All Of Me Is Yours (vkook)

By btstrashaye

[reconstructing] To everyone who'd prefer a better reading experience please read the redo chapters they wil... More

Intro and 1: A little bit of hope
2: Who are you?
3: Eyes locked
4: A tear
5: Shock and horror
6: Fate
7: A hidden weakness
8: I've got you
9: I'll always be here for you
10: Better
11: Home
12: Comfortable
13: Loner
14: A bold move
15: Make it clear
16: Uncertainties
17: Mates (M)
18: A mess
19: Test him
20: Fooled
*Notice*
22: Trigger
23: Fight
24: Suspicions
25: To go or not to go
26: Weakness
27: Starting the plan
28: A familiar figure
29: Outsmart Them pt1
30: Outsmart them pt 2
31: Fix the past
32: The ultimate duo
33: A memorable wedding
34: Happiness (final chapter)
💖 Epilogue 💖
Note :)
Key Ideas and Explanations
(redo) 1~ A little hope
(redo) 2~ Who are you
(redo) 3~ Eyes locked
(redo) 4~ A tear
(redo) 5~ Shock and horror
(redo) 6~ Fate
(redo) 7~ Hidden weakness
(redo) 8~ I've got you
(redo) 9~ I'll always be here for you
(redo) 10~ Better
(redo) 11~ Home
(redo) 12~ Comfortable
(redo) 13 ~ Loner
(redo) 14 ~ Bold Move
(redo) 15 ~ Mates (M)
(redo) 16 ~ Ultimate Omega
(redo) 17: All better

21: Just love me (M)

17.5K 645 104
By btstrashaye

"You already what!"

"You know I'm kinda glad you did this I was so desperate to come back home to you! That's why I'm not too mad though I truly was worried until I got here and realised."
Taehyung couldn't hide his blush.

Jungkook smiled and wrapped his arms around Taehyung's soft fragile figure, soaking in all the warmth that he'd missed for the past few days, and the sweet scent of his mate was driving him crazy. To Taehyung too the powerful scent of his mate made him want to melt in his arms.
Jungkook loosened his grip around Taehyung and moved back ever so slightly so their noses were just about touching.
No words were said, this presence they'd both been thirsty for was enough. They continued to remain lost in one another's eyes...

It came as surges of heat all over his body, Taehyung shivered and hung his head low.
He had no idea what was happening, his entire body began aching.

Jungkook was taken aback.
He noticed how Taehyung suddenly began burning up, but more so how his scent became so strong to the point it felt toxic.
He suddenly let go of the omega and took a few steps back trying to get back to his senses.
His head was pounding and he could tell that Taehyung was in a much worse state but he didn't know what was going on to be able to help.

"T-Tae, what's happening?"

Taehyung was shivering, propped up against the wall for support but even that wasn't enough, he eventually began sinking to the ground with weakness. This was the first time anything like this was happening, it all felt like he was terribly ill, however something was off. His instincts.
He was unconsciously craving his alpha's touch, wanting to submit be claimed.

It wasn't that they couldn't feel their strong attraction to one another, they were just afraid to become enslaved by their instincts and lose all their abilities to better judgement.

"I'm sure mother will know something I'll be right back," his voice shook slightly from concern, he couldn't bear to see Taehyung in this much pain.

"N-no, I need you, n-now!"
Taehyung himself was surprised at what he was implying but in all honesty he'd love it. The heat surges kept getting stronger and still feeling weary he got himself up rushing over towards Jungkook, and using all the strength he could in his state he dragged the other onto their bed. Without hesitation he left sloppy kisses all over Jungkook's sharp jawline and over to his lips. They both felt the beating of their hearts pound harder by each passing second. It took a little while but soon Jungkook couldn't contain his alpha's excitement, he suddenly switched positions so Taehyung was under him, the omega panting and impatiently urging him to hurry. The alpha captured the omega's plump lips and they locked continuously, his hand behind the others head, and Taehyung began to unbutton Jungkook's navy silk night shirt.
Jungkook traced down Taehyung's body leaving small bites and bruises earning soft moans after they both removed their clothes. He kept mumbling how beautiful his Tae was in between,

Taehyung looked into his alpha's fiery red eyes, his own glowing blue hooded with lust. He was loving every moment but the ache in his body was too overpowering he wanted them to go faster already.

"A-ah Jungkook, hah I need you, in me n-now please," he breathed into the other's ear shakily.

"Wait shouldn't I prep you first?"

"You never did l-last time,"

"I know that was me being too impatient"

"JUST HURRY ALREADY"

Jungkook smirked.
He still had to refrain himself from completely losing control or he'd hurt Taehyung, so he lined his member at the other's entrance.

