Embarrassing short stories (Z...

By PandorasBox341

An ongoing collection of one shots where ZIM and Dib get humiliated and embarrassed. Please don't tell peopl... More

Class presentation

Dodge ball

461 12 0
By PandorasBox341

 One of Dib's plans take a very wrong turn after a dodge ball game

-

The class of Miss Bitters's fourth graders were having their usual PE class after lunch break. The class was divided into two teams, Dib was on the one side and ZIM on the other. Today they played dodgeball. Despite the teacher telling the kids to "Keep the game nice and clean" many kids decided to throw the balls as hard as they could at their opponents. This ended with bleeding noses, throbbing headaches and bruises. Some kids were rolling on the ground groaning in agony. ZIM and Dib were still standing, eyeing each other menacingly.

'I've got you now ZIM' Dib thought looking at ZIM from across the playground. ZIM looked at Dib, nervous sweat rolling down his face. He wasn't that good at throwing balls. His arms were quite short. The ball felt heavy in his hands. 'Come on ZIM! The earth monkey isn't that far away, maybe you can hit that fat head of his and knock his ugly glasses off,' ZIM thought and lifted the dodgeball above his head ready to hit Dib with it, but before he could throw it-

"Thwomp!"

He was hit by Dib's dodgeball. It was a solid hit in the groin.

ZIM let out an exasperated "OOF!"

The ball was a hard hit and ZIM found himself with his back on the ground. The ball bounced a few times and rolled away towards the school building.

"YES! I did it! Dib: 1 ZIM: 0! Take that space boy! Another victory for the human race!"

ZIM barely heard Dib's cheers and excitement. He was too preoccupied with the sharp agonizing pain shooting through him. He groaned and rolled on his side clasping his groin. The pain went all the way down to his knees. His legs felt numb. He'd been hit in the groin once before, on IRK while he was training to become an invader, but this was much worse than then. He felt as if he couldn't breathe. His brain switched from thinking about the horrible pain to hating Dib even more (if that was possible).

Fortunately, most of the kids didn't notice ZIM rolling around on the ground clutching his groin. As they were too preoccupied with their own pains and aches.

"All right, that's enough PE for today. Uh, anyone who wants to go to the nurse please come and get a permission slip from me. It's got to be worth going to the nurse, I ain't giving slips to kids with a scraped knee." The PE teacher said and started writing permission slips and gave it to the learners who 'deserved' them.

While ZIM desperately wanted to go to the nurse just for some ice, he just couldn't get himself to tell the nurse what had happened. It would have been too embarrassing, also what if the nurse wanted to look at where the ball hit him? He couldn't risk the nurse seeing his dick and notice that he's not human. And besides he didn't want to give Dib the satisfaction of knowing that he could throw so hard that ZIM needed to go to the nurse. He was just gonna have to suck it up and pretend like he wasn't going through a hell of a lot of pain.

ZIM got up with considerable difficulty, still clasping his groin with one hand and using the other to lift himself off the ground. He took a deep breath and removed his hand from his groin, pretending like everything was fine.

"Looks like you could use a trip to the nurse, eh ZIM?" Dib said standing nearby with his arms folded.

"Hah! Stupid earth monkey. ZIM barely felt that pathetic hit." ZIM responded.

"Didn't look that way, you were rolling around for almost two minutes."

ZIM couldn't think of a good comeback and glared angrily at Dib. With an audible "Humpf!" he turned and shuffled back to the school building. Trying extra hard not to walk too weird. However, he could still hear Dib laughing behind his back. Anger and humiliation welled up inside him. His face was flustered and he could feel his cheeks burning up.

"I'll get you for this Dib, you'll see. Oh, you'll see," ZIM said to himself as he walked back to class.

***

ZIM's House:

ZIM sat with a packet of dry ice between his legs, working in his base. The pain had subsided, but it still hurt, a lot. He was wearing a pair of green goggles and yellow rubber gloves. There was an array of bottles that contained variously coloured chemicals. ZIM was busy mixing a lot of different ones together and mumbling to himself.

GIR was playing on the floor nearby with some toy piggies. A pink milkshake lay spilled on the floor nearby.

"Whatcha doing, master?" GIR asked while making airplane noises with the piggies. Looking over to ZIM.

"Making the Dib human pay for what he did to me today. He thinks it's funny purposely hitting ZIM in his- nevermind where. It's DONE!" ZIM said holding up a bottle of glowing green liquid. "Tomorrow the Dib human pays." ZIM said and started laughing maniacally, GIR joined in, not really sure what they're laughing about, but just happy to be part of something.

***

The next day:

The school cafeteria was crowded during lunch break. Dib and Gaz were sitting near the window in the back of the cafeteria. Gaz was busy playing Zombie Racoon Ninjas 3 on her Game Slave while Dib was busy repeating yesterday's ZIM incident for the millionth time. He was still very proud of himself over his victory and wouldn't shut up about it. Gaz desperately wanted to punch him in his stupid face, but she was only a few hundred point away from the next level and couldn't risk replaying the level because of Dib.

"... and then ZIM was all-"

"HEY DIB!"

