Teacher's Pet (Jensoo)

Od kchsj96

Jennie Kim is starting her senior year this year and she's got a pretty easy schedule. But as her friends tel... Více

First Day
Second Day
Lunch Attempt 1
Lunch Attempt 2
Come Monday
Lasagna Day
Late
Library And Book Talks
Jisoo
It's a Date?
Secrets And Plans
Cold
Boston 1
Boston 2
The Morning After
Teacher's Pet
Winter Formal
Living In Hell
The Finals
Fear
Christmas
A Fresh Year
Testing Waters
Motherly Intentions
Missing Puzzle Pieces
Prologue To A Greater Plan
As We Go On
The Tale Of Discovering
The Greater Plan
Last Day

Unexpected Surprise

4.3K 104 46
Od kchsj96

"Relationship is about trust. If you have to play detective then its time for you to move on"

Just fucking trust me babe.

topsoo7 @ ur service

"Since when do you bring beverages to school?" Chaeyoung asked as Jennie spotted the chair next to her, setting her bag on the floor and the stolen cup of Kim Jisoo's coffee at the corner of her desk.

She plopped down into the desk seat and gave her brunette friend a wry look. "Since I felt like it."

"Whatever you say," the brunette rolled her eyes, returning the look before setting a reading book on the corner of her desk. There was still a few minutes before the bell rang, since they gave extra time in the passing period for restroom breaks and the like.

Jennie sighed softly and grabbed the paper cup to take a sip, her eyes flittering closed as the lukewarm liquid slid down her throat- sweet and spiced with cinnamon. She wondered why Jisoo took her coffee this way. But, of course, who was she to judge when she had it on her hot cocoa? Besides, cinnamon was good for your heart, or so she was told. She loved the stuff, so why should she protest? It was free coffee after all.

When the blonde looked up after setting the cup down, she noticed Chaeyoung watching her. "Did you get your cinnamon cocoa to go?"

"Why are you so obsessed with what I have in that cup?"

"I'm not obsessed. Just curious." The brunette shrugged. "You don't have to tell me, I guess."

"I won't." Jennie smirked. She knew how curious the bookworm got when she was not told what she wanted to know. It would bug Chaeyoung probably to the point of taking drastic measures. Or by taking the blonde's paper cup to give it a whiff before setting it back down.

"Cinnamon," she nodded. "Go figure, Ms. Cinnamon Freak."

"Excuse me if I like cinnamon in my coffee and cocoa." Jennie defended, the bell ringing as she took the cup to hold close with a scowl on her face. Was it such a shame to like a little bit of cinnamon in her beverages? She knew that not many people shared her opinion, but that didn't mean she needed to be judged about it.

Though, it was a rather funny thing when she first arrived here in Storybrooke to move in with the Ims. They had taken her to Lisa's diner on her first day with them and introduced her to the perfect cocoa with the cinnamon on top. Minjee had ordered it, piquing the blonde's interest when she noticed the dusty sprinkles of the spice on the whipped cream. Curiously, she had asked the pixie-haired brunette if she always enjoyed her cocoa with cinnamon, making a comment that she, too, had enjoyed it that way. That was how they had broken the ice after a long, awkward hour beforehand.

After that, the three of them had easily talked idly with one another, since Jennie was unwilling to answer any questions about her past that they had thrown at her. She was always a closed-up girl, and it was hard to break down the walls that she built up around herself. Why should she have believed that they would keep her when all the other foster families had sent her back within a year's time? What would be the use of opening up to a couple of people when they would probably just betray her in the end like everyone else?

But she had been too quick to judge and oh so wrong. These people were genuine. They were sweet, kind, caring, and they were  concerned with the erected walls around Jennie that she hid behind every moment of the day. It had taken months for them to finally pull loose a brick and gain some information from the blonde, and what they had learned barely skimmed the surface of the vast ocean of secrets that she kept.

Though, by picking out those few bricks that they had, it allowed Lisa and Chaeyoung to play a part in the blonde's life. She allowed herself to befriend the two of them when she was in the diner one day, a few months after her arrival. It was Lisa who had initiated the conversation, since she had been working as a waitress. Soon, her friend had popped over and sat with the two, and the three of them seemed to hit it off  well.

It had taken months for the blonde to open up like she had with her new foster parents to the two of her new friends. And then some. She had told the girls things that she hadn't even told her parents, one of them being her sexuality. When she had explained that to Lisa and Chaeyoung at the time and told them to not utter a word to Minjee and Daejung, they had tried to urge her to tell them. But that only struck fear in the blonde and she closed up once again. She didn't want to relieve the memories so well burned in her mind from her previous foster families that had found out her secret. She soon found herself back into the system with even more mental and physical scars than she had originated with.

They hadn't suggested it again after her long silence. Jennie didn't know if they understood the depth of the emotions that whirred to life in those eyes, but they did understand not to pressure certain subjects on the blonde, because her open book snapped shut quickly when they did.

That's what she had tried to do with the Ms. Kim subject, as well. It was a mistake on her part for firstly telling them, or Chaeyoung, of her crush on the Creative Writing teacher. And now that the two of them were dating, Jisoo and she, the blonde couldn't afford to endure their taunts about her amateur crush. No. Because she would break, and she was sure that she would if pushed hard enough, and accidentally expose herself. She would expose herself and they would probably judge because it wasn't a juvenile infatuation anymore, no, it was a full-fledged relationship with an older woman. A woman that was ten years older than her. Her friends would probably be disgusted. Crushes were one thing, but what they had was another.

Jennie shook the thoughts from her head. She needn't worry about her friends' opinions on her relationship with Jisoo. As far as they were concerned, her crush was through, and there was nothing going on. They didn't need to know, and they probably never will find out unless the two of them were to be together for years to come- which, the thought in itself, had butterflies fluttering around in Jennie's stomach. The thought of being with the brunette for that long had the blonde terrified, but at the same time she felt excited.

She was just a hopeful teenager, though, and she was in the haze of love right now, their relationship still rather new. As far as she knew, their relationship could only last another month. She shouldn't give her hopes up for something like this. Jisoo might wake up one day and realize where she's at and what she's doing and wonder why the hell she was in bed with someone that's the same age as people she had grown up with almost ten years prior.

The butterflies perished, dropping to the bottom of her stomach with the weight of a rock. She didn't want to think about that scenario. No. Not at all. It only crushed whatever hope that she had for a future with the older woman- if there was one. Which only reminded her that she still needed to talk with the brunette about that. She had been pushing it off, though, thinking that it might be too early to discuss such things. After all, they were just testing these waters, only being a few weeks into their relationship.

The thoughts combined with trying to answer the questions that she barely had knowledge of made for a minor migraine. She could feel the pain start behind her left eyeball and it seemed to be relentless with however Jennie tried to sooth it. The pain only seemed to expand, extending to her forehead and stiffness in her neck that couldn't be relieved with her urges to crack it. Oh, god, did she hope that it wouldn't progressively get worse throughout the rest of the school day. She needed to get medication in her system to calm it before then or else she wouldn't be enjoying a night with Jisoo, but with just a dark, cold room.

Perhaps she could stop by Jisoo's classroom before heading to art. It may be out of her way, but she had the time to spare. Although, it would gain some questioning from Chaeyoung when she parted ways with her friend. It was a risk that she would be willing to take, just to get rid of this nasty head pain.

Chaeyoung was the first to be done with the test, and Jennie was the first to notice as the brunette slid out of her seat with a proud smirk. How she could get finished with that damned thing, the blonde didn't know. She, herself, wasn't exactly stupid and often times finished tests before others, but government was just her weak point. It might not have been if she were to have a different teacher, seeing as to how Mr. Jang barely tried to help them through this semester. Luckily, that was just it. All she had was this semester and she was able to move on. Now, it was passing this exam that left her fate hanging in the air. If she didn't pass, she'd have to endure another semester and would have to drop a class already scheduled for the second half of the year.

So she was rather wary as she got up herself several minutes later with that test packet, anxious as hell about the answers that she put. For all she knew, half of them could be wrong and she could be doomed for failure. Whatever studying that she had tried yesterday with Jisoo didn't help all too much. She just blanked upon looking at the questions.

"How do you think you did?" Chaeyoung asked as the blonde made her way back to her desk, sitting next to the brunette.

"Horribly." The blonde muttered. "I bet I didn't pass."

"Oh, ever the optimist, Jennie." Chaeyoung grinned.

To which Jennie responded dryly, "We all can't be smart like you, Chaeyoung."

"I struggled with it."

"With, what, one problem?" The blonde grabbed the forgotten cup of coffee and took a swig, the contents now room-temperature. It wasn't the best, but it still tasted rather yummy.

"With most of it. I studied, but that didn't seem to help. He didn't really teach us all that well, so none of it stuck." Chaeyoung whispered, chancing a few glances at their teacher who sat in front of his computer, blatantly ignoring the students as they turned their tests in.

"I know." Jennie sighed. "I'm just glad that we're done with this class. It was nice to have the free time, but hell when we had tests over shit we don't know."

"I must admit that it's not my favorite class."

"Right there with you." The blonde agreed, finishing off the rest of the coffee. "Hey, Chaeyoung?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you know when we get out of here?"

"In about twenty minutes."

"Oh, god." Jennie leaned back against her chair and glanced towards the clock on the far side of the room. "I'm getting a goddamn migraine. I want this day to be over with."

"Just one more class. Another hour and a half."

"Ugh..."

