Lustful Mistake

By SamsamTa

In the hunt for a hot story, journalist Beam enters a SM Circle to investigate an infamous Master for a revel... More

Author's Note
Job Interview
Endurance Test (Part I)
Endurance Test (Part II)

Probation

3.5K 160 32
By SamsamTa

I definitely was possessed by an evil sex spirit while writing this chapter...

Please be aware that this chapter contains strong sexual language and the use of sex toys. Read at your own risk.

Happy reading <3

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Forth's POV

I drive the Mercedes through the city traffic and cursing constantly. Every red light and every slow car driver pull my nerves. The clock on my dashboard shows 17:41. I do not want to be late! At least the weather plays along, because the announced thunderstorm has failed, and no cloud covers the sky.

You will be my slave, I said to him. Damn, how did I come up with this idea? I was on duty! I must apologize to him, explain to him why he had to undress - to see if he was bugged. That's why I explored the inside of his boxer shorts.
Damn, he'll rave! And he certainly will not believe this story, even though it is only half an excuse. Beam turned me so damn on!

It did not take me long to find out he was a reporter on a reputed tabloid magazine. It is guaranteed that he will take revenge on me with an awful article: a cop seduces a man to force a confession...

Good that we meet in the city. I must keep him away from the villa!
I park my car near the mall and hurry toward the entrance. There is always a lively activity until late at night. When I reach the entrance, I let my eyes wander. It's almost six o'clock. Is Beam already here?
The closer I get to the meeting place, the more my knees skid. Why I'm such a coward?

I'm going to tell Beam the truth and explain why I pretend to be a Master. I'll invite him to dinner. Maybe to the Italian around the corner. There he will hopefully not make a scene. And with a huge portion of luck, he even forgives me and may continue to meet with me.

Unfortunately, I have to be back at the villa at 10 pm to replace my colleague Lam at the observation. I promised him. Otherwise, I would have had a break till tomorrow, but Lam has already stepped in for me a few times and I owe him. To our bad luck, the Kongthanin case keeps me and my colleagues in suspense so much that we cannot afford days off because our unit is notoriously understaffed. While we have been able to prove that Kongthanin is manipulating and forcing his slaves to sell counterfeit money, we have not yet come up with the organization's masterminds. Which means, we cannot arrest the bastard.

I'm freshly shaved, wear black jeans and a black shirt and even swapped my beloved boots for new sneakers to make a good impression. Beam wistful glances in the villa cannot go out of my head. And only his touch! His tongue on my lips - I was about to kiss Beam wild ... and when he touched my cock, I almost came. What a naughty wild kitten! Obviously, I like this man. I sensed that the chemistry is right between us. It has been several years since I let my charm play, but I have to pull myself together. There is a lot at stake - if he wants to, he can end my career overnight with a regulatory complaint or a short newspaper article.

After reaching the main entrance, I also discover Beam. Abruptly I stop. He leans against one of the entrance pillars and looks incredibly handsome. His slender, shapely legs are emphasized by the black jeans. The white T-shirt and the dark denim jacket make him look young, almost innocent. His black, silky hair is once again styled out of his face. What an angel. A sinful angel.
Why does he have to provoke me like that? I have a great desire to put him over my knee, pull the jeans over his butt and then ... At this thought, my cock is excited, and my hands are clenching into fists. Oh yes, I would enjoy decorating his plump ass with my handprint. Beam would wriggle, moan and plead and eventually beg for me and my cock because he really enjoys the treatment.

As Beam notices me, a smile flits across his face. He pushes himself off the column and strolls towards me, still that wicked smile on his lips. Just when I want to greet him and say "Mr. Vongviphan, I have to talk to you." He looks around stealthily, bends over to me and whispers in my ear "I have prepared myself for you, Master."
The adrenaline rushes through me and it pulls deep into my abdomen. This guy! If only he did not do that to get a story.

Innocently he winks at me. He feels safer in public. But it had been my intention not to intimidate him anymore. His anxious looks at the mansion made me feel uneasy. But that Beam has prepared himself for me and confessed that to me so openly stirs my fantasies. I clear my throat. I have not said a word yet.

"Why are we meeting here and not in the villa?" He asks. Now I have to come clean, explain to him who I really am. Instead, I reply with rough tunes. "To build trust." Damn, what am I babbling? I muster all my courage and really want to explain to him what's up, as he already asks the next question. "When will I be admitted to the Circle, Master?"

