The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

De BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... Mai multe

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
10: Stay
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

60: Decision

1.1K 39 13
De BlueChipMochi

    I pushed the trolley and looked around to search the ingredients listed on my phone. Jaehun, Hoshi and I went to groccerry shopping since we just realized the food stocks almost finished. Despite that, my uncle had to go back to his office to settle his work, and he would come back to take us later on.

"Are you sure these are enough?"

Hoshi lifted the packets of fries to me before he placed them on the cart, and I nodded.

"Uncle Jaehun still keeps on contacting the food and coffee supplier, we just adding some extra, and he said half of these, is for food in our house." I explained.

Hoshi pushed me lightly before taking over continued to push the trolley. I trailed beside him while checking the list again.

"What are you doing with Wonwoo on the other night?"

Hoshi's question caught me off guard, I looked at him with a bored expression.

"You still at it? I've told you. I went to buy ice cream and coincidently meet him. Is that a problem Hoshi?"

"Not really," He shook his head. " Just wondering if I should trust your word."

I cocked a brow, and stopped searching on the shelves as I was feeling confused at why he suddenly being so overprotective.

"What, am I a child now?"

"It's not the case, I just don't want something similar happen again. I won't sit back if someone breaks you heart again. Remember that." He said in serious tone, giving me a sideways glance.

"I think I have warned you before, not to mention about that again." I remarked as I crossed my arms.

"Oh, did you? When? What time?!" Hoshi gasped, obviously faking it. I gave him a stare.

"I witnessed how you got admitted into the hospital because of your anxiety. And I'm also aware that your past still affect you. So, it isn't wrong for me, as your one and only cousin, to care about you. Don't you think?"

Hoshi spoke calmly, his slit eyes shone with playfulness yet sincere. That's when I looked away in defeat.

Then, I tilted my head to the side, "But talking about this... perhaps, did someone come to visit me again at the hospital? After that day?" I asked curiously.

I frowned at the thought of it because my curiosity was slowly killing me. I wanted to find the missing puzzle in my memory because that dream seemed so vivid.

"I don't think so, no one come to visit until you discharged. Because our uncle had restricted anyone from coming. Why Haeun-ah?" Hoshi replied, pursing his lips.

He had found the specific instant tteokbokki he loved, and we strolled again to the snacks section.

"Ah- no. Maybe because of the drugs, my memory seems so fuzzy. I'm just confused with dream and reality." I shook my head a few times and exhaled a sharp breath, trying to forget the ridiculous dream.

Hoshi laughed when he witnessed me, " I think a box of ice cream can clear your mind, what flavor should we get?" He raised his brows, looking inside the big refrigerator.

With no time, a smile crept onto my lips, I quickly scooted beside him and took a box of Ben & Jerry's chocolate fudge brownie.

"What else do we need?" He asked, peeking to the screen of my phone and just like Hoshi said, I immediately shrugged the topic away.

"Well, we already have food for house, and.."I paused, eyeing the list carefully.

"Oh. Chilli. Chilli sauce!" I looked up at Hoshi as he rummaged through the items on the cart.

"I'll get them. I think 2 bottles are enough, right?" He said and I nodded.

"Wait me at the outside. I'll go straight to the paying counter. Can you inform uncle that we are done?" He informed and I obligued.

Exiting the huge mart, someone clamped a hand on my shouder which caused me to flinch in surprise. A cussed almost roll on my tongue but I held in it when I turned around only to find Nari ahjumma, Mingyu's house maid.

She smiled down at me, " Oh, did I surprise you, Haeun-ssi ? I'm sorry."

"Ah, no it's okay. Anyeonghaseyo, nice to meet you again." I was in utter surprise to see her and when she actually remembered me, it was quite shocking for me.

"Do you come here alone?" Nari ahjumma looked around to search for any sight of my accompany coming to this mart, but there was none. I shook my head.

"I come with my cousin. He's still paying inside." I replied and she nodded, "That's a lot of grocerries, let me help you send it to your car." I was about to take the big plastic bag from her grip but she quickly stopped me.

"No no, I can manage this."

"It's okay, ahjumma. I just wanna help.." I insisted as my reply was immediate.

She smiled warmly at me showing that she gave in. Without waiting, I helped Nari ahjumma to lift two bags of the grocerries.

"Aigoo, such a nice kid. This way, Director Kim's driver has been waiting for me at the parking lot." She told and I followed behind her. The driver opened the Audi's trunk as soon as he saw us coming.

"Thank you, Haeun-ssi." Nari ahjumma asked after we finished putting in all the things into the car.

