Cold

Alrighty folks! Update for y'all since i couldn't sleep at all while our dear author is in the dreamland already. Its my first day of work tonight (graveyard shift) and I've been awake since 6am. Wish me luck!
topsoo7 at your service

I dont care if we fight as long as we get to kiss and make up.

**********

This is so extremely boring. Why can't he find something for us to do? I'd really rather be scrubbing floors rather than sit here, twiddling my thumbs as those assholes watch me. Okay, well, maybe scrubbing the floors would be a bit too much- but at least something was better than nothing.

Jennie growled her thoughts, echoing those words inside her head along with several profanities. It had been absolutely boring sitting in the same spot she was the previous day with absolutely nothing to do. Mr. Ki had said that they should catch up on homework as they wait out their insubordination, but naturally, Jennie didn't have any. She usually sped through any class work inside of class so she wouldn't have to bother taking any of it home. The other option was a book to read and, sure, that would have been no problem at all if the blonde hadn't finished the last pages in the first five minutes after her arrival.

Which had also reminded her, she needed to return the three books that she had borrowed from Ms. Kim and replace them with the next three books in the series. To say the least, Jennie had been thoroughly entranced in those vampire romance novels and she just could not get enough of them. It was rather hard to put the damned thing down upon picking it up.

She sighed and slumped down in her seat, her hands poking around in her kangaroo pocket for really no reason at all. Her fingers grazed over the sleek surface of her cell phone, then soon passed over the plastic of her mechanical pencil and ended up fumbling with a piece of paper.

Paper?

Jennie blinked and pulled that paper out of her pocket. It was a slightly crumpled up pass paper. She merely shrugged it off, believing that it was an old pass that a teacher never took, but upon further inspection, she had noticed that there was something written on it- and not the usual excuse words. It was a number.

Jisoo's number.

And Jennie's phone was in her pocket.

And she was currently bored.

Careful not to let anyone see, she quickly slipped the phone from her pocket and hid it slightly underneath the table.

The blonde woke her phone and went straight to the contacts menu to enter Jisoo's number into her phone, then selected the new message button.

Hey, this is Jennie. I hope I'm not bothering you.

Jennie quickly pressed send and stuffed her phone back into her pocket. As she waited for her phone to vibrate in response, she leaned back against the plastic chair once again and sighed. It was still rather boring sitting here, doing nothing. But at least she had something to look forward to now, as she waited for a response from her teacher.

She let her mind wander at the thought of the brunette woman and Boston. Jennie had tried not to think about it all day, but whenever she wasn't occupied with work, her mind immediately went to that date they were supposed to have. And then her brain began to panic over the thought. Like, how was she going to come up with an adequate excuse to go to Boston when it was with her teacher- or so Minjee would think- since, in reality, Ms. Kim was her girlfriend. Or something like that.

There were many possibilities- most involved using one of her friends- for an excuse. Lisa would be working at the diner, or else Jennie would have picked the brunette waitress. That would be a more excusable reason, seeing as to how she had her own car. But Minjee frequented the diner often and usually had dates with David there, especially when Jennie was staying the night with a friend. So, that meant Lisa was not going to be a liable cover for this weekend.