Sinner: Volume ONE

By SuperSuperrr

The Sinara Academy competition is the center of attention once again. A young Sinner, Zayden Fareno, with his... More

*This is my Original Story*
Arrival to the Academy / Enter the Participants / Zayden and Kaesar Spar
Beginning of the First Stage / Sinning Powers Everywhere / Fear of Soro
First Stage Ending / Damon the Full-Fledged Sinner / Veny attacks Soro
2nd Stage Announcements / Participants' Goals / Zayden & Dedrian brawl
*Character Poll #1 / Author's Note*
Reno trains with Javarus / Zayden and Kaesar rematch?

Sinara Eatery / Zayden's Promise Questioned / Kaesar wants Answers

54 0 0
By SuperSuperrr

Inside the Academy, Flare stood in front of big golden doors, "Is everyone here?" she addressed.

Most of the participants stood in front of her.

"We're here and ready to eat!" beamed Kara, "Please tell me you have candy!"

Marubee stood beside her.

"Candy isn't supplied for dinner," Flare pouted her lips.

"Aw!" saddened Kara, "It's okay."

Javarus and Reno walked out of the Medical Room on the side.

"Hello participants Javarus and Reno," saw Flare, "Is participant Veny coming to eat?"

"He just went back to sleep," chuckled Javarus.

Flare nodded.

"How'd the training go?" Zayden walked beside Reno.

"It was great!" Reno turned, "I-I think I got better!"

"That's good to hear," smirked Zayden, then looked around the foyer, "Dedrian nor Aviva are here, so isn't Soro."

"Participants!" addressed Flare, "You only have 20 minutes to eat!"

"Don't keep me waiting Miss. Flare!" beamed Kara.

Flare turned around as she grabbed the big handles on the golden doors, "L-Let's see if I—" she struggled to pull open, "W-Why is this always difficult?!"

Reno worried, "Hey Flare I can—"

But then Smoke surrounded Flare's hands as the doors slowly opened.

"Hm?" saw the participants.

Flare's breath was heavy as put her hands on her knees, "I didn't need your help!" she stood up and faced the participants, "Make use of your time in the Sinara Eatery!"

"Yes!" cheered Kara.

The participants burst inside the room.

In the Sinara Eatery, a large digital clocked counted down 20 minutes on the wall. The room was brown carpeted with brown walls. A long dinner table was in the middle with all kinds of foods on top and a yellow chandelier high above.

"I'm glad I heard the announcement!" chuckled Zayden.

Everyone ran to the dinner table.

Outside of the room, Kaesar saw everyone preparing their plates from across the hall.

"Hm?" Reno turned with bread in his mouth, "Hey Kaesar!" he looked out of the door, "Come eat, it's really good!"

Kaesar put his hand in his pocket and walked into the Sinara Eatery.

Zayden, Reno, and Javarus sat at one table.

Marubee and Kara sat at another.

Kaesar walked to the two tables.

Zayden put his spoon in his rice, "Come sit with us," he saw him.

Kaesar turned.

"This soup is going to super good!" beamed Kara at her table.

"Okay just drink it," spoke Marubee.

Kaesar looked to their table.

Kara picked up the spoon, but then turned, "Oh, it's my gray-haired—"

But then Kaesar looked back to the boys.

"Hm?" saw Kara.

Kaesar walked to the boys table and took a seat.

Both tables had white cloth over and four chairs.

The boys looked to Kaesar as their plates were filled to the top.

"Why didn't you grab a plate?" asked Javarus.

"I'm not too hungry," murmured Kaesar.

"Well like Flare said!" uttered Reno, "I'm going to make use of my 20 minutes!"

"Yeah!" agreed Zayden.

The two rapidly ate their food.

Javarus was stunned.

On the other table, Kara quickly drank down her soup.

Marubee looked around their half-empty table, "You know Kara," she murmured, "You can sit with the other people if you want, there's only the two of us here..."

"No way!" Kara lifted the bowl, "I'm always going to stick with you Marubee!" she put the bowl to her lips.

"Then have proper etiquette!" irritated Marubee.

Kara chuckled as she drank down the soup.

"If you're happy though," spoke Marubee, "Then who am I to judge," she picked up her spoon.

At the boys table, Reno took a heavy gulp down, "There's no time to waste!" he continued.

"Slow down," chuckled Javarus, "Time doesn't go by that fast."

