drugs- m.h

De timmyslove

-His mouth hung open in awe at her, he thought she was everything. She held his jaw with a hand and blew her... Mais

01. sex
02. love me
03. the sound
04. sincerity is scary
05. haunt//bed
06. chocolate
07. she's american
08. a change of heart
09. tootimetootimetootime
10. somebody else
11. fallingforyou
12. robbers
13. girls
14. so far (it's alright)
15. settle down
16. heart out
17. mine
18. the city
19. ugh!
20. is there somebody who can watch you
21. m.o.n.e.y
22. i like it when you sleep, for you are so beautiful yet so unaware of it
23. i like america and america likes me
24. menswear
25. woman
26. please be naked
27. lostmyhead
28. she lays down
29. talk!
30. pressure
31. give yourself a try
32. loving someone
33. facedown
34. inside your mind
35. i always wanna die (sometimes)
36. if i believe you
37. how to draw/petrichor
38. the ballad of me and my brain
39. head.cars.bending
40. me
41. you
42. HNSCC
43. the 1975
44. surrounded by heads and bodies
45. narcissist
46. undo
47. paris
48. medicine
49. i couldn't be more in love
50. it's not living (if it's not with you)
51. my skin is fire
52. there's so much skin to see
53. move somewhere sunny and get addicted to drugs
55. i had a revelation (ah)
56. guns sittin under our petticoats
57. i forgot to call you
58. babe, i'm out of the scene
59. settle down and find himself a wife
60. got a boyfriend anyway
61. we'll give you one more fight
62. why don't you speak it out loud
63. if you wanna find love then you know where the city is
64. dreaming things i have the right to see
65. oh stop being an asshole
66. now i a'int got no time
67. i find it hard to say bye
68. we should ring dad more
69. fame! what a shame!
70. all those dreams where you're my wife

54. oh, but i want you now

2.7K 54 2
De timmyslove

Kat couldn't sleep. They had just landed in Milan where they were staying for two nights, they had been placed in a pretty nice hotel but the sleep deprivation was getting to her. She left an exhausted Matty in their hotel room and decided to go and have a look around the lobby.

She was in Matty's shorts and merch hoodie as she entered the lobby. There was a woman on the desk, looking extremely bored. Kat wandered around for a bit before she caught the attention of the woman.

"Excuse me?" She asked, Kat turned her head to her and walked over to her. "Are you a fan or part of the crew?" She asked. Kat was extremely confused until she realised she was wearing a 'the 1975' hoodie.

"Oh, I guess crew." She answered. The woman looked impressed. Kat noticed that she was young, wouldn't be much older than her if she could guess.

"Really? Are they nice?" Her English was impeccable even if she did have a slight accent which indicated she was actually Italian.

"Yeah, they're great. Lead singer's got a bit of an ego though." She giggled, the woman raised her eyebrows but then nodded.

"I can see that." She agreed. Kat snorted and rested her arms on the top of the desk.

"What's your name?" She asked the woman.

"I'm Rosa, and you?" Kat grinned at her.

"I'm Kat. I like your name." She complimented her, Rosa smiled wildly.

"Thank you, I like yours as well." She retaliated. Kat hadn't had such pleasant small talk in such a long time. She enjoyed it.

"Do you often work night shifts?" She asked for no reason other than she was enjoying having the conversation.

"Occasionally. It's incredibly boring but sometimes someone like you will come down and talk to me." She answered, Kat nodded. "What do you do?" She asked.

"I...just kinda follow the boys around the world and have fun." She answered as honestly as possible. Rosa laughed.

"That sounds incredible." She beamed, Kat nodded.

"It's pretty amazing." She agreed.

"Kat?" Someone's voice asked. They both turned their heads to see George. Rosa's eyes widened.

"Oh, Hey. George come meet Rosa." George looked awkwardly at the girl at the desk as he walked over to them.

"George." He held out his hand. Rosa shook it.

"Rosa." She nodded, "big fan." She confirmed which made George smile.

"Thank you." He said genuinely before turning to Kat. "Does Matty know you're down here?" He asked, she shook her head.

"He's passed out. Why are you down here?" She asked. George was clearly in his pyjamas and hadn't planned to be there at that time.

"I went to the vending machine and then heard your voice." He confessed, she nodded.

"I'm coming back up in a bit, you can go back." She pointed out. He licked his bottom lip.

"You should probably come back up as well." He advised. Kat couldn't help herself, she rolled her eyes at him. She noticed Rosa's eyebrows raise.

"Fine." She said like a child. George looked embarrassed as he moved away from the two. "I'll see you soon Rosa. Have a nice night." She waved.

"Sleep well." Rosa called over as they left.

Kat got in the lift with George absolutely fuming. She couldn't believe how he was acting around her recently.

"What's wrong with you?" He noticed her scowl. She leant against the wall and glared at him.

