"The Angel's Inside of me..."...

By ClaceScalia2002

Alissa Fairchild has been though a lot since she learnt that her true destiny was to become one of the most p... More

"A Greater Demon?" - Chapter 1
"Azazel?" Chapter 2
"The Nightmare..." Chapter 3
"Switched roles... " Chapter 4
"More Lies..." Chapter 5
"I'm Addicted to Yen Fin." Chapter 6
"Unknown Figure..." Chapter 7
"A Bar Concert?" Chapter 8
"Seelie Court..." Chapter 9
"The Kiss You Most Desire..." Chapter 10
"Imposter..." Chapter 11
"Jonathan's back..." Chapter 12
"Greatest Creation..." Chapter 13
"The Mortal Mirror..." Chapter 14
"You're my family..." Chapter 15
"On Lockdown..." Chapter 16
"Angelic Connections..." Chapter 17
"Strong current..." Chapter 18
"Mother..." Chapter 19
"The Angel Raziel." Chapter 20 (Season 2 Finale)
"Stupid dreams" Chapter 21
"Dead mundanes?" Chapter 22
"Angelic Cores"Chapter 23
"Who are the Owls?" Chapter 24
"Losing my mind..." Chapter 25
"Revealing the truth" Chapter 27
"Trip to Alicante" Chapter 28
"Don't let her take me again." Chapter 29
"The end of a life." Chapter 30
"The Resurrection"- Chapter 31 (Season 3a finale)
"Love never fades..."- chapter 32
"A trip to Paris..."- chapter 33
"Somehow it's better..."- chapter 34
"I miss you..."- chapter 35
"Grave-robbing, really?"- chapter 36
"An unexpected visit..."- chapter 37
"Emotions cloud judgement..."- chapter 38
"The Return of Lilith..."- chapter 39
"A possible proposal?"- chapter 40

"Pathetic get togther..." Chapter 26

1.1K 23 1
By ClaceScalia2002

Alissa's PoV
"These are the victims of the Owl's?" I asked Luke, looking at all of the pictures that were put up on his whiteboard.

"Yeah, twenty-six victims in the tristate area. Law enforcement thinks it's some deranged cult, brainwashing their members to kill their loved ones." He sighed before frowning. "What's up?"

"I need to talk to your sister..." Clary said slowly, making Luke raise an eyebrow at her. "I need an Iron Sister. And for what I have to do, I can't go to the Citadel."

"What's this all about?" He asked, looking at Clary as she hesitated to say anything. "Kiddo, it's me. You can tell me anything."

"Um..." I started, my knees shaking slightly so I sat down on his desk. "Back at Lake Lyn, when we were battling Valentine. Jace wasn't just injured... he was killed."

"What?" Luke looked at us in disbelief.

"I was holding him, dead in my arms, and... Raziel was in front of me. We did the only thing I could." Clary rambled on.

"You had Raziel bring him back..."
"I had no choice" I stuttered "Luke, I've been lying. I've been lying to Alec, Izzy. To everyone. It's eating me up. It's not who I am."

"It's okay..."
"No, it's not. Because ever since that night Jace and even myself... we haven't been ourselves. There's something seriously wrong with us." I sobbed, trying to stop the tears falling down my face.

"That's why you need Cleophas." Luke sighed.

"She can communicate with the angels, right? She can ask Ithuriel for help." Clary asked while Luke nodded slowly. I jumped slightly as i heard my phone ring. I pulled it out to see that Alec is calling me.

"Alec?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Hey, want to meet me and go grab some Lunch?" I heard his voice ask nervously.

"Erm, sure I think we'll be able to do that, where are you now?" I heard a butch of boxes or something being moved on the other side of the line. "What are you doing?"

"I'm at Magnus's apartment, I looked though everything he has on depossession, but nothing matches Morgan's symptoms, I'm Uh..." He stopped speaking as if he was distracted by something, but I flinched when I heard glass breaking loudly.

"Alec?" I asked nervously and I heard him breathing heavily. My breath caught in my throat when the call ended. "Dammit, Alec."

"What's happened? Is Alec alright?" Clary asked, looking at the horror that was on my face.