I just shook my head, saying it was fine.

"By the way, do you always buy that much for Mingyu's house? Even it's just Mingyu and Director Kim live in that big house." I pointed out nonethelessly as it had been in my mind since I saw the amount of plastic bags of household.

"It much lesser, but I'm going to visit Mingyu today. This food is for him and his teammates, Director Kim personally asked me to prepare healthy food for them."

At a moment, I was bewildered with the information. It was strange to hear Director Kim suddenly so cooncerned about his son. Or is it because his favourite student, Jeon Wonwoo?

"Oh, I don't know Director Kim is so considerate.." I mumbled out.

"Director Kim always care about Mingyu, but he just don't show it in the right way."

Nari ahjumma chuckled as if there's more meaning behind the laugh. Maybe because of my expression shown, she explained more.

"If you want to know, Director Kim had never like the idea of Mingyu's friend come to visit his house. Because , you know, people barely knows that Mingyu is his son. But, it's different when you came last time. Director Kim just nodded and smiled meaningfully at me as I told him about it."

Instinctively, my eyes blinked. I was palpable with the information. I couldn't understand his intention.

Slowly, it got into me. Maybe that's why he closed my case with Somin and didn't give me any disciplinary action, because he actually care about Mingyu. Director Kim really acted as Mingyu's father that day.

This time I couldn't help myself but let out a scoff under my breath, "Tch. Unbelievable jerk."

"Ahjumma, we have to go now, " The driver informed after he closed the trunk.

"Ah, see you again Haeun-ssi." She bid a goodbye and went inside the car.

I watched they drived out from the mart area and stepped into the mart to search for Hoshi. But, before I could do that my phone rung.

"Oh, speak of the devil, Mingyu's calling." I mumbled and answered the call.

"Haeun-ah, our bet is still on right?"

The sweet voice of him instantly sent a smile lighting up on my face.

"Anyeong Gyu-ya." I drawled out teasingly as I ignored his question. I stepped out again from the mart, and took a seat at nearby starbucks cafe.

"Yah~ I won the semi-final round! You will come to see my final race right. You've promised though!"

I bursted into laughter at Mingyu's usual impatience. But I felt a tingling sensation in my heart when his team succeed to go to final. I felt so proud of him ,well it was not only Mingyu, but also Minghao and Wonwoo. I knew how hard they had trained.

"Congratulation boyfriend," I whispered and simply smile.

"Haeun, I missed you." Mingyu whispered back, confessing out his longing.

It was cute hear him whinning out. And I knew he wouldn't show this side of him to just anyone.

"It's going to over soon. Just do your best until the end. Stop whining and grow up!" I scolded which received a chuckle from him.

"You will grant you promise, right?" Mingyu asked a little more soft and thats when I was momentarily hesitant before I let out a breath.

"Yes, of course. Uncle and Hoshi are coming too."

"Yah, Mingyu-ya. Coach Jin is searching for us."

A deep voice intruded our phone call, and I dropped my smile as I could recognize who it was. Guilt, fear and everything related started to gather in me and my heart felt heavy to face them soon. As rude and cold as I was, betraying would be the last thing I ever do.

It wasn't my fault. I didn't do anything,..right?

No, it's your fault Haeun. Because you didn't do anything when he kissed you.

"Sure, hyung. You can go first."

"Don't be late. Minghao and Dongmin already made their way there." For th first time , I heard Wonwoo sounded so strict.

"Haeun-ah, I gotta go now. See you in few days." He whispered.

I did not say anything and ended the call. There was an abrupt silence in me as I felt a hollow feeling deep inside me when I remembered what Seungkwan had said to me.

"Yah, if Mingyu hyung know about it, you'll be in trouble. Does he know?"

"And the fact he'd never take interest to any girl but you, that's already clearly explain Wonwoo's feeling towards you."

Those words leave me in wonder. I pressed my lips into a thin line and ignored the curiosity because I didn't want to go through another painful flashbacks.

I never mentioned this but, Wonwoo, that name, it always triggered the memories in the back of my head to resurface. I couldn't help myself. But sometimes I saw him in Wonwoo.

As I spent more time with Wonwoo, it somehow felt just right to think Wonwoo as him.

And I would feel bad thinking about it.

--------------------------------------

AUTHOR POV:

"Going home?,"

You flinched on your spot and quickly defended yourself with a fist when someone blocked you on the pathway. The guy was wearing a cap, hiding his facial features.

"It's just me, Haeun. Don't be scared." The guy quickly put out his palms towards you. He pulled up his cap, giving you his wide goofy smile.