"Patience."

"And when do I meet the other slaves?" Obviously, the reporter now appears in him.

"Everything in its time." I take a deep breath. Maybe it's not too late to end that game. I have to think, but I can hardly think straight. "Let's eat something first and discuss everything later." Beam nods. Then he asks me again hundreds of questions until I command him to shut up. His black, thick eyebrows raise like in protest, but he obeys and lowers his head humbly. Will he do everything I ask for? My cock seems to like the idea because he is half hard in my pants. I would like to move him to a more comfortable position.

We stroll through the shopping center, passing numerous shops on both sides. Beam walks close to me, so now and then our hands touch each other. To not constantly stare at my companion, I pretend that I am interested in the display in the shop windows.
Suddenly, my eyes fall on a shop window in a hidden corner of the mall, which is decorated with black hearts.

"Do we still need toys, Master?" I hear Beam's voice close to me. A heat wave is chasing through my body as I realize that we are in front of an erotic shop. I moan inwardly. For ages, I have not had sex anymore. I miss experimenting. Accordingly, I respond to Beam's charms and the displays in the shop window. Why not have a little fun? Without obligation, of course.

Beam stares at me, waiting for my answer. What if I really was Kongthanin? His journalistic curiosity could have got him into hot water! Maybe it's time to teach him a lesson.

Beam's POV

My heart beats hard while my master speaks to me in a strict tone. Previously, I thought I could shake his confidence. So, I played with my charms to test it. Because something is not right here. He does not behave like a Master of a SM Circle, whose slaves have to follow strict rules.
Strangely, I like the game with this man. I always thought sex without love could never be fulfilling. But I'm horny as never, just because this attractive guy whispers orders to me. Just his sight makes my heart beat faster. He would definitely be a guy to fall in love with, but I cannot let that happen. I just do my job, get my story and that's it.

"In the store, we'll both pretend we're a couple. Understood?" He opens the door for me and lets me pass. "You're not talking to me like I'm your Master."

"Why?"

"To not attract attention." Apparently, he has more to hide than I thought. Of course, this drives my curiosity to new heights. "Do you prefer me to address you with Master or Dom?"

"Master." He utters in a harsh voice. "And I'd rather you just shut up now." As he grins, small wrinkles form around his dark eyes. I have to stare at him all the time, though I know that's not the correct behavior of a slave. He should punish me late!
Right now, I cannot avert my gaze. Just how his black shirt caress his dream body makes me weak. I know how he is built, and I cannot wait to see him naked again. Completely naked.

His challenging smile goes through and through. Somebody is looking forward to shopping. "Come on." He says, his big warm hand closing around my fingers.
My air is gone. His grip feels so good. Too good. As if he only belonged to me alone. Or does he fear I could run away? He definitely does not have to worry about that. I will not miss this new adventure.

My pulse is beating faster than I dare to ask another question. "And with which name should I call you now?"

"Forth."

Forth ... Is this his real name? I look at him stealthily as he walks through the shop, but none of his reactions reveal if he lied. He suddenly behaves like a partner, puts an arm around my shoulder and pulls me to him. I inhale his masculine scent and would like to bury my nose on his neck.

He pulls me further, past a young couple who gets advice from the saleswoman about latex products. Otherwise, nobody seems to be in the store.
On both sides, rows of shelves rise below the ceiling. Colorful boxes and all sorts of sex toys in all colors and shapes can be admired here. Quiet music and dimmed light should probably provide a feel-good atmosphere, yet I cannot relax. I'm full of excitement that tingles everywhere, from the toes to the scalp. Since I entered the store, I am energized.
I dare to put my arm around his waist and enjoy the warm, staid male body so close to me.

"What would you like?" Forth holds a black anal vibrator in his hand, turns it and lays it back. I shrug helplessly. I've never been to an adult shop. I do not own sex toys, while Forth gives himself as calmly as if he were standing at the fruit counter.

"Do not know." My face glows with shame.