Zayden drank his glass and put it down, "I admit I eat fast," he was shocked, "But Reno's going all out!"

Reno stuffed his face.

"You guys are treating like this is your last meal," Javarus picked up his sandwich, "Actually, this could be your last meal in the Academy."

"Nope!" opposed Zayden, "There will be many more to come once I'm in the top 3!"

"Yeah!" Reno swallowed his food, "Me too!"

Kaesar looked to the two.

"Then I can show you guys my recipes," smiled Javarus, "Because I too wish to remain."

"You can cook?!" asked Reno.

"Yeah," spoke Javarus, "I use my Sin to assist me as well, it's very good, just ask Veny."

"It's not that great," spoke a voice.

Everyone looked to the golden doors.

"It's Veny!" uttered Reno with his mouth full of food.

Veny filled up his plate, "I mean it guys," he looked to the boys' table "Javarus' cooking is odd."

"No it is not!" denied Javarus, "I make the best sandwiches."

"And while I ate one," recalled Veny, "I chipped my tooth on a piece of Rock."

Zayden and Reno chuckled.

"That was a mistake," chuckled Javarus.

"Not going to lie though," Veny walked to the table, "The Rock wasn't bad compared to the rest of the sandwich."

Kaesar chuckled.

"Now you're going overboard," uttered Javarus.

"Yeah Veny!" laughed Reno, "I think Soro knocked you down too hard!"

Veny's plate dropped to the floor.

The boys' laughter quickly stopped.

"Huh?" chuckled Reno, "What happened?"

Zayden groaned, "Reno you—"

"—Everything's fine," Veny picked up his plate, "My hands feel numb from the sleep I had."

"Reno," worried Javarus, "We had just told you his history with Soro in the Medical Room."

"Oh yeah..." Reno eyed down.

On the other table, Marubee looked over, "This Reno's an idiot," she murmured.

"Marubee!" screeched Kara, "Why are always criticizing everything?!"

"I'm sure anyone with the right state of mind would believe the same," remarked Marubee.

"Who said your mind is right though?" asked Kara.

"You think otherwise?!" Marubee turned.

Kara took out a lollipop, "I was just kidding silly," she chuckled as she put it in her mouth.

Veny pulled out a chair and sat with the boys, "The water is pretty warm," he spoke, "Don't you think?"

"I know right!" agreed Reno, "Someone needs to make it colder!" he picked up his glass and drank the water.

But then a blue flash appeared.

"Uh—" Reno's water turned into Ice.

"What just happened?!" saw Javarus.

"You get that for being too loud," Kaesar waved his finger as Ice shattered at the tip.

"B-But—" Reno's mouth was frozen to the glass, "I-I can't—" he struggled.

"I agree," chuckled Zayden, "Watch your mouth."

Reno irritated, "I'm going to shove a Rock up your—"

"—Relax Reno," Zayden raised his finger, "I got you," he Sinned a tip of Fire as he waved it over the glass.

"J-Just hurry—" but then the Ice quickly melted into Water, "Uh—" it went down his mouth as he chocked.

"I think you'll be fine," Zayden turned to others, "By the way, do you guys want go into Wavern City tomorrow? After the partner training session of course."

"Why the urge?" asked Javarus.

"It may be our last day together," went on Zayden, "So why not?"

"It'd be best if I don't come along," denied Veny, "I'd rather train and rest till the second stage, I don't want any distractions."

Zayden nodded, "How about you, Javarus?"

"Same over here," spoke Javarus, "The second stage is in the evening, I neither want any distractions."

Zayden listened.

"Also" spoke Javarus, "Someone has to keep Veny grounded."

"I don't need you for that!" opposed Veny.

Zayden sighed.

"I'll come," Kaesar looked to him.

"Oh really?" Zayden turned his head, "I was going to ask, but I didn't think you would want too."

"I am the one who told you how popular Wavern City was," recalled Kaesar, "I want to see it as well."

"Yeah, I remember," spoke, "That's what made me want to go."

"Uh—" Reno continued choking on the water, but had his thumb up in front of Zayden.

"Reno!" realized Zayden, "You're still choking?!"

"So the three of us will go," settled Kaesar.

"Are you okay?!" Zayden hit the back of Reno's head,

"—Uh," Reno heavily coughed, "What took you so long?!"

"I was making plans," chuckled Zayden, "But you're good now"

Reno shook his head, "Yeah, you helped me this time," he stood up from table, "But with the training I got from Javarus, I won't need you anymore!"

