fifteen.

Annie's POV:

I'm getting ready for Asher and I's date. I'm putting my make up on and just making some final touches for my dress. My dress isn't that fancy, it's just simple.

Once I'm done, I go downstairs and wait for Asher. It didn't take long for Asher to arrive.

(In the restaurant..)
We have finally arrived in the restaurant and I must say, it's looking good.

"Nice choice of cuisine.", I compliment him. "Thanks. This is where my mom and dad had their first date, so I wanted to take you here. My dad said that the food here is amazing!", he tells me. "That's nice. Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go in!"

We go inside the restaurant and the waiter takes us to our table.

"Hello! My name is Megan. You're waiter for today. Are you ready to take your order?", she asks. "Um, I'll get the filet mignon, please.", Asher tells his order. "How about you miss?", she asks me. "Uh, I'm kind of having a hard time here. What is your best seller?", I ask her. "Well, we have our steak with peppercorn sauce, and cordon bleu.", she tells me. "I'll just have the steak with peppercorn sauce.", I tell her. "Will that be all?", she asks. "Yes. Thank you." "I can't believe this is our actual first date.", I tell Asher. "I know! You look stunning by the way. I forgot to compliment on our way here. I got kinda nervous.", he says. "Nervous? Why?", I ask him. "Well, it's my first date with a girl and it's a little nerve wracking for me.", he tells me. "Okay, first of all, I'm not the first girl you went on a date with and second of all, you don't have to be nervous, it's just me." "Well, you're different from all the girls I went on a date with. You're special. You're...you're like an angel to me.", he says. "Aw, Asher, that's so sweet. Well, you look handsome this evening.", I smile. "Thanks. I picked it out myself.", he smiles.

While we were chatting, I got a text and it's from Lilia. It says: Hey Annie! I know you're on a date with Asher rn, but I have homework and we had a deal. So maybe tomorrow you could do it. Tysm! Love you❤️!

"Who was that?", Asher asks. "Oh it was Lilia. She told me that I have to do her homework tomorrow.", I say. "Why?" "We kind of had a deal during the first day of school.", I tell him. " A deal? What kind of deal?", he asks. "Well, we had a deal that if you and I start dating within the school year, I have to do her homework for a week. I was confident that you and I won't start dating and here I am now, about to do her homework. But don't worry, I'm glad that we're together." "Wow. You really thought that we won't be together? Ouch.", he says jokingly. "Oh c'mon. You knew that I wasn't into you when we first saw each other.", I say. "Well, too bad. You're stuck with me. Forever.", he tells me. "You really think that we'd last forever?", I ask. "Yeah, I do! Why? You don't?" "Of course I do! I love you. I'd never let anyone take you away from me. Ever." "Aw, I love you.", he smiles. "I love you too.", I smile back.

Simon Says
15. Sorry if I've been inactive. I've been busy. But I'll try to update everyday. Hope you guys enjoy❤️