"Then I choose something." He strolls through the rows, looks at the display reaches for a vibrating anal plug. He tucks a box containing an anal dildo under his free arm, grabs a black blindfold and pulls from another shelf a package with a black anal chain made of silicone, which he puts into my hand. This is followed by lube and a ... gag head harness with ball to the bite! God, does he want to fill in all my orifices?
From a revolving stand, he pulls two vibrating nipple clamps in black, which can be activated by the push of a button, and clamps the plastic pack between the teeth. My heart is racing with anticipation.

At the checkout Forth lets me go and puts the boxes on the counter. I feel a little insecure and lost without his strong arm. Once again, heat hits my face as the shop assistant scans the articles and Forth suddenly says "This one also, please." He points to a black nubby finger cover next to the cash register and lets him pack with the other things in the discreet black bag.
Then he pays with his credit card, wishes the seller a nice day and leaves with me the shop as if he had only shopped in the supermarket. But as cool as he shows himself, he does not seem to be. As soon as we step into the fresh air, he adjusts his crotch and lets out the air. He looks at me with such a sexy look that my already strong pulse rate is still increasing in speed.

Forth's POV

I am hard. So damn hard.

And I want Beam.

Now.

It's like an addiction. I have to smell him, feel him, taste him ...

My thoughts are flipping over. When I felt him so close to my body and registered his embarrassment, I would have liked to show him right away that there is nothing wrong with these toys.
If Beam allows it, I'll give him - both of us! - the highest pleasure. I would like to test some things on him right now. But where? Where could we be undisturbed?
When he looks at me with wide eyes and asks in his innocent way "Do I have to address you again with Master?" I pull him by the hand around the next corner, past a shoe store and enter, without thinking twice a multi-story clothing store.

"Master? Forth?" Beam is half running because he can barely keep up with my big steps "What's going to happen?"

Changing rooms ... That one word keeps on haunting my head. Where are the damn changing rooms? "We want to try the pretty toy right now."

"Here?" I pull Beam with me, past a saleswoman who shows a blouse to an elderly lady and thank Heaven as we stumble straight into the swimwear section. Since at this time of the year almost no-one needs new bathing suits, hardly any people stay in this area. Five cabins with blue, floor-length curtains are in sight, the music from the speakers is so loud that nobody will hear us, and no saleswoman is standing nearby.

Perfect.

I look hastily at my wristwatch. One hour until the shop will close. This is still enough time to show Beam what I'm capable of.

When I steer him into one of the cabins, pull on the curtain and put the bag with the toys on the bench in front of the mirror, he shakes his head. "You can't be serious!"

I push him with my body against the wall, my hands near his head. "How do you talk to me?" I ask close to his mouth. I would now like to unpack my cock, pull down his jeans and fuck him. Thanks to his preparation he could easily accept me. I would slide into his tight, hot hole and ram my meat into him until he screams in ecstasy.

As he licks his lips and whispers "Master?" I just kiss him, open his lips with my tongue, and press my mouth on his.
Beam stiffens for a moment, then wraps his arms around my neck and greedily kisses me back.

Fuck, how soft his mouth is and how cheeky his tongue! Beam nudges it over to me again and again as if he is the boss here. I urge his tongue back, tasting his mouth profusely and enjoying the taste of peppermint.
His hips rub against me and stimulate both my and his cock. I moan. I want more from him - everything!
My fingers slide into his hair, so soft and silky, just like his skin. I stroke Beam's arms and hips. I feel the warmth of his skin through the fabric. Hard pressed my cock against his stomach. Will he touch me like in the villa?

Knowing that he has prepared himself, and thus there is no real obstacle between us when I open my zipper, makes me forget any clear thought. I caress Beam's chest with both hands, massage his nipples through the fabric, feel them getting hard. I know exactly how they look like - small, hard nubs which are just waiting to be pampered with my tongue.
One of my hands slides under his shirt. The other hand goes by itself to his thigh and caresses the inside of his legs, higher up, toward the goal of my desire. The closer I get to his cock and hole, the hotter it gets between his thighs. Suddenly a loudspeaker announcement breaks through the monotonous bubbling of the department store music.

"... and please note our special offers in the swimwear section ..."

This brings me back to earth. Damn, what am I doing here? I behave like a horny teenager!
Breathing heavily, I break away from him and move my stiff cock through the pants to a more comfortable position.

My eyes fall on the bag ... We should go now.