Your scowl deepened but at the same time sighed in relieved almost instantly.

"Yah Jeonghan, don't do that. You'll be in trouble." You frowned and walked pass him. He giggled blithely.

Jeonghan quickly caught up with you and you two walked back home together as both of you just ended our evening shift at the cafe.

"It won't be me, but you, Haeun. You were so out of yourself with those furrowed eyebrows, and I bet you didn't know that I saved you from crashing onto a cycler just now, do you?" He raised his eyebrows as you were shocked and stopped from walking.

"I did that?! No way! Why?!" You yelled dramatically, looking at Jeonghan in disbelief as it could be part of his lies to trick you.

"Exactly, why? What's inside your head until you don't realize your surrounding?" He questioned curiously and your expression dropped.

"Ah, I always like this, Jeonghan. Oh- and I was thinking whether I should buy gift for Mingyu, Wonwoo and Minghao, since they made to final in that competition." You faked a chuckle to make it sounded real before continued to walk again.

In no time, your expression changed back to a stoic one, and you crossed your arms.

"Liar."

"It's the truth."

Slowly, you looked up to see Jeonghan and he just nodded while grinning widely. It made you left in wonder.

He then stiffled a laugh, "Haeun, I don't know why you have to buy another gift when you've bought the gifts already, but yesterday your uncle said, that you've bought clothes for them."

You stopped at your track and slightly gaped at him, which he finally burst laughing.

Shit, I'm exposed. When did I became so bad at lying? I used to good at it. Or is it because I am dealing with Yoon Jeonghan?

"Well, fuck up." You groaned.

"I understand, Haeun-ssi," Jeonghan patted your shoulder in teasing way.

"What do you understand?" You frowned again.

"You are thinking about how to escape from the big event tomorrow , aren't you?"

You froze on your spot again. This time you rolled your eyes when he almost guessed it right about what have been in your head.

"What are you? A shaman? It's so annoying that I look so transparent to you, Jeonghan." You huffed.

"Aww don't say that. I'm offended." He joked and both of you naturally continued walking to the direction of a bus stop.

"But, why though? You shouldn't feel like that if you don't do anything wrong." Jeonghan inquired, as both of you sat on the empty bench at the bus stop.

You pushed your hair back in irritation. Jeonghan's question kept lingering in your head since then , but you couldn't find the answer. You also didn't know why should you felt truly bothered and confused.

"Because you have something with Wonwoo? Yahh I thought you are not the type of playing man's heart-"

"Now, don't tell me Kwon Hoshi told you that." You cut his word off and Jeonghan shrugged. You sighed and closed your eyes as you took his action as a yes.

"Hoshi just made it up. I was just hanging out with Wonwoo, because I've promised to do so, not-thing much... I hung out everyone though, not only him."

"Really? Well, I do have a pretty face but I can't deny that Wonwoo is quite handsome too." Jeonghan told you.

Wait. He had seen his whole face before?

You slowly dropped your eyes. You felt a strange sensation creeping into your heart, it was almost threathening that subconsciously you balled your fists to supress the intense feelings.

There was an silence as you saw Jeonghan gave you a calculated look. He turned away, but then his lips slowly spread onto a meaningful smile. He shoved his hands in his pocket. Sometimes he hated himself for being quick-witted person.

Flashback~

Haeun got up from her seat to walk to the washroom and washed her hand.

At the corner of Wonwoo's eyes, he felt someone was watching intensely at him. Feeling uncomfortable, he turned to that person. It was Jeonghan. As soon as their eyes met, Jeonghan narrowed his eyes at Wonwoo while Wonwoo raised a brow at him in question.

Jeonghan waited for the timing for Wonwoo to go to the washroom, and Wonwoo did after a while of waiting. By the time Wonwoo walked passed the kitchen, Jeonghan quickly dragged Wonwoo inside the kitchen and stood beside Wonwoo with his hands crossed over his chest. It made Wonwoo flinched and confused at him.

When confirming there were only them in the room, Jeonghan took his chance to lean closer at Wonwoo, due to which Wonwoo to distance himself from Jeonghan.

"Do you have feelings with Haeun, right?" Jeonghan suddenly whispered that made Wonwoo off guard. He quickly looked at him with widened eyes.

End~

"I know he likes you." Jeonghan simply told you and tilted his head, smirking.

Your brows furrowed when you heard him. You gaped again, at where the hell he knew about it, but knowing that you would make it obvious, you pretended that nothing had affected you.

"What do you mean by that?" You asked and looked on your feet.

Jeonghan laughed out in amusement at your failed attempt of nonchalant.

