Funny Beatles Fanfics I poste...

By Elephant_Reject

I posted all of these on my Instagram @the_beatles_church More

Mclennon
Island
Death
God
Elton John
Ken Dick
Shrek Boi
Pills
Death
Muffin Man
Date with God
Green Time Travel Part 1
Green Time Travel Part 2
Area 51

Thicc

60 5 5
By Elephant_Reject

I looked at myself in the mirror. People loved me, well they didn't like me, they liked my legs more. I didn't know why I found my legs to be pretty disgusting.

I felt a hand on my thigh. I turned around to see Billy Mays. This hasn't been the first time someone did something like this. Most people touched my thighs every chance they got.

"I'm here to tell you about Oxiclean." He whispered in my ear.

"Get the fuck off me." I said as I pushed him away.

I ran out of the hotel. I was only wearing a shirt, underwear, and a robe. A girl noticed me and walked towards me. She stood next to me and grabbed a fist full of my thigh.

"You have pretty thicc legs OwO." She whispered in my ear.

I didn't know what to do. I wanted to run but I didn't want to draw attention to myself. A car pulled up and a man told me to get in. I thought it was better than being on the street.

"Who are you?" I asked them.

"We're the protectors of thicc thighs. I know everyone has wanted a piece of them. We're here to protect you."

"So where are you taking me?"

"To a safe place for thicc people."

When the car stopped we told the man at the door the secret code: "thicc bitch." When we walked inside there was several people eating cakes and several cookies. I think I'm going to be just fine here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

112K 2.6K 41
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
578K 12.9K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
243K 6K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
628K 38.4K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...