I'm Not A Robot -RusAme-

By Panic5chemicalpilots

RusAme- self explanatory I think 💭 More

Chapter 1
-Artwork-
Chapter 2
Don't Ask
Chapter 3
MmMM
Swalla- comic
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
holy bah-zing-ga
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Eh
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
🦟🦟🦟
Chapter 13
Cameron Boyce
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
*Internal screaming*
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
😩👌🏻
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Notice ⚠️⚠️
woOoOoOaAh
Tag, you're it!!
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Gosh diddly darn doo-
Chapter 25
WINTERMUTE
Chapter 26
10k holy crap
Cursed prologue
10k reads special?
✨ Art Drop ✨
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Guess who's still alive
(VERY LATE) Face Reveal ✨
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
More aRt :)
Art drop (again) + music/video content
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Hula Russia cuz i have no life
Y'all are hillarious
Opa, she's alive
Chapter 33 (and an A'sN)
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
October 1, 2022 (Author Note)

Prologue

5.3K 145 99
By Panic5chemicalpilots

"Dad?" Russia called out, arms crossed as he stiffly stood in the doorway of his father's office. Often his father scared him, but something was off recently and Russia didn't understand what it was at the time. He knew USSR loved him, but his body still bore the bruises of the occasional 'behavioral adjustments' USSR gave him.

The normally quiet and proud man stood with his arms in front of him, back turned to his 7 year old son and he faced the window. He could feel it. His time had come.

"Папа?" Russia repeated, slightly louder as he took a step forward.

"Россия, сын- иди ко мне." USSR said breathily, clenching his fists and turning around.

Russia gasped as he watched bits of his father's face break off and dissolve into thin air. He crept closer and dropped his arms, shocked and terrified at once.

"My era has come to an end. You know how I raised you. Carry on my legacy well." He winced and looked down at his hand, which now was breaking apart. He looked up and smiled weakly at his son, tears running down from his eyes.

"I know I was tough on you, but I want you to be strong. Like I was." Before he could say another word, his legs began to disintegrate beneath him. Russia began to cry and walk forward.

"Я люблю тебя..." USSR whispered, holding his arms out one last time to hug his son. Yet, as Russia raced forwards to embrace him, his body dissolved and Russia fell to his knees in horror as his body disappeared, leaving a bundle of clothes on the floor behind him, as well as his ushanka. Russia grasped the hat in his hands, lip quivering before he burst into tears and looked up to where his father had been before. Suddenly his siblings, Ukraine and Belarus burst into the room behind him to see what all the commotion was about. They were greeted by the sight of Russia on his knees sobbing into USSR's ushanka. He turned to his siblings and they engulfed him in a hug as they mourned. He may have been tough on them, but he was still their father. And now he was gone.

That was the day Russia vowed to never let anyone that close to him again.

—————

Welp, hope you all enjoyed. :)
Love y'all.
(The art on the cover and header are mine)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206 6 4
Russia, a young man forced to flee his homeland, goes to the other side of the world in hope of building a new life. But he won't be alone, as some f...
2.5K 36 38
Why you here ???
184K 5.8K 28
Countryhuman x Reader! You a high school senior almost out of school. One day at a diner with your friend you see something you didn't think was real...
2.2K 9 20
Just a lot of random shit including countries, states, provinces, etc. Feel free to request whenever (includes fluff, smut, gore, etc.) I will NOT do...