Beam stares at me strangely, brows frowning, forming two folds in between. Whether he wonders about my behavior? This is not how a Master behaves! He's still breathing fast, his seductive, pink lips swollen from my kisses. I should finish it all immediately, but I do not want to. Frantically, I run through my hair.
What would a real Dom do now? I try to make my voice sound as calm as possible and ask. "Do you need something to fill you up? Want salvation?"

Without hesitating, Beam nods. He leans against the back of the cabin, his chest heaving with each rapid breath, his hard nipples pressing against the fabric of his T-shirt. We are in public; I can not have sex with him, especially not in a dressing room! But he needs it as much as I do. He really wants it, there is no doubt about that.

I look at the bag. What can I give him?
First, I hold the anal dildo in my hand, but when I see the black anal chain, my decision is clear.

Hastily I tear open the packaging and the four balls connected with a silicone cord roll on my hand. On one of the balls, there is a loop to get the toy back out of the hole. I hold up the balls. "Insert them."

Beam hesitantly takes the balls. "Take off your jeans and boxer shorts."

As he obeys my command, I press my hand on my crotch to avoid losing control because of the sight in front of me.

"I ..." He looks innocently at me with his big eyes. "I do not know how Master." A wicked grin plays on his lips.

Oh, that devil!

He knows exactly how he must do it. I grab the bag and dig around in it until I find what I was looking for: lubricant and the nubby finger cover. "I'll punish you for this lie."

Did he just nod slightly? I clear my throat. This guy is driving me crazy. "Put one leg on the bench."
Beam does not obey. Aha, that goes too far for him.
Or is he deliberately refusing to test my limits? Actually, I should explore his.
I lean close to him and say so close to his ear that I brush it with my lips. "I want to see your cock and your hole in all its glory. You've prepared yourself extra for me, haven't you?"

"Yes, Master." Moans Beam, fingers clawing into the hem of his shirt.

"Then do not disappoint your Master." Beam raises his leg slowly. I step back and stare at his erect cock and his dilated hole. My cock rears up, wants to be released from its prison and finally buries deep inside Beam's hole. But I ignore it. Or at least try it.

Beam's male odor penetrates my nose, and saliva accumulates under my tongue. "That's the way it is." I pat his thigh and crouch down. Beam's leaking cock in front of my eyes and his irresistible smell push me to my limits. I slip the finger cover over my middle finger and wet it with lubricant. Carefully, I move around Beam's entrance, circling it. At the same time, I lick over the tip of Beam's cock, taste his pre-cum, let his taste melt on my tongue.

Gasping, Beam closes his eyes, his leg trembling on the bench. I lick over the tip again and keep my circular movements around his hole. Beam becomes restless and throws his head back.

"Not able to wait, huh?" I whisper before I enclose his dick with my lips. Beam yells quietly. Immediately I get to my feet and press my hand over his mouth. "You have to be quiet!" As he nods obediently, I slowly take my hand away. I want to kiss Beam again but allow me only a soft peck. Sighing, Beam wants more, but I'm going back to his crotch. His kisses confuse me, touch something deep in my heart and soul. This feeling scares me.

"Your cock is so hot." I say, to change my thoughts. I press my middle finger against Beam's hole and move it gently out and in. His moans are increasing.

"Quiet." I hiss. "Put yourself together!"

"Yes, Master!" He answers shakily. As more pre-cum leaks from the tip of his cock, I lick over it again. Mmmh how good it tastes. With nothing to compare, slightly salty and yet excellent. I can not hold myself anymore, I have to taste more of this delicious cream. As I continue to work his hole with my finger, I wrap my lips around his cock again, suck on it and play around with my tongue. I lick hard over his slit, then nibble cautiously on the tip before my tongue explores his dick in all its length.

Beam's fist tightens around the balls. He lets go of the fabric of his T-shirt, grabs my hair and groans modestly. When I retire, I see him putting his hand over his mouth.

"You're ready." I whisper and remove my finger from his hole. "Insert the balls."

"Please, can you do that, Master. My hands are shaking too hard." He holds the toy in front of my face. I swallow. By the way, his hands aren't shaking. Devil! I take the balls off him. They are warm from his grip. Optimal. I moisten the balls with lubricant before pressing the first ball against his entrance. I enclose his cock and move my hand up and down. Beam closes his thighs groaning, but I press his raised leg back, so he opens again for me.

