The Bad Girl - [Rewriting]

By elenacopper

"Why don't we give him something that he wants to see," Taehyung says in a suggestive tune which makes me gul... More

Introduction
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 5

1.6K 84 55
By elenacopper

Jungkook's P.O.V.

I don't know what to feel. My body was frozen and my mind went numb. The ache in my chest was increasing by every passing second. I feel like I couldn't breathe.

I feel so broken.

She quickly stands up and straightens her clothes then looks at me with wide eyes; her eyes hold fear, shock, and—regret.

She takes a cautious step towards me but I take a step back. Her eyes flash a look of hurt but it was gone in a second. I know she doesn't want to be seen weak in front of me, that's how she always has been.

"J-Jungkook." Her voice was shaking and for the first time, I felt disgusted by the way my name rolled off her tongue.

"How could you?" My voice came out quieter than I thought, the image of her on top of him was stuck in my mind, making my heart ache even more.

She shakes her head, "I swear, kookie! it's not what it looks like." She pleads.

Hah, this damn typical dialogue makes her words even more fake.

"Don't you fucking call me that!" How dare she call me that after cheating on me. Her expression holds shock but I didn't care.

I was on the verge of crying. This shit hurts so much.

How could I be so blind? Hyungs were right. I should have listened to them but I was a fool who fell for her tricks.

As much as I tried to hold back my tears I couldn't, they fall from eyes wetting my cheeks.

Seeing me like this, she froze. She looks down, her hair falling on her face creating a wall where I couldn't her facial expression. She clenches her fists.

"Please Jungkook, believe me! It's not my fault. He tripped and I was trying to catch him but we both ended up falling." She looks at me with red eyes, breathing heavily. Her eyes pleading me to believe her.

I actually believed her for a second but then I remembered about the confession.

I won't be fooled now.

I just shake my head, disappointed in her because she keeps lying, can't she just tell me the truth when I have already seen everything.

"Just stop lying," I say, feeling tired.

She shakes her head, being stubborn like always, "I-I'm not lying, Jungkook. Please trust me."

She is stuttering, meaning she's nervous.

"I don't trust you." These words left my mouth without thinking and she stills in her place, looking at me with wide eyes, disbelief written all over her face.

I couldn't stand here anymore, just seeing her pains me. I turn around and run away.

I could hear footsteps running after me, her calling my name but I didn't care. I just want to be alone at the moment.

I quickly sit on the bike and saw from my peripheral vision that she was nearing me. I twist the key and the bike roars to life.

"Jungkook!"

I take a turn and drive away from school. Away from her.

I reach my house and park my bike. I take angry steps inside my house and slam the door shut while stumbling into my room.

There's a storm inside my head and I want to let it out before it destroys me.

I take the nearest thing and throw it at the wall, watching it smash into pieces just like my heart. I did it with every single thing I could get my grip on.

I pant, my room was a mess by now and my mind goes back to her again, if she has noticed my room like this, she would have scolded me but nonetheless cleaned it herself.

Ugh, get out of my head!

I yell and drop on my knees. Chocked sobs leave my mouth. I cry out loud, wishing this pain would subside a little. I can't believe this is happening to me.

To us.

___________________________________

I cried myself to sleep and when I woke up it was already night. I didn't try to move from the bed, I just kept laying on it. Even after sleeping this, I still feel drained.

I didn't feel like eating and if she were to see me like this, she would've nagged me and forced me to eat.

I smile bitterly, no matter how hard I try to get her out of my head, she's won't go away. I know this is going to hard.

I hate it, I hate myself for being this attached to her while she would be enjoying herself with that Kim. Now I hate him even more.

I was the only one who made efforts in our relationship which sometimes made me think if she even loves me but now it's proven.

But I never took her as someone who would cheat.

I still can't believe it, it feels like the worst nightmare of my life. If it would have been any other girl I would have believed it, but Jennie was another case because she was different.

I guess looks could deceive. She was always so closed off. She didn't talk much, I did. We were never even intimated with each other because I respected her and didn't want to do anything with her without her consent, even if it was just a kiss.

