•Deceitful insanity•

By Burntskittlez

•Discontinued• When Millie's bad behavior finally breaks her parents they send her off to summer camp for the... More

Character list
🌹idontwannabeyouanymore🌹
🌹whats up🌹
🌹we might be dead by tomorrow🌹
🌹road trip🌹
🌹wanted you🌹
🌹the end of the world🌹
🌹Rollin' round🌹
🌹the youth🌹
🌹listen before i go🌹
🌹candles🌹
🌹chlorine🌹
🌹glass house🌹
🌹bored🌹
🌹haventhadlove🌹
🌹my kind of woman🌹
🌹slow dancing in the dark🌹
🌹sunsetz🌹
🌹summer depression🌹
🌹candy🌹
🌹bohemian rhapsody🌹
🌹hurt🌹
🌹fade into you🌹
🌹strange🌹
🌹lost🌹
🎃monster mash🎃
🌹the whole of the moon🌹
Goodbye all 🥀
hey guys !

🌹im not yours🌹

1.4K 40 14
By Burntskittlez

"Light me up a cigarette,put it in my mouth, Your the only one that wants me around"

****
Finn wolfhards face wasn't seen by many that Tuesday morning.

He sat in his tent all day by himself..not even jack was allowed inside.

Everyone had now heard the news of what happened to Finns friends but too afraid to show their sorrows towards him.

****
Millie watched from afar that Wednesday morning as Finn wolfhard got into his fathers car wearing a black suit

His face said it all...
He was going to their funeral...
No one had seen Finn so shattered...so soft
But everyone knew it wouldn't last long before he turned his sadness into anger.

"I feel so bad for him.."
A voice muttered from behind millie

"Yeah...me to.."
She mumbled watching the black car as it drove away.

"You want to come to the shack,everyone else is there"
The voice said before standing in front of her

Gaten....

"Yeah...that sounds good"
Millie groaned as she followed the toothless boy to the woods.

Gaten was right everyone was there...

Wyatt,Sophia,Jack,Sadie,Caleb

They sat in a circle smoking

"Hey Mills.."
Sadie said her face had quite a fake smile upon it as she shifted along leaving a space for millie to sit.

"Hey guys..."
Millie groaned as she sat down and took a cigarette from Sadie's pack.

"Is he gone ?"
Jack muttered making Millie look up at him.

"Yeah...he's gone.."
Millie said sadness laced in every word.

The atmosphere was dull,no one spoke

"To Finns friends !"
Wyatt suddenly exclaimed holding up a bottle of vodka.

Everyone took a moment to understand what was going on but they soon clicked to what was happening.

"To Finns friends"
Everyone said as Wyatt began passing round the vodka, each person took a swig before passing it on.

Usually at this point camp leader John would come to give them wrong but he didn't bother anyone the last few days.

For the first time the shack held a sad and quiet feeling...like a shadow had been drew over it.

****
Finn watched as the three coffins got carried across the grave yard....the threes parents stood tears streaming down all faces.

Their graves sat beside each other's Finns heart didn't feel present,no emotion ran through his body as the coffins were placed into each dug hole and one by one the guests started to speak.

He glared at each of their photos that sat beside their resting spaces.

Malcolm's parents spoke first tears streaming down their faces through out.

Then jacks parents spoke equally as broken

Aylas couldn't bring themselves to speak,her mother almost falling to the floor with grief.

"Would anyone else like to speak ?"
A man asked as he glared around at the distraught faces.

"I will..."
Finn groaned walking up to stand aside his friends bodies.

As he faced the crowd of sorrowful faces he took a deep breath in, his mind clouded with sadness as he spoke.

"Malcolm,Ayla and jack were my best friends,I'd known them for most of my life....they were truly incredible especially when it came to sharing my love for music....we started our band calpurnia in 2017 releasing our first single city boy....then going on to release many other songs...I don't think il ever be able to play in a different band because these guys were perfect....I remember when I first met Malcolm, we were shooting a music video for a friend of my brothers...I guess I just can't believe I'm stood up here today,making a speech at these three incredible people's funeral,il miss them more than anything...they stuck with me through out everything and for that they will always hold a place in my heart and my mind...goodbye guys...thanks for rocking out with me..."
A single tear snuck down Finns face as he finished his body frozen in sadness.