"Ready?"
Taehyung nodded desperately.

He carefully pushed in all the way, and Taehyung scrunched his eyes trying to bear the pain.

"Ah, d-don't stop,"

Jungkook obeyed as he quickened his pace desperate to make the other feel pleasure.
Taehyung leaned in towards Jungkook to hold on to him for support and breathed down his neck, moans constantly leaving his lips.

"M-more"

That's when Jungkook's control over his alpha was completely gone.
He thrust in deeper and faster, Taehyung whimpering at the sudden change. They both chased their climax but soon Taehyung felt as his walls being stretched even further and it made him scream. Jungkook instantly stopped but couldn't retract.

"AAAHH! W-what's happening?!"

"Ah shit I think I knot in you. We'll have to stay this away for a while I'm so sorry,"

"It's okay, b-but at least stop moving you big dummy." He sobbed quietly into Jungkook's shoulder.

***

It'd been around half an hour since they were done and Taehyung felt so relieved. He was exhausted but the terrible heat and pain was gone.

"How are you feeling?" Jungkook was beyond worried for Taehyung, he'd never meant to knot and he knew it must've been so painful.

"I'm fine." He smiled and snuggled in closer onto his chest.

"Ah that's a relief."

"You won't ditch me this time will you now?" Taehyung frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"Last time remember you should've been there to take care of me but you just ran out after looking at my face. I still do t get what happened to you it's like I scared you I was so shocked."

"O-oh that, heh, of course I won't leave you, sleep now." He said and gently wove his fingers through Taehyung's soft blonde hair, all while feeling extremely embarrassed at remembering that time.

***

Taehyung felt the warmth of the suns rays on his face. He turned around to see Jungkook in deep sleep, lips slightly parted. He smiled at how lucky he was to have a mate so handsome, and he touched the tip of his nose with his finger. Without realising it he'd been staring at the sleeping prince for at least an hour.
It was probably time to get up now.
He wasn't in to much of a bad state, so he was able to get himself up and get dressed. Just in case Jungkook got thirsty when he woke up Taehyung went downstairs to get a glass of water from the dining room.

Tae where are you?

Im just getting some water I'll be back soon.

Ugh Tae I'm in so much pain.

Haha very funny it won't work on me again. Just hang on I'm on my way.

Ok.

Taehyung laughed at the cuteness of Jungkook as he made his way back.
When he opened the door the first thing he noticed was the red cheeks. He went beside Jungkook to see him all sweaty and groaning quietly. His eyes were still closed but as soon as Taehyung touched his forehead he realised Jungkook was burning up his eyes widened.
Jungkook felt his mates presence and opening his watery eyes, speaking weakly,
"I wasn't kidding this time."

"Oh my I'm sorry Jungkook what should I do you're burning up so much!"

"How are you feeling,"

"Come on look at your state and you're asking me how I'm feeling! We have to get you better! Ah I honestly don't know what to do! I'll get a maid to bring a bowl of cold water and a cloth."

"Just stay here and love me."

"What?"

"You said you don't know what to do, so I'm saying just love me and I'll get better."

Taehyung pecked Jungkook's head and held his hand lovingly, "I'll love you for all my life."
Jungkook smiled.

***

"Ugh my head hurts."

"Aww just hold on I promise I'll make it better."

"Look at those two lovebirds why doesn't anyone care for me like that." Miyeon sighed, but she was immensely happy that finally her two sons were settled with the right people.
All she could do was hope that nothing would go wrong.

This was basically Tae's heat without them knowing coz they don't know much bout omegas since they're so rare now.

Omg omg omg Persona is soooooo LIT! I love all of the tracks sooooo much it's unreal they did so well!!!
So proud to be an ARMY!

(I'm just gonna leave before anyone realises the smut was so bad 😜)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 2.6K 26
!!!DISCONTINUED!!! Kim Taehyung is a male omega. He is 18 years old and can now sniff out his mate. He is afraid his mate will be cruel and selfish. ...
1.7M 116K 72
[A TAEKOOK FANFICTION] Kang Kim Taehyung was the crowned omega of the Blue Moon pack, the Alpha died without mating Taehyung so the omega was left al...
41.8K 1.7K 25
[COMPLETED] Jeon Jungkook, is a beautiful and weak omega in others opinion. He is really good-looking, but Kim Taehyung feels that it's really not hi...
3.4M 208K 52
The love that has blossomed in Taehyung's heart since childhood for a total stranger who saved him from dying one fatal night is the sole reason for...