But who knows, what if she had her intimate moments with that Kim. Just remembering that agonizing memory, it makes me feel like they have been intimate with each other.

Just thinking about it makes my blood boil, my fist clenching. But then my heart aches; was I not good enough for her? Should I have tried more?

It was already really hard to win her heart. Now that I think of it, I don't even know if I was successful in winning her heart.

I want answers, I want to know what I did wrong or if it was really my fault that she ended up cheating me. I want to know for how long she's being cheating behind my back.

But, would Jennie tell me the truth? because if she can't there's only one person left.

Kim Taehyung.

And I don't know where he lives and the only person who knows where he lives is Jennie because she said to me once that he lives in the same building as hers, at the top floor.

But if they live this close, does that mean she's been cheating on my back for a long time?

Now that I think of it, it could be true. So does it mean I've been living in a lie this whole time? Now I really want my answers and even if I don't want to see her face, I have to or else I won't be able to sleep tonight.

I had slept in my uniform, so I change into a white shirt and sweat pants, not in a mood to dress up. I look at myself in the mirror and saw that my hair was disheveled with dull and red, puffy eyes.

I sigh and wash my face then run a hand through my hair to make them look a bit better.

I walk downstairs and open the front door, I notice an envelope on the entrance. I frown.

It wasn't here before, right?

I open the envelope and pull the thing out and I could feel my head spinning after seeing this. My heart sinks but now I wasn't just sad, I was angry.

I put the envelope in my pocket and walk outside then hopped on my bike.

You really made a fool out of me.

___________________________________

I pull outside her apartment and quickly hop off my bike then take quick and furious steps towards her door. I start banging my fist on her door with all my might, feeling angry and impatient.

After a few seconds, she opens the door.

I was a bit surprised by her appearance, her hair messed up, eyes red and puffy, dark circles under her eyes, she was still in her uniform.

Did she cry?

I feel a bit sad after seeing her like this but then my mind reminded me of what she did to me.

She looks shocked after seeing me, a bit relieved too.

She was about to open her mouth but I beat her to it by pulling the envelope out of my pocket and throwing it at her. She stumblingly caught it and looks at me with confusion.

"You know I thought I could give us a chance but you have crossed the limit. What have I ever done to you to treat me like this? I-I gave you everything I had. I-I would have given more if you just asked me. W-Why did you cheat on me? W-Was I not good enough?"

I start crying halfway through my talking. She looks at me with wide eyes filled fear but there was still confusion and shock in her eyes.

She opens the envelope and pulls the photos out then a gasp leaves her mouth. She has a look of horror on her face, her hand clasping around her mouth. She slowly shakes her head.

Caught you!

She looks up at me pleadingly and was about to give me some excuse but I still didn't let her talk because I know if I'll hear her voice, my mind would be in a dilemma.

"Everyone was right about you, Hyung, Lisa." At the mention of Lisa, she frowns and narrows her eyes.

I shrugged it off and continue, "I-I didn't know w-we will end up like this but I—I guess this is what you w-wanted."

She was shaking her head vigorously, "No, no, no! I-I don't want this, Jungkook, please believe me!" She reaches out for my hand but I take a step back, shaking my head.

I say those words that I never thought I'd be saying to her, "I'm sorry but We're Over." I turn around and run towards my bike, not waiting to see her reaction. I hop on the bike and ride it at full speed.

God, this hurts so much.

_________________________________

Hello guys, another update!

What do you guys think about this chapter?

Did Jennie really cheat?

Poor kookie. 😢

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Thanks for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 206 31
two best friends, grow together, they are like 'one soul in two different bodies ' both have crush but on different people and they start dating w...
89.9K 5.1K 44
"Let me touch you, Jimin. Please. Please let me." No. Hell no. Seven bloody hells, no, no and no. Absolutely in no friggin way! Those are the things...
62.9K 2.8K 35
|COMPLETED| The prince just wants to be a normal guy and find love! So when His parents tell him they've chosen someone for him to marry in 2 months...
558K 42K 38
"Do you want to die?" The man's voice is barely controlled as he aims the baseball bat at your face. "Woah, woah, woah," Your eyes are wide as you s...