He shared a hug with jacks brother and aylas parents before watching their coffins be coated in dirt.

As he sat in his car glaring at his family...all in the same space something he didn't often see...he knew he was going back to the camp,but was that such a bad thing.

*****
"Sadie are you okay ?"
Millie questioned as she looked at her friends pale face sat upon her bed.

"Guess I drank too much !"
Sadie groaned before the contents of her stomach came up and fell into a bucket she had perched beside her.

"Idiot"
Millie sniggered walking over to hold Sadie's hair.

"Can you get me some lucozade from the cafeteria"
Sadie said as she wiped sick from her lips

Millie rolled her eyes
"Yeah,il be back soon..don't be sick anywhere but in that bucket !"
She exclaimed before leaving the tent

It was mid day now and everyone who was at the shack this morning took to their tents to sleep off the drunken haze,but Millie didn't have much as she knew she would be Sadie's carer for the afternoon.

As she swung the cafeteria door open only a few teens sat on the tables infront of her,no one she knew personally.

The fridge that held the fizzy liquid of lucozade sat on the other side of the room.

As Millie reached the fridge she glared at the options "there it is !" She thought as she opened the glass door and grabbed the red bottle from the bottom shelf.

She began walking back,no interruptions from anyone she knew,which was strange and unusual for millie,but as she reached the main cabin doors that led to the outside she saw through the window,a black car pull up....the car Finn had left in this morning.

"Shit !"
She thought as she began sorting out her hair

She swallowed intensely,Finn still hadn't left the car maybe she had time to sneak past.

She began walking down the steps of the cabin her eyes held away from the black vehicle then..

"Click"
The car door opened and two feet hit the gravel below.

Millie looked up..

His sad face met hers as the car drove off only a cloud of dust left behind.

"Hey Finn..."
She croaked,staying where she was

"Hey.."
He muttered not moving either

"Y..you okay ?"
She stuttered glaring at him

"What do you think !?"
He scowled

"I...I was only asking.."
She groaned her eyes not making any contact with his line of vision.

"And I was only saying"
He snapped before walking off into the woods,yet again..

Millie stood her head filled with the thoughts of how stupid she had been,she knew he would do this so why'd she say anything....she may of had feelings for Finn wolfhard but she couldn't deny how much he angered her sometimes with his rude attitude....but he was healing....best to leave him alone for a bit she thought as she continued making her way back to her tent.

*****
Finn sat in the woods in his usual place, the car

His fingers held a cigarette as he smoked it quicker than a cigarette had been smoked, he glared at the empty woods around him...his mind wasn't his it was clouded with sadness and anger, his hands moved down towards the floor of the car, they shifted for a bit underneath the seat before he heard the swishing of liquid in the glass bottle.

His mind filled with relief as he took a massive swig from the bottle of vodka, but he didn't stop...not until the contents of the bottle were empty,he then threw it out the cars broken windows, hearing it smash against the trees.

"Fuck..."
He exclaimed as he smacked the steering wheel with his palms,leaning his head up against it for comfort.

"Fuck..."
He croaked beginning to cry...there was one thing finn needed in this moment and it was more...more alcohol,drugs whatever he just needed it and now.

His hand squirmed again under the chair,but nothing....jack must've took it all for the shack...so that's where it will be he thought as he opened the rustic door and stepped out onto the leaves.

He stumbled through the woods as the vodka started to infect his mind.

*****
"Thanks for the lucozade Mills"
Sadie said as she took a small sip from the bottle.

"It's fine..."
Millie groaned, her head still upset by the encounter she had with Finn.

"Sadie ?"
Millie said looking up...but her friend was fast asleep.

"I need a cigarette!"
Millie scowled walking out the tent towards the shack.