"I don't know... Erm, you both go find Cleophas, I need to find Alec." I smiled sadly before pulling my stele out and using it to make a portal. When I stepped out, I was immediately thrown to the ground as some type of demon jumped on me, before jumping out of the window without a trying to have a fight with me.

"What the hell was that?" I whispered, glancing around the room until the door opened and Magnus ran though, looking around the room in horror?

"What's on earth..." Magnus shrieked, before our eyes landed on Alec, lying unconscious on the floor. We both ran over to him and pulled him over to the couch.

"Is he going to be alright?" I asked him as he waved his magic over his body.

"That's strange..." He whispered before clicking his fingers and Alec gasped sitting up quickly, throwing a fist out. I quickly ducked his swing and grabbed his arm.

"You've okay now, I'm here." I shushed him as he slowly started to calm down. Magnus smiled sadly at me before he walked out the room, probably to give us room.

"Has the demon gone?" He sighed, lying back down on the couch. Pulling my stele out, I made a portal and swung it over us. Alec gasping slightly as we landed in his office.

"Yes, But it got away... I'm sure that anyone on Patrol will be able to find it." I ran a hand though my hair as he stood up and sat at his desk. Already getting back to work? I went to tell him to slow down and take a break but someone knocked at the door. Jace walked though the door looking troubled

"You got a minute?" He asked as I sighed. "You guy's Alright?"

"It's nothing, we handled it." I smiled, when he sat down in the armchair next to me. "How are you? I heard you took the day off."

"Yeah, I've thought a lot... about what's going on with me, and... I've decided to go to the silent city for treatment." Jace frowned, looking Alec in the eye. "It was you who said I needed to get help. I'm sorry. It's just... I don't want to be there alone."

"I'll come with you." I said quickly, making both of the boys look at me. "I was also thinking of going to the Silent brothers too, to help with my nightmares."

"If this doesn't work, you realise..."
"I know. At least we'll know that we tried every thing." I interrupted Alec. There was a moment of silence before he stood up off the chair.

"I'm going with you. I'll be by your side the whole time. You can't do this alone." He rambled on as I chuckled at him slightly.

"You can't. They won't let you. I must face this fight on my own. Beside Jace will be there if I need to talk to someone." Alec sighed before quickly pulling me into a hug, holding me tightly."I'll come back to you don't worry..."

At the bar...
"I can't believe I let you convince me to come drinking before we leave." I scoffed, taking a sip of my martini as he finished sending a voicemail to Clary. "She's not answering?" He shook his head, before turning to talk to a boy that was sitting next to us.

"Hey, Uh... Praetor, have you seen a Shadowhunter? She's got long red hair." Jace asked the guy, that looked at him grumpily.

"I know who Clary Fairchild is, haven't seen her though." He scoffed as my eyes widened. Before I could accuse him of anything, I heard Simon's voice shout over the speakers, much to my surprise.

"All right, Hey. I'm Simon Lewis. It was a long road to get here tonight, but I made it, thanks to my roadie-slash-roommate." He smiled while he pointed at the boy next us. Roommate?

"I need to get drunk." I groaned, feeling the relief of taking the night off. I down my drink and signal to the bartender to refill my drink.

"Could you do a girl a favour and get me one of those?" A voice asked from behind us, looking at Jace.

"I would love to but... but my girlfriend wouldn't like it much." Jace chuckled, making me choke slightly on my drink. What a way to turn a girl down... fast.

"I didn't mean it like that. It's just... you seem to be the only person who can get service around here." She smiled as Jace nodded slowly.

"Right... can I get one more of what my friend here is drinking?" Jace asked the bartender as I eyed him slightly. I took one glance at my drink once the women was handed hers.

"Whoever she is, she must be wonderful." The women smiled at him, taking a sip of her drink.

"Yeah, She is." Jace sighed, possibly thinking about how he isn't going to say goodbye to her.

"To true love." I cheered, holding my drink up. I took a sip of my drink, looking down at it weirdly as it tasted off. Suddenly I felt all off my feelings and emotions drain out of my body, making me feel numb.

