drive | norenmin

By -flowersofepiphany

in where jeno and renjun drive jaemin crazy. More

๐–Œ๐–†๐–’๐–Š ๐–˜๐–™๐–†๐–—๐–™
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–”๐–“๐–Š
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–Š๐–“
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–Š๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–›๐–Š
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–‹๐–Ž๐–‹๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–˜๐–Ž๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–™๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–™๐–œ๐–”
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–™๐–๐–—๐–Š๐–Š
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–—
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–‹๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–˜๐–Ž๐–
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–˜๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–“
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–Š๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–“๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š
๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–๐–Ž๐–—๐–™๐–ž
๐–๐–Ž๐–‰๐–‰๐–Š๐–“ ๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘

๐–‘๐–Š๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–™๐–œ๐–Š๐–“๐–™๐–ž-๐–”๐–“๐–Š

13.2K 760 691
By -flowersofepiphany

𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

-

time had passed into the night and students were already leaving one by one. and as much as jaemin wanted to, he felt bad for not helping out. so, there he was, at ten o'clock at night trying to make sure the costumes were all returned and in neat condition.

donghyuck stayed behind as well, but was helping out on stage with a few others that were still there. and by 'helping out' he means, helping out jeno and renjun with their plan.

a proper confession.

"i sometimes think that jaemin's as dense as mark, but maybe that's taking it too far." donghyuck commented, whilst moving some set pieces to the side.

"no, i've seen it and i wanted to smack some sense into him too." rae replied as she helped the latter move the set piece.

the female had came to watch the musical that night as well, and stayed afterwards to congratulate jaemin but ended up getting wrapped up in this operation norenmin.

which she didn't mind because she got to meet a fellow intellectual named lee donghyuck.

he explained the whole plan to rae, and even though it was a bit cliche, she found it cute. she can just imagine the look on jaemin's face; priceless probably.

"can you go check on jaemin please? and if he's about to leave, stall him until i text you okay?" donghyuck instructed carefully.

rae responded with a confident nod, before saluting to the male then running off to the dressing rooms.

to her luck, jaemin was still in the room tidying up.

"need some help?" she piped up, causing jaemin to slightly jump.

"jesus rae, there's a reason people knock before entering a room." the elder scolded, nodding rae over to help him.

"my bad." she chuckled sheepishly, making her way to where jaemin was then proceeding to help him in checking for any damage to the costumes.

whilst helping the elder male, she couldn't help but look over every few seconds. rae honestly seemed more excited about this whole confession thing than anyone on the team.

and since her glances were anything but discreet, jaemin caught on quickly, "what are you looking at?"

"h-huh? nothing! nothing at all!" rae denied, looking anywhere but jaemin.

jaemin gave her a skeptical look before going back to work, failing to notice the female's sigh of relief.

not much longer, rae's phone buzzed in her pocket and from that, she knew it was go time.

"hey, uh, jaemin? i think i saw some pieces left on stage, we should go and get it."

jaemin gave her a questioning look, "are you sure? i doubt nobody noticed it—"

"but let's just make sure!" rae immediately started dragging jaemin out by one of his arms, her walking speed becoming increasingly faster once they were closer to the stage.

meanwhile, jaemin just followed the girl with the same confused expression he wore before. why did she seem so excited to get some props from the stage?

all jaemin could think about for the last hour was how he wanted to go back home and sleep for the rest of his life.

rae dragged jaemin until they got on stage, which where only a single spotlight lighted the place up. the odd lighting didn't occur to him before he was left alone on stage, rae completely disappearing into the darkness.

"what the...? rae! why'd you just leave—" a soft slow song started playing, cutting jaemin off halfway.

the music only made jaemin even more confused as to what was happening. he tried to look around but couldn't find a single person in sight.

"um...guys? real funny, y'all can come out now—" and once again, the poor boy was cut off.

by now, the male gave up on trying to get anything out, because he was only going to get cut off anyways so what's the point?

he honestly felt like this was something donghyuck would pull to scare him, so he just stood there arms crossed with an annoyed look on his face. not feeling the slightest scared anymore, because he knew who was behind this. the only way to get out of whatever this was, was to potentially wait it out.

after a good five minutes, jaemin was about to let out some pretty words before his vision was blocked. a frightened gasped escaped his lips as he tried to turn around, but he was only greeted with whoever this was move closer to him.

"just relax nana. it's only me." that all to familiar voice put jaemin at ease. the younger pried jeno's hands off of his eyes and turned around to face him. when in the world did he get here?

to his surprise, the elder was all dressed up with a white button up, the sleeves being pulled up to his elbow whilst the two top buttons where unbuttoned. sleek black slacks adorned his legs, and there were matching dress shoes to complete the look.

so in short terms, jeno looked hot, jaemin on the other hand, not so much with his wrinkly tee, ripped jeans, and old sneakers.

