Aarmau OneShot Book 2

By TheGamerAndTheRose

Updates every Tuesday. OneShot book 2. Just some Aarmau Oneshots. Yep that's about it. More

Thats My Girls (Aarmau 1)
Boss (Aarmau 3)
Cursed (Aarmau 4)
Taught to Trust (Aarmau 5)
Love in the Fast Lane (Aarmau 6)
Alpha (Aarmau 7)
Cooking Up Love (Aarmau 2)
(Aarmau Mini-Shots part two.)
Switched (Aarmau 9)
Game On. (Aarmau 10)
A/N

(Aarmau Mini-Shots)

1.3K 17 38
By TheGamerAndTheRose

Author: Rose

Date: 4-9-19

Note: ITS GAMERS BIRTHDAY!

"Alexander! Celestia! No stop that tickles!" Aphmau giggles as her two dogs attack her with kisses. Alexander jumps off of Aphmau and runs to the door and Celestia follows as Katelyn walks in.
"Hey Aph, wanna go get dinner?" Katelyn asks and Aphmau shrugs.
"I don't know... Today is Aaron's birthday and he isn't even here to celebrate it." Aphmau says as she looks and the ground, Katelyn places a hand on her shoulder and she looks up into her sisters eyes.
"Aph... He'll be home soon don't worry. He joined the army and knew that if he got hurt you'd do way worse than anyone else their could do to him but you still supported his decisions and here you are." Aphmau giggles and nods as she stands up.
"Okay, let's go out."

"Why do we have to go to a fancy restaurant?" Aphmau asks as the plays with the bottom of her dress.
"Because you deserve it Aph. You've been holding on for 4 years for Aaron, you've been so patient through this and I really look up to you for that." Katelyn explains as she parks the car.
"Thanks Katelyn." Aphmau says as she gets out of the car and makes her way inside.
"Huh..." Aphmau looks around at Aaron's family and she sits down next to Melissa.
"What's going on...?" Aphmau asks, everyone looks at Aphmau and starts crying and Aphmau starts panicking.
"What happened?! Oh my God it's Aaron... H-he got hurt didn't he... I swear to Irene I'll kill hi-" Aphmau stands up out of her chair but runs into someone on accident.
"Oh I am so sorry-" Aphmau is cut off by Aaron hugging her and Aphmau immedietly hugs back.
"Aphmau... I love you." Aaron says as he steps back.
"I love you too Aaron..." Everyone starts crying even more when Aaron pulls a ring out of his pocket.
"You've waited for me for so long... You were always loyal... Never forgot a single important day of our lives and most importantly, you still loved me after all this waiting. Aphmau I'm done with waiting, so will you marry me?" Aaron asks as he gets down on one knee and holds the ring out to her.
"Yes! Aaron yes I love you so much!" Aphmau yells happily as she jumps into Aaron's arms.
"I love you more... So much more than you know..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good afternoon my lady!" Ladybug turns to look at Chat Noir in the eyes and she just sighs.
"Hey kitty..." Chat sits next to her and takes her hand in his as she lays on his shoulder crying.
"Why is it so hard Chat? Why can't I do anything right in my life?!" LB cries out, Chat Noir quickly pulls her close and starts to whispers sweet nothings in her ear as the two stare down at the sights beneath the Eiffel Tower.
"LB... You are perfect... Nothing you could ever do could stop you from picking yourself back up. You have done everything in your life right and you shouldn't change a thing." Chat Noir explains and LB sniffs.
"Except one thing... I kept you out for so long when... When I should have let you in... Chat Noir I love you..." Chat stops and freezes as the words leave her mouth and he slowly turns to face her.
"Say it again."
"I should have let you in?" LB asks and he shakes his head.
"The other thing!"
"I love you?" Chat Noir jumps up happily and Ladybug laughs at him.
"You love me! She loves me Paris! And I love her so much!" The two laugh before everything falls silent and their miraculous start to beep.
"We're going to detransform." Ladybug says and Chat Noir just pulls her close.
"I don't care who you are M'Lady, I'll always feel the same about you no matter what." Chat Noir says as he pulls LB into a kiss, the two kiss happily and quietly as they detransform and after awhile they finally pull apart and Aphmau gasps.
"Aaron?!" Aaron looks down at himself and laughs.
"Hey Aph..."
"Just a friend huh?" Plagg says as he flies by Aaron's head and he growls.
"I was a bit oblivious I'll admit." Aaron says jokingly and Aphmau giggles.
"Wow who knew Chat Noir was your real life crush, me! I did!" Tikki says sassily and Aphmau freezes.
"Shhhh shut up Tikki!" Aphmau says frantically and Aaron laughs.
"Well bugaboo, shall we go?" Aaron asks and Aphmau nods as she grabs his hand.
"Of course kitty."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright here's your food, have a nice meal!" The waiter says as he winks at Aphmau and slides her a piece of paper with a phone number on it.
"Oh... Uh..." Aaron takes the paper and rips it up into tiny pieces which he happily throws all over the floor.
"Hey! Aaron you shouldn't throw stuff on the ground!" Aphmau says and Aaron just looks her in the eyes angrily.
"He was totally flirting with you!" Aaron says, jealousy laced in his voice.
"Last time I checked, I was married?" Aphmau says as she holds up her hand showing off her wedding ring.
"To a perfectly handsome gentleman who refuses to share what's his." Aaron adds and Aphmau rolls her eyes.
"I was going to throw the number away anyways." Aphmau says as she takes a bite of food.
"Yeah but still." Aaron says as he takes another bite. Aphmau looks around the fancy restaurant and admires the beautiful detailing untill her gaze falls upon a familiar face.
"Ein..." Aphmau whispers and Aaron looks up from the wine glass he was just drinking from.
"Pardon?" Aaron asks and Aphmau shakes her head.
"Nothing... I'm not hungry anymore..." Aphmau says as she pushes her food away from herself and she stands up.
"I'll just wait in the car." Aaron stands up and quickly tries to wave down someone so he can pay as Aphmau starts walking outside.
"Hello Aphmau, it's been awhile." Ein says from behind and Aphmau freezes.
"L-Leave me alone. you've done enough." Aphmau says as her pace quickens.
"Where do you think you're going Aphy, the fun has only just begun." Ein says as he pushes her harshly against the closest vehicle.
"You fighting only makes this more fun." Ein whispers making Aphmau gag.
"Hey!" Ein turns and Aarons fist connects with his face.
"Get off my wife. If I see even look at her ever again so help me I will find you and have you taken care of!" Aaron yells before he picks up Aphmau and runs towards his car.
"Explain." Aaron says he gets into the driver's side with Aphmau on his lap.
"Ex... A very bad ex..." Aphmau whispers and Aaron rubs her back.
"Say the word and I'll kill him." Aaron says making Aphmau laugh before she frowns again.
"You can't do that you'll go jail." Aphmau explains and Aaron shrugs.
"It's be totally worth it." Aphmau shakes her head in defeat and Aaron kisses her forehead.
"I love you. I'll always protect you." Aaron says making Aphmau smile.
"Thank you."
"No problem love."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't do this anymore!" Aaron yells as he bursts into the bathroom and pulls back the shower curtain which scares his little wife half to death.
"Get out!" Aphmau screeches but Aaron ignores her and continues.
"We are out of bacon and it's driving me crazy woman!" Aphmau's idiotic husband yells and Aphmau continues to try and cover herself.
"There's some in the freezer just get out!" Aphmau yells and Aaron smiles.
"Thanks babe!" Aaron kisses her quickly and makes his way out of the bathroom leaving an embarrassed Aphmau.
"Oh my Irene..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hehehehe" Aphmau giggles as she not so subtly enters the quiet house.
"Bye Kateeeyyyyy" Aphmau yells from the doorway to the drunk Katey and her boyfriend who just sighs at the two women who were currently out of their minds before driving off to his own house.
"Ahem." Aphmau turns to see her best friend standing in the doorway with an angry expression on his face.
"Hi Aaron what's up? It's like 1 A.M. or somethin' like that right?" Aphmau asks and Aaron growls.
"Where were you?" Aaron asks angrily and Aphmau looks around.
"Me?" She asks and Aaron nods before taking a step forward.
"Yes you." Aphmau thinks for a minute before smiling.
"Ooooh, I was at the bar cause ya know cute guysss." Aaron pins Aphmau against the door and she gasps.
"Why do you do this to me Aph." Aaron says and she smiles.
"What did I do?" Aphmau asks innocently and Aaron sighs.
"You make me fall even more in love with you every day." Aaron confesses and Aphmau giggles.
"Awe Aaron I love you too!" Aaron frowns and Aphmau wraps her hands around his neck.
"I like you a loooooot but I can't tell you that cause you're a boy!" Aaron presses his lips into Aphmau's quickly and Aphmau grips his shirt.
"Irene I've wanted to do that for so long... But I need to stop." Aaron lifts Aphmau over his shoulder and Aphmau squeaks.
"Nooooooo" Aaron marches her into her room and Aphmau frowns.
"To bed with you."