"What?" Zayden was confused.

Reno walked to the dinner table.

"Don't act like that again," urged Javarus.

Kaesar got up and walked to the dinner table, he stood beside Reno.

The boys watched.

"Javarus," Veny turned back, "Let's bring it up now."

"Hm?" heard Zayden.

"I suppose so," tensed Javarus, "Zayden," he turned.

"Y-Yeah?" spoke Zayden.

"While it's only the three of us at the table," urged Javarus, "Veny and I both want to hear from you."

Zayden listened.

"How do you plan on becoming a Full-Fledged Sinner?" asked Javarus.

"I didn't expect to talk about this now," Zayden was surprised, "I mean, I don't..."

Veny groaned, "Don't even think—"

"—Zayden," assured Javarus, "Take your time."

At the dinner table, Kaesar looked to Reno, "You've had enough," he spoke, "Let's go upstairs."

"Why?" burped Reno.

"I assume that's where you left the wristband," spoke Kaesar, "I would like to check it for myself."

"Yeah, it's in my room," Reno put a few pieces of bread on his plate, "But I'm still—" he burped.

"Then let's go," urged Kaesar, "What are you waiting for?"

"But I said I'm still—" Reno burped again.

"Stop burping you're not hungry," sighed Kaesar.

"Y-Yeah," Reno felt his stomach, "I think I've had enough," he put his plate down, "But why should I show you the wristband anyways?!"

"Because I know the existence of it," tensed Kaesar, "And I can tell anyone whenever and wherever I want."

Reno worried.

Kaesar stared.

"Alright fine," accepted Reno.

"Let's go," Kaesar put a piece of bread in his pocket and walked out of the Sinara Eatery.

Reno followed behind.

Back at the boys' table, Zayden spoke, "I mean," he went on, "Aside from becoming stronger, I don't have any idea on how else to become Full-Fledged."

"So that's the case," went on Javarus, "That was unexpected, I assumed you would know."

"What is a Full-Fledged Sinner exactly?" Zayden looked to Veny, "My Mother never told me what it really was, but she kept telling me to achieve the state of it."

"I'm not too sure myself," groaned Veny, "But it's nothing anyone should reach for."

"Neither do I know," spoke Javarus, "I think—"

"—I know it I know it!" Kara raised her hand.

Everyone turned to her table.

"A Full-Fledged Sinner is when a Sinner reaches the ultimate state of their Power and can control all Sinning Abilities," answered Kara, "However, the state of being Full-Fledged can be overpowering, which then causes one to lose their sense of thought and emotion."

There was a moment of silence.

"As much as I always downplay Kara's awareness," thought Marubee, "In actuality, she knows more than what anyone expects."

"Well bye now!" smiled Kara.

Marubee and Kara stood up and walked to the door.

"Should we go thank Flare for the food?!" beamed Kara.

"I think she'll be fine without it," denied. Marubee.

"But Marubee!" screeched Kara.

The two left.

Javarus and Veny turned back.

"So that's what it is," Zayden leaned on his chair as he looked up, "I'm going to have to Sin all the Abilities?!"

"I-I suppose," muttered Veny.

"And did you hear the last part?" asked Javarus.

Zayden looked to him

"The state of being Full-Fledged will overpower you," remarked Javarus, "Perfect description of Damon's nature, you won't be yourself anymore."

"I understand the facts about being a Full-Fledged Sinner," tensed Zayden, "But this is my only reason for Sinning, so I'll find a way to be me and still become a Full-Fledged Sinner, I have to!"

"You hardly need to think about it!" Veny slammed the table, "The state of being Full-Fledged will be the guaranteed chaos on the world!"

Javarus saw him, "Veny—"

"—Let's talk about the only Full-Fledged Sinner!" recalled Veny, "Damon Uzara! He's on a massive war with himself against every single person, and soon enough, Soro will!"

"I'm going to become Full-Fledged!" Zayden stood up, "But I promise I won't hurt anyone!"

"Y-You can't," groaned Veny, "Y-You can't promise that, at first I thought you were clueless about being Full-Fledged, I thought you only meant to be strong, but you're really serious about this, aren't you?!"

"I'm sure you know by now," spoke Zayden, "There's nothing more important to me than my promise to my Mother."

"I'm not playing," angered Veny, "You become Full-Fledged, I'll chase you down, and kill you."