"wow, way to make me feel ugly as hell." jaemin remarked sarcastically, rolling his eyes in the process.

"but you're not. at least in our eyes." jeno lifted the younger's chin so that they were eye to eye, "it our eyes, you're wonderfully beautiful no matter what."

jaemin could feel his cheeks flush rose red, as he was not used to cheesy romantic jeno.

"so, i just wanted to ask you one thing," the elder stepped back for a moment, creating some space between them before holding out his hand in a princely manner, "will you, na jaemin, partake in this dance with me?"

for a second, jaemin stood there dumbfounded before answering, "i-uh, yeah, sure." wow, great going you dingus.

jeno took ahold of jaemin's hand while his other hand pulled him close by the waist, then resting it there. jaemin understood the position so he just went along with it as he placed his free hand on the male's shoulder.

after a bit of clumsy steps, the two finally got the hang of it, waltzing slowly to the rhythm of the music.

"so...care to explain what this is?" jaemin asked tentatively, whilst looking at jeno.

"this? well, after that night, renjun and i thought that we should confess correctly. you don't have to accept it, we just want you to hear us out alright?" though he was putting on a confident front, jaemin could see right through his facade.

the boy was dripping with nerves, and jaemin didn't blame him. so was he.

"na jaemin, the person i've known since the earliest moments of my life, and the person i would go to the ends of the earth for. there is nothing i would never do for you because to be frank, i care and love you too much to say no. and i wanted to say i'm sorry that i couldn't be the friend you needed or the shoulder to lean on when you were going through your problems. so through this, can i ask for a second chance to make you the happiest person on earth?"

"i...jen...you didn't need to say all of that--"

"shh, i know i know, and sorry for cutting this a bit short. but renjun wants to talk to you too."

"renjun--?" jaemin watched in confusion as jeno disconnected himself from him, but not after placing a gentle kiss on his forehead. that left jaemin in a daze before a tap on his shoulder pulled him out of it.

turning around, he was met with an equally fancily dressed renjun with a shy smile plastered on his lips.

"may we?" he asked, holding out his hand like jeno did before.

of course, jaemin accepted without a second thought.

whilst dancing, a sigh left renjun's lips, "jaemin, jaemin, jaemin...what have you done to my heart?"

the younger looked like a lost yet worried puppy, "i-i don't know."

"well let me tell you. you know that smile of yours? every time i see it, i feel all warm and comfortable, as if it were the sun itself. or that cute lip biting habit that you have that makes me want to kiss you more than i already want to. all in all, you make me feel things that drive me crazy. jeno has already taken responsibility for his actions, so, the question is; are you?" renjun looked up at jaemin, a slight glint of mischief flashing across his eyes.

"i—i...i will...so, don't worry about it." a shy smile made its way towards jaemin's lips, causing renjun to inwardly coo at how cute the younger was. "s-same with jeno. i want this, no, us. i want us."

in that moment, he didn't expect a loud pop to go off, followed by cheers and hollers from the audience seats. and so, he ended up enveloping renjun in a tight hug due to the sudden shock that overcame him.

"YES! GO GET YOUR MANS NANA! Y'ALL SEE THAT? THAT'S MY BEST FRIEND RIGHT THERE AND HIS MANS!" once jaemin realized that gist of what was happening, he tried to pull out of the hug, but was only held onto tighter by the elder.

shortly after, another pair of arms wrapped around the two males, completely a group hug.

"let's stay like this for a little yeah? i really like this."

and that was when jaemin's heart blossomed and flourished, accepting the warmth both jeno and renjun were offering. though underdressed, whilst having a whole crowd cheering him on, jaemin couldn't have had this any other way.

-🍑-

yo, idk why this took so long, but here it is :)))
also, happy pride month everyone!! a little late, but oh whale.
a quick update on 'nana' btw, i believe it will be finished soon and release somewhere in july hopefully.

and in honor of the last day of pride month tomorrow, would y'all like for me to post one or two chapters from 'nana'?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1.6K 10
"I know all of you. Lee Minhyung, Criminal of MFALHS. Lee Donghyuck, the Princess. Huang Renjun, the Artist. Lee Jeno, the Jock. Na Jaemin, the...
26K 1K 20
jeno and jaemin work in a cafรฉ. renjun likes hot chocolate and boys. sequel to plushies.
980K 41.7K 87
ยป ๐ฏ๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฎ # ๆœฑ่‰ฒ ยป "๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐ฒ , ๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐›๐ข๐ญ๐ž." ยป ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐
18.6K 786 28
"You don't know what it's like! Being so in love with someone so close to you, but having no idea how to tell them!" In which Lee Jeno is head over h...