"Think of it this way, Jen, it's art. All we're doing is working on our final project, and you're pretty much done, aren't you?" Chaeyoung cocked her head to the side.

"Yeah." Jennie nodded. "But I'll be bored as hell for the entire thing, then, because I finished my book." The blonde scowled at herself for that. She hadn't thought to replace it this morning. For some reason, she had completely forgotten about her art class and the time she'd spend doing nothing in there, since all she had left was a few details on the final project: a collage of wolves painted on the backdrop of a forest and a glorious full moon. She had made it for Hanbin, promising that she would make something in art for him upon taking the class and also as a thank you for the whole Boston and Jisoo secret and cover-up.

He admired the wolves' packs and their loyalty to one another, which equally represented his own loyalty to his friends. And he had also said that they were magnificent creatures and looked badass, especially when they bared their teeth. Jennie couldn't help but to giggle at that comment, then, finding it amusing since she had seen the man himself bare his teeth in a similar way when angry. The blonde could definitely see a resemblance of sorts with him. Hanbin reminded her that of a wolf the way that he had explained, and his scruffy and scraggly appearance helped as well.

When the blonde had asked Jisoo about what her favorite animal was, she answered with a panda. Jennie curiously asked why, and if it were to be a symbol that represented her, Jisoo grinned and answered with, "Because they are adorable. I suppose they can represent me in a similar way since you often times tend to call me adorable." And Jennie had called her adorable again, just for the cute little smile on her lips after explaining. They laughed over that, Jisoo just shaking her head like she always did when Jennie made that comment.

Jennie had admitted to Jisoo, after they had finally calmed down, that she had a guilty pleasure in liking turtles. "They're adorable," she grinned. They also, in a way, reflected how she acted with outside forces, wanting to hide in her shell and only come out when coaxed into safety. Jisoo was her safe place, as she had told her, because had never opened up so much to someone. It felt strange how easily she could talk to the brunette. She felt like an open book. She felt exposed, but she didn't feel the need to cover up. For some reason, when being with Jisoo and talking to her, she felt this overall trust, soothing her usual frazzled nerves when speaking of sensitive subjects. Jisoo was like a goddamn angel. With one touch, she could have the blonde melting in her arms. How did that work?

"Jennie, are you coming?" Chaeyoung was standing beside the blonde as she still remained in her seat. Taking a glance around, she noticed that the students were now filing out of the room. The bell had rang and she had apparently been too caught up in thought to have heard it.

"Yeah..."

"Alright. Come on, then." The brunette urged, walking towards the door. Jennie quickly followed, empty paper cup in hand.

"Hey, I gotta go get some medicine before my head gets worse, if that's alright."

"Well, hurry." Chaeyoung smiled. "I'll be waiting for you in the class."

"I know." The blonde chuckled and parted ways with her friend, heading down the opposite hallways as they hit the bottom of the stairs. She made haste to get to Ms. Kim' room, cursing silently at the people blocking her way. They were so goddamn slow and there were too many to be able to go around the ones in front of her.

Eventually she had found herself turned into the English hallway and quickly made her way to her destination. There were a few students already inside, she had spotted when she entered the room and made her way to the brunette sitting in the teacher's desk. The blonde stopped beside her, a smile on her face as surprise chocolate orbs gazed up, wide and curious.

"Jennie?"

"Give me drugs." Jennie whispered, laying the palm of her hand on the surface of the desk as she put her weight on it. "I have a migraine and I know you have pills for it."

"Can it not wait?" The brunette muttered, trying to keep her voice unheard by the students already in the class.

"No. It'll only get worse and I have to do art for an hour and a half. Besides, I'm already down here and I still have to get back."

"Jennie, what will I do with you?" Jisoo shook her head upon a sigh and pushed her chair back to grab the purse that was tucked under her desk. Quickly, she rummaged through the bag and pulled out a small bottle.

Jennie watched as she dug out two pills and handed them over, the blonde took them immediately with a grateful smile. "Thanks. Here's a gift of gratitude." She sat the empty paper cup on the brunette's desk. "I have to go."

"Yes. Do you need a pass?" Jisoo eyed the cup before lifting her gaze to meet with Jennie's, her head tilting slightly to the side.

"That would be much appreciated." Jennie nodded and the brunette got to it, digging out a small pad of papers to write up a pass for the blonde. After she had finished, she poked the cup with her pen and shook her head.

"I thought so."

"What? You expect me to not drink it?"

"Just go to class, you coffee whore." Jisoo's words were so quiet, Jennie herself could barely hear them. Good thing, though, because the class had filled up rather quickly.

"Yeah. Have a good day, Ms. Kim." Jennie smiled softly when she met brown eyes. She had the sudden urge to just bend down and give those curved lips a quick peck, but she had to resist and quickly backed away to make sure she didn't do just that.

That woman was so goddamn hypnotizing and mesmerizing and it was almost impossible to resist temptation with her. With every look that they shared, Jennie found herself wanting. She found herself wanting to be embraced, to be touch and caressed by those soft, delicate hands and those surprisingly strong arms. She wanted Jisoo. She needed her. Jennie's entire being just ached to be touched by the lover that had become so familiar with the map of her body. And after those messages that they had shared, and that she had suddenly been reminded of, had her desiring to climb that mountain of pleasure with Jisoo, wanting to come undone by her hand.

Fuck, how in the hell am I going to survive another two hours?

"Thank you. You have a good day, as well, Jennie." Jisoo called out to the blonde as she started to head towards the exit.

Jennie smiled and nodded, pushing the door open. "Thank you."

After Jennie had managed to make it to her art class, she had obtained her painting and what was required to complete her touch-ups to it, and took her spot next to Chaeyoung. The brunette looked up from her own work with a large smile.

"Did you get your drugs?"

"Yup." The blonde nodded and began to work on the project. On her way to the class, she had time to think about what she was going to do after finishing up with the painting. She figured that, since she had been thinking about animals and such earlier, that she would paint a picture of a panda for Jisoo. It would sate any boredom that she might have and would make for any excellent gift. The problem, though, was that she wasn't sure if it would be dry by the end of the day. She was going directly home after school, but that would still mean that she had to carefully handle the painting along with the wolves one and make sure that they don't mess up one another.

She'd figure something out, she was sure, by the end of the day. Right now, she wanted to concentrate on finishing her final project so Ms. Kang could grade it before she left.

It wasn't long before she had finished with her main project before moving onto the panda that she had planned to paint on a smaller piece of paper. Though, she had somehow managed to convince herself enough to start this new project out like her old one, and make a collage of pandas on a new, larger paper that would no doubt have to be finished at home. Chaeyoung hadn't asked what she was doing, but had given her a few curious glances. It was a good thing, since Jennie didn't really know how to explain what the hell she was doing or why she was drawing pandas on a paper. She didn't want to say it was for Jisoo, most definitely, because there was no doubt that the brunette would rush off to Lisa and flap her lips about the flame that reignited.

She was halfway through drawing out her plans before the bell had rang, indicating that class was over. Sadly enough, she was unable to get a good start on the project as she had planned, but she wanted it to be perfect, especially since she was planning on giving it to Jisoo.

Jennie grabbed both projects and headed for the door, Chaeyoung following behind her.

"So, what are your plans for tonight? Lisa, Hanbin, and I are going to the movies." The brunette asked, carrying her large painting in one hand and a book in the other.

"I was planning on staying home and working on this." Jennie showed her friend the panda drawing and smiled. "But tomorrow I plan on hanging out with you guys and staying over for a few nights."

"You better. We've missed you." Chaeyoung frowned.

"Sorry... I just haven't really been feeling like going out lately. But, hey, I'll be making up for it this break." Jennie smiled and playfully bumped into her friend. "I thought you'd like the alone time with Lisa, though."

"Shut up." She was quick to blush, her entire face turning red.

"Is there something going on between you two? And, don't worry, I'm not going to judge. It's cool if there is." It was silent for a few moments as the two of them headed outside, Chaeyoung stopped, though, before they could get to the sidewalk. Jennie quirked a brow and turned around to face the petite brunette. "Chaeyoung?"

"If I say yes will you shut up?"

"I knew it!" Jennie pumped a fist in the air and giggled. She always had her suspicions about the two and now that the brunette had proven them correct, she felt elated. She was happy for the two of them. They seemed to be perfect for one another.

"Don't say anything about it. Lisa doesn't want anyone to know." Chaeyoung continued to walk and Jennie followed beside her.

"I won't. I'm glad that you guys have each other. She seems to make you happy." Jennie commented, her head turned to look at the rosy-cheeked teenager.

"She does."

"Why didn't you guys tell me?" She asked. It was quiet as they headed down the sidewalk, all too soon arriving at the diner where Chaeyoung would depart. The two of them stopped in front of the diner, Jennie staring at the brunette with raised brows.

"I don't know. I guess we just... We don't really want it out there. And we weren't really certain of things."

"I understand." Jennie smiled. "Well, I'm happy for you two and you have my full support."

"Thanks..." Chaeyoung fidgeted in her spot, shifting from foot to foot as she shot anxious glances at the diner. Jennie looked up and spotted Lisa through the window, though she was waiting a table.

"I guess I should let you go and see you tomorrow?"

Chaeyoung nodded and gave the blonde a relieved smile. "Yeah. See you tomorrow, Jen." She quickly turned and sauntered down the path to the door of the diner and entered, leaving Jennie to make her way home.