Zayden's eyes slowly widened, "V-Veny, what are you—"

"—And that's my promise," Veny turned and walked away.

Javarus looked back.

"Why would you say that?" Zayden saw him go.

Veny walked to the door.

But then Dedrian came in as he walked to the dinner table.

"You," saw Zayden.

"There's no need for Veny to kill you," smirked Dedrian, "Because of my promise, there's no way in hell I'm letting you become Full-Fledged."

Zayden angered.

Dedrian shook his head, he turned and walked away as he went outside the Academy.

"That's all you came here for!" yelled Zayden.

"I-I didn't want that to happen," Javarus looked to Zayden.

"I-I'm," Zayden clenched his fists, "I'm going to do it."

"Zayden," called Javarus, "I strongly suggest you reconsider."

"With these many people against me," Zayden lightly smirked, "I have to become Full-Fledged more than ever."

"Even after hearing all of that," worried Javarus.

"Maybe Soro's the only one that understands me," Zayden closed his eyes, "We do share the exact same goal."

The buzzer went off on the digital clock.

Zayden walked out of the room.

"His determination won't change," Javarus saw him go, "Yet, he may not go far enough in Sinning to become Full-Fledged, but the same can't be said for Soro."

______________________

On the upper level, Kaesar was in Reno's room, "So this is the all-important item you and Zayden cry over," he hanged the red wristband on his finger.

"We don't cry over it!" Reno stood in front of him, "It's just really important to Zayden."

"It looks like an ordinary rubber band to me," spoke Kaesar, "But clearly not due to recent events."

There was a pause.

"Let's see this," Kaesar Sinned a Streak of Ice.

"What are you doing?!" freaked out Reno.

The wristband froze.

"I promised Zayden nothing will happen to it!" Reno jumped to Kaesar.

"Nice try," Kaesar put his arm up and blocked him, but then was stunned.

The Ice quickly melted off the wristband.

"You can't do anything without my permission!" struggled Reno.

Kaesar continued blocking him, "Or maybe—"

"—I allowed you to check it out" Reno went over and snatched the wristband, "Not destroy it!" he rolled on the bed and stood on the other side.

Kaesar looked to him.

But then Aviva put her hand on the room's door.

"Hm?" Kaesar and Reno turned.

"I-Is the Sinara Eatery closed now?" asked Aviva.

"Yeah, it should be," spoke Kaesar, "20 minutes must have passed by now."

"I should've ate," sighed Aviva.

"Then why didn't you go?" asked Kaesar.

"I-I had a lot of things on my mind," Aviva thought about when she stopped the fight between Zayden and Dedrian: "Like a Farmake Sinner would win this competition," she recalled Dedrian's words, "Yeah why would you stop us Aviva?!" she remembered Zayden's words.

Kaesar walked to Aviva, "Here," he took out a piece of bread.

"Y-You're not going to have it?" Aviva looked to the bread.

"Not at the moment," spoke Kaesar, "You need it more than me."

"T-Thank you," Aviva took the bread.

"You should come in here and eat though," remarked Kaesar, "I'm not aware of the rules of eating outside the timer."

"Neither do I," Aviva walked inside.

"I don't know who you are!" Reno pointed at her, "But try not to make a mess in my room!"

"I saw you in the first stage," sighed Aviva, "Is your memory lost?" she sat down on the bed and took a bite of the bread, "So warm, so good!"

"Now that she's here," tensed Kaesar, "I could get some answers about Adalo, why did I see those images with him back in the first stage?"

The first occurrence of these images in Kaesar's mind was when Dedrian held Zayden by the collar, and then Adalo broke it up. The second time was when Veny attacked the Instructor from the sky, and then Adalo interrupted and stopped him with his Smoke.

"J-Just who is Adalo?" thought Kaesar.

Aviva took another bite.

"Here's a question," Kaesar leaned on the back drawer, "What's your relationship with Adalo?"

"Why do you assume I have some type of relationship with him?" asked Aviva.

"Because Adalo already lost Flare to me!" uttered Reno.

"Reno not that type of relationship," spoke Kaesar, "But Aviva, Adalo speaks to you in a different manner compared to the rest of us, it's like he cares more about you."

Aviva swallowed her food, "It's because I'm a Kallent," she muttered, "He knows my parents, I don't know how they met, but they're very close," she took another bite.

"I see," murmured Kaesar, "Where did they grow up?"

"Well," spoke Aviva, "At least for my parents, Korona Island."