After the first resistance, his greedy hole sucks the ball. I push the next ones afterward until only the ribbon can be seen. What a sexy view!

I massage his cock again. Rub my thumb over his tip. His pre-cum wets my fingers. I get up.
Demonstratively, I hold my smeared fingers in front of his face. "Lick them clean. After all, I've had to do all the work."

"Yes, Master." He humbly replies, embracing my wrist and starting to lick. Tender. Restrained. Eyes firmly closed. I stroke the other hand over his heated cheek and whisper softly. "That's all? You can do better, I know that."

He blinks briefly, then he sucks my thumb and forefinger into his hot, wet mouth and licks it. Shit, that's hot! The intense feeling shoots down to my cock. Pre-cum wets my briefs. Slowly, I pull my fingers out of his mouth. "You did well. I'll spoil you a bit more for that."

I stand between his thighs so that Beam has no chance to close them. Then I wrap my hand around his cock again and rub his tip. Spoil him with vigorous stroking.
My cock is throbbing so hard that it makes me dizzy. How long can I stand this? As Beam whispers "May I come, Master?" I release my grip. "No. Not yet." I crouch down again to look at my work. Beam's member is Crimson red and swollen. I cannot help but have to taste it again. Alternating, I spoil his cock with my mouth and my hands until Beam whimpers. "Please, Master, let me come."

I finally have him where I want him. In an effort not to grin, I get up. "You will be heard. You're already too loud now."

"I'll be quiet, I promise."

"You're too horny for that. Your scream will be heard at the whole department." Gently, I once again wrap my hand around his cock. As he helplessly pushes his hips forward and whispers "Please, Forth!" I almost give in.
"You will come with me, my angel. But not here and not now." Quickly I removed my hand because Beam has begun to move his hips forward and backward.

"Please, Master, please!" He begs me. "I'll give you a blowjob, too."

Alone the idea is enough to send me over the edge. "So, you want to bribe me?" Only with difficulty, I manage to squeeze out the words.

"I want to spoil you too, Master." He replies innocently. I have to finish this now, or I'll eat him alive. Instead, I can hear myself saying "You can lick my cock clean. Nothing else." I take my rock-hard cock out of my pants, but I keep them on. After all, someone can burst in at any moment.

Beam gets on his knees in front of me and looks closely at my shaft. Alone his gaze, let it twitches in my hand, and new pre-cum is leaking. "That's just your fault." I rumble. "Clean it!"

"Yes, sir." His breath brushes over my wet tip before his mouth encloses it. Hot and tight. His tongue glides over my glans, and that feeling almost pulls me off my feet. My dick pierces wildly, electric shocks chase through my loins. I lean back against the wall and watch Beam as he serves me.
Sometimes he just sucks the tip, then he engulfs my cock completely, and in between, he licks the veins, as if he wants to feel their texture. My little slave is quite skillfully. So skillful that I almost came after he started caressing my balls.

"Enough!" I quickly squeeze the shaft close to the root and back out. With gleaming eyes, he looks up at me, his lips wet with his lust. "You taste good, Master." He purrs softly. Oh, that devil!

"How do I taste?" I ask roughly. "Slightly salty." Pink spots cover his cheeks. I like how he speaks. Shyness and braveness give him a constant struggle.
In order not to be tempted again, I pull him to his feet. We are close to each other. I want to kiss Beam again ... and I just do it. I taste myself on his lips, and I can taste him as well. My cock pressed against his. I must have sex with this angel - today - or I'll go crazy.

Suddenly I hear the 'shrish' of a curtain being pulled. "If you want a different color, I can bring you the blouse." I hear a strange woman's voice. It is the employee from before. The cabin next to us is occupied!

Hastily I put my hard shaft back in the pants and also Beam dresses himself quickly. I let the finger cover and the lubricant disappear in my pocket and clear my throat. "Do you want to have dinner with me?"

"I would love to." Beam replied breathlessly. The erotic magic is broken.

Quickly we leave the cabin. I do not dare to look the saleswoman in the eye, who is still standing near the changing room and gives the customer a blouse through the curtain.