Once the blonde had arrived to her loft, she quickly dropped everything on her bed and began to rummage through her dresser for clothes to take with her for the weekend. Minjee had agreed to let Jennie stay the night with her friends over the weekend, and then some if she had felt like it since Hanbin would be in town for a while longer and school was on its winter break.

Of course, the blonde had other plans tonight to spend it with her friends. She had promised Jisoo that she would come over and they would have the dance they never had the chance to do. She would be staying over for the first time at the brunette's house, which, as she thought, would be no different than any other night that she spent there except for the fact that she needn't be home later.

Jennie had also talked with Hanbin about her plans tonight and he had agreed to pass on whatever excuse that she had made up and hold to it.

She officially had the day with her brunette girlfriend to do whatever they wanted. Though, unfortunately, they would be unable to go out. Being stuck in this small town sucked at times, for they had to keep their relationship from the public and were secluded to the teacher's manor. Jennie didn't mind most of the time, but it bugged her sometimes when she wanted to do something more with Jisoo. She wanted to take her out to a restaurant- or in their case, it would be the other way around- and flaunt her gorgeous partner. She was absolutely proud of Jisoo and not at all ashamed.

Jennie could only wonder what they were going to do with their day, which was still so young. It was only now nearing one o'clock.

Jisoo had planned on making the blonde and herself lunch, which was why Jennie had skipped out of school with Chaeyoung instead of heading to the teacher's room at the end of the day. So that would be a start of their plans, and Jennie still wanted a dance with the brunette as well. She also had a little something planned that had popped into her mind just a day prior upon listening to a song. She wanted to sing to Jisoo, of course, not seriously. It would be meant as a joke, since she believed that she sucked terribly when it came to using her voice.

The rest of the day, though, after that would be a complete mystery. They'd just have to find a way to occupy it. Jennie could definitely think of a way or two.

"Are you leaving so quickly?" Minjee's voice sounded, startling the blonde from her work of stuffing her backpack with clothes.

"Uh... Yeah. I was planning on eating lunch there." She looked over to her foster mother, a half-smile on her face. "I'm sorry. I must have forgotten to tell you."

"It's fine, honey." The pixie-haired brunette made her way into the room, crossing over to the blonde's bad. Her eyes roved over the collection of items on Jennie's bed, landing on the painting that she had complete earlier that day. "What's this?"

"Oh. That's for Hanbin." Jennie smiled, stuffing the rest of her clothes into her backpack before zipping it up. "He likes wolves and I needed something to paint for a final project in my art class. I figured I'd give it to him before he leaves."

"That's nice of you, Jennie." Minjee smiled, giving the painting one last glance. "It's really good."

"Thank you." The blonde flushed and marched over to her closet to dig out the dress that Lisa had given her. She had planned on wearing it to Jisoo's house for their dance, as she had asked the brunette if she would change into her dress as well to make it feel more dance-like.

Though, the problem now was Minjee. How would she get out of the house without her foster mother questioning her about the dress? And what excuse could she come up with? The blonde rarely dressed in formal attire as it is and the schoolteacher knew that.

"Do you know when you plan on returning home?"

"No. But I'll let you know." The blonde replied, pulling the thin, black fabric off its hanger. "It'll be before Christmas, don't worry."

Minjee nodded and smiled. Jennie knew how much that woman valued Christmas and spending it with the family. Her first Christmas here was nearly suffocating with all the gifts, hugs, food, and holiday music echoing through the apartment. She had gotten more gifts on just that one day than she had in her entire life and if felt rather overwhelming. At some point, she locked herself in the bathroom and cried over how different these two were from the rest of the foster parents that she had had in the past. They made sure that she got everything that she wanted and had made sure that she was happy.

They had done more for her than anyone else had in her lifetime and it felt amazing. She had felt like she finally had a home and a family on just that one day. Of course, she had no hopes that her life would run so smoothly, because this would be their first impression on her and they had probably wanted to make themselves look good. They could have just been like any other of the "happy" and "pleasant" parents that she had, and suddenly turn on her when she had least expected it.

But the thing had been was that they were different. They didn't do that. They had showed her kindness each and every day that she spent there and it felt like she was a part of a real family, and not just on that one day. They were the greatest gift of all, not the fancy technology that they gave her or the new clothing. She wouldn't care if she got any of that, just so long as she had them and their unadulterated love.

Even though she hadn't necessarily gotten used to the whole family spending time together thing, especially on holidays, she did want to spend those days with Daejung and Minjee. She always made sure that she would be home for the two of them, like she did this year. She had planned to be back the day before Christmas Eve, which would be a little less than a week away.

"Alright..." The brunette gave her a sad smile. "Be safe, okay? And have fun. I love you."

Jennie nodded and returned the smile. "I will. I, uh, I love you, too."

"I'll leave you to it, then." She nodded towards Jennie's backpack which lay on the bed, a few items that the blonde had planned on sticking inside were strewn about on her bed.

Jennie nodded as the older woman turned to leave the room, leaving the blonde to finish up her packing and quickly change clothes. As soon as she slipped on her boots and donned her red, leather jacket, she was out of the loft and on the street. Off to Jisoo's house she went, ear buds in as she listened to the song on repeat that she planned on singing to the brunette. She knew the lyrics for the most part, but it was never safe enough to refresh herself. Besides, it beat the sound of cars sputtering by and the voices of people around her.

Though, she couldn't drown out the buzzing in her bra. Blinking, she quickly snatched her phone out of its little hiding place and woke it up to find that she had a new message from Jisoo: Can you pick up a chocolate bar, please? I'd be happy to reimburse you.

Chocolate? Why the hell did she want Jennie to get chocolate? Whatever her reasoning, Jennie didn't care and typed back Okay before changing her direction towards the small grocery store. It wasn't necessarily out of her way, anyways, and a hell of a lot closer than the candy shop somewhere behind her.

Crossing the street, she made haste to get into the store and purchase the item that Jisoo wanted. Shifting her messenger bag on her shoulder as she walked in, the store clerk, Clark, gave her the hairy eyeball as if she were in there to take something.

She took offense to that. Sure, she was something of a street kid, especially when she was younger, and had often times stole from stores in order to feed herself. But it wasn't like she was doing that anymore. She had money.

With a subtle scowl, she made her way to the back of the store where the candy aisle was located and searched through the brands of chocolate. Then her eyes landed on it. A  large bar of chocolate with large print letters; Apollo.

Jisoo didn't exactly specify what size of bar she wanted, and maybe if Jennie got the big one, she would be willing to share? Yes, because chocolate suddenly sounded so yummy and her complaining stomach agreed with a low rumble. The blonde snatched up the giant bar of chocolate and headed to the checkout, slapping it on the counter as she dug around in her pockets for the two dollars that it cost.

"Thank you. Have a nice day." The clerk said with a smile that didn't reach his eyes. The blonde returned it, muttering, "you too," before she walked out the door to head towards Jisoo's house once again.

It was freezing as hell out today, the wind was cold and bitter and whipped against Jennie's face with an icy vengeance. She absolutely hated winter and she knew that she could continue repeating that over and over and never change her opinion. It wouldn't be so bad to live somewhere where it would actually be warm year-round, or at least not as bitter in the winter as it is now. Just so long as she could get out of this freezing weather.

Thankfully, Jisoo's house wasn't far, only a block more away. She could see the large structure and all its glory. Warm, warm glory that she would soon be basking in.

Before she knew it, Jennie was pushing the gate open and walking up to the teacher's front door, her arm already extended to knock on the door.

"It's freezing out here!" she shouted at the door, bouncing from one foot to the other to keep herself somewhat warm.

The door soon opened, Jisoo's face appearing on the other side of the threshold. "Hello."

"Oh, god..." Jennie blinked, almost instantly forgetting about the nipping air. Jisoo looked absolutely stunning in her dress. It wasn't the same one from the night of the dance, but that didn't matter much because, holy fuck. The damned thing that she wore was skin-tight and clung to her every curve. The fabric was colored a deep blood red and generous enough to expose Jisoo's legs. It was crazy the types of dresses this woman had. It made Jennie envious to think about who had seen her in these spicy dresses.

"See something that you like?" Jisoo smirked, her crimson lips curving into something sinister. "Why don't you come in? You must be freezing."

"Oh, I don't know if I am, now..." The blonde muttered, following her brunette lover inside. She kept her eyes all but on Jisoo, enjoying each step that she took with a sway of her hips. Her ass was like two scoops of ice cream. She could just dig her hands into them and desired to do so with each passing moment.

"Why don't you settle your things in the room?" Jisoo asked, smiling softly at the blonde when she turned around at the bottom of the stairs. "I will get lunch ready."

"Sounds good. I'm starving." Jennie smiled. She then remembered the candy bar that she held in her hand, no doubt frozen from the ice box she called outdoors. "Here's your chocolate."

Jisoo's eyes widened at the sight of the large chocolate bar, but she shot Jennie an appreciated glance and plucked it from the teenager's fingers. "I very much appreciate this, Jennie. How much do I owe you?"

"Nothing. It's fine." Jennie shrugged, her eyes on the candy bar in her lover's hand. She absently licked her lips at the thought of melting chocolate in her mouth and how sweet it would be.

"You're not getting my chocolate." Whisky eyes were narrowed as they stared into forest ones, a warning look flittering through them. "I will rip your arm off if you dare touch it."

"Make sure it's not the one that you like." Jennie muttered, wiggling the fingers on her right hand. "Or you'd be one sad panda."

"Oh, indeed I would be. But I would be even more so if you were to take my chocolate."

