I'm... Sorry... My... Fellow...

By XionnWrites

Zane has anxiety and hides it from his friends! Nya finds out and gets worried! Will he ever tell the Ninja? More

Zane's Anxiety Attack?
Nya Finds Out?! Part 2!
Glacier?!?! Part One?
Glacier?!?! Part 2
A/N
Glacier?!?!?! Part 3
Glacier?!?!?! Part 4
GreenFlame?!?! Part 1?!?!
A/N
A break from fighting?
Getting Married! (3 months later)
Don't leave me!
He's Back!
Wedding Day?!
A/N
A/N
Another Day, Another Nindroid!
Echo Zane?!
A/N & Broken Soundbox? part 1
A/N
Snakes! How stupid are they?
A/N
Separate?
A/N
Protection is worth the risk.
Old Memories
Wu is a baby?
New Home?
A/N
What Could Go Wrong
Repairing The Bounty
A/N
I have a daughter?!
Dylan Time
The Battle To End This.
A/N
A/N
Back Again
Soooo, We found something.
A/N
A/N
A/N
A/N
It Begins Now.. Or Does It?
Kai's Missing
A/N

Nya Finds Out?! Part 1

1.6K 46 23
By XionnWrites

Zane's POV

I woke up 2 hours later to find out that everyone was still training after what happened. It was 12:32 and I was in the bunk room. I got up and was about to walk out when I remembered that I was almost a mess. I cleaned myself up and went to see what the others were up to.

"Hey Zane!" Nya said as I come out. "Hey." I respond. I was nervous, what if they didn't eat? I went to the kitchen to see plates in the sink. I guess they did, I say to myself. Was I dreaming, because I don't remember if Misako was here when I ran to the bunk room. "Hey Zane!" Misako said, cooking dinner. "Can I help?" I asked. We finished dinner and ended up making a roast. I was still confused.

Sensei Wu came over and gave me a hug. Strange... Sensei never gives hugs, I thought to myself. I hugged back. We ate dinner and the others went back to training. I joined them. We trained and went to bed. I woke up the next morning and start to make pancakes and bacon. Lloyd came in and said, "Were you ok yesterday?" "No." Is all I said. He didn't question me luckly. He smiled and got everyone some water and him and I some milk. I woke up everyone and we ate. There was silence at the table until it was broken by Kai. "So, who's ready for training?" Kai said. We all just glared. I started to have an anxiety attack. I run to the bunk room. Once again I lock it. Nya came to the door and said, "Zane? Are you ok? I'm worried!" That was all I heard then I blacked out.

Hey guys short chapter. Well actually kinda long, kinda short. I got home from school like 12 minutes ago and my mom took my brothers to the store as my sister took the bus to work or got a ride. I hope you enjoyed my book! I will see you all tomorrow! Bye!

Maelyn out!~

Help me.

I am alone and only my uncle is in the house with a friend or outside!

I am lonely!

Word count: 376!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
522K 5.8K 33
Just read the dam long title Edit: it gets better the further you read Edit 2022: I literally wrote this in 6th grade, why are people still reading...
4.9K 159 14
Set after Chens tournament of elements. Kai has left the ninja on a mission to find himself while Skylor has joined the ninja. But a threat soon ris...
997K 30.8K 193
What would happen if the heroes of Olympus started texting...?