seven.

Annie's POV:

I gotta admit, I'm loving the notes that this "secret admirer" of mine is giving to me. I still haven't figured out, but I'll know soon.

We are now dismissed and I'm headed off to my locker. As I keep my books, i hear someone call my name. It was Asher.

"Hey Annie! What's up?", he asks. "Nothing much, you?", I ask back. "Same here. I was wondering if you wanna go to the park today." "Sure! I'd love to go!" "Ok then! Let's go now!"

I hop into Asher's car and off to the park we go.

(At the park..)
"It's been a while since I've been here. Thanks for inviting me here.", I tell him. "No problem. I love going here when I was a kid.", he says. "Me too. My brother, Caleb and I used to go here everyday. But he passed away a few years ago." "Oh. I'm sorry to hear that." "It's fine. He's up there now watching over me and Hayley.", I say looking at the sky. "Well, wanna get some ice cream? If it will make you feel better." "I'd love that."

We head off to the ice cream store.

"I want-", I was interrupted by Asher. "Vanilla ice cream with extra sprinkles", he says. "How'd you know that?", I ask. "I have my ways."

"Thanks for the treat. You've been acting real nice today.", I say. "My pleasure. Besides, haven't I always been nice?", he says jokingly. "Yeah, right." "So anything new lately?" "Let's see.....well, Hayley's birthday is coming up." "Oh well, that's great! What present does she want?", he asks. "I don't know. She probably wants a puppy ." "Cool! Then I'll give her one then.", he tells me. "Really? Do you own like a pet shop or something?", I ask. "Yes, actually. My mom owns it. I help my mom out when I have free time. It's just a few blocks from your house. You can stop by anytime." "Perhaps, I will.", I give him a smile. "So anything else that's new?" "Well, I have a secret admirer." "What? A secret admirer? What's that supposed to mean?", he asks. "I don't know. There's someone that keeps giving me notes everyday and I actually enjoy it." "That's good to hear. Do you know who he is?" "Not quite. I'll know eventually, but for now I think it's best to keep his identity confidential.", I tell him. "That's....nice.", he smirks.

Simon Says
Sorry if I don't update regularly, I was busy with school last week. But my summer vacation has now started so I'll try my best to update. Anyway, hope you enjoy❤️