Undeniably | ✓

Da sharnahespinosa

| Highest ranking : #3 in Teen Fiction | | Highest ranking : #20 in Romance | | Highest ranking : #1 in Teen... Altro

Undeniably in love with the bad boy
Cast/Characters
Chapter One| Gracie
Chapter Two| Like Dead
Chapter Three| You're really comfy
Chapter Four| Cute boys & pizza
Chapter Five| Spit it out babe
Chapter Six| I'm pregnant
Chapter Seven| Rosie's diner
Chapter Eight| See you round cutie
Chapter Nine| Come get your friend, he's annoying
Chapter Ten| Sorry that's not on the menu
Chapter Eleven| Did he just try kiss me?
Chapter Twelve| Nothing about me is little
Chapter Thirteen| You owe me
Chapter Fourteen| They're attached like damn glue
Chapter Fifteen| Shut up nerd
Chapter Sixteen| He's mine
Chapter seventeen| A ball flew into my head
Chapter Eighteen| Poor salad
Chapter Nineteen| I'm sure if I was in your bed your legs wouldn't be closed
Chapter Twenty| Somewhere you're not
Chapter Twenty One| Baby steps
Chapter Twenty Two| The bad boy took me to the beach
Chapter Twenty Three| Egotistical Jerk
Chapter Twenty Four| Caleb's going to kill me
Chapter Twenty Five| Detective Grace
Chapter Twenty Six| You're both whipped
Chapter Twenty Seven| You wanna play this game?
Chapter Twenty Eight| Go take a cold shower
Chapter Twenty Nine| There's no harm in that, Gracie
Chapter Thirty| Take your clothes off
Chapter Thirty One| It was a mistake
Chapter Thirty Two| I told you i'd win for you
Chapter Thirty Three| Friends
Chapter Thirty Four| Can I kiss you?
Chapter Thirty Five| I kind of wanna kiss you again
Chapter Thirty Six| Just friends
Chapter Thirty Seven| You have groupies
Chapter Thirty Eight| Gray Gray
Chapter Thirty Nine| Pinky promise
Chapter Forty| Boys have cooties
Chapter Forty One| Gracie, baby
Chapter Forty Two| Boy space friend
Chapter Forty Three| I love the way that sounds, baby
Chapter Forty Four| Round two?
Chapter Forty Five| Was he big?
Chapter Forty Six| Can I drive this car off a cliff?
Chapter Forty Seven| Those chips look good
Chapter Forty Eight| That's my girl
Chapter Forty Nine| My bed will be cold without you
Chapter Fifty| My Girlfriend
Chapter Fifty One| Not right now Gray
Chapter Fifty Two| This ones a keeper
Chapter Fifty Three| Roses are red, violets are blue
Chapter Fifty Four| Grayson's going to love it
Chapter Fifty Five| My little angel
Chapter Fifty Six| Only for you baby
Chapter Fifty Seven| Prom?
Chapter Fifty Eight| Hey, I liked those!
Chapter Fifty Nine| How's Taylor treating him?
Chapter Sixty| I love you
Chapter Sixty One| I love you too
Chapter Sixty Two| Where's the rest of it?
Chapter Sixty Three| Eli and Hunter
Chapter Sixty Four| I thought it was a shark
Chapter Sixty Five| You're doing great sweetie
Chapter Sixty Six| Baby girl
Chapter Sixty Seven| Merry Christmas
Chapter Sixty Eight (Part Two)| New year
Chapter Sixty Eight (Part Three)| New year, same sex
Chapter Sixty Nine| Please don't leave
Epilogue
Bonus chapter
My Other Works
Please Read!

Chapter Sixty Eight (Part One)| New York

160K 2.6K 3.5K
Da sharnahespinosa

"With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand and hand with all our fears up on the edge"

-We The Kings

G R A Y S O N ' S P O V

Status: unedited

I sighed in relief as we exited the plane. I could tell Grace was over the plane ride already by the loud exhale released from her lips as we depart from the plane, walking in a slim, extensive line down the corridor attached to the entrance and exit door of the plane.

I held my hand out behind me, my other hand occupied with my suitcase.

Gracie immediately placed her tiny hand on mine. I enclosed my hand around hers, pulling her gently along with me until the corridor opened up to the rest of the airport.

