Flights // Billie Eilish

By jamigs18

"What's there to even do during an eight hour long flight delay?" "Wanna fall in love?" girlxgirl achieved #1... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
RECAP

Chapter 67

27.1K 745 857
By jamigs18

Billies POV

We walked into our hotel room after a morning on the beach and Josie collapsed onto the couch immediately.

"You tired?" I chuckled at her.

She nodded as she cuddled into the oversized pillows that were surrounding her. I get why she's so tired; being out in the sun all day really does exhaust you.

"You nap while I shower then we can go out for dinner." I said before I placed a kiss on her head and walked away.

-

I walked out of our room and into the living space of our suite with a towel on my wet hair to check on Josie.

I stopped and rested on the doorway at the view I had of her, letting a smirk sit on my lips.

Via Snapchat

After admiring her body for a minute I decided to wake her up so she could get ready for dinner as well.

"Hey," I spoke softly as I gave her side a light shake, "wake up babe."

"Mmm." She grumbled as she woke up, before turning to face me with a tired smile on her lips.

"Get yo cute ass up, I'm hungry." I said as I walked away to finish up getting ready.

-

Josie and I decided to eat at a beach side diner that had a small crowd of locals at it.

"So you said festival touring starts soon. How soon?" Josie tilted her head.

"Like two weeks."

"How long does that usually last?"

"Well in total its probably a month and half, but I'll be back in LA here and there between festivals. So, it's not like I'll be gone for the whole time." I explained.

"Oh," she sounded sad, "what festivals are you playing? I know Coachella, which I will for sure be at to cheer you on."

I smiled at her comment, "Coachella, iHeartRadio Festival, Rolling Loud, and a few international festivals too."

"That's so exciting babe. Do you know where the international ones are?"

"Japan and Australia." I said with wide eyes because of how far both those destinations are.

Sometimes I get super freaked out at my own life. I just can't believe that this is all real. I am so grateful for my supporters. They got me here. They are the reason I'm able to go to these insane ass places and get to play at fucking Coachella.

"Australia?!" Josie gasped.

"Yeah dude, I know." I chuckled.

"I've always wanted to go to Australia. That's my top destination! No fair." She pouted like a child as she crossed her arms.

"Guess I'll just have to bring you in my suitcase." I joked.

"Please." She giggled.

-

"Hey," Josie paused as we were walking hand in hand through the small town, "I forgot to tell you, you look really good tonight baby."

I immediately felt a smile spread across my face as I looked down at my all white outfit forgetting what I was wearing for a second.

"Thanks shorty." I nodded my head at her.

"Excuse me?" A teenage girl stopped Josie and I.

"Sup?" I said once she gained our attention.

"You're Billie Eilish, right?" She spoke shyly.

"Thats me." I grinned at her.

"Oh my God. I just wanted to tell you that I love your music and you of course," she mumbled nervously, "you're amazing."

"Awe dude, thank you. Come here!" I said as I opened my arms for her to hug me.

She held on to me with a strong arms as I bounced us side to side while I hugged her.

"By the way, you two are so cute." She said to Josie and I.

"Thank you." Josie and I said in unison as we laughed.

Once the girl left us Josie and I turned to one another.

"That was sweet." Josie commented.

"Yes it was, but I mean she's right." I winked, earning a giggle from Josie.

Via Instagram

Liked by itsjosiebitch, finneas and 1,482,596 others
wherearetheavocados date night @itsjosiebitch
View all 201,683 comments
billiesbitchhhh yo my heart-
itsjosiebitch i had the hottest date on the island tonight🥰
theavocadosarelost 😍😍😍
jillie YES WE ARE BEING SO FED

Josies POV

As we got back to our hotel for the night we both went on our phones for a minute since we hadn't been on them at all basically the whole vacation.

I saw I had a text from Eli and my mom? I immediately clicked on my moms message from this morning.

Mom: See you're in Hawaii... Hope you're having fun!

I scrunched my brows at the text. It's still so weird to me how she's actually trying to be in my life now. I'm still trying to get used to it.

"Everything okay?" Billie noticed my mood change.

I flashed my screen to her to show her the message from my mom.

"That was nice of her."

"I guess."

She gave me a weird look.

"It's just weird how all of a sudden she's starting to act like a mom. I'm still getting used to it all I guess." I explained.

"I get it babe." She said as she pulled me into her side to comfort me.

I didn't feel the need to respond to her message so I opened Elis text to see what he said instead.

The better twin: Yo I miss you
The better twin: Lets chill when you
come back tomorrow!

Josie: i wont be getting back
until late tomorrow night.. wanna
do breakfast the next day?
Josie: ps miss u too

The better twin: DOWN!
The better twin: We can make it a fam
breakfast 😜

Josie: bettt
Josie: can't wait (:

"Family breakfast the day after we get back." I said as I set my phone down and leaned my head on Billies shoulder as she was still on her phone.

"Dope." She said as she typed a text.

I saw her messages unintentionally and saw she was texting Corinne.

Corinne: miss ya eilish!!!
Corinne: get your butt back to LA

Billie: i dunno man...
hawaii is pretty sick might just
fuck around and stay here

Corinne: sorry that's not allowed

Billie: lmaooo

I felt my stomach drop a little at my own jealousy, but I would never say anything because I knew I had no right to feel that way. Billie explained herself. Corinne is not a threat.

"Wanna watch something before bed?" I asked her so I could regain her attention.

She nodded and set her phone back down. She wrapped her arms around me as she grabbed the remote to flip through the movie channels we had available to us.

I played with her hand while her arm was draped around my shoulder, taking her bulky rings between my own fingers and fiddled with them.

"I think this ones my favorite." I said as I pulled her ring off her pointer finger and examined it.

The ring was silver and was the shape of a big lions head.

"Oh yeah?" Billie sounded entertained.

"Yep," I said as I slid the ring onto my own finger, "looks good on me too."

Billie looked at me with the cutest grin on her lips causing me to melt under her icy blue eyes. The look she gave me said "I love you" without her even opening her mouth.

I leaned in to connect our lips, moving my body so I was nearly on top of her.

"I love you so much Billie Eilish Pirate Baird O'Connell." I spoke into her lips.

"And I love you more." She said before continuing the kiss and pulling me so I was completely on top of her.

Let's just say we never got around to that movie...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.5K 504 9
❝ i still intertwine and cling to my one impossible dream that is more fictional than the works of shakespeare: and that is, to see you face to face...
1.2M 28.2K 53
"god, i'm so glad i picked up his call." achieved: #1 in #billieeilish #1 in #billie #1 in #eilish #1 in #billieeilishfanfic #1 in #fic #1 in #wlw ...
114K 3K 40
i caught a glimpse of a girl that lived there and i haven't stopped thinking about her since. she was so beautiful with her blue hair and blue eyes...
875K 25.8K 51
~ completed ~ After being kicked out by her parents, Erin is given the opportunity of a lifetime. But knowing that running away will never solve any...