35 notes | cmb βœ”

By PLANETBESSON

𝙄𝙣 π™¬π™π™žπ™˜π™... chelsey starts getting this random notes and her life turns upside down when she meets the... More

Cast
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
epilogue
a/n
THANK YOU

5

2.8K 44 27
By PLANETBESSON

Chelsey pov.

It's been 3 days, 3 days since the notes started showing up. It might not seem too long, but this past 72 hours has been going on so slowly it's like I don't even know.

It's a new day and hopefully NO notes. I get up and did my daily routine. I had to walk to school today since the girls apparently had something to do.

With something I mean hanging out with Zach and Daniel. I'm happy for them, I guess.

Sienna said that she walks to school too so we decided that we should walk together to school.

Sienna is really nice and sweet. She has this random facts about everything. This girl is so smart and such a nerd. I mean that in a good way, in a cute way.

We both arrived at school and well said are see yous until lunch.

She had to go to some extra clubs that she had and well I had to go to my locker and then class.

I got done putting my stuff at my locker and the closing it. When I closed it I saw Miley.

"Hey" I said giving her a smile.

"Hi" She said smiling back.

"How was your wonderful time with Daniel" I say smirking. She nudged my side and continued.

"I wanted to ask you if you would like to come to a party tomorrow since it's Friday."

"I don't know Mill" I said giving her an apologetic look.

"Oh c'mon it's going to be thrown on Jonah's house, it's gonna be epic. You need to come" She said giving me her puppy eyes.

"Okay fine" I said giving in. "It's A and Si coming?" I asked.

Oh bthw Si is Sienna it's just a nickname we gave her.

"A it's definitely coming, but you can ask Si if she wants to come." She said as she went on her phone. I can tell that she was texting someone.

"Texting Daniel huh?" I said letting a small frown so she doesn't hear.

"Yeah, he asked if we wanted to sit with the Why Don't We boys for lunch." She said looking at me real quick then going back to texting.

"You said no, right?" I said as soon as she realized what she just said.

I can't sit with Corbyn, I'm way to awkward and I'll probably say something embarrassing.

"Umm... I kinda said that it would be our pleasure to sit with them." She said backing away a bit.

"MILL, WHY" I said putting my head back and groaning." You know that I get awkward and embarrassing."

"Listen I'm sorry but it's time you start socializing and by socializing I mean we get you with Corbyn. Me and A both have Zach and Daniel, and I'm sure Si will snatch Jack in second..."

I cut her off. " No she won't cause he's with Gabbie."

"Yeah about that... They're kinda having some trouble at paradise right now." She said with a frown.

"Aww I feel sorry for them they were so cute together." I said and the bell rang so we both had to head to class.

———————

I had one period before lunch and I was kinda glad. I was at my locker when my locker got shut closed.

I standing there in shocked turned around to see who it was.. Not being surprised seeing Rebecca standing there.

"What?" I asked kinda rudely. Like get out off my face. I don't want to do anything with you.

"Don't talk to me like that you slut." Right before I was about to roast the shit out of her she continued to talk. "Heard you're coming to Jonah's party." She said raising an eyebrow.

"So.." I said shaking my head and rolling my eyes.

"So I think that you shouldn't cause losers like you don't belong there." She said pushing me away, taking me by surprise I fell down the lockers.

She just let out a giggle and walked away.... Bitch...

Before anyone could see tears forming in my eyes I quickly run to the girls bathroom.

I put my hair in a ponytail with the scrunchie that I always keep in my wrist.

I walked into a stall and just I decided that I will just sit there in the toilet. I put my legs closer to my chest and hide my face there, letting every single tear that I've been holding out.

I've never done this before and it feels good to let it all out.

I decided that I will skip this class. I know that it's not okay but there's a first for everything am I right??

After standing there for like 30 minutes just thinking about life , I decided that I will get out. I looked myself in the mirror, I looked like a mess.