"Seeing your reaction like this, Wonwoo must have confessed to you. And that's what concerned you right now, am I right?"

"Tch, don't be silly, Jeonghan. I don't have to think about it. Everyone might called me badass girl, but cheating isn't my cup of tea."

"Of course, I trust that you're not someone like that."

"Then?" You turned to him.

Jeonghan hummed, trying to out his thoughts into right words.

"Maybe there's something that you afraid of losing? I might not be true, but you're concerning about the choice you would make. So in this case of having a new hope to live, a mistake is one thing you want to avoid. Because you scared that one wrong step you choose, will hurt everyone and yourself."

He told you those words sincerely from his heart and looked at you earnestly.

For a brief moment, you were astonished to hear the answer from Jeonghan, as if he just spoke your mind. From a blank expression, now your face turned serious.

There was nothing wrong with what he had said. After what happened in the hospital on that day, the fact that the boys still see your worth as friends make you hold on tightly with them. And it hard to let go.

The brake sound of a bus pulling over on to the bus stop snapped you out from your thoughts. You saw Jeonghan stood up and walked over to the bus.

With a warm smile on his face, he turned around and looked at you for one last time before he got into the bus.

"Don't think too much, Haeun-ah. Sometimes the wrong choice will bring you to the right place."

---------------------------

You could only focus on Jeonghan's remark on your way home. His words never failed to convince you, and you would thankful for.

Your steps came into halt a few metres from your house's gate when your eyes caught on someone's lean figure. Without realizing, a smile slipped on your tight expression. You never knew you would miss him.

"Oh, Minghao! What are you doing here?" You asked, before running to him. He looked up and removed his hand from his pocket only to wave at you cheerfully.

"Anyeong, little sister !"

You raised a brow, "What, don't tell me you discreetly went out from the dorm."

Minghao pursed his lips in teasing way, acting innocent as he shrugged his shoulder. Then he planted a long stare at you, and just like that, a moment of consideration crept in between you and Minghao.

"Do you want to visit Dokyeom's work place with me?" Minghao glanced at his watch and sent a kind smile towards you.

You blinked your eyes twice as you have many questions to ask him, but yet you agreed anyway.

Once Dokyeom placed the triangle kimbabs on the table, he joined to sit with you and Minghao. It was midnight, so the convenience store was pretty empty.

As though Minghao brought you there, its been silence and serene since you reached the convenience store.

Minghao had his annoyed expression plastered on his face and his eyes fixed at the green cup drink on the table. You were sitting infront of him and Dokyeom next to him.

You raised your brows while looking at Dokyeom who was mouthing 'Yah say something!' towards you.

You gave him a blank look as Minghao literally sat beside him and he obviously could hear that. But eventually you joined his fool anyway. You mouthed the word back to him, 'what should I say pabo-ya'

"Just stop it both of you. I can obviously saw you guys doing that." Minghao suddenly spoke without looking at neither you nor Dokyeom.

Dokyeom's eyes widened, rubbing his nape guiltily. And he scoffed at you as if you were the one who make it obvious. You narrowed your eyes at him and focused back on Minghao.

"Yah it's okay. You shouldn't cry over that girl." You said with an assuring tone before unwrapped the triangle kimbap.

"Haeun's right Minghao-ya. Cheer up and eat as much as you want. It's on me today." Dokyeom patted his shoulder. He used his high note voice as he tried his best to lift his bestfriend's mood up again.

"It's your fault bastard! I shouldn't listen to your advice to confess my feelings on that girl!" Minghao grabbed Dokyeom by his collar which made you shocked at his outburst.

It was rare to hear the cursing words out from that soft man. You looked at Dokyeom and he had his jaws dropped in utter surprise.

"I truly like her after I had moved on from Haeun and I thought she likes me because she treated me so well. Such a fake hope!" Minghao sighed as he held his head in disappointment.

You knew from his voice that he really in despair and embarrased. Seeing him like that, it somehow pained you because he always had that cute gentleman character that would never had a gut to step on an ant. You were certained that Minghao have a soft heart.

"Mianhae, Minghao-ya. I thought it would turn well because I know how amazing my bro here," Dokyeom nudged Minghao and slightly smirked at you, his expression changed into a teasing one.

"Aish, do you want me to talk to her and persuade that girl. How dare she breaks my friend to be like this? " Dokyeom added dramatically when there was no response from Minghao.

"Do you need my help, Dokyeom-ah? I'm all in!" You said confidently.

"Oh it'll be great! Let's go!" Dokyeom stood up abruptly, a screeching sound echoed in the silence night. His hand clenched into fist with determination on his face.