Her lips met the rolled up Tobacco and her thoughts drifted off along with the clouds of smoke she was letting out,she sat gazing at the camp that was quite the way away from her then..
"Crunch"

Millie's head turned swiftly towards where she heard the noise....her face filled with fear...this is it she thought,my death.

She was surprised to see a drunken Finn stumble towards her gaze.

"Finn...?"
Millie groaned as he walked towards her every step as dodgy as the last.

"Millie"
Finn scowled slurring a bit

"What are you doing ?"
Millie asked as she watched him eagerly search through the shack.

"Where the fucks the alcohol and drugs !!?"
He snapped still searching through the shacks contents.

"Your drunk enough, don't you think ?"
She said sarcastically with a slight snigger behind her words.

"Found it !"
He exclaimed holding up two bottles one red wine and the other another vodka bottle.

"Finn...that's a bad idea"
Millie groaned as he sat down beside her trying to open the vodka.

"Shut up !"
He scowled as the lid came loose and he took a sip.

"Finn Stop !"
She exclaimed as she watched him start to eagerly swallow the rest of the liquid.

"Finn !"
She shouted grabbing the bottle from him

"Give me that !"
He snapped glaring at the half empty bottle in her hands.

"No, your drunk enough !"
She said her grip on the bottle getting tighter.

"Fine, I still have this !"
He groaned grabbing the bottle of red wine taunting her as he swayed it side to side.

"No..."
She scowled trying to grab the bottle from him but he jilted it back causing her to fall into him.

"You really need to stop caring for me brown, it's stupid"
He sniggered as he yet again placed the bottle opening against his lips.

"And you need to stop drinking wolfhard !"
She snapped before surprising him with her quick snatch of the bottle.

"Give me the fucking bottles Millie !"
He said angrily

"No Finn...your just hurting...you don't really want this !"
Millie groaned glaring at his furious eyes

"I do want it !"
He scowled reaching for the bottle

"I need it please...please.."
His voice croaked as he repeated please his face beginning to fill with sadness.

"Your drunk enough..."
She repeated again watching a tear caress his freckle coated cheek

He groaned before his hands met his head.

"They died because of me !"
He exclaimed through the distraught crying

"What...?"
Millie said her eyebrows knitted, she didn't believe him...but still his words came as a shock

"They came to see me ! They wouldn't of been in a car if it weren't for me"
He groaned looking away from Millie

"No...Finn you couldn't of stopped what happened,they came to see you because they loved you...it wasn't your fault !"
She said moving closer to him

"They shouldn't of came to see me ! I'm a waste of space"
He croaked more tears falling from his eyes

"Don't be so stupid finn, your not a waste of space,if you were I wouldn't be here speaking to you...the amount of times you have been rude to me but I'm still here.."

Finn looked up meeting millies concerning glare.

"Why are you still here ?"
He groaned making her eyes widen and her teeth bite her lip in frustration of thought.

"Uh.."
She stuttered as she tried to avert her gaze from his.

"Because...I've stupidly fell for you wolfhard.."
She groaned knowing he wouldn't remember this with how much vodka he had consumed.

"Well you shouldn't"
He groaned before putting his head against her chest.

Millie's breath hitched as she felt the boys body against hers.

But as she let out a deep breath she put her hands around him caressing his curly hair with her fingers.

"Well I have..."
She mumbled as he fell asleep

🌹🌹🌹🌹
Hope you enjoyed ! Thank you so much for all the reads I really do enjoy writing these for you guys...I haven't got any other stories out because I'm pretty focused on this one anyway I love You all ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 253 37
> Your average love story. Finn helps Millie out and they become friends. They don't know if they have something more then a relationship of friends...
12.9K 396 22
She was mentally abused and hated . Her family was supportive but that's not enough. She has some friends but that's not enough to fill her heart. Sh...
21.9K 670 75
after a horrible break up millies friend hired a fake boyfriend to make millies ex jealous but is millie starting to develop feelings for him?
11.5K 365 25
"Ugh! Why was he so hard to get?" In which Millie gets sick of being left out, and chasing after a boy that doesn't like her back. They were both pla...