"Korona Island?" repeated Reno, "That's near Ayshan village, where me and Zayden live."

"Yeah, it's kind of close," Aviva turned, "After you go over a few kilometres of water."

"You don't have to brag about it!" yelled Reno, "Everyone knows how wealthy Korona Island is!"

"I didn't mean it like that!" denied Aviva.

"But you—"

"—Whatever," broke in Kaesar.

Aviva looked to him.

"Have you ever see me on that Island before?" asked Kaesar.

"Wouldn't you remember?" Aviva chewed on the bread.

Kaesar stayed quiet.

Aviva squinted, "But no, I haven't," she finished her bread.

"D-Did I see those images wrong?" Kaesar eyed away, "W-Was that Adalo?"

"Why are you asking all of this?" spoke Aviva, "Did you see Adalo and I before?"

"Maybe it's all in my head," thought Kaesar, "Maybe I'll never find out."

"Does this have to do with the answer you gave in the first stage?" Aviva stood up from the bed.

Kaesar's hands tightened on the drawer.

"Yeah Kaesar," Reno looked to him, "What was that all about?"

There was a pause.

"Kaesar?" called Reno.

"Don't play dumb with me Kaesar," went on Aviva, "What do you want to know about your life?"

"W-Wait a minute!" stopped Reno, "Don't play dumb? "You're the fan that wanted my autograph at the first stage!" he pointed to Aviva.

"What?" uttered Aviva, "You're the one who said that, those words never came out of my mouth."

"I remember you!" went on Reno, "You pulled me aside because you wanted my attention!"

"Don't think of it like that!" denied Aviva, "I wanted to know about the wristband!"

"You mean this?!" Reno held up the wristband.

"Exactly," Aviva put out her hand.

The wristband shined in Pink.

"What the—" saw Reno.

"So this is the wristband you and Zayden cry over," The wristband levitated to Aviva's hands.

"I've never cried over it!" denied Reno.

Aviva felt the wristband.

"Can I have it back now?" Reno opened his hand.

Aviva stretched the wristband.

"Hand it over!" repeated Reno.

"You're persistent," Aviva eyed him, "Now I know how Flare might feel."

"Huh?" Reno's cheeks turned red, "What does that have to do with anything?!"

Aviva chuckled as she looked to the wristband, "Hold on," she noticed a little opening on the inner rubber, "I learned about these types of equipment."

"You and Flare are two different people!" uttered Reno.

"This wristband might be more than it seems," spoke Aviva.

"Hm?" Kaesar and Reno listened.

"A few years ago," recalled Aviva, "I was learning about the tools Sinners used in battle, and these wristbands were included in their equipment."

"I never learned anything about that," sighed Reno.

"That's because I learn a lot about Sinning through the teachers and lessons my parents set up for me," recalled Aviva, "A.k.a. my high-end butlers Marubee refers to," she wore the wristband on her wrist.

"Gently!" worried Reno,

"Years ago," went on Aviva, "They used wristbands like these, so whomever wore the wristband would slowly absorb the life force from the teammate that wore the counter wristband, this would help the user of the wristband in battle with a better health while their teammate may be resting or so."

Reno shook his head.

"It's not that complicated," murmured Kaesar.

"You mentioned Zayden's Mother," recalled Aviva, "Is she the one who gave Zayden this wristband?"

"Yeah," answered Reno, "But I've met Zayden's Mom, she wouldn't give Zayden the wristband for any other reason except for protection."

"I don't know about Zayden's family," Aviva took off the wristband, "But if this is the type of equipment I described, it can take years off your life.

"What is she talking about?" doubted Reno, "Even if I told Zayden, he'd think I'm making some sick joke."

"Destroy it," Aviva dropped the wristband on the bed, "It will only cause harm," she walked to the room's door.

Reno saw her go.

Kaesar eyed down, "No matter how many times I try to figure out about my past," he thought, "I'm more lost than before."

"Oh," Aviva looked to him, "Thanks for the food," she smiled.

"Y-Yeah," muttered Kaesar, "No problem."

"Wait Aviva!" called Reno.

"Hm?" Aviva turned around.

"T-The wristband is important information to know," tensed Reno, "But I'm sorry I made Dedrian put you down earlier today! I think Farmake Sinners can make it to the top 3!"

"—Uh," Aviva put her hands out, "You don't have to—"

"—And now since I trained with Javarus!" went on Reno, "Nothing like that will ever happen to you again!"