The ride here was only two hours though it felt far longer. I bought us premium economy flights, so there were TV's on the back of the seats in front of us.

I watched movies almost the entire time. Gracie was anxious at the start, due to the fact she's never been on an aeroplane before. She was a mixture of excitement and anxiousness as the plane took off and she was like this for half the ride.

She kept blabbering on about how excited and grateful she was, though in between she would complain she feels like an elephant is stomping around in her stomach.

It got to the point where she was being repetitive and speaking too fast for me to process, so I zoned out, pulling the arm rest up so I could pull her flush against my side and she was instantly the calmest she had been so far, not long after she fell asleep.

We stepped onto an escalator, her still behind me with her hand linked with mine, until we reached the bottom and we stepped off, the wheels on our suitcases jumping over the metal and onto the tiled flooring.

Gracie was quiet as we made our way through the gigantic airport. Thankfully there were no more customs to go through and we were able to keep our suitcases on the plane considering our luggage is relatively small.

I didn't have much to take from Riverview to Florida, just a few shorts and pants, the photobook Gracie got me for Christmas and that's really it, everything else I'll leave at home for when I come back, and I'll buy new stuff there.

Though I'm sure Gracie will be the complete opposite, she is quite a minimalist though I'm sure when it comes to here actually leaving, she's going to try pack her entire bed in there, frame and all.

We exited the airport and we were instantly met with coldness, and snow.

I hailed a cab and we both put our suitcases in the boot of the taxi before getting in the back together.

As the driver started the car and began driving, I stared down at Gracie's tiny hand. It was so damn small. My hands were already big, but that looked enormous compared to hers.

I directed my eyes to her. Her head was as always, leaning against the window as she stared out at the scenery flying by with wide eyes, like everything she was seeing is foreign, though to her it was.

I've been here briefly, when I was younger. I think I was eight, that's ten years ago so the memories are rather vague.

I can't wait to see the way her eyes light up when she sees the hotel room, I booked us, or hear the way she moans when I fuck her multiple times in the hotel room.

It was about a half an hour to forty minute drive until we were far into the wonders of New York city. We were surrounded by tall silver skyscrapers, endless amounts of high end shops, the occasional baker and coffee shop or book shop.

It was the opposite of Riverview. There is not a single skyscraper in Riverview, not a single designer shop or there's probably no more than two coffee shops.

There are so many people here, rushing down the sidewalks and crowding the shops. New York is different, it's living, always moving.

Eventually, we pulled up on the side of the street directly in front of our hotel I booked for us. I quickly exited the car before rushing around to the other side and opening Gracie's door for her with a large grin as she stared up at me with excited eyes and a large smile.

I slammed the door shut before the Taxi driver got out and opened the boot for us.

I yanked my black suitcase out of the boot of the car before lifting Gracie's out and closing the boot, thanking the driver before handing him a fifty dollar note, telling him to keep the change before we stepped onto the footpath as I grabbed her hand once again.

"Grayson. . ." she whispered, staring up at the tall, elegant building in front of her, "I can't believe you did all of this."

I smiled, kissing the top of her head before heading towards the transparent double doors, nudging the door open, waiting for Gracie to get inside before closing the door.

The interior in the lobby was all muted colours, it all felt warm, both visually and physically. The couches and seats were all a toned down orange and the lighting wasn't too bright, it was dimmed.

I headed straight over to the tall desk, Gracie immediately rushing to stand next to me like a child whom was afraid she'd miss out on something exciting.

I found it cute how she had to go on to her tippy toes to be able to properly see over the desk.

"Can't you see properly, shorty?" I teased.

She narrowed her eyes at me, though her lips were fighting against the scowl plastered on her face.

"Shut up," she murmured, sarcasm dripping from each word.

A lady came out from the door behind the desk, walking over to us with a polite smile.

"Welcome to the Opal Hotel, is there anything I can do for you?" she spoke softly.

She was your average middle-aged receptionist, blunt haircut, glasses and proper tone of voice. Her name badge read "Lynn". That's my aunts name.

"Uh, yeah." I murmured, "I have a room booked for the next three nights."

She nodded, clicking something on her computer, "Name?"

"Grayson Snow."

She nodded once again before sliding a draw open and handing me a singular silver key, "Your room is Q1 on the nineteenth floor, as booked. I hope you enjoy your stay."