"Did Matty ask you to come and get me?" She asked, he shook his head. "So why are you bossing me round. Telling me that I should be upstairs when I clearly want to be downstairs?" He looked at her, disgusted.

"Why are you acting like such an child?" He wondered.

"Why do you care? You're not my parent." She pointed out. He shook his head.

"Yeah but I'm supposed to be your best friend. I'm just looking out for you." He claimed. Kat didn't see it that way.

"What harm could I possibly do, having a nice chat with Rosa downstairs?" She challenged. He rolled his eyes as the doors opened.

"It's 4am, you should be asleep." He answered.

"Ah fuck off George." She burst as she stormed out of the lift but he yanked her back. He didn't say anything, just stood there while she waited.

"I'm sorry. I just feel like I'm out of control of everything recently." Kat's eyes widened at his sudden confession.

"What do you mean?" She asked, he did his equivalent of Matty rubbing his eyes, placed his hand on his opposite elbow.

"Look, I don't really like talking to you about Angie but I feel like you're the only one who will get it" he confessed.

"Right." She took his hand and led him to the stairwell where she sat and he sat next to her. "Go."

"I dunno, I'm just a bit tired of knowing that I like her more than she likes me. She keeps saying she's scared by all of it and she won't let me be her boyfriend because she doesn't know what she wants." He expressed, Kat absorbed the information but she wasn't surprised. That sounded exactly like Angie.

"I don't think in any relationship both parties can like each other the same amount." She pointed out. George bit his lip.

"Yeah but it's okay for you because it's clearly Matty who likes you more." He said as if it were obvious but all the blood drained from Kat's face.

"What?" She asked anxiously. Did Matty think the same as George? Did he think she didn't like him as much as he likes her? She shook it off, it was for another time. "Look, Angie just doesn't know what she wants. All you can do is give her time and show her that when she realises that she does want you, you are going to be there." She advised.

"What if she finds someone else?" He asked, Kat stared at him. She couldn't believe that he was fawning over her sister like this.

"You could get another girl to flirt with you so that she realises that you're not always going to be available to her." She suggested, he stared at her as if she was insane.

"Then she could just leave me thinking I wouldn't care." Kat felt like groaning out loud.

"Let me talk to her tomorrow. I'll find out what she's thinking and get back to you." She concluded, hitting his knee to signal that she was done talking about it. He nodded.

"Thank you." They stood up together and he wrapped his arms around her. "I'm sorry for being such a dick." He said against her head, she squeezed his thick body.

"That's okay. I was being a child." She replied.

"You're allowed to be a child. You're only twenty two." He laughed, she pulled away and hit him on the chest.

"Twenty three next Tuesday!" She reminded him, he nodded with a smile on his face.

"Alright alright. Let's get you back to Matty." He pushed her back towards the door.

She entered her hotel room to see Matty still asleep facing away from her. She slipped into bed and started to big spoon him. He rolled over subconsciously and wrapped his body around her before humming in her ear in relief.

But Kat couldn't sleep, no matter how warm and fuzzy Matty made her feel. She wiggled out of his grasp and grabbed her phone off the side to start scrolling through Twitter and instagram. She got bored so she started searching up people from school to see what they looked like now.

After about half an hour she somehow found herself on Alice's page. She flicked through her feed, noticing that she had moved back to America and seemed as if she was enjoying her life. She scrolled down some more and eventually found a photo of Matty that she had seemed to have forgotten to delete. It was a picture of him across a table, he was looking out the window next to them. He looked so tired; that's all Kat could think.

'Love' is all she had captioned it. A wave of guilt swept over Kat, Alice was in love with Matty and she had helped destroy their relationship. She locked her phone and plugged it in on the bed side table.

"What are you doing?" Matty's croaky voice said suddenly. She jumped out of her skin.

"I'm going to sleep." She answered, turning her head to look at him but his eyes were still closed.

"Why haven't you been sleeping?" He retaliated, She slunk down into the bed and kissed his forehead.

"I'll tell you about it in the morning. Go back to sleep." She closed her eyes. Matty opened his eyes quickly, giving her a disheartened look that she couldn't see before closing them again.

———————————————————
I'm just trying to lay down some foundations for future storylines if you get what I mean.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

41.4K 583 103
Rachel Lockwood is Upper East side elite. She is friends with Serena, Blair, Nate, and Chuck. She has a past that she is trying to forget. She is als...
84.5K 2.2K 38
Just a tall-tale about how Julian Casablancas found love; one particular name was changed to feel better about writing it. A Julian Casablancas fanf...
61.4K 1.2K 75
𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗿𝗸𝗲𝘁 𝗳𝗹𝗼𝘄𝗲𝗿𝘀 | zachary dean herron. ・:*:・𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇: a classic boy meets girl love story comes with a twist including...
569K 12.8K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.