What Is Normal? Yandere Male...

By FreeFlyer68

Y/n was just an ordinary high school student. Perfect grades, nice friends, and a sweet boyfriend. But a new... More

Before
Normal First Day
Note
Almost 3 Years
He's Watching
3 Year Anniversary
Telling the Girls
A/n: Tagged Once More!!
No
Is He Alive
Now
Dies
Finding out the News
Olivers Hangout
Ryo
Neighbors
Bathing Suit Vote
I Promise
He's Here
A/N: Tagged Another Tiiiiiiiime
Friends?
Failing or Passing
The Kiss
Shutdown pt. 1
Shutdown Pt.2
The Warning of Ryo
Going Home
Why is this Happening
Date Interruption
New Home
Oliver's life After High School
He's Been Alone
True Colors
The Morning After
Elegance
Agreeing
Blonde Hero
Getting Ready
Escaping
We're Leaving
A/N: ClOtHeS vOtE
Running Away
She's Dead
Unchained
The Choice
A/N: Your Dress
The First Date
Feelings or Escape
Kissing Back
Escaping for a Second Time
Mikasan and Million
Lust
Will They Come
Love Ending
Sad Ending
Free Ending
A/n: This is the End

He

1.8K 65 42
By FreeFlyer68

You waited in the hospital for the doctor to tell you James was okay. But that's not what happened.

   " I'm sorry but the car hit him exactly right on the head to have him go in a coma. "

   " He will wake up though right? "

   " Yes. He will wake up eventually, but for now no. "

   " Okay. "

   " Can we see him? " His parents asked.

   " Yes you can. "

I got up ready to go to his room when I was stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I turned and saw James's mother looking at me.

   " Y/n please understand that we don't want you to see him. "

   " What? Why? "

   " It just seems that he always gets hurt around you and we don't want our son getting hurt again. "

   " But I-I..."

   " Go home. "

They walked away from me and I felt more tears go down my eyes. I started walking towards his room when two hands wrapped themselves around my stomach.

   " Y/n please calm down. "

   " Oliver let me go. "

   " Maybe you should listen to them. "

   " No! I want to see him. "

   " Y/n you need to calm down and rest. You've been through a lot. Let me take you home. "

   " Oliver-"

   " Please. Just listen to me. Let me take you home and you can rest. "

   " Fine. "

He grabbed my hand and walked me out of the hospital. I saw him bring out his phone and make a call too someone. Not even an hour later a car pulled up. Oliver opened the door for me and I got in.

   " Thank you. "

He smiled and nodded. He got in beside me and the car took off. I looked out the window and looked at all the houses we were passing by. I noticed we weren't heading towards my house.

   " Oliver this isn't the way to my house. "

   " I know. I thought you could come to mine so you didn't have to relive the memories you had at your house. "

   " Thanks, but we have school tomorrow. "

   " Are you saying you want to stay the night at my house? "

   " N-No. That's not what I meant. "

   " You can if you want to. "

   " I'm good. "

As the car kept driving I noticed a huge house come into view. We parked right in front of the house. Oliver opened the door and got out. I followed after him and got out. I looked at the huge house.

   " Oliver is this your house? "

   " It is. Do you like it? "

   " It's huge. "

   " It is. "

   " I don't know. It's huge. "

   " Do you not like it? "

   " I didn't say that. It's just huge. I could never afford this kind of house. "

   " Why not? "

   " Cause after my parents passed away I started working to stay at the house I'm in. That's how I provide for myself. I work. "

   " Oh. Maybe life will get better. "

   " Maybe. "

We walked up the stairs to his house. He opened the door and I walked inside first. Oliver followed behind me. He closed the door as we entered the house. 

   " You need rest. I can tell you're a little tired from the accident. "

   " Thanks. "

We walked upstairs and I followed him down the hallway. He opened a door and I walked inside. 

   " Wow. "

The room was very beautiful. The walls were F/c with a queen sized bed in the middle of the room. There was a glorious rug, a huge closet, and much more. The room looked expensive. There was a balcony with glass doors leading out to the balcony. 

   " This is a glorious room. "

   " Glad you like it. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.5K 35
Y/N L/N is a new student. She never expected to make new friends or get closed to somebody. but then she meets 7 boys. All of them becomes friends an...
23.1K 293 12
Y/N is a new junior at little hope high. threw out the year will spend time with his friends ,have to handle the most popular girl at school wanting...
325K 3.5K 14
(Y/n) gets transferred to a new school with his best friend, who is secretly in love with him. He quickly makes a lot of friends, and seems to have a...
256K 9.1K 49
(Y/n) opens her eyes to find out she's... dead? And she certainly isn't the only one. Everyone in the house seems to have their eyes on the new perso...