I smiled in response, taking the key out of her hands before heading directly over to the elevator, which was pretty much right next to the desk, pressing the button before is dinged shortly after and the metal doors opened.

We both stepped in and I pressed the button with the number nineteen on it.

I can't wait for Gracie to see the room. It was as expensive as fuck, but I won't let her know that. I booked the penthouse for us because it's the last time we'll be together for a while, and she's worked so damn hard this year, she's been my saviour all year. She deserves it.

She got a scholarship, she managed to flow through the year was perfect grades whilst maintaining a job and a relationship. I don't know how she did it.

I barely passed most of my classes, if I hadn't been so good at football, I wouldn't have gotten a scholarship for anything.

I looked at the pictures for every single suite and I knew this one had to be the one. I know Gracie would be perfectly happy sleeping next to a trashcan as long as I was there, but I couldn't help myself.

I have so much shit I want to do with her in the three days we're here, and she's going to love every second of it. I hope.

The elevator went up and up until it finally stopped, and the elevator dinged once again, signalling that we could exit.

We stepped out, revealing a short hallway consisting of no more than six doors, though ours was the closest to the elevator.

I placed the key in the keyhole, twisting it before I heard a click and removed the key to open the door slowly.

Gracie couldn't compress her excitement any longer as she pushed the door completely open, her jaw dropping instantly as she saw the room in front of her. I was pretty speechless too, because I'm actually here now. It was merely two months ago that I was looking at the pictures of this room.

"Oh my god!" she squealed, running into the room as I followed behind her, kicking the door shut.

The first thing you saw when you enter the room was a large, plush white L shaped couch with flesh toned cushions followed by a coffee table and a fifty-six inch smart TV, a elegant, white fireplace underneath it.

Closest to the door was a kitchen which was probably the same size as my kitchen at home, if not bigger. Though, we probably won't be using this kitchen the slightest considering I'll be taking her out for dinner and most nights and for breakfast we'll get room service.

I instantly notice the aesthetic of the entire room was white and silver. The couch was white, the coffee table was reflective-like a mirror. There were small decorations on the bench consisting on a silver candle holder and white roses.

Though the main reason I chose this room, the reason I knew my girl would love it, stands right in front of me.

The view. There were no small windows, or wall separating the suite from the rest of the world. The entirety of what would usually be a wall in a normal room, was a window.

From the floor to the ceiling and completely across was glass, giving a perfect view of the entirety of New York. You could see the Empire State building, everything.

I dropped my luggage on the floor as Gracie turned around from the windows to face me, her face lit with excitement as she sprinted towards me before leaping into the air and wrapping her arms and legs around me.

I grunted, placing my hands on her ass to hold her up, smiling as she covered my face in kisses.

"Gray," she murmured as she kissed my jaw, "I. Love. You." She said, placing a kiss to my skin in between each word.

I grinned, "I love you too, Gracie." I said, "You haven't seen all of it yet though,"

I walked over to the only other door in the suite, it was directly next to the kitchen.

She kept her arms securely around my neck as I kept my hands on her, using my elbow to push the door handle down, revealing the room.

The room was extremely large, larger then necessary but it was fucking worth the money.

Against the wall to the right of me, was a king sized bed clad with a crisp white duvet, a mirrored bedside table on each side then directly in front of the bed was another floor-to-ceiling window and another fireplace on the wall closest to the door followed by a wardrobe.

Lastly, there was a door on the left side of the bed which I'm assuming lead to an equally large bathroom.

She squealed once again, attempting to remove herself from me, though I wouldn't allow it as I held her flush against me, walking over to the bed before releasing her, sending her flat against the lush bed with a thump.

Her messy bun loosened, causing a few strands of hair to stray away from the bun, framing her face perfectly.

She wore such a simple outfit to the airport, black leggings and a grey shirt, though she got cold on the flight, so I gave her my hoodie. She still looked beautiful though, no matter how many or little amount of clothing she had on her masterpiece of a body.

I stood between her legs which were dangling off the edge of the bed before leaning forward, placing myself between her legs as I bought my face closely to hers, placing a soft kiss against her lips.

"I hope you like it, Gracie."

Her lips split into a full blown grin, revealing her white teeth, "I love it." She expressed, "This all feels too good to be true. I don't deserve you, Grayson."

