The Edge of Forgiveness...

De Brooke_theauthor

What if Veronica saved JD and helped him get the help he needed? Would he be willing to change? Is forgivenes... Mai multe

Our Love Is God
For you
Holy shit
His Voice
The Characters
Hospital rooms and movies
Care for a hit?
Hold me tighter
Authors note
Happy and shiny
Ughhhhh
Not Beyond Repair
1k reads!!
Hot and pissed And on the pill?
Sick days
If we're not dead by June
Authors note
Finals week
Bad news :(
A life with me
New beginings!
Life and death
Five years later
Hey hey
A slushy and a pie?
A/N
Lost boy
A/N
BEETLEJUICE
Family reunions
🎄🎄🎄
Hi.
Insanity always comes back.
A New Life?
:)
Parting ways
New story!!
Some are better off alone
Hello!
<3
Redemption

Smile and cuddle

2.9K 58 351
De Brooke_theauthor

Third person POV

Time skip to JDs Birthday

A few days had passed since Veronica and JD met Ellie. And day by day JD and Ellie became best of friends, she kept JD "in check" while she was in school as Veronica had told her. They trio spent Ellie's birthday at seven eleven as soon as Veronica returned from school. Now, it was JD's Birthday.
It was eight o'clock in the morning. Normally, Veronica would be in school, but today, October 3, 1989 was a special day. The sounds of hospital machines and footsteps echoed throughout the hallway. Neither of which seemed to wake JD who was sleeping in his hospital bed in his clothes, or Ellie, who was sleeping on the chair because Jesse had to work overnight.
"Good morning." Veronica Said softly, pressing her lips onto JD's. His eyes fluttered open, with a look of shock on his face which quickly turned to confusion when he saw his beautiful Veronica. "Good morning, Ronica." JD whispered, scooting over making room for Veronica to come lay next to him. "Shouldn't you be in school?" He asked, pulling her closer to him. "Nope." Veronica replied, " my mom let me stay, happy birthday." JD smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I haven't had a birthday in a long time" he admitted, his smile slowly fading, "My dad stopped caring when my mom died."

(flash back)

"Mama! Mama! I'm eight!" Said a young JD, jumping on his parents bed, dressed in a dinosaur onesie.
"Happy Birthday, baby!" Exclaimed his Mother, "You're so big now!
"Where's daddy?" The boy asked, his mother's smiled faded, "he had to work, but me and you get to spend the whole day together!" JD smilled, not really understanding why his father always had to be at work.

End of flashback

"Are you okay?" Veronica asked, noticing JD had been silently crying as he twirled his fingers in her hair. "Yeah." He lied, "I'm okay."

JDs POV

It was weird to have someone remember my birthday....as strange as that sounds. My father either never remembered or cared that it was my birthday, and soon enough neither did I. There was a year I forgot I turned fifteen until the day after my sixteenth birthday.
Veronica and I cuddled on my bed for a while, with her dozing on and off. "Are you feeling okay?" I asked, she seemed more pale than usual and drained. "Yeah" she groaned, half asleep "just been tired lately." I knew something was bothering her, she'd been acting different for the past few days, but I figured it was best to not ask her now. We were both enjoying this moment.
"Ronica!" Ellie exclaimed, jumping out of the chair. "Hey, kiddo!" Veronica giggled with her head laying on my chest. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JD!" Screamed the little girl, as she jumped up and down on the end of the bed. "Thanks kiddo!" I replied, in awe over her enthusiasm. "Ronica has a surprise for you!"
"Oh really?" I smirked looking down at Veronica. "And what might that be?" Veronica sat up and her and Ellie smirked at each other "I'm getting you out of here" She said, "and not just to seven eleven!" I gave the two girls a confused look, "for how long?" I asked, hoping it would be forever. As much as I was starting to look forward to seeing Jesse, Ellie and Dr.Smith each day, I wanted to be in school with Veronica, only so I could protect her.. I definitely wasn't missing being in Westerberg.
"Only for the day, you have to be back here by nine o'clock tonight. My parents reserved us all a table for dinner." I smiled at her, as stupid as it sounded, I had never been more excited in my life.