"I won't steal it, Chu, don't worry." Jennie smiled and gave her cheek a quick kiss before hopping up the stairs. She could head the older woman laugh before she, too, moved towards the kitchen.

The blonde quickly dropped her bag off in the master bedroom, setting it on the chair by the fireplace. She shrugged her jacket off as well before heading back downstairs to join Jisoo.

Jennie played with her phone, tossing it from hand to hand as she found herself on Jisoo's immaculate leather couch. They had finished lunch just moments earlier and now were both resting on the couch after the light meal of a Greek salad that Jisoo had whipped together.

Now, normally Jennie wasn't so fond of eating such healthy things, finding them to be rather tasteless. But with all the added ingredients, such as onions, olives, and her favorite, the feta cheese, she was pleasantly surprised to find that it tasted rather delicious.

Jisoo walked into the room now, wearing a smile on her face as she gazed down at the blonde with sparkling coffee eyes. "Are you ready for our dance?"

"Now?" Jennie quirked a brow, looking up at the brunette. She quickly stood up, though, her stomach doing flips with angst. The blonde had been looking forward to dancing with her girlfriend and now that it was happening, she was positively trembling with excitement.

"Yes, of course."

"I figured you'd want to do it after dinner."

"Why wait?" Jisoo smiled. "I would like to relax for the rest of the day."

Jennie shrugged. There really was no argument with that.

"Can I do something before we dance?" The blonde reached up to play with a lock of the older woman's dark locks.

"Of course, my love." Jisoo smiled absently, blinking when the blonde pulled her hand away.

"I want to serenade you." Jennie bluntly stated, pulling her phone from her bra. She shot Jisoo a smile after the woman quirked a brow.

"Serenade me?"

"Yes." The blonde pulled the top of her dress up before sniffing and searching for the song that she had in mind. "This goes out to my beautiful former creative writing teacher."

Jisoo's eyes narrowed, her lips pursing as her face scrunched up in confusion. Her visage had clearly represented the words what the hell?

Soft music started to flitter from Jennie's phone, which had the blonde swaying slowly to get into the mood of the song. A wide smile was on her face and a twinkle in her eyes. She wasn't really serious about this. She had meant it to be a joke because, really, Jennie Kim singing a love song? And with her voice? She didn't think she sounded too good when singing and Jisoo clearly wouldn't think so, either.

It was sure a scene to laugh at and hopefully that would be just what Jisoo would do.

"Jennie...." Jisoo whispered as soon as she had figured out what the soft melody went to, but was not quick to stop as Jennie's voice sang off-key to the lyrics.

"Thanks for the times that you've given me.

The memories are all in my mind.

And now that we've come to the end of our rainbow- though not really-

There is something I must say out loud..."

Her quick add-in had a stunned, slack-jawed Jisoo make a noise that sounded like a garbled giggle. Jennie smiled, gracing her fingers along the older woman's jaw.

"You're once... twice... three times a lady, and I love you.

Yes, you're once... twice... three times a lady, and I love you.

I looooove yoooou."

The brunette softly giggled again, her cheeks flushed as the blonde hummed with the music. She knew that Jisoo had probably been rolling her eyes internally after realizing what the song was. Cheesy.

"When we are together,

The moments I cherish,

With every beat of my heart.

To touch you... to hold you...

To feel you, to need you.

There's nothing to keep us apart."

Jennie blushed because she had just realized exactly why she had chosen this song to sing to her brunette lover. It reminded her of her feelings for the brunette, reflecting her emotions into the lyrics of the song. Though she had intended this song to be a joke because, honestly, it was almost cliché to sing to a woman. But Jisoo was standing there in front of her, eyes shimmering with unshed tears at that last verse and had a smile on her face that could just melt Jennie's heart.

The blonde let her green eyes fall from chocolate as pale hands gathered olive, squeezing them tenderly as she continued.

"You're once... twice... three times a lady and I love you."

"I love you..." Jisoo finished the last line, her voice fluid and heavenly, like a choir of fucking angels. Who the hell knew she could sing like that? Jennie certainly didn't.

It wasn't important at the moment, but Jennie wanted to her hear sing some more. She could only imagine the things that it would do to her- and not in an erotic way.

"Whoa..." Jennie muttered, eyes wide as saucers. "You can sing."

"And you can't." Jisoo gave a cat-like grin. "But I did  enjoy your serenade, regardless. Lionel Richie. Classic." She snorted, but quickly recovered.

"I know that it's, like, cliché, but it was meant to be a joke." Jennie nibbled on her lower lip. "I sing so horribly, I know. And this song is pretty overused for romantic thingies, I'm sure."

"I do not care. It was still... heartwarming in a way. And..." Her brown orbs misted as she spoke her last words on a tremble. "No one has ever sang to me before. It really is something sweet that you would do that for me, Jennie."

Jisoo shook a hand from the blonde's grasp and cupped her cheek, the brightest of smiles on her face.

"I just hope that it wasn't weird. It kinda got serious when it wasn't supposed to."

The older woman chuckled softly and shook her head. "Don't worry about that. Let's dance!"

"New music," Jennie quickly snatched up her cellphone that had found its way back into her brassiere. She shuffled through the music and smirked, finding the perfect song.

"What is on the playlist?"

"You shall see." Jennie giggled just as a rather fast-paced song started to play, its pumped beats thrummed with each heartbeat.

This had taken Jisoo aback, but her surprise was soon gone and replaced by a delicious upturn of the lips as she started to bounce with the beat. The blonde stood frozen to see what the hell this woman had planned and out of all the scenarios in her head, could she never imagine what she was witness right now. Jisoo's hips were swaying to the music, the black dress hugged her ass as she stuck it out there with an amused laugh.

Jennie's mouth went dry from the sight. Each move that the brunette made was intoxicating, making the blonde sway in a drunken dance with Jisoo, every cell of her body buzzing.

"I didn't know you could dance like that." Jennie grinned over the music, catching whisky in her gaze. She, too, moved to the beat, though the way that Jisoo pursued her hips had Jennie flustered. She was absolutely amazed that the older woman could move like that, though, she hadn't any doubt before that she couldn't. Jisoo could wiggle and bend in many compromising positions, so why couldn't she dance like a goddamn clubber?

But, still, holy shit, that woman was marvelous. Her delicious curves were enunciated by the dress that clung to her as if it were a second skin, and that had done wonders with her round rump- which was currently being shaken in Jennie's face, or at least, close enough. The blonde licked her lips, resisting the temptation to give that damned thing a slap.

Unfortunately, the beats to the song faded out, which had the brunette cease her dancing and turn around to face her blonde lover. An immediate smile spread across those plump, crimson lips.

"That was so fucking hot." Jennie muttered, staring into amused chocolate eyes.

"I used to go to clubs when I was younger. It was a thing after I started to date this one girl that absolutely loved the party." The brunette elaborated, her chest expanded as she inhaled, a smile on her face.

"Really?"
Then Jisoo started to burst into laughter, and for the love of her, Jennie could not figure out why. Was it really that amusing? She wouldn't be exactly surprised if Jisoo got a lot of action.

"No. I haven't been known to date the popular girls. Like I had said, I mostly kept to myself and avoided friends since my mother's reign over my life. And by friends, that also meant girlfriends. People in general, really." Jisoo smiled at the next song that played, a slow, sweet tune that was perfect for an intimate dance. The brunette closed the space between them and wrapped her arms around Jennie's waist as the blonde did the same with her lover's neck.

It was strange that no communication was needed when doing things, at times. Jennie knew exactly what the brunette was intending and she would just go with the flow. She had always been inept to reading people, but now that she was with Jisoo, it was like a different life that she was living. She did things that she had never been able to do before, and say things that she never had the need to say.

"What does that have to do with your dancing skills?" Jennie mumbled against Jisoo's cheek before placing a kiss there. "Though it's not to say that I don't like your stories."

"Oh, well, it does have to deal with my... dancing skills in a way. Boredom. I dance out of boredom sometimes and catch up with the latest dancing fads. Though, I do admit,  a few of them are strange." The brunette slid one hand down to rest on Jennie' rump as the two of them swayed together to the slow music. "Like, what on earth is twerking?"

Jennie stopped, suddenly bursting into laughter, which had Jisoo at a shock with the blonde's bellowing giggles in her ear.

"What?"

"Have you tried it?" Jennie asked, still giggling.

"No," the brunette was quick to answer. "It looked so... No. I have not. It is not something that I would feel comfortable with doing. Not even alone."

"I bet that it would be hot as fuck if you do it. I would pay good money... Or at least have wild, hot monkey sex with you." Jennie dropped her hands, landing them both on Jisoo's bum to give it a squeeze.

The brunette squeaked softly and pressed herself closer to the blonde, her eye lids half-mast. "Don't count on me doing this... twerking thing."

"Can we just skip to the hot monkey sex?"

"I am afraid not..." Jisoo pushed away from Jennie, her head downcast. This had Jennie concerned, her hands lifting to grab the older woman's face. She brought the brunette's face up to gaze into guilty brown eyes.

"Why not?" The blonde asked softly, the pads of her thumbs gently stroking the smooth, olive flesh. "Is something wrong, Gina?"

"In a matter of speaking." Jisoo answered, her own hands landing on the back of Jennie's. She sighed, eyes flicking down to the teenager's lips before gazing back up into emerald eyes. "I started my monthly today."

"Oh... fuck." Jennie frowned. "That's why you wanted the chocolate?"