"Very good." I heard the women's voice chuckle. Lilith? "Now nothing will come between us. How do you feel?"

"Like a new person..." both of Jace and I mumbled as the women smirked, taking a sip of her drink again. I felt the darkness flows though my veins...

The next day...
"Will you shut up for once." I spat, pushing Jace back, making him almost fall off his chair. "You will..." I stopped talking as I felt Lilith's presence in the room and we both kneeled down before her.

"I have another Job for you, both." She whispered, circling around us.

"Whatever you need, my queen." I smirked up at her. "Tell us what you need us to do."

"The blood sacrifice is almost complete. There are 32 disciples, one more and Jonathan will be ready... now, go find me my last virtuous mundane." Lilith commanded as she lifted Jace's chin so he could look up at her. "Rise... I know you're in there. Jace Herondale. I know you are suffering. Both of you are."

"There's no suffering. Our love is only to you, my Queen." I said, the words pouring out of my mouth without me realising it. But she turned to me, narrowing her eyes.

"When I'm done with using you, you will return to find your friends dead and your world on fire, burning at the hands of the son you so callously took away from me." Lilith sneered, trying to contain her anger. I stood still as I felt her nail cut the back of my neck slightly, a burning sensation running though my veins. "And when you scream and beg for death, I will smile."

Later on...
I stood in the middle of the street, using my demonic energy to find the next virtuous disciple. For a while there was nothing until, I saw the familiar orange aura surrounding a women who was walking across the street. Smirking to myself, I went to walk over to her but a hand pulled me back.

"Hey, What are you doing here. I thought you were at the Silent City." Alec frowned, holding a coffee. I scoffed slightly before putting on a fake smile.

"Yeah, I was. I completed my treatment." He just looked at me in disbelief. "It's crazy, right? The Silent Brothers work fast. But, I'm great now. I was just on my way back to the Institute to share the good news."

"Yeah..." he smiled down at me, but he narrowed his eyes slightly.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, pointing at the cup of coffee in his hands.

"Oh, I'm... taking a walk?" He shrugged as I scoffed.

"Taking a walk? Since when do you take walks?" I said, forcing myself to laugh at him. Won't this boy leave me alone now?

"Just clearing my head... hey, look, forget about me." He sighed, pulling me into a tight hug. I hesitated to put my arms around him. "I'm glad you're feeling better. My mother's back, I'm sure she'll be happy to see you." I Growled slightly  as he started to guide me back to the institute...

Back at the Institute...
"Whatever they did was a success." I heard Jace's voice say, thank god i wasn't the only one they found.

"So you're finally cleared for duty?" Izzy asked as I walked into the control room, trying so hard not to drop the fake smile on my face.

"Yes, I am." Jace smirked, ugh stop acting so full of yourself. I groaned slightly as I saw Clary walk though the doors and she threw herself at Jace.

"It worked?" She asked, hugging him tightly. The look on Jace's face is hilarious.

"Yeah, it's good to be back." He said, the smirk not leaving his face. Clary frowned and pulled him away. After a few seconds, I saw Jace come back to stand next to me with a scowl on his face, smirking to myself knowing everything is going as planned.

"Right, you guys are coming to dinner tonight right?" Alec asked Jace and I. Dinner, we don't have time to have a pathetic get together. "We are having dinner tonight with mother as a family, and she requested that Alissa comes tonight too."

"Sure, wouldn't miss it..." I replied, trying not to blow my cover by saying something ridiculous. So I just smiled innocently at him...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 7.5K 36
Almost seventeen years before Clary Fairchild came into everyone's lives, a young girl around one year old showed up on the steps of the New York Ins...
229 6 14
Clary Fray remembers nothing of the Shadow World - no demons, no Downworlders, no Jace. Yet, a nagging suspicion lingers, a darkness at the edges of...
2K 39 25
Allison had everything she ever wanted: a husband, a child, and her new angel powers. After she lost her memories, all she had to worry about was hi...
132K 4.4K 37
When it rains, it pours. There will be blood in the water. ~ This is our time. No turning back. ~ We could live, we could live like legends. ~ Left...