Veronicas POV

My parents picked up JD, Ellie and I after breakfast so we could go back to my house and Jesse could meet us there for dinner. JD seemed weird around my parents, which usually I would deem normal since this was the first time he was really meeting my parents, but he seemed ashamed. He was quiet in the car, and would only give short or one word answers to them and even Ellie. I squeezed his hand and he looked over at me from his blank gaze at the window and flashed a quick smile and continued to stare off into space. "What does your house look like?" Ellie asked, who was next to me since I was in the middle of her and JD in the backseat. "Well" I replied "Downstairs there's a kitchen and a living room with a TV and Upstairs there's my room, my Mom and Dads room and a guest room."
Ellie gasped "You have stairs in your house?" I nodded, "I live in a big house but there's a bunch of big rooms that has other people. In my big room, Momma amd share a bedroom and we have a fridge and couch in the other room. Oh! And a bathroom with a bathtub!" I chuckled at Ellies remark, assuming she didn't understand how apartment buildings work.

"Do you have a Daddy?" My Dad asked as he pulled into our driveway. "No." Ellie shook her head, "Mama said he was a bad man who did a lot of bad things and drank a lot of bad stuff. Mama moved to here before I came out of her belly!" My parents seemed astonished. "I'm sorry, baby." Cooed my mother "Lets go inside, we can make cookies!" Ellie jumped out of her seat and climbed over me before I had the chance to get out. "Is that a playground IN your backyard?" Ellie squealed with excitement, noticing the play set of my childhood sitting lonesome in our backyard. Even though my parents knew I was almost an adult, they refused to get rid of it
"Lets go!" Ellie ran, dragging my Dad to the back. He seemed to enjoy her presence and playing with her like he did with me. I smiled at the memories as I stepped out of the car and watched them. Only to notice JD still sitting in the car, with his head on the window. "Is he okay?" Mom asked "Yeah," I replied, "I think he's just upset after what Ellie said about her father. His dad was the same way and drove his mother to suicide." My Mother gave a surprised look, and I realized I never actually told her much about JDs past. "W-Well, you go talk to him. It's only one o'clock now, but will be leaving here at five." I nodded and sat in the backseat next to JD.
"Hey" I Whispered to him placing my my hand on his that loseley sat on his leg. He ignored me and his hand seemed to be shaking. "JD?" I panicked, noticing his breathing was becoming faster and faster. I recalled when Dr.Smith warned me about what a panic attack looks like, this was one of them. "JD!" I yelled, desperately trying to break him out of his panic before it got worse. "V-V-Veronica?" JD quivered, crying into the back of the front seat. I tried running my fingers through his ear, whispering things into his ear, but nothing was working. "JD, what's wrong?" I panicked, "I DON'T KNOW!" He yelled out and I pulled him into a hug. Finally, he stopped sobbing and kissed the top of my head.
"What Ellie said..brought back memories of my Dad and I panicked because I thought I would lose control again." JD breathed shakily, "Then when you came in I was afraid that I would hurt you if I did lose it." I pressed my lips against his and let him pull me closer.

"Lets go inside, my Mom was worried about you."

"Okay"

We stepped into the house, hand in hand and met my mother in the kitchen. "Oh good, JD, you're okay!" My mom remarked "Yeah, thank you guys for, everything." JD flashed my Mom a smile and hugged me from behind, to which I leaned my head on his chest, which earned me a kiss on the forehead. "Well you two can go upstairs, just be down before five." Mom said pointing to the clock on the wall that read one fifteen. JD and I practically ran upstairs and into my room. Passionately, JD smashed his lips against mine, and wrapped his hands around my waist. "Is your mom okay with this?" JD said in between breaths. "I'm on the pill, remember." I smirked and pulled him closer by his shirt since he no longer wore his trench coat out,"Go lock the doors!" I said trying to sound seductive. Once JD followed my orders, he picked me up bridal style and pinned me to the bed as he ripped off his shirt and helped me unbutton mine.

dEaD gIrL wAlKiNg

JDs POV

I woke to a banging on Veronicas door, "JD, RONICA" said the person banging, which I quickly identified to be Ellieanna. "We're leaving in five m-minutes!" My eyes widened and I glanced over at the clock that read four fifty- five. "Be right out!" Veronica yelled back, who'd just jumped out of the bed and began putting on her clothes. "You ready?" She asked me after we had opened the door, "Yeah I think so--"

"Come on you two we have to go!" Veronica's dad cut me off from downstairs.