Jisoo nodded and pulled away from Jennie completely. She made her way towards the couch and sat down, the blonde taking the space next to her. "I am sorry for not being able to have sex tonight. I can always pleasure you, if you want."

"No, no... It's fine." The blonde shrugged and snuggled up to the older woman's side. "Would you like me to get you anything? A foot rub? A tummy rub? A heating pad for your uterus? Your chocolate? A snuggle?"

"Since when are you so quick to offer things?" Jisoo chuckled softly, wrapping her arm around the teenager.

"Since I know how it is to be a woman." Jennie replied with a cheeky smile, a pale finger poking at the brunette's belly. "Is your uterus giving you troubles?"

"I took medication." The brunette grabbed Jennie's hand and played with her finger, a breathy sigh leaving her lips.

"I enjoyed the dance with you." She had finally said after a few minutes of silence.

Jennie grinned widely. "I liked it, too."

"What are your plans for the holidays?" Jisoo changed the subject quickly, shifting in her spot into a more comfortable position with her feet tucked under her and her head resting on the blonde's shoulder.

Jennie bit her lip and moved as well, her arm finding its way around the brunette's waist to pull her closer. "Tomorrow I'm going to hang out with my friends. I'll probably stay with them until Christmas Eve or the day before. Then I'll be spending Christmas with Minjee and Daejung."

"That's nice," she smiled.

"Do you have any plans? I was thinking about coming over later on Christmas... I have something for you."

"My... my mother called the other day." Jisoo lifted her head, meeting the blonde's curious gaze. "She's coming down."

"When?" Jennie asked breathlessly, holding the older woman tighter as she felt her muscles stiffen at the mention of her mother, though the words hailed from her own mouth.

"She wanted to visit on Christmas." The brunette replied, her words were soft, but strained, as if she didn't want to say nor believe those words. "After all these years she wants to finally see me. She must want something."

"She doesn't know about us, does she?" Jennie's eyes widened as saucers.

"No. No... It would be impossible. And I don't plan on telling her, either." Jisoo sat up, placing her feet on the floor as she moved out of the blonde's hold. "I don't know why she's coming down here. I... I don't know if I'll be able to see her."

"Why not?"

"I will fall under her spell again and I am afraid that she will..." The brunette shook her head, the words dying on her tongue before she could say them.

"Hey, don't worry about it... If you need me, you can call me, or text me."

"But what can you do, Jennie?" Jisoo pushed herself from the couch and stood, her cheeks staining with tears that neither one had noticed were spilling. "She'll manipulate you into leaving me so she can set me back on track again. And... you're too young. She'll ruin my career, she'll ruin my relationship, she'll ruin everything and break me so she can build me back up. She had done it before and I am  sure that she is willing to do it again. Something is wrong, and she... wants to... She wants me for something."

Jennie opened her mouth to give Jisoo some type of comfort, but the ringing of the doorbell interrupted her before she could utter a word.

"Expecting someone?" The blonde asked, quirking her brow. But Jisoo shook her head and a wave of panic shot down Jennie's spine. "Should I go upstairs?"

"No..." Jisoo slowly hoisted herself off the couch, Jennie following suit, as they traveled to the foyer where the blonde stopped before the threshold as the brunette continued to answer the door. She cautiously opened it, Jennie peering around her to spot a rather tall, slender woman with pale flesh and long, ginger hair.

She spoke with an English accent, the simple "Hello," echoing through the spacious foyer.

"I do hope that I am not interrupting you," pale eyes slide up and down Jisoo's attire, a small smile on her face.

Was this one of Jisoo's old flames?

Jennie found herself bristling. She didn't want to think about past lovers of her girlfriend. They made her... angry that they had touched the brunette and had seen her like she had. So she found herself marching into the entryway and taking position next to the older woman, eyes slightly narrowed as she stared down the newcomer with a warning that should send her away with her tail between her legs.

"No, you aren't." Whisky eyes moved to the blonde now standing next to her and Jennie met them, a guilty smile on her face. Shaking her head, Jisoo turned her attention back to the mysterious woman as she spoke.

"Are you Kim Jisoo?"

"Yes..." The brunette furrowed her brows, studying the woman before with great contempt. "I'm sorry, but who are you?"

"Oh, I apologize! My name is Sookhee. Kim Sookhee." Sookhee extended a hand towards the brunette for a handshake, but Jisoo left her hanging, her jaw slack.

" May I come in? It is rather cold out here." When Jisoo nodded silently, Sookhee stepped through and into the foyer, allowing the brunette to close the front door.

"Why... are you looking for me?" Jisoo inquired, her arm dropping to her side as she turned towards her guest. She crossed "Or so I assume you are. Who are you?"

"Pardon me for not elaborating. I must be so rude as to interrupt you and your daughter." The ginger haired woman smiled politely to Jennie, who caught herself from scowling.

"She's... not my daughter."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Although, she didn't look sorry at all. "I am your half-sister."

"My... what?!" Jisoo gawked, taking a step back. Her eyes were wide, her brows were almost lost in her hairline as the blonde had to press a hand to her back to keep her steady. "That's... impossible. I don't have a sister. I... I am a lone child."

"I was given up for adoption when I was a mere baby." The woman who claimed to be Jisoo's sister smiled tightly. " old mum couldn't afford to keep me. But in recent events, we had been reunited, under... unfriendly circumstances."

"How do I know that you are not lying to me?" Jisoo kept her distance from Sookhee, eyes sharp and focused on the woman before her. "And what brings you here to disturb me?"

"Our mother is Kim Minhyeon. She owns a wealthy lawyering business and she's an absolute bitch that believes you, of all people, should inherit it."

"She never spoke of such a thing to me." Jisoo stiffened in her spot. "And why would I inherit it when she-"

"She's dying!" Sookhee interrupted, a sinister smirk on her lips when the brunette gaped, her eyes darkening. "And she wants to give the business to her only daughter. She had completely disowned me. Forgot about me. She forgot about me when I am the one who is practiced in the law. Not you... All you do is teach, something so insignificant."

"I will not have you come into my house to insult me!" Jisoo hissed, taking a threatening step towards her sister. Jennie took a step back. Should she stop this catfight before it started? "You don't know me! I want for you to get out of my house."

"Or what?"

Jisoo took another step forward, her upper lip curling in a threatening manner. She looked as if she were about ready to grab that woman by the neck and throw her out.

"Jisoo..." Jennie reached out to touch her back, instantly causing her to freeze.

"I need you to leave, Sookhee. I am sorry, but I cannot help you. I do not control what Minhyeon does, and she will know when she comes here, that I will not take over her business. She has controlled my life enough and you are lucky that you didn't have to grow up with her."

"I am lucky? I grew up without a mother. And as soon as I had learned about who she was and who you were, I needed to know answers."

"Well you got them now, didn't you?" Jisoo narrowed her whisky eyes. Jennie stood beside her, waiting for the moment that she would try to launch again. She could feel the anger radiating off the older woman.

"Not completely, I did not." Sookhee answered with a growl. "I could give our mother all that you refuse to, and more, but she said she didn't want anything to do with me... I will convince her otherwise. I will find something to ruin her view of you."

Jisoo stiffened. She didn't mind losing rights to the family business, but what she did mind was getting exposed all over again. She wasn't exactly sure if her 'sister' knew about her tendency to like women, but if she had ever found out, she could use that against her and tell her mother about Jennie. And that would not be a good thing. Her mother would surely ruin her life if she were to find out.

"You won't find anything that she doesn't already know." Jisoo's tone was quiet, deadly, and her eyes were on fire as they bore into the ginger woman in front of her. That was the truth, to an extent. Her mother knew that she was gay, so that wouldn't be anything to hold against her, but what Minhyeon didn't know was that she had found someone, and that someone wasn't the man that she hoped Jisoo would find.

But now that Jisoo did have knowledge of Sookhee, her newly revealed sister, she wondered why Minhyeon wouldn't want her to take over the family business. Of course, Minhyeon wouldn't know exactly what this woman had in mind, but wasn't she the ideal daughter? Sookhee wanted to take over the business. She wanted to follow in her mother's footsteps as far as Jisoo could tell. This woman was someone that could give Minhyeon everything she wanted in a daughter, and that included grandchildren to pass the business unto. Unless... there was something preventing that. Something that Minhyeon had discovered and why she was so quick to reject the perfect daughter.

"Are you gay?" Jisoo found herself asking, unable to stop the question from slipping out. She hadn't necessarily meant to say that out loud. It was part of her unfinished thoughts that started to nag. If Sookhee so happened to be a lesbian as she was, it would be the most logical reason as to why Minhyeon didn't want anything to do with her. And since Jisoo was, herself, her mother probably was ashamed to have two homosexual daughters.

"Why on earth would you ask me such an insane question?" Sookhee's eyes widened, reflecting Jennie's own visage.

"It would explain why mother would be so quick to turn you away."

"Well, I am sorry to tell you, but I am not gay." Jisoo's sister snarked, her nose wrinkling. "Are you? Is that why mother complained about not having grandchildren to pass the business onto."

"No. I'm sterile." The brunette found herself saying. She wasn't going to risk telling Sookhee the truth, because she was sure that woman was smart and would quickly connect Jennie as her lover. It was better to lie about not being able to have children than bear the knowledge.

"Sterile? What a shame." Sookhee puffed out her lower lip, feigning sympathy as she took a step forward. "Why would mother not want me? I can at least bear her heirs, unlike you."