"Ouch..." Aphmau rubs her forehead and groans as she sits up in bed.
"Irene what happened to me..." Aphmau rolls out of bed and wraps a robe around herself before making her way downstairs.
"Morning..." Aphmau says and Aaron tenses.
"Morning Aph." Aphmau sits at the breakfast bar and starts to pour herself some cereal. Aaron sits next to her and Aphmau sighs.
"Aaron" "Aphmau" the two say at the same time as they blush.
"Aphmau... I like you a lot... I... Love you a lot..." Aaron whispers and Aphmau chokes on her cereal.
"Woah woah woah buddy hoooooold on." Aphmau says and Aaron looks at her confused.
"It took you 10 years to finally admit that? Because I've been waiting so long!" Aphmau says as she hugs him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The One With All The Kissing"

"Oh crap I have to go to work, bye Aphmau." Aaron quickly pulls Aphmau into a passionate kiss and hold it for a few seconds before taking a step back and realizing KC and Katelyn were watching confused.
"It's a... New way of saying goodbye." Aaron says before taking a step towards KC.
"Bye Kawaii~Chan." Aaron says before pulling KC into a kiss.
"Katelyn!" Aaron quickly kisses Katelyn before exiting the room and the three look at each other.
"What just happened?" Katelyn asks and Aphmau shrugs.
"Like he said, new thing he learned." Aphmau says as she walks into her bedroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: These are just a bunch of 'Mini-Shots' as said but I also think of them as samples, so if you like any specific ones let me know and I will make them more detailed and longer for a oneshot. (Also if you don't get the last one I am disappointed).

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.6K 1.2K 32
Story of a family - strict father, loving mother and naughty kids.
244K 37.6K 98
ပြန်သူမရှိတော့ဘူးဆိုလို့ ယူပြန်လိုက်ပြီ ဟီးဟီး ဖတ်ပေးကြပါဦး
189K 4.3K 66
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
124K 4.5K 23
فيصل بحده وعصبيه نطق: ان ماخذيتك وربيتك ماكون ولد محمد الوجد ببرود وعناد : ان مارفضتك ماكون بنت تركي !