angel // ashannie

By friiizzz

"out of all the girls, why me?" "cause you're an angel" More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
seven.
eight.
nine.
ten.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty one.
twenty two.
twenty three.
twenty four.
not a chapter.
not a chapter.

eleven.

1.2K 28 5
By friiizzz

Annie's POV:

It's the end of last period and I'm on my way to my locker to keep my things. While keeping my stuff, I hear a noise and I think it's coming from the janitor's closet. After I keep my stuff, I walk quietly to the janitor's closet to see what's going on. As I open the door, I get surprised to see someone. That someone is none other than....Asher Angel.

"Asher! What's going on? Why are you here in the janitor's closet? With a gallon of milk?", I ask, worried. "Well, this is the only way that keeps me going. Now that my heart is shattered, I have no choice but to hide in here forever.", Asher says, sounding desperate. "What are you talking about? What happened? You look like a mess!", I tell him. "It's none of your business, alright. Now, just go away. Besides, I'm pretty sure Johnny's waiting for you.", he says. "Wait a minute. Are you acting this way because if Johnny? Because Johnny asked me to prom? Because Johnny and I are officially a couple?", I say, a little loud. "You know what? You want the truth? Then I'll give you the truth! Annie, I li-", I was about to finish my sentence, but then the janitor opened the door. "Um, can I help you with anything?", he asks, confused. "Uh, nothing. We just got lost. We'll leave now.", I explain to the janitor.

Asher and I leave the janitor's closet and we go our separate ways. I go with Johnny and he...well, he goes somewhere else. I have to talk to Asher. I want to know the truth about everything that has happened today. I need it bad.

Simon Says
Chapter 11. Sorry if this chapter was short. I'm currently running out of ideas. So go do me a favor and drop some ideas for me. I'll give you a shoutout. Anyway, as usual, hope you guys enjoy❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.3K 1.2K 19
𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗹𝗱𝗿𝗲𝗻 (𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗱𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀) 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗸 𝗴𝗼𝗱𝘀 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹... �...
90.6K 1.7K 12
Extra chapters because "Go, Babe!"
107K 1.6K 34
"please shut up finn."
400K 9.1K 29
" 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧 " 𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐠𝐞 𝐱 𝐟𝐞...