"I wouldn't even go there." Jisoo growled, her nails digging painfully into the palm of her hands. She could feel Jennie's hand on her arm, urging her to stay calm. Normally that was easy for the brunette, for the scene in the restaurant weeks back had proven it, but where someone pushed her buttons so relentlessly...

"Whatever you want to believe sister." Sookhee shrugged nonchalantly and made her way to the door, heels clacking on the ground as she moved. "Mother is better off without you. You're such a waste. I could make something of this house."

The ginger haired woman was out of the door before Jisoo had gotten the time to reply, though it didn't make her any less angry. She fumed, stomping up the stairs, leaving Jennie to chase after her.

"Jisoo! Wait!" She heard the blonde's voice calling after her, but she didn't dare stop. Jisoo was too afraid that she would accidentally lash out at her lover. The anger was too great.

Who was that woman to think that she could just march into her home and insult her like her life had depended on it. It was ridiculous. It was aggravating and Jisoo lost count on how many times that she just wanted to deck that bitch.

"Jisoo, please..." Jennie stopped in the doorway of the master bedroom where Jisoo had entered.

The brunette let out an angered scream as she whipped around to face her girlfriend, tears streaming down her cheeks. Her entire body was trembling, shaking with fury as the image of this half-sister of her appeared in her mind. Her words echoed in her head and the many scenarios she could think of handling it played in mind.

It was Jennie's large, doe-eyes that had sated some of her anger, letting Jisoo's vision to clear of the red that had blinded it before. She sighed and let her eyes squeeze shut, a shudder shook her body and a sob escaped her lips.

"Who does she think she is, coming into my house like that?" Jisoo cried, her glistening eyes opening to meet with emerald. "I-I can't let her find out about us. M-my mother will... she will... take you away from me."

"Jisoo..." The way her name fell from Jennie's lips was soothing in itself and Jisoo found herself in the blonde's arms, her face buried in golden curls. She inhaled the sweet scent of her young lover, letting the familiarity flow through her body and relax her frazzled nerves. "We won't let her find out, okay? Your mother cannot take me away from you. There is no way in hell I'd ever leave you."

"I hope not..." Jisoo breathed. "We are fucked if my mother finds out."

"Come on. Why don't you try to forget about this? Think of something else."

"You're right." The brunette sighed and peeled herself from Jennie. "Would you like to relax with me in bed? I can grab my laptop and we can find a movie to watch, if you wish."

"That sounds good. Can I change, first?"

"Yes. I plan on doing the same." Jisoo sniffled and offered the blonde a watery smile, in which was returned with the sweetest smile that squeezed the brunette's heart in her chest.

"There's that smile." Jennie whispered, bringing a hand up to wipe the tears from olive cheeks.

"For you." The teacher purred, nuzzling the hand for a hot second before turning away. She made her way over to her closet, unzipping her dress on the way. She could hear the blonde struggle to get out of her dress as well and smiled, unable to help it when she turned around to watch Jennie, who was hopping around with one leg in her pajama pants.

Then she fell over and Jisoo bubbled with laughter.

"Shut up!" Jennie whined, glaring at the brunette as she stood. "Or I will make you fall down."

"I would like to see you try." Jisoo smiled, her dress pooling around her ankles when Jennie had started to make her way over to the closet. She had stopped, though, halfway across the room with her eyes on the brunette- dark and hungry.

"God, you're hot." Jennie smirked, bouncing the rest of the way over to the older woman. Her eyes ate up the sight in front of her, slowly licking her lips as she let her eyes rake up the smooth, exposed flesh of the brunette.

Jisoo wore nothing but a pair of skimpy, lace panties. She had blown off wearing a bra, since her dress already had built-in cups. Unfortunately for her, it only made her arousal even more evident. Her nipples had hardened underneath the intense stare of her lover and ached to be touched. The thrumming between her thighs intensified with each breath that the blonde had puffed against her tanned flesh, hot and moist, and ever erotic. Her heartbeat had sped up, becoming  noticeable in the otherwise quiet room.

Jennie had leaned forward and pressed her lips against the older woman's shoulder, feathering kisses down to her clavicle, earning a surprised gasp from Jisoo whose hands had now found purchase on the blonde's shoulders.

"Oh, Jennie..." Jisoo purred, her head tilting back as the blonde's mouth proceeded downward, patterning over the swell of the teacher's breast. She used her tongue to lave over the brunette's aching tip before completely pulling away with a devious smirk.

"You're on your period. No sex for you." And then she was gone, cackling like an evil witch.

Jisoo glared at the teenager, sucking in a breath as she pressed her thighs together. What a goddamn tease.

"You're evil," she muttered, turning to snatch up a pair of her silk pajamas and don them just as quick.

"You're the one that's evil for getting the red sea to come out of your cooch today." Jennie retorted, an amused smile on her face as she waited for the brunette in the middle of the bed.

"I cannot help what Mother Nature decides to do." Jisoo huffed and made her way over towards the bed as well. She clambered on with a soft grunt and rested her back against the headboard. "Shit!"

"What?" Jennie jumped slightly and looked over to the brunette, frowning.

"I forgot my laptop. How am I supposed to not be angry when I forget small things?" Jisoo scoot off the bed and headed over to the bay window seat where she had left her laptop.

"Hey, don't beat yourself up about it. Just..." The blonde sighed, frowning at her girlfriend as she made her way back over to the bed, an angered look on her face.

"Maybe she's right. Maybe I am just a waste."

"Stop thinking that." Jennie crawled over to Jisoo as she got back into her spot. She dropped next to her and stole a kiss. "Let's find a movie to watch, okay? How about something comical?"

"Bloody." Jisoo grumbled, opening the laptop up to bring up the web browser. "We need something bloody and gory."

"Look in the toilet after you go to the bathroom."

"Now you're just being sick, Jennie." Jisoo crinkled her nose and browsed through the horror movies listed.

"Yeah, sorry. Too far." The blonde mumbled, leaning into her lover as she looked through the movie titles as well. "Chu?"

"Yes?" The brunette wrapped her arm around Jennie, pulling the teenager flush against her side.

"Don't let Sookhee get you down. She isn't worth our breath and you're absolutely perfect the way that you are. If they don't accept that, there's something wrong with them." Jennie threw her arm over Jisoo's stomach, her head resting on the older woman's chest. "I want you to know that. I want you to know that you're good enough."

"Sweetheart," she whispered, her eyes closing.

"Please just hear me out." Jennie pleaded, pressing a few soft kisses to the brunette's jaw.

"I am hearing you." Jisoo purred, loving eyes focused on the blonde below her. "I believe everything that you say. You really do make me feel so much better about myself, Jennie. You inspire me every day."

"I do?"

"Yes you do, my love." The brunette kissed the top of Jennie's head and gave her a squeeze, a happy purr rumbling in her throat.

"You make me feel like my heart is going to explode. I don't know how to explain what I'm feeling, but I just..."

"I know how you feel. You make me feel the same way." Jisoo sighed, her hand absentmindedly rubbing the younger woman's arm as she finally chose a movie to play. Jennie was the only person that made Jisoo feel the way that she did. With just one look, her heart could squeeze so tightly in her chest. Her voice was like a perfect melody to her, especially when she called Jisoo "Chu". It made her feel special. It made her feel wanted unlike she had felt for most of her life.

It was a strange concept to her, that Jennie was so many years her junior, but it felt as if it didn't matter. Talking with Jennie felt as if she were talking with someone just her own age, a lifelong friend. Age really didn't matter when it came to love and, honestly, Jisoo didn't mind one bit. She had found someone that made her so happy, and it was a healthy thing to have in her life. She only hoped that they would be able to stay together for a long while down the road.

"Jennie...?"

"Yes, Chu?"

Jisoo's heart squeezed and she smiled. "I love you."

"I love you, too."

Jennie slowly gained consciousness, groaning softly as a stream of sunlight hit her face with a vicious stab. It had taken her a few moments to realize where the hell she was and what the hell was wrapped in her arms.

Then she opened her eyes, soon greeted by an eyeful of brunette locks, splayed every which way including all over her own face. She sputtered out the hair that had managed to force its way into her mouth and shifted her head slightly away, though her arms remained firmly wrapped around the brunette in front of her. Somehow, she had managed to fall asleep with Jisoo in her arms and remained in this position all night.

It had brought her back, though, to last night. Jisoo had become upset once again after they had eaten a late dinner and talked. Somehow, she had managed to bring herself back to her half-sister's visit and then thought back to how her mother treated her when she was much younger. It was a lot of what the blonde had heard before, her mother being rather controlling over her life and how she had never been able to keep friends because of her.

Then she had said something about abuse and that had torn Jennie's heart in two. She could never imagine this sweet woman being hurt for doing something that apparently Kim Minhyeon had thought wrong. When Jisoo had explained what her mother had punished her for, which were just ordinary child things such as tasting dirt or crying she had banged her knee, Jennie had shook her head and held the brunette tight.

Jisoo had visited a dark place, she was sure, because sooner rather than later, she was holding a sobbing teacher in her arms, and held her until she had succumbed to exhaustion. It was still strange to Jennie- trying to comfort an upset person- but the older woman had reassured her that she had made her feel much better, despite the awkward situation.

Jennie had thought about just that as she held the snoozing woman in her arms late at night. She thought about how much Jisoo had actually meant to her and how scary it was to realize that. Whenever the brunette was upset- angry or sad- Jennie felt those emotions surging through her own body. She was angry for Jisoo. She was happy for her. She was sad for her. Whatever that woman would be feeling, Jennie felt it, too.

