Satisfied? || Laurens x Angel...

Galing kay dirtyhands_

Angelica Schuyler: Everyone knows her name. Daughter of the famed General Philip Schuyler, rich, talented, a... Higit pa

What's Wrong With Me?!
A Drunken Toast
Author Note
The Visitor
"Spuyler"
Reliable With...
Disappointment
Author's Note
Realization
A Promise and a Question
News
Get Ready
Here We Go...
No Going Back
**PLEASE READ**
The Point of No Return
bRUHHHH

Another Author Note (4/12/19)

213 6 1
Galing kay dirtyhands_

I would like to cover some basic stuff that I feel you guys should know! Here they are:

#1: I'M A GIRL IN A WORLD IN WHICH MY ONLY JOB IS TO---No lol I had to. So, no, obviously this fanfiction does not follow the plot of the musical exactly. I am a HUGE fan of Hamilton, thanks to my best friend, Starton (no, that's not her real name, just what she's requested to be called :)), and I've shipped Laurelica for a while now, and just a week ago, I was like "What the heck" and made an account so I didn't kill my wrists writing bc I am exactly like Alex in that aspect.

#2: I couldn't have created a lot of my writing without---you guessed it!!---Starton! Anyway, if I ever post something saying it's her writing, believe me, cuz we hang out a LOT. Also, that lucky lady GETS TO SEE FREAKIN' HAMILTON TOMORROW AND I AM JEALOUS!!

#3: I greatly appreciate any suggestions you guys have for me, and I will always take them into consideration. Especially with my truth or dare series, cuz I have NO IDEA what to do with that rn lol.

I think that has everything covered! Next chapter is being written as soon as I publish this so....BYEE!!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.6K 102 11
Just me writing a few Teen Wolf and Vampire Diaries imagines for all of my readers.
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
175K 3.6K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
59.2K 815 28
this is my first time using wattpad to write. don't judge to much. also english is my first language but i suck at it also i don't own any characters...