"Sorry, Dad"

"Sorry, Mr.Sawyer"

We ran down the stairs, which surprisingly didn't cause much pain in my leg, and outside into the car. "What were you doing in Ronica's room?" Ellie asked, innocently. Veronica and I gave each other a nervous look, "We were napping" Veronica lied and laughed. God that beautiful, dorky laugh. "Are you excited?" Ellie asked and I smiled and nodded in reply. "How old are you turning?" Asked Mrs.Sawyer. "Eighteen." I replied, "My parents put me in a year late." The call pulled up to a restaurant called Olive Garden, a relatively new restaurant. "Mama!" Ellie screamed, jumping out of the car and running up to Jesse who was waiting in front of the doors. "Hey, Ellie." Jesse smiled, catching her daughter in her arms. I smiled as I recalled the times I would run up to my mom after coming home from school. Something about Jesse still reminded me so much of mom.."Hey JD" Jesse smiled giving me a side hug since I was taller than her.

"Happy Birthday!"

''Thanks"

I flashed a smile and wrapped my arm around Veronica, "lets go inside, Shall we?" Mr.Sawyer said after he and Mrs.Sawyer had finished introducing themselves to Jesse.

Third Person POV

The "family" was seated at a table and enjoyed the night together, eating good food and sharing fun stories mostly of stupid things Veronica did as a child. As embarrassing as she found it, JD loved every single story. After dinner, Veronica had organized for all of the restaurants staff to sing to JD. Everyone except him and Jesse laughed when he mouthed "What do I do?" As he was being sung too. JD had seemed to have taken everything that was going on pretty well with only a few squeezes of Veronica's hand.
When the group had walked out, the night was cool and crisp, beautiful stars were visible in the sky and a small breeze chilled the air. "Well I guess it's time to drop you off, JD.' Sighed Mrs.Sawyer "Will meet you there, I have another overnight shift." Jesse had a gloom look on her face. "At least I can have another sleepover with JD!" Exclaimed Ellie. The Sawyers and JD got in the car, while Jesse took Ellie. "We're here! Veronica sighed at JD who gave here the puppy dog eyes, as if to say "don't make me go back"
"I'm sorry." Veronica said, as they opened the doors to JDs hospital room. 'It's okay." He replied. The couple stayed in the room until Ellie and Jesse came in to put Ellie to bed. "You don't mind, right?" Asked Jesse sheepishly, "Of course not!" JD replied. "She's like the sister I never got to have!" Jesse flashed a smile and looked down.

"Happy Birthday tooo youuuuuuu!!" Sung an all too familiar voice.

"Leave, Dad." JD gritted through his teeth. The drunken man dropped two suitcases on JDs legs. "OW' JD screamed in pain, Bud ignored him, "I told you when you're eighteen I was kicking you out!"

"S-S-S-Sir" Jesse stammered, and Ellie ran into Veronica's arms to hide her. "Y-Y-You s-should r-really leave."

"SHUT UP" Bud screamed making everyone in the room flinch. He glanced over at Jesse and a smirk appeared on his drunken face. "Well I never-"

Hey guys! I'm sorry this chapter took so so so long, but I am so proud of it! Sorry for the cliffhanger... I had to, but a new chapter will be coming soon. If you forgot what any of the characters look like or want to see what some of the new characters look like I've left their pictures below. Also don't kill me for the title, I suck at making titles.

-Brooke

Veronica's mom

Veronica's Dad

Big "Bud" Dean

Elliana or Ellie

"Jesse"

Nurses team (minus Jesse)

Dr.Smith

JD

Veronica

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

64.8K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...
Academic lovers De winterxeve

Ficțiune adolescenți

189K 4K 47
Crest view academy. This was no ordinary high school; it was known for its academic excellence and fierce rivalries. Amongst the students, two indivi...
The QB Bad Boy and Me De Tay

Ficțiune adolescenți

31.2M 849K 63
QB Bad Boy and Me movie coming out soon in 2024! WATTPAD ORIGINAL EDITION Dallas Bryan is focused on her future, but whenever she's around Drayton L...
1.1M 59.8K 38
Millie Ripley has only ever known one player next door. Luke Dawson. But with only a couple months left before he graduates and a blackmailer on th...