I shook my head, placing my hand on her cheek as I ran my thumb over her soft, pale skin. Her eyes instantly fluttering shut, her long dark eyelashes brushing the tops of her cheeks.

Her words meant so much to me. I don't want to sound sensitive but it kind of hurt. It all feels too good to be true, because it is. This is all perfect, the next three days will be perfect, but after that it's over.

There's no more seeing each other everyday at school, no more sitting together at lunch or bringing her to my house after school.

No more hanging out with each other and all of our friends. There will be no more football practice for hours on end. Gracie won't be sitting there anymore watching me like I'm the most interesting thing in the world.

I can't go into Caleb's room and play video games with him then sneak into my girlfriends' room afterwards.

It's not just Gracie I'll miss; I'm going to miss Caleb a-fucking-lot too. He's been there for me since freshman year, he's an idiot and I'm pretty sure staring at his TV for so long has killed most of his braincells, but he's a good guy, and as much as I don't want to admit it. I'll miss him a lot.

It's so hard leaving so many good things behind, but it's life. We evolve and things change.

Knowing what the best year of my life has been, is all about to change as soon as the date changes to the first of January.

It fucking sucks, but I just have to remind myself that the future is going to be great, if not better. I'm going to get into the NFL, I'm going to visit Gracie whenever I can and on extended holidays, I'll go to Riverview and see my friends and family.

It just makes me sick knowing the girl directly in front of me-well below me, isn't going to be a part of my everyday routine now. I won't be able to see her beautiful face anymore, it'll be more of a monthly thing, depending on our schedules.

"Grayson?" she said softly, her angelic voice pulling me out of my thoughts, "Are you okay?"

I nodded, pulling myself off her, flopping on the mattress next to her.

"Mm," I replied.

She crawled on top of me, placing her knees on either side of my torso, "I know what you're thinking." She murmured.

I raised an eyebrow, of course she does.

"What am I thinking?"

She bit her lip, "You're thinking about going off to college and leaving everything behind." She said simply, "I've been thinking about it a lot too."

I sighed, placing my hands behind my head, "It's just so fucking hard, Gracie." I said honestly, "I'm going to miss you so fucking much."

She pouted, her eyes becoming watery and red, "I'm going to miss you too." She said as she leant laid down on me, placing her head on my chest so she could listen to my heart beat, something I've notice she likes to do a lot.

"Baby," I murmured as she lifted her head slightly to look at me, "Let's just enjoy the next few days, okay?"

She sighed, but nodded, "Okay."

Tonight, I'm taking her out. We used to do such spontaneous things together, things we wouldn't usually do, that's what brought us together, so I want to do something like that again.

But I don't want to take her for another few hours, so I need to find a way to fill in that time.

Suddenly, soft snores were heard coming from Gracie, when I then realised, she had fallen asleep on my chest.

I mean I had sex in mind as a way of passing time, not sleeping but I guess that works.

***

"Gray!"

I rolled onto my side, "Go away,"

"Fine, we won't have sex then."

My eyes flew open and I jumped up immediately, all sleep deprivation instantly leaving my body. I was surprised to see Gracie standing in front of me wearing the same leggings and shirt she had fallen asleep in.

"Well that worked better than I thought," she muttered.

I raised an eyebrow, "You lied?"

She cowered away, the look of amusement instantly vanishing from her face as she shook her head slowly, until I had her pinned up against the wall, my arms on either side of her small figure, encaging her between my arms.

Of course, she's the one who fell asleep originally and she's the one waking me up.

"I didn't u-uhm I-"

I smirked, "You what, Gracie?"

She bit her lip, drawing her eyes away from mine, to look at the ground.

She's too innocent and cute for her own good.

"I-I thought that we could have a b-bath," she stuttered, her cheeks turning red.

Aww.

I dropped my arms from the wall, placing them on her ass before hoisting her up so she had her arms and legs around me just like earlier-before I walked over to the shiny black door directly next to the bed before kicking the door open, revealing a perfectly clean bathroom.

Now this is one thing I didn't see on the pictures on the website.

There was a lone standing bathtub, it was deep and long, then a metre behind it were two sinks and then against the right wall was a glass shower big enough to fit my entire friend group in.

But, to the left was another one of those enormous windows, except it was tinted due to privacy reasons-obviously.