And so she had felt rather down the rest of the night until fatigue crept up on her like a lurker in the night. She still felt rather depressed now, as she woke with tired eyes staring at the still sleeping brunette in her arms.

"Jennie?" She heard Jisoo's lost whisper as the brunette shifted in her arms. "Are you awake?"

"Yeah. I am." Jennie replied, giving the older woman a reassuring squeeze. "I'm here."

"What time is it?"

"Let me check..." The blonde craned her head to check the digital clock on the bed stand. She hadn't known the time nor bothered to check it when she woke minutes ago. "It's almost noon."

"Noon?" Jisoo inquired. "We should get up."

"It's cold." Jennie snuggled into the blankets, pulling the older woman tighter against her body. "Let's stay in bed, my little spoon."

"Jennie, honey, we have to get up." Jisoo turned around in the blonde's arms and faced her with large, brown eyes.

"Can't we just stay for five more minutes?" Jennie pleaded, giving the teacher a pout. "You're very comfy."

"Fine..."

"Thank you!"

The blonde leaned forward to give the woman in front of her a sweet kiss, her teeth nibbling ever so slightly on plump lips. Jisoo groaned softly against Jennie's lips, one of her arms draping over her lover's side.

"What would you like for lunch?"

"I don't know." Jennie replied with a shrug, pressing lazy kisses against Jisoo's cheek and jaw. "I'm not really hungry. I never am when I first wake up."

"Neither am I." Jisoo gasped softly when Jennie's lips found the sensitive flesh below her ear. Her breath had suddenly quickened and Jennie could feel the short puffs of air against her ear, causing her to shiver.

"I know one thing that I'm hungry for, though."

"Mm, and what is that, Jennie?" The brunette whispered huskily into the blonde's ear.

Jennie couldn't help the moan that slip from her lips when those words shot straight to her core. "You."

"You don't want me." Jisoo muttered, nibbling on Jennie's earlobe. The blonde had ceased her teasing kisses, her fingers digging into her lover's back.

"Yes I do." She growled and went back to her kisses, trailing her lips down the older woman's neck to the pulse point where she gave a quick nip to the flesh. "I want you so much."

"Trust me, Jennie. You don't want to touch me down there." Jisoo groaned as those teeth sunk into her neck, the grip only tightening with each ragged breath that she took.

"Damn your body..." Jennie pulled away to gaze into whisky orbs, which here darkened with desire. "You're horny."

"Indeed I am, my love." Jisoo mumbled, her own eyes searching dark green eyes. "You make me so undeniably wet."

"Do I?"

"Always," husked the older woman whose hands roamed underneath the blonde's white tank. Her fingers graced up the teenager's back, tickling her skin with the tips of them. Jennie shivered, her breath hot against Jisoo's cheek. "You turn me on with just one look."

The blonde grinned like the Cheshire cat when her own hand had copied Jisoo's, sliding underneath the silk fabric of her expensive sleepwear. She let her own fingers skitter along heated flesh, though they directed their attention to her finger and moved across her twitching stomach.

"Can I really do that?" Jennie asked curiously, the palm of her hand flattening against Jisoo's stomach.

"Sometimes, yes." The older woman answered, taking a sharp inhalation of air. She squirmed slightly, pressing her abdomen against the younger woman's hand.

"Jisoo?" Jennie let her gaze meet her girlfriend's, her thumb stroking the older woman's belly as she let her hand remain there.

"Hm?" she hummed in response, her eyes half-mast as she marveled in the touch.

"I know it's a random question, but... I was thinking about yesterday, and some things we talk about weeks ago..."

"What is it?" Her eyes opened fully, wide and curious as they searched Jennie's face.

"You said that you wanted kids?"

"Indeed I had." She nodded, a soft smile on her face. "What about it?"

"How?"

"There are different ways." Jisoo turned to lay on her back, taking the blonde's hand with her. "I can get pregnant by artificial insemination, or I can adopt, or some other ways like surrogates or forcing my partner to have the child."

"Did you want to have a baby?" Jennie slightly narrowed her eyes as she asked the question, her hand now stroking Jisoo's lower stomach. "Like, I mean, carry it yourself."

"I would like that, yes." The brunette nodded and looked over to her blonde lover. "But I fear I will be too old by the time I reach that point."

"Why is that? You're still young..."

"How flattering of you." Jisoo chuckled. "In a little over two years I will be thirty."

"You can still have a kid." The blonde shrugged.

"Why are you asking me this?"

There was a pregnant pause. Jennie didn't exactly know why she was asking Jisoo that. She supposed that she was rather curious... Or perhaps hopeful that, maybe one day, they would still be together and want to start a family. And that Jisoo would be the willing carrier if they decided to create life themselves.

It was wishful thinking, really. Would they still be together if that time came? Would Jennie even want a kid? The idea didn't sound too appealing now, but a pregnant Jisoo would be rather adorable with a large tummy and that glowing skin.

"Just curious."

"Do you want children, Jennie?"

"It depends. I have to find the right woman, you know?" And I think I have already found her.

"Oh, I see." Her voice sounded almost disappointed and Jennie wanted to stuff those words back into her mouth.

Silence.

"How about we go eat?" Jisoo had finally said, sitting up in her spot which had forced Jennie's hand away from her stomach. "What would you like?"

"I don't mind." The blonde sat up as well and flipped the covers off. "Anything you make is delicious."

"When are you supposed to meet up with your friends?" The brunette quickly slid off the bed, not waiting as she headed towards the door.

Jennie frowned and quickly scrambled after her. "Any time, I assume. Jisoo, are you okay?"

"I am perfectly fine. Why do you ask?" The brunette smiled, though it looked rather forced when she had turned around to face Jennie.

"Did I say something?" The blonde tilted her head, watching as the brunette in front of her battled with oncoming emotions. She could see the way that her eyes had sparkled momentarily, as if tears were about to break through their barrier at any given moment. Then her face hardened as she threw on her usual mask.

"No." The brunette teacher shrugged and made her way down the stairs.

Jennie stood in the hallway for a moment, wondering what the hell had happened. Was she upset over the comment that she had made earlier? She hadn't exactly worded what she said correctly and knew that it had come out wrong. And Jisoo must have totally read what she had said completely wrong.

The blonde frowned and quickly met up with Jisoo who had begun preparing their lunch, which looked like it would be consisting of sandwiches and large pickles that Jennie had found a jar of in the teacher's fridge earlier.

She found it rather hilarious when she had discovered them, and even giggled when the brunette blushed, saying that she enjoyed them as a snack from time to time. They were a guilty pleasure, as was the ice cream that she kept in her freezer. That had also compelled her to search the brunette's entire kitchen and each cupboard that harbored nothing but regular foods. She had yet to discover more junk food type items in Jisoo's kitchen, but the older woman tended to keep things well-hidden. As she did with that large jar of pickles in her fridge, hidden behind milk and juice.

"Chu?" Jennie came up behind the petite brunette and wrapped her arms around Jisoo's waist. She set her chin on her shoulder as she watched the older woman slap together the current sandwich.

"Yes?"

"If something is wrong, you should tell me." The blonde whispered, making sure to press a kiss just below the older woman's ear. She knew that it was Jisoo's favorite spot and it always tended to make her purr.

And this time was no exception. The brunette's head tilted slightly to the opposite side, allowing Jennie to kiss that very spot again as she hummed. "It's really nothing, Jennie."

"It is. You shouldn't hide anything from me. It'll only make things worse." When the brunette hadn't said anything, Jennie continued, pressing another kiss to her swarthy skin. "And if you tell me, we can fix it."

"I'd rather not talk about it, Jennie. Please, just let it be for now." Jisoo shrugged the blonde away and cleanly set the newly made sandwiches onto two plates, placing a pickle on each.

"Chu..." Jennie sighed softly, taking the plate that her lover had handed over to her. The brunette shook her head and sauntered out of the kitchen, leaving Jennie to follow after her. She was definitely curious about what was bothering Jisoo and wanted to help her, because she knew that she had been the one to cause the disturbance in her mood. Unfortunately, the older woman didn't want to discuss it at the moment and Jennie knew that she needed time. Jisoo would only close up if she pushed, and neither one wanted that.

Jisoo hadn't said anything when the blonde arrived into the dining room, for she had assumed her place at the table and began to take dainty bites from her sandwich. Her eyes every so often traveled to Jennie, who was studying her with gloomy eyes.

"What?" She finally mumbled after swallowing her fourth bite.

Jennie blinked and looked away, flushing now that Jisoo had called her out on staring. "Nothing."

"Jennie," the brunette whispered upon a sigh, setting her sandwich down to look at Jennie, dark eyes sternly staring at the blonde's face.

"You're quiet and it's bothering me. I know that there's something wrong, but I also know better than to push you." Jennie muttered, playing with the half-eaten sandwich that she had held in her hands.

"I don't want to discuss what is on my mind." Jisoo's eyes dropped to her plate before she hesitantly reached across the table to set her hand on top of Jennie's. When mud met with forest, Jennie melted, Jisoo's hand relaxing against the pale hand. "But I don't want to be... cold towards you. It must just be my hormones."

"Yeah, it could always be that." Jennie mumbled, flipping her hand over to lace their fingers together. She could already feel her worries dripping away and a sudden peace take over her body. Jisoo always seemed to be able to make Jennie feel absolutely calm in the most stressful of times with just one touch.

There was a tentative smile soon on Jisoo's face, twitching as if it were struggling to stay up. But it was enough to have the blonde smiling back, her heart fluttering like a swarm of butterflies in her chest.

