today and decided to walk around. The venue was big, hell, it was enormous. As expected from those rich people who loved to brag about their richess.

He walked and walked until he was on the second floor's balcony. Yup, the party was held inside a mansion.

He looked up in the sky, wondering what the hell happened this past few months. It all escalated so quickly. He, himself couldn't believe it. He can't believe he would ever be loved or in love.

Yet, here he was, loving some perfect guy named Byun Baekhyun who shows that he loves him too but never actually cleared what they really were.

Are they Strangers? Friends? Lovers? Brothers?

He doesn't know for Baekhyun was too hard to read. One day he's there and one day he's not.

His thoughts were stopped when he heard a sexual moan coming from the inside. Unconciously, he turned his head around, only to find a couple, on a extravagant sofa making out.

He smiled bitterly as a tear escaped from his cheek

The couple was none other than Jia Kim and Byun Baekhyun and his Baekhyun seems to be enjoying it.

*******

ANGST STARTS HERE GET REAAAADYYY

also, any anime recommendations? Please help me I badly want to watch but I don't know what to watch T_T

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 1.2K 35
____________________ Wherein Chanyeol falls for the sassy and cold brunet next door who happens to be his childhood friend. ____________________ Date...
31.4K 1.4K 28
||Taekook|| completed|| "Talk to him hyung. If he is okay to give me a chance.. then only....then only..... I want him hyung."-----KTH "I don't think...
40K 1.6K 4
Baekhyun kisses a stranger who turns out to be his best friend's crush. ***COMPLETE*** . . . TWT: @exolefirstclass . . . MANIP CREDIT: Cocochanbaek T...
143K 5.1K 14
"Hyung, send me the text you sent Kookie and Tae! Tell me that you love me too!" Sweet Hyung sent you 1 message. Started: 4/1/19 Finished: 10/3/19 Wa...