"You fool!" denied Aviva, "I don't need you to look out for me!"

"But I'm going to fight Dedrian tomorrow!" yelled Reno, "In our partner training session, I have to challenge him!"

"One lesson in Sin won't change the world," spoke Kaesar.

"You'll see!" Reno pointed, "I can defend myself and others from now on!"

"I don't need your protection!" repeated Aviva, "Seriously, I'm my own person and I don't need your help!"

"Too bad!" opposed Reno, "Dedrian won't expect what I have in store for him!"

"Do you even hear me?" asked Aviva.

"Yeah!" nodded Reno, "Loud and clear!"

There was a pause.

"This passion to fight Dedrian is quite dumb," spoke Aviva, "But you're kind for the apology I guess."

"Anything for a fan!" recalled Reno.

"A fan?" irritated Aviva, "Not with that again!" she walked out of the room.

"What happened?" Reno saw her go.

"I don't see you changing your mind," Kaesar looked to him, "And I can't stop it, so you do you."

"Exactly," Reno turned.

"But don't comeback with broken bones," spoke Kaesar, "We both told Zayden we're going out to the city before the next stage begins."

"I'll be fine," Reno brushed it off, "Dedrian is the one who should be worried."

"You keep telling yourself that," spoke Kaesar, "Maybe it'll come true."

"It will!" yelled Reno.

______________________

A few hours passed by as everyone fell asleep in their rooms, except for Soro. Soro laid back on the railing as he looked out the window. He rubbed his left pointer and thumb together.

A big black bag was next to the bed with cookie crumbs spattered on top, and to nobody else's knowledge, a little 6-year-old girl was at the Academy as she was on her knees on the bed. The little girl put the half-eaten cookie down, "Sowo!" she whined with crumbs over her face, "You say we explore today!" she tried to put a sentence together.

Soro turned his head.

"I want now!" tears filled the little girl's eyes, "Y-You said—" she cried.

Soro stopped rubbing his fingers, "Not now," he stood up as he walked to the bed, then picked up the cookie and held it in front of her.

The little girl wiped her tears, "You say that before," she took the cookie and nibbled on it.

"It's only a matter of time," Soro walked to the window, "I'm one step closer for the both of us, Cecelia."

Cecelia was the name of the little girl on Soro's bed. She had long black hair with bangs and black eyes as she wore a red sweater, a pink scarf, and pink mittens.

"What you say?" uttered Cecelia, "Step for what? You strong already!"

"Not nearly enough," Soro looked down to his semi-dark left pointer and thumb.

"S-Sowo," yawned Cecelia.

Soro turned.

"W-Who that pink girl before?" Cecelia tiredly asked as she recalled when Lavivo confronted Soro in the hallway, she secretly watched their conversation through an opening in the door.

"I hardly know her," spoke Soro, "But she knows about us, or me, at least."

"W-What that mean?" Cecelia's eyes slowly closed as she fell back on the bed and slept.

"Lavivo doesn't matter," Soro turned back to the window, "My only concern is to become Full-Fledged like him, nobody will stand in my way."

______________________

As everyone in the Academy fell asleep, day 1 of the Sinara Academy competition was completed.

Aviva Kallent, Dedrian Bellard, Javarus Hanzen, Kaesar Kinnuan, Kara Cherry, Marubee Tasuki, Reno Rossard, Soro Uzara, Veny Ikanu, and Zayden Fareno were the 10 participants that made it onto day 2.

______________________

Thank you for reading so far! If you would like to support the Sinner series so I can continue to write it, follow my socials (especially Instagram as it has character designs), and grab copies of each Volume from Amazon along with Keychain Merch from my Etsy Shop!!

Instagram: @Supersuperrr

Twitter: @Supasuperrr

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134 9 42
"Who would you like to die for tonight?" Acilya Niehdre did everything to survive after she was left on a moving train in the middle of the Celestial...
8.8K 466 47
I wish I had met you sooner, so I could love you longer. ••••••••••••••••••• "Zavian!!" I shouted as I stood in front in front of Jason. "Iris, move...
71 48 24
Have you ever wondered what is left out of our childhood bedtime stories? Could it really be the utopia that our narrator promised us? Or just anothe...
138K 3.8K 31
--- IMPORTANT NOTE BELOW---- hey there. I am in the works of creating a new and improved version of this series, starting with book one obviously. I...