We had woken up at the perfect time because the sun was beginning to set, and you could see the warm canvas of colours fading beyond the towers and skyscrapers.

I'm not one to melt at the sight of a sunset, but I know Gracie is a sucker for a sunset.

"Grayson," Gracie whispered as she tugged at the hem of my shirt, the warm coloured sunset illuminating the room, making it seem golden which reflected beautifully against her glowy skin.

I smiled, tugging the shirt over my head, tossing it on to the tiled floor. Her eyes widened, as they always do when she see's me without a shirt, it's the same way I stare at her twenty four seven.

She unzipped my pants for me before tugging them down and I kicked them off, leaving me in my boxers, she seemed to stop there, a wave of nervousness consuming her.

I smirked, running a hand through my hair to get the stray strands of hair out of my eyes, "Go on, baby."

She gave me an innocent smile before slipping her forefinger beneath the waistband and tugging them down to my knees, I then kicked them off.

Now it's my turn.

One of my many favourite things, is to undress her.

I grinned down at her as I tugged my maroon hoodie off her, then her shirt. I placed my large hands on her waist, twisting her around before running my hands up her back, placing a soft kiss on the crook of her neck as I unclasped her bra, placing my hands on her shoulders before running my palms down her arms until I had slid the straps off her fingertips, leaving her chest bare.

I then twisted her back around, capturing her deep hazel orbs with mine and she tilted her head to see me properly.

I did as she had merely a minute ago, placing my forefingers under the waistband of her leggings, getting the hem of her underwear under there too before yanking them both down her legs.

"You're beautiful," I whispered, taking a step back to analyse her physique.

My eyes swept from her messy bun to her plump lips to her large bust to her slim waist to her tiny tummy, she has little stretch marks on her hips and scars on her knees from falling so much, but it just makes her all more gorgeous to me.

I love everything from the tiny birthmark on the back of her thigh, or the freckles that scatter across her nose. You can barely see them unless you look closely.

I love her tiny button nose and her rounded, perfectly stout lips and her chubby cheeks. I love her flat stomach and her tiny hands.

She's so unbelievably perfect.

Gracie being as amazing as she is, had already filled up the bathtub, though I couldn't tell how much was actually water, it looked like she dumped an entire bottle of soap in there.

I raised one leg over the edge of the bath before placing my foot in the water, the temperature was perfect, not too hot, not too cold.

I sat down, carefully. My legs were slightly too long, but it's okay.

Gracie got in, afterwards, placing herself between my legs, her back resting against my chest.

I ever-so-gently, tugged the hair-tie out of her hair, her long, dark hair cascading down her back and into the water.

I smiled, twirling a strand of her silky hair with my finger, causing a shiver to shoot down her spine.

I grabbed her hair in a bunch, moving it to the side so I had access to her neck. I used having all her hair in my hand to my advantage, tugging it slightly so her head was tilted, before latching my lips onto her neck, sucking and kissing softly, leaving a mark, earning a soft moan from her.

"Gracie," I whispered as I traced from behind her ear down to her shoulder.

She leant back, resting the back of her head against my chest, "Hmm?"

"Would you ever get a tattoo?"

She stayed quiet for a moment before shrugging, "I never thought about it," she answered honestly, "Why?"

"Just wondering," I smirked.

After that, we stayed mostly silent, being too consumed by the sunset in front of us-well she was-I was more consumed by the girl between my legs, completely naked in a bath full of bubbles with me.

Fuck, I'm obsessed with her.

Eventually the sun began to fade into complete darkness, which was an equally amazing view, though I had an exciting night planned ahead of us, so I decided to get out.

I walked over to the sink, noticing the travel sized shampoo and conditioner placed on the countertop neatly, grabbing them before popping open the shampoo before squirting decent amount onto the palm of my hand.

Gracie sunk down into the bath, the water rushing over every inch of her skin and through every strand of hair, before she resurfaced with completely wet hair.

I stood at the edge of the bathtub, placing my hands on her head, massaging the substance into her dark hair.

She tilted her head back, sending the most angelic smile my way, in which I smirked in reply.

"Wash it out," I murmured slowly.

She dipped into the water once again, running her hands through her hair several times to make sure none is left in her hair.