How could Jisoo not be the one that she wanted in her life forevermore?

It might have been juvenile to think of such a thing right now, this early in their relationship, but it was moments like this, and smiles like that, that had always seemed to make up Jennie's mind. It made her feel like no one else mattered. She couldn't imagine herself with someone other than Jisoo, and it was crazy. It was so crazy, yet if felt so right. She wondered if Jisoo felt the same.

"How could I ever be angry with you?" Jisoo asked, though so quietly Jennie thought it was meant to be to herself.

"I can ask myself the same question." Jennie grinned, giving the brunette's hand a tender squeeze. "You make amazing sandwiches." She took a large bite out of her sandwich, a large smug look on her face as she chewed and stared at her lover, who had stared at her with wide eyes.

"You like me for my sandwiches?"

"Amazing sandwiches." Jennie nodded, taking another bite. "What the hell do you put on these things to make them so good?"

"Smoked ham." Jisoo shook her head and used her free hand to take her own sandwich. She looked rather annoyed and Jennie would be concerned if not for the twitch of her lips as the corners gave the faintest showing of a smile. "And mayo. A little bit of spicy mustard. And we must not forget the provolone cheese."

"It's fucking delicious." The blonde popped the last bite into her mouth. "And with the soggy bread soaked in pickle juice- Marvelous!"

"Ah, well, that was unintended."

"Good kick to it."

"The kick would be the spicy mustard, as I had mentioned." The smile on Jisoo's face no longer remained hidden as it brightened her entire face. "And my special ingredient."

"What?"

"I cannot tell. It is a secret."

Jennie lifted her gaze to the brunette who wore a devious smirk and a secret that the blonde wanted to pry for. "Tell me! What is it?"

"Oh, but I cannot." Jisoo shrugged simply and picked her pickle up to take a bite, the sound of the crunch echoed in the desolate air.

"Why not?"

Jisoo pouted, giving the blonde that look that she knew not to continue with questions or else things were about to get crazy. Jennie sighed in defeat and sat back against her chair, chewing on the pickle as she watched the brunette do the same.

"Do you know how perverted that looks?" Jennie couldn't help but to comment when Jisoo had sucked on hers. She stopped and looked up, pickle still in mouth and cheeks turning rosy.

That pickle was out of Jisoo's mouth quicker than Jennie could say the word herself.

"You're perverted, Jennie." She mumbled, setting the food on her plate. "And now you've just ruined pickles for me."

"I'm sorry." Jennie smirked, taking a bite off hers.

"I do not do..."

"I know," the blonde chuckled and gave her lover's hand a squeeze. "I was just playing with you. But, seriously, though..."

"I don't do dicks."

"But you do dildos." And that had Jisoo's cheeks flaring a florid pink, the heat creeping up her neck like day to night.

"Only when you're on the other end." The brunette growled, and it took a moment before the blonde noticed that her eyes had darkened incredibly. The blush on her cheeks had faded quickly.

"So I have noticed." Jennie smirked.

"Unfortunately, we cannot enjoy that activity today, or else you would be upstairs, strapped to my bed at this moment." Jisoo sat back in her chair, her grip on the blonde's hand had loosened. "Which reminds me... I will be right back." She pushed her chair from the table and stood, releasing Jennie's hand altogether.

"I'll clean up." The blonde volunteered, doing the same as she gathered the plates. "That way you don't have to."

"Why are you suddenly being so nice?"

"Hey, I always am." Jennie stacked the plates on one another, Jisoo's half-eaten pickle on top.

"I was only joking." Jisoo leaned forward, pressed a kiss to her blonde girlfriend's cheek, and turned to leave the room.

Jennie smiled absently as she made her way back to the kitchen, dirty dishes in tow. She dumped them into the sink, the brunette's pickle in her mouth as she filled one side up with hot, soapy water. The dishes from last night still remained.

She figured she would do the good deed and help Jisoo out, since she had contributed to the mess after all. So as she waited for the brunette to return, she did just that, finishing up when Jisoo had come back with a surprised remark.

"You did my dishes."

"Indeed," the blonde smiled, turning around from drying her hands on a dish towel. "I'll probably be heading out soon, if you don't mind."

"No." Jisoo's voice was quiet, the faintest of frowns on her face that told Jennie otherwise.

"I'll message and call you all I can." Jennie promised, closing the distance between the two. She wrapped her arms lithely around her lover's waist and smiled when Jisoo had done the same, returning the embrace.

"I don't want to be bothersome." She smiled, laying her forehead against the blonde's. "After all, you will be spending time with your friends."

"You're more important to me." Jennie found herself saying, and it was the truth. She loved her friends, but she loved Jisoo more, and that was absolutely insane.

"Surely not..." Jisoo blushed, her eyes lowering to the blonde's lips. "There is no possible way-"

"But there is." Jennie quickly interrupted, pecking the brunette's lip. She smiled when the older woman hummed and pressed herself closer. "I will make sure to talk with you whenever I can."

"I would surely hope so, my love." The brunette's breath was hot against Jennie's lips and with each heartbeat that had passed, it only quickened. The blonde exhaled shakily just as Jisoo had decided to move forward and kissed her, soft and tentative.

It hadn't taken long for Jennie to return the kiss, her grip around the older woman had tightened as brought her closer, the kiss deepening into something sweet and passionate. Jisoo mewled against the blonde's lips as Jennie couldn't help the groan that rumbled in her throat.

She could feel fingers sneaking up her back and the base of her neck to soon twist in her blonde curls as the cause of those shivers up her spine had parted her lips to run that sweet tongue of hers across Jennie's mouth before pushing through into the tangy abyss.

Jennie hummed and pulled Jisoo closer if it were possible, her tongue fawning over the other with soft strokes. The older woman growled, tugging Jennie's hair to pull her head away, her breath short and hot as it puffed against the blonde's wet mouth.

"You have to go," she whispered breathlessly, untangling herself from the teenager's arms. "If we continue any further you will never leave."

"But I don't want to go..." Jennie stood in the middle of the kitchen as the brunette backed away, her arms at her sides and her back hunched as she watched Jisoo through sad, emerald eyes.

"Do not make yourself regret your decision." Jisoo warned, her head gesturing towards the door.

Jennie huffed out a breath of air before marching passed the teacher, sticking her tongue out childishly as she left the kitchen. She could hear Jisoo cluck behind her, muttering "child" under her breath.

The blonde made haste to get upstairs and change, packing her things up once again. She didn't want to leave right now, but Jisoo was right because if she didn't, she would never get out of here. Though, it was probably the kissing bit that she had been talking about, but it was the truth nonetheless.

It didn't take long before Jennie was back downstairs where Jisoo was waiting for her in the foyer, a sad smile on her face. The teenager stopped and readjusted her messenger bag with a crooked smile.

"I will see you... soon." The blonde had been the first to speak, slowly making her way over to her brunette lover.

Jisoo only nodded, her arms extending to wrap around the blonde as soon as she had come close enough. "When is soon?"

"I want to come over around Christmas, but if I can help it, I will come by sooner than that." Jennie gave her a squeeze before pulling away.

"Don't come over on Christmas." Jisoo warned, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear. "Remember that my mother is coming over."

"Oh, yes, how could I forget?" Jennie shook her head slowly.

"No doubt she's here to tell me what... Sookhee had told me yesterday." The brunette cringed as she spoke her sister's name.

"Good luck with your mother and whatever kind of fucked up shit is going on."

"Yes, thank you." Jisoo wrinkled her nose with disgust, her eyes darkening with the memories of the day before. "I will let you know when she does arrive and when she leaves so you know not to come over during that time."

"I'll keep my eyes peeled." Jennie nodded, taking a step forward to give Jisoo one last kiss. They pulled away with content sighs and smiles on their faces despite the displeasing subject.

"Goodbye. Be safe and have fun." Jisoo took her lover's hand to give it a squeeze as the two of them headed towards the front door. She opened it and Jennie stepped onto the porch, their hands still connected.

"You be safe and good luck." Jennie nodded towards her, a concerned expression on her face. She hoped that nothing bad were to happen when Minhyeon visited.

"I will be. Don't you worry about me." The English teacher gave Jennie's hand another squeeze before she released it and grabbed the door. "Have fun, okay?"

"I'll try." Jennie pulled her phone from her jacket pocket and waved it in the air as she stepped off the porch. "And I'll message you later, okay?"

"Alright." Jisoo called after her as the blonde shoved the device in her pocket and continued on down the path.

When Jennie glanced back, she saw Jisoo still standing in the doorway, a watery smile on her lips. The blonde gave her a smile before turning back around to open the gate. She hoped that Jisoo would be able to hold it together for her mother's visit. If her half-sister from yesterday had upset her as much as she had with word of Minhyeon, who only knows what the woman herself would do. Jennie looked back one last time and she swore Jisoo had tears in her eyes. When the blonde tried to get a better look, the brunette was already backing away and the white door soon replaced her figure.

------

So... The crazy old bitch will be making her appearance soon... Are you ready?

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

94.2K 2.7K 26
Jennie is the most popular girl in school. Everyone thinks she has a perfect life, but she doesn't have. At a very young age, her mother died, and sh...
3.3M 86.6K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
194K 5.1K 29
Jisoo and Jennie have been friends since first grade. Two years into high school they are suddenly a lot more curious about love, sex and each other...
78.2K 2.2K 18
There's a new student in your class and your best friend Lisa seems to know who the newbie is. You try to get to know her...but turns out she's hella...