As we walk back into the mall from the store, it's already dawning. I breathe deeply. It smells like food, and my stomach growls promptly. I quickly glance at my watch: 19:30. A little more time before I have to go back to the villa. Luckily, the Italian restaurant is just around the corner. The short walk makes me reasonably, let me come back to my senses. Sex in a changing room - I can hardly believe it! I still feel the pull in my loins, but my cock is not hard anymore. Good, because I can not use another distraction. After all, I still have to find out something about Beam.

He walks beside me and says nothing. He probably only now realized what we did. If it was Kongthanin he would have dug is own grave. He would not have tolerated his cheeky nature. But I like that and I want to get to know Beam better. Dinner is ideal for that.

Nevertheless, when we enter the full restaurant, we quickly find a free table and sit next to each other. I enjoy being so close to Beam. I would like to hug him, but before I dare, the waitress comes to take the order. Beam chooses a pasta dish while I pick steak with rosemary potatoes and salad. In addition, I drink alcohol-free wheat beer and Beam a glass of red wine.

Beam's POV

I peer to Forth, who turns his beer glass between his fingers and observes the other guests. The silence tugs at my nerves. "I'll go to the bathroom quickly until the food comes." I just want to get up when Forth puts a hand on my thigh. "But the balls stayed in there." He chuckles so conspiratorially that it tingles in my stomach. Aha, the number is not over yet. I lean in and whisper, "As you wish, Master." And kiss him his ear. Then I go to the restroom, feeling the presence of Forth's eyes on my body.

After I dried my hands, I stay in the washroom and get my smartphone out of my jacket pocket. Quickly I dial Kits number. "Finally!" My friend answers. "I was so worried!"

I look in the mirror and wonder about the radiance on my face. "Your worries are completely unfounded. It's very different than Ming said. He has a dominant side, but he is very loving. Kind. Not strict at all. An incredibly attractive, caring guy."

"Do you know how that sounds?" Asks Kit.

"How?"

"Like you're totally in love."

I almost drop my phone into the sink. "Nonsense, Forth is cute and sexy. Worth a sin - that's all."

"Forth is his name." Kit continues sounding skeptical. "And what else?"

"There's Kreepolrerk written at the front door."

"Forth Kreepolrerk." Kit repeats, as if he's taking note of the name "You googled him, didn't you?"

"Sure." I run my fingers through my hair. "But I did not find anyone with that address. There is only one Darvid Kreepolrerk. He is a realtor and lives most of the time elsewhere. He also has a homepage. However, I did not manage to query the domain data before. Are you online right now and can you check it out?"

"Wait a minute." I hear Kit typing on the keyboard. Then Kit answers. "Jupp. The homepage is registered under the address in the forest. Darvid Kreepolrerk."

Did he hide his real name? That he is a broker could be true. Who else can afford a villa in such a prime location? Kit's voice interrupts my thoughts. "I would be damned careful if I was you. Something is off."

For once, I have to agree with Kit. Forth does not behave at all as the Dom Ming described. Slowly I have the suspicion that this ominous master, who has slaves and holds sessions with them in the forest, does not exist. The story is just a rumor. But I just want to trust my gut feeling, which tells me Forth will never do anything that harms me.

I bid goodbye to Kit, promise to report later and go back. Food smells and voices surround me. I make my way back to our table. Forth has not noticed me yet, because he stares into his beer glass. He looks thoughtful. But somehow sad. What does this man hide from me?
When he raises his head and sees me, a smile flits across his lips. His eyes are shining. These dark orbs really bother me because my stomach is going crazy again. Damn, Kit is right. I'm on my way to falling in love with Forth.

Forth's POV

"When will I meet the other slaves?" Beam asks me for the second time today. I look at my watch. I have to leave soon, replace Lam. "Everything at the proper time. First, I want to get to know you better, every corner of your body." And if possible, immediately.

During the meal, my thoughts wandered incessantly in an indecent direction. Especially because Beam's thigh has been constantly pushing against my leg. He did that on purpose.
I also tried to ask Beam inconspicuously, but he does not really seem to know much. I should stop work and concentrate on this man. But how do I ever get out of the thing I was so into? Beam will rip my head off...

"How did you get here?" I ask Beam after I've paid, and we leave the restaurant. Cool night air hits us and Beam wraps his arms around his body. He is cold despite his jeans jacket.

"By subway." I put an arm around him to warm him.