Next, I squirted some conditioner in my hand, distributing it all throughout her hair until it felt smooth.

Whilst she washed that out too, I exited the bathroom and headed into the living area, where I had left my luggage before dragging it back into the bedroom-along with Gracie's-unzipping it then pulling out a pair of black ripped jeans, a plain white shirt and a grey Adidas jumper just cause it's fucking freezing outside.

I unzipped her suitcase next, I was surprised to see she actually didn't pack that much; just a hair brush, toothbrush (in other words, all her toiletries) and her white converse, her black ones, the dress I bought her and a few baggy shirts.

She's probably saving space so she can kidnap all my hoodies.

I pulled out her white dress I bought her for Christmas, laying it out on the bed for her, along with the first bra and underwear, I saw which just so happened to be hot as fuck.

I had just slipped my boxers and jeans on, when Gracie entered the room with a small white towel wrapped around her.

Her lips parted as she saw me, directing her gaze elsewhere as she walked over to the bed, picking up the dress and white lacey undergarments I chose her.

She dropped the towel, slipping the underwear on then the bra which all looked perfect on her. As sexy as she looks in nothing but a Victoria's Secret set, I've been fucking dying to see her in that dress.

I threw my shirt over my head then my jumper.

She slipped the dress up her legs, sliding her arms through the straps before turning around, "Can you zip it up, please."

I walked over to her, placing my left hand on the small of her back, using the right hand to pull the zip up until it reached the top of the dress.

She turned back around to face me, and she looked more perfect in it then I thought. It fit her perfectly, it was tight up the top, but it flared out at the waist, so she was still comfortable.

"Fuck, you look beautiful." I smirked as I grabbed her hand, twirling her around.

She giggled, "You don't look too bad yourself."

I rolled my eyes, chuckling before plopping myself down on the bed, scrolling through my phone as she continued to get ready. I replied to a few texts Caleb had sent me, just asking if we had a safe flight and arrived okay.

By the time I was done, she had brushed through her hair, applied some mascara and lip balm and put on a denim jacket to keep herself somewhat warm, along with some sheer stockings and her white converse.

I pulled myself off the cloud-like bed, quickly slipping on my shoes, making sure I had my wallet before exiting the penthouse and getting in the elevator, pressing the button for the lobby.

We exited the double doors, revealing the fast paced city itself. People were still crowding the footpath and the road was still covered by cars.

I took the time to quickly open Google maps on my phone, searching up the name of the place I want to go, seeing it was about five minutes up the road, before locking my phone and slipping it back in my back pocket.

Gracie grabbed my hand with hers as we began walking, "Grayson, where are we going?" she asked, a hint of nervousness in her voice.

I grinned, "You'll see."

We continued to walk for a few minutes until I noticed the small black shop.

I smirked, pulling Gracie over to the shop, "Pinpoint Art"

"No!" Gracie screeched as I pulled her into the parlour.

The interior was average, checkered flooring, black walls covered in framed pictures of tattoo's and a few waiting chairs then a counter near the back wall with a lady with short neon green hair, several facial piercings and from what I could see from here, her body was covered in tattoos.

"C'mon," I whined, turning to face her, seeing her completely horrified expression.

She shook her head vastly, "I should've known you were up to something," she scowled, "No, Grayson."

I pouted as she narrowed her eyes, knowing she always gives in when I pout.

"I hate you," she sighed, "Just a little one."

I nodded, excitedly.

I walked over to the front counter, grabbing the lady's attention, "Hi! How can I help you tonight?"

"Uh, me and my girl were wanting a tattoo, do we have to book or-"

She cut me off, "Of course not, today we've had barely any customers, come right through. Do you have anything in mind?"

Gracie shook her head, whilst I nodded, "Yeah, I do."

She smiled, "Just come right through,"

We followed her through the door next to the counter, revealing a large room with several tattoo chairs. It was a pretty sick room; the lighting was blue and there were tattoo sketches all over the walls and mirrors.

She led us both to separate chairs though they were near each other. I thought this would make Gracie anxious, but it didn't, she seemed surprisingly calm though I'm sure she was a nervous havoc inside, she was just hiding it, so she appeared confident.

I didn't have anything meaningful in mind, which I know you should have when getting a tattoo, but I didn't, I just knew I wanted one. I guess there was a slight meaning, but it was nothing deep.