"H-huh?" Dib said after he noticed ZIM standing next to him. ZIM had his arms behind his back, grinning widely.

"What do you want ZIM?" Dib said looking annoyed. "Probably back for some more?" Dib said chuckling, still boasting about yesterday.

"Ha ha, oh Dib. No ZIM is not- HOLY CRUD LOOK IT'S BIGFEET!" ZIM said pointing across the cafeteria.

"Bigfoot?! Where?!" Dib said looking at the direction ZIM pointed.

While Dib was distracted, ZIM quickly poured the green formula into Dib's can of poop cola.

"I don't see bigfoot," Dib said looking back at ZIM suspiciously.

"Dumbass" Gaz remarked, not looking up from her game.

"Oh, he must have flown out the window. Better luck next time Dib," ZIM said and walked back to his seat, where he sat and looked at Dib.

"Huh, well that was weird. And why does ZIM keep staring at me like that, geez," Dib said looking at ZIM who was sitting nearby.

Dib picked up his can of poop cola and took a large gulp.

ZIM chucked sinisterly rubbing his hands together. The bell rang signalling the end of break and all the kids got up to go to class. Dib took another sip of poop and put the empty can down.

"Say this poop tastes different," Dib said looking confused and slightly worried. Gaz had gotten up and still hadn't looked up from her game. Dib also got up from the chair and picked up his food tray. Suddenly he felt something warm stream down his legs. He led out an audible 'gasp' and down. Gaz finally diverted her gaze from her game and looked over at Dib.

"Holy crap" She said looking at the large dark stain that was on the front of Dib's pants. Dib's face was red from embarrassment. He was extremely confused until he heard ZIM laughing loudly as the crowd of kids left the cafeteria.

"ZIM! You did this!" Dib said angrily.

"Hahaha bye Dib, have fun being a piss boy!" ZIM said getting up from his seat and disappearing into the crowd.

"Piss boy?" Dib said confused.

"You should probably get yourself cleaned up before going back to class," Gaz said, still playing her game as she walked back to her class.

"Wait, Gaz! Y-you won't tell anyone, right?" Dib asked still very embarrassed at what happened.

Gaz looked at Dib and raised an eyebrow. Then she turned and walked out of the cafeteria. Dib stood in the empty cafeteria. He zipped up his long black coat, so that no-one would see the stain. He rushed out of the cafeteria to the nearest toilets. He made sure that nobody was in the bathroom, by looking under each stall. He wasn't really sure how to dry himself off, the only thing he could think of was to grab a roll of toilet paper. He stood in one of the stalls and took a big wad of toilet paper and started rubbing on the stain. It didn't help much, even worse was that the toilet paper left tiny white residues on his pants. He groaned out of frustration, but kept rubbing. The white spots just had to stay, he thought. Rather be dry than have a cold wet stain on the front of his pants. After getting to most off, he unzipped his pants and dropped them to his ankles. He proceeded to wipe off the dampness the pee had left on his legs. 'Almost done,' he thought and crouched down to wipe his ankles, even his socks were cold and wet. He finally pulled up his pants and walked to the sink to wash his hands. Then, to his utter dismay, he pissed his pants again.

"What, no how is this possible? I-I didn't even had a pee?!" Dib remarked and looked down at his pants. He was utterly shocked to see a fresh stain had appeared on the front. Suddenly the door the restroom started to open. Dib quickly ran into the stall and shut the door. A kid came inside, washed his hands and left. Dib sat in the stall, and tried to makes sense of what was going on. He didn't know what to do, he was also very worried. He thought: 'What if this was permanent? What if it never stops? Why would ZIM do this? I only hit him in the groin. Was this even ZIM's doing?'

All the overthinking made him very upset. He sat on the toilet and looked down at the cold wet stain. He couldn't leave the stall, what if it happened again? What if it happened while he was in class? Dib groaned, he wanted to pull his hair out of frustration. He was so angry at ZIM. So fucking angry.

The restroom door opened again. Dib listened to a familiar pair of footsteps walking in. They stopped in front of the stall he was in.

"Looks like, ZIM's revenge was successful," ZIM said from behind the door.

"ZIM! I swear I'm going to get you for this!" Dib said, anger welling up.

"Yes, yes but until then, you won't be able to do anything," ZIM said boastfully.

"Say, h-how long is this going to last?" Dib asked, he was slightly worried about the answer.

"Oh, probably three hours."

"THREE HOURS!?"

"Four, because I made it extra strong hehe," ZIM remarked.

"I have to hide in the toilet for four hours? What kind of thing did you put in my soda anyway?" Dib asked, devastated at ZIM's answer.

"Oh, just a chemical formula that makes you pee yourself the whole time. Humans have such simple biology, it only took me a few minutes to make the formula," ZIM answered gloatingly. "Welp, I should get back to class, I will tell Miss Bitter's that you're in the restroom, and that you'll probably be there for the rest of the day."

ZIM turned and walked out, cheerfully whistling.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

447K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
1.2M 54.1K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
473K 7.2K 82
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
837K 19K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.