"Then I'll drive you home now." I know that he lives in the city center, I found out about it during my research. Of course, I will not tell him. Driving home is not a detour and I will be in the villa on time to take over the observation.

"Or will you take me to your home?" He quickly looks at the floor. "Master." I follow his gaze. No, he does not look at the floor, but at the bag in my hand, in which the toys are!
Why is he starting again with this game? After I just got my control back.

"You still have to remove the balls."

"That ..." I clear my throat. "You can do that alone."

"Your hands are much more skilled than mine." His eyes twinkle as he looks at me briefly. This devil!

"I'll bring you home now, then we'll see." I say in a voice that does not sound very convincing, even for me. "I parked right over there." I point to my car. "Where do you live?"

"Just a few blocks away." Beam actually tells me where he lives? How unbelievably reckless! We are moving towards my car. It is the most expensive company car that my unit can provide me with so that he will notice less of the noble villa than my old Triumph motorbike.

I open the door for Beam, quickly put the bag behind the passenger seat, and Beam gets in. "Great car!"

"Thanks." I get a little annoyed because I can not afford such a car privately. Is Beam perhaps on rich Doms?

"What are you actually doing professionally?" He also wants to know promptly while I start the car. I grit my teeth.

"I ..." Damn, I do not want to lie to him. "Is it important what kind of a job I have?"

"You are always avoiding my questions, Master." He answers, suddenly in a humble voice.

"And you mine. What do you do for a living? You did not want to tell me that during the meal."

"Please turn right here." He says and adds softly. "I write." He does not look at me but stares out the window. Now it's getting exciting.

"You write? Books?" He turns his head to me, smiling. "Maybe I should write a book about our hot sex sessions." Heat is spreading in my abdomen. Beam knows exactly how to avoid my questions and distract me. "Turn right again at the next intersection." He points to the front. "Then we'll be right there."

"Hm." What a pity, now our ways will part.
How can I see Beam again? I do not want to lie to him anymore. Still, I have to know if he wants to continue these sex games with me, even though I'm not the man he was originally looking for.

"Will you please remove the anal balls ow?" He pushes his jeans down including his boxers, so I can see his cock and between his spread legs the ribbon that sticks out between his ass cheeks. I almost missed the red light!
I step on the brakes hastily, my eyes fixed on the road. My hand wanders to Beam's lap as we wait at the intersection. Beam spreads his legs further and gives me full access. His cock is hard again. Or still? As I touch the silicone loop and gently pull on it, Beam moans. My fingers caress his tender, but hard excited meat and my cock press against my pants again.

Cursed horniness! If I did not have to go to the villa, I'd stay with Beam now, take him to his apartment and fuck him. He wants it, I want it.

When the traffic light turns green, I do not turn right, into the street where Beam lives. I ignore that I am on the wrong track and drive to the left. Towards the forest. It does not bother me that I am honed. I'm used to that from various pursuit trips anyway. Beam's fingers claw into my seat during my sharp maneuver. "What are you doing?"

"Change of plan. I'll take you to my place." I'm crazy! This is risky and dangerous. And what will Lam say about that! I reach for my cell phone, which is in a compartment of the center console, and type in a message: I'll be right there, you can go home.

My damn cock seems to have taken over completely the command. I wanted to interview Beam just a little, to test what he would have been done with Kongthanin to get his story ... Instead, my game has made me so horny that I just want to fuck Beam. And he does not seem to be bothered. He is horny as well, wants me. When I glance over to him, his eyes are already shining with desire and he licks his lips provocatively. "We're going to your place, Master?"

"Exactly." I say as coolly as possible, so as not to show my excitement.

- - - - - - TBC- - - - - -

Only one chapter left...see you soon.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 947 6
What to do when money is tight and you need a little more fun in your life? Exactly, you start working as a bartender and along the way you meet a g...
Phones By darc

Fanfiction

37K 2.2K 11
Ring...ring....ring...ring... A few people glance towards the table. Beam looks down at his phone. However, he doesn't answer it. Pha glances at Bea...
87.4K 4.4K 14
The forbidden fruit is always the most tempting. Beam, a young werewolf falls for someone he shouldn't. ____________________________________ ________...
100K 5K 26
For Beam, emotions especially love are a foreign word. He prefers to escape to the world of numbers and formulas. Unfortunately, he accidentally att...