Santos | on my block

By spookyslady

In which the Diaz's big secret comes out , The Diaz family doesn't consist only of the two brothers Oscar & C... More

Cast + info
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
7. part two
8.
8. Part two
9.
‼️
10.
11.
11. part two
11. part three
12.
12. part two
12. part three
13.
14.
15.
15. part two
16.
17.
17. part two
18.
18. part two
19.
20.
21.
21. Part two
⏸
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
27. part 2
28.
28. part 2
29.
πŸ“’
30.
31.
‼️

4.

17K 280 87
By spookyslady

Next morning

Vida's POV
I felt the sunshine hit my face, ugh I forgot to close my curtains. I made my way out of bed and went into the hallway to see if Cesar and Oscar were up.

"Good morning twin, wow that feels weird to say, I can't believe we were born on the same day and look nothing alike" Cesar says

"That's because she looks like mom and you look like dad dumbass" Oscar says as he faces the stove making breakfast.

"Good morning manos" I say walking towards the table were Cesar was sitting.

"I made pancakes toda-" Oscar says as he turns around and is now facing the table where Cesar was sitting and I was standing rubbing my eyes. "The fuck you wearing Vida" he says in a loud voice.

"Uuuu my pjs duhhh what eles" I say as I pull back a chair and sat down.

"That ain't no clothes-" I cut of Oscar by saying

"Then what is it" and let out a little laugh

"The so called shirt is wayyyy to cropped, and the so called shorts are wayyyy to short".Oscar says as he serves us pancakes.

"Well I think it's look nice on you" Cesar says while he winks at me trying to make Oscar mad.

"See Oscar, be supportive of me like Cesar is" I say laughing.

"Ok ok, you can only wear it to sleep and in your room only because the guys are always over and I don't want them to get all excited" then we all burst out laughing.

"Hey I could of swore you didn't have that yesterday" Cesar points to the tear drop tattoo on my face. 'Shit I forgot all about my tattoos, yesterday I had covered them all with makeup' I thought to myself.

"Uuu I did it's just I always cover them with makeup" I nervously say

" Them, so you have more then one tattoo" Oscar say , he already knew about my face tattoo bc he would FaceTime me and plus he knew about me being in the santos and everything I had done relating to the gang.

"Yeh i have the tear drop on my face , a cross on the back of my ear and a little heart outline on my shoulder, a rose on my waist,a koi fish on my under boob and a "red string of fate tattoo" on my pinky" I say while looking down at my food.

^ most of the tattoos

"Shit and I thought I was the crazy Diaz" Oscar said as he eats.

"Shit I didn't even know you were in the santos, let alone that you killed someone and had tattoos" Cesar said in a low voice.

" umm well yeh that's that and plus my tia owns a tattoo shops so that's where I got all of my tattoos at" then we hear a knock at the door and Oscar goes to open it.
"Hello May I speak to Oscar Diaz"
"Yeh that's me"
"I'm we have your moving boxes"
"Okay set them in the lawn then I'll bring them in later"
"Okay" The guys take out all of my stuff and put them on the lawn,as Oscar goes back to sit down to eat. After we finish then we bring all of my stuff inside. As we take everything inside the guys and I catch up on everything, I tell them mostly everything that's happened with me and the tell me everything that's happened with them"

"I can't believe you became a santo before Cesar did" Oscar tells me as he brings the last box to my room where me and Cesar where on my bed exhausted.
"Yeh it was all quick and early" I say

"I think it's your time Cesar"Oscar says. Then they help me unpack and put things away.

"But can we keep it on the low, i mean The santos can know but I don't want anyone outside of them to know, I want some new friends that won't be afraid of being in my life"

"I guess, I'll have to speak with everyone"Oscar rolls his eyes.

"Speaking of friends my friends and I are hanging out today wanna come" Cesar asks

"Um" I look but at Oscar for permission.

"Yeh go on, you need new friends" Oscar smiles at me

"Okay then I'm down Cesar"

"Okay we leave at 8ish so once your done get ready" then the give me their phone numbers so we can keep in touch just in case of anything.

"Okay" I say then they leave my room so I can organize my clothes, they didn't want to see my under clothes and I didn't want them to see either. By the time I finish it's 5 so I start to get ready. I didn't exactly know where we were going to I everything simply.

^vida's outfit

Cesar's POV
How I'm I ganna tell the squad about Vida I don't think I have ever mentioned it to them that I had a twin sister. I decided to text the group chat to see where we ganna meet up at.

Squad🍻
Me: so where are we meeting at ?
Ruby 🤝: if y'all want my house since it's in the middle of all of our
Monse💕: sounds good
Jamal💰: what time?
Me: 8ish
Jamal💰: Okay
Me: i have something to tell/show you guys...
Monse💕: what? What happened? Are you okay?
Ruby🤝: spill the chisme compa
Jamal💰: if it's a secret don't say anything, you know I can't do secrets
Me: it's not, well it's kind of was but not anymore, I'll explain at Ruby's place
Ruby🤝:ok
Monse💕:ok
Jamal💰: ok

It's about 7:50 and I go check up on my sister to see if she's ready.
"Hey you ready" I knock the door which opens by its self.

"Yeh Im ready" Vida says as she gets up from her bed.

"Okay so before we go we need to talk" I say nervously .

"what's up" Vida says as she makes me sit next to her on her bed.

"So I don't really think I ever talk about you to my friends and I don't know how they are going to react, I texted them saying I had something to tell them once we get there.

"Oh ok, don't worry if they don't want me I'll just come home" Vida says so calmly

"Oh no don't worry about that, they'll like you but they might get mad at me because we always fight for stupid reasons"

"Oh ok, but remember no one can know Im a santo" Vida says with a very serious face.

"Of course" I reassure her ,then we walk out to the living room where Oscar is at watching tv, we tell him we'll be back and he nods. Then off we go to Ruby's which was only across the street and a house down.

Vida's POV
Im so nervous, once we cross the street I can already see a group of there other teens outside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.4K 247 14
"It's bittersweet to think about the damage that we do 'Cause I was going down, but I was doing it with you Yeah, everything we broke, and all the tr...
204K 4.8K 34
"Hey Dad," Bria sighed. "I'm coming home." *TRIGGER WARNING; SEXUAL ASSAULT AND DOMESTIC VIOLENCE* Chapter 10
3.6K 102 12
Antonio Guzman definitely wasn't the type to keep secrets, especially not from his best friend Oscar Diaz. But still, there was one thing, one person...
780 23 18
Ryan has to move in with her big brother, whom she hasn't seen in 12 years, when her mother passes away from cancer. What happens when one party turn...