My ponytail was all messed up and baby hair was everywhere. My cheeks were stained from the tears and my eyes were blood shot red.

I turned on the water washing my face. I let down my hair and tied my scrunchie around my backpack zipper.

I brushed my hair and tried making it look decent. Then the bell rang. I quickly got my backpack and ran out of the bathroom, going to my locker.

I shoved my bag in there and started walking down the hallway to the lunch cafeteria. Students were already rushing to go there.

While walking to the cafeteria I remembered... Holy shit we're sitting with the boys. I quickly texted Sienna saying that she has to come.

She didn't want to at first but after awhile of going back and fourth she said she'll be there.

I walk into the cafeteria, there was a lot of students. I grabbed my tray and lunch and searched for the table that the girls and the boys were sitting at.

When I found it I immediately walked to it.

"Chelsey finally for minute we thought that you weren't coming." Miley said as soon as she saw me.

I gave her an awkward smile. I tried sitting next to Amelia but " Sorry Zach's gonna sit here."

I frown I look at the other side of her and there was Miley and Daniel.

At the other side of the table there were two seats not taken, one next to Corbyn and the another one to the other side of Corbyn next to Jack too.

I was going to sit in the middle at first for some reason, but then I remembered that Sienna she was going to come so I thought that I should leave her next to Jack, so I had to sit next to Corbyn.

As I sit down Corbyn gave me a smile. I legit almost melted down.

As I settled down I look over at Miley and I immediately new that she planned this. Ughh... This girl.

"Hi" A guy voice said next to me. Now the only guy next to me was.. Corbyn.

I turn my head towards him, seeing that our faces were only a few inches away. I quickly backed away a bit.

"Hey" I said awkwardly returning back the smile.

"Chelsey right??" He said.

Now at this moment I was freaking out, how did he know who I was??

"Yeah" I said that got out as a whisper. Good job Chelsey you're an idiot.

"Miley has talked a lot about" He said.

"Hopefully good things" I said glancing at Miley and then back at Corbyn.

"No worries only positive" He said.

"Also I think that you should come to Jonah's party. Miley told me you might not be coming and I think you should." He said giving me a hopeful smile.

"No no I'm totally coming." I said smiling back.

Right then his phone ringed notifying that he got a message. As soon as he saw it he got up. "I'm soo sorry I have to go." He said looking directly at me.

I gave him a nod telling him that's okay. He says goodbye to the others and sprints away.

I wonder what's so important...

After we got done with lunch we all walked to our lockers. I just grabbed my backpack and walked to class.

While I was at class my hair kept falling in my hair so I decided that I'll put it on a ponytail.

When I turned around to grab my favorite scrunchie from where I left it earlier, but it wasn't there.

I started getting worried cause that was my favorite scrunchie and I always wore it.

Damn it...

We got done with our class and I sprinted to my locker hoping that it'll be there..

It wasn't.

I then went to the bathroom but it wasn't there either so I lost hope. My favorite scrunchie is lost...UGHHH..

———————

It was the end of school. I walked to my locker. When I opened it at the door there was my scrunchie attached.

The fuck don't remember that there. But guess what.

GUESS WHAT??

There was a yellow note there with it. How grateful I am for having a stalker. (Note the sarcasm.)

I hesitated at first and then I finally opened it.

Always keeps her favorite scrunchie at her wrist... Noted ; )
xoxo

Hello hello sorry for not updating I have to many exams and schools stuff that's why buttftttttt... The party chapter bout to be LIT🔥🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

141K 3.2K 35
"Like I said. Im looking for my friend." "Do you love him?" "Yeah." "Ill keep your secret." "Thank you." I whisper.
72.5K 1.1K 28
They were the famous trio, irrelevant and don't forget, supernatural trio. The trio of single parents, the trio of sarcastic comments. Scott McCall...
9.4K 247 17
We walk into the school, it's our first day so far and everyone has turned their attention toward us. We chose to wear all black today so we can have...
581K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...