You slapped his hand causing him to flinch.

"What are you doing? This little brat... Sit down." You commanded, while Dokyeom just scratch his neck, before slurped in his drinks.

Finally, Minghao snorted. "You guys made me looks like a girl and a total loser."

"Oh, aren't you?" You jested and he immediately snapped his eyes towards you.

Minghao crossed his arms, with a 'i had enough with your joke' expression. Dokyeom stifled his laugh, giving you a thumb up silently.

"No need to be so dramatic just to make me feel better. No, that's my intention to meet you at the first place. Ah, it's alright, I can forget about this matter slowly." Minghao let out a small smile.

"What actually she said to you?" Dokyeom asked, with a concern face. He slurped his drink again and looked at Minghao anticipatedly and so did you.

The brokenhearted boy took his time and breathed as it was hard for him to talk about it.

"She said that I only a friend to her, nothing more. That girl already likes someone else in her academy." He explained. " Ah, why am I so stupid for not knowing this?"

You let out a warm smile while hearing him ranted with his cute accent. You took a slurp of your cola before crossed your legs and leaned back at the chair, looking at Minghao.

"Don't get so stress by that." You started causing the boys turned their head at you.

You were one that didn't care to spend your time listening to people and like to give a piece of kind words that would least give them an assurance that everything will be okay. It was not because you were good at it. It was just because you hoped that you could say that to yourself.

"She's the one who should be bawled her eyes out for rejecting you, Minghao. Look, you're one of the golden card in our school and become hot topic among the students and teachers. Being rejected has never been easy... it just a nightmare we always want to avoid. It's fine, I promise you that a better result will come." You said earnfully as you let out a little smile towards the broken hearted boy.

There was a moment of silence as he registered your encouraging words into his brain. Dokyeom's gaze turned soft on you as he internally in awe, totally couldn't imagine that you able to say something healing as such.

A curved slowly formed on Minghao lips, "Thank you, Haeun. I know it's only you who can make me feel heartwarming like this."

He reached out his hand to pat your head and this time you let him.

"Yeah man! That frog smile that we want! Come on, enjoy your food! Should we eat cup ramyun too?"

Dokyeom exclaimed bringing his drink up for a cheer. Instantly, you and Minghao did the same and clunk the drinks together.

"Yeah!"

By the time Dokyeom went inside the store to serve the customer, Minghao brought up the topic about his competition tomorrow.

"You guys better win it, or else I would ask for refund of my presents for you guys." You menaced.

"Ah really? You've prepared presents for us? What is it ? Can I know?"

"Andwae. It's not a present already if tell you now." You shook your head profusely. Minghao simply nodded.

The night went so fast as three of you really had fun talking, chatting and it was your time to go to go home since Minghao also had to go back to the training centre.

"I know how much you hated place like that, but how can we do our best if our special cheer isn't there?" Minghao winked at you with a meaningful smile slowly formed on his lips.

"You have special place in our heart, Haeun. So please come and cheer for us, alright?" He added with a grin before messing up your hair.

You looked quite surprised when he declared it. Subconsciously, a flashback of the time you spent with your new family, acrossed your mind like a video tape. Believe or not, you still couldn't absorbed the situation that they still decided to come back to you, when you once pushed them away.

Thank you for giving me a chance to experience a new beautiful moments in life.

With a faint smile spread across your face, you looked at Minghao and Dokyeom before whispered in the silence night.

"I will. Sometimes it's the smallest decision that can change my life forever."

A/N : Author-nim right here!
Hello guys! Like always, how do you think on this chapter?

What do you think will change when Haeun made her decision?
What will happen on the big event later?
What do you think about Director Kim now?

No matter what, hold on tight my dear readers. Because we are about to reach the end of the story.

Stream Home;Run ! 💜
Bts dropped BE concept photo and I'm so excited!

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

93.4K 4.3K 38
In which Jeon Wonwoo and I sort of got married... in a parallel world, yes! Between the time when I had to work extra harder than how I expected to f...
122K 3.9K 47
"did you really think that i want to be like this?" "you could have told me earlier. i don't want to lose you" "it's already late. just go" highest r...
85.7K 1.9K 34
Vexi left Berk when she was 5 because of the dragons. Her parents hated to kill dragons so they left. Victoria is her real name, she had to leave Ber...
49.2K 1.8K 17
𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄. | 동경. - 최승철 세븐틴 - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL. no one says goodbye unless they want to see you again. start: 05 • 07 • 19 end: 08 • 17 • 19 [ 31...