The lady gave me a piece of paper and a pencil so I could draw out what I wanted whilst Gracie flipped through a book since she had no idea what she wanted.

I handed her the piece of paper, she smiled before going over to the work station in the back corner and drawing it up herself, better.

She walked through another door which was connected to this room, coming out with another guy, handing him the stencil of my tattoo, before he came over to me and she went over to Gracie.

"So, man. Where do you want it?"

"Right here," I pointed to my forearm, the inside of my arm.

He nodded.

After that he instructed for me to lay back, getting my arm in a comfortable position before putting an outline on my arm and getting to work. It actually didn't hurt; I mean I knew I wouldn't feel anything regardless but it kind of felt like nothing.

I looked over to Gracie, shocked to see she had pulled her dress down so her upper half was exposed, thankfully she had a bra on.

She was laying on her side, but I couldn't see what she was getting tattooed.

My tattoo took about forty minutes because it was about six centremetres.

It's a rose.

I got a rose tattooed and it looked just how I had imagined it.

It was just below the crevasse of my arm. The stem was small and had a slight wave to it, the attached to the stem was a small, closed rose.

It symbolises my mom; Rose. I'm sure if this hadn't been such a spare of the moment thing, I would have thought of something more meaningful.

"Thanks man,"

The man grinned as he bandaged it up, "All good, bro. I hope you like it."

I nodded, pulling myself off the chair. Gracie still wasn't done so I sat down on one of the chairs against the wall and went on my phone until she was finished, which was shortly after.

She stood in front of the floor length mirror on the wall, holding her arms up so she could see the tattoo.

I stood up, walking over to her so I could see it, and I was amazed when I did.

She smiled as she saw my reflection in the mirror, "Do you like it?"

I got closer analysing it. It was a wave, not just the outline of a wave but a proper wave, it was so intricate. She had tattooed the curve of the wave, the ripples and the foam, it looked so realistic, yet it wasn't too big, it was right on her side, just underneath her bra.

It was perfect for her. I know how much she loves the beach. That's why I'd take her to Stonetown Bay so much. I'd always admire the way she studied each wave, watching it with such joy as the wave flew through the air then sunk into the rest of the ocean.

"I love it, baby."

She grinned in response, allowing the lady to bandage her up before she was able to put her dress on properly and her jacket.

After that, we both thanked them and I paid for the both of us though not without Gracie arguing that she at least wanted to pay half, but I didn't let her.

We exited the tattoo parlour, walking down the street to no where in particular, in search of a restaurant to go to for dinner.

The next half an hour was spent walking around aimlessly, talking and laughing at each other, freezing because of the snow. Gracie was falling in love with this city more and more every second that passed.

"Can we go in there!" she squealed, pointing to a cute little coffee shop across the road.

I nodded, grabbing her hand before running across the street, several cars honking at us.

I opened the door for her, she was fast to enter the café as was I.

As soon as I entered, I was hit with warmth causing goose bumps to arise on my skin.

The café was cute. If Gracie was a café, she'd be this café.

The interior was mostly dark wood. Both the right and left wall was concealed by a floor to ceiling length bookshelf, completely filled with books and a few tables and chairs on each side then the counter up the back of the shop.

Gracie ran straight over to the books on the right wall, scanning each and every one excitedly whilst I walked up to the counter and ordered us two hot chocolates, I know she doesn't like coffee.

I wasn't sure what we could have dinner wise from a café, so I just left it, we'll find something else to eat on the way home or we'll get room service.

I sat down at the table closest to where Gracie was, watching her with a wide smile as she skimmed through the pages of "To kill a mockingbird" watching as her eyes lit up as she read the synopsis.

Shortly after, a waiter came over with our drinks. I sipped on it, the hot liquid burning my tongue.

"Gracie," I shouted, capturing her attention. She snapped her eyes towards me, looking like a dear caught in headlights when I nodded to the hot chocolate on the table, waiting to be drunk.

She smiled, sliding the book back onto the shelf before walking over to the table and seating herself down, sipping the hot chocolate before moaning in delight.

"Thank you, Grayson." She grinned, "For everything."

I leant back in my seat, "Anytime, baby."

We sipped on our drinks quietly, the setting was calming, being surrounded by literature, having a window next to us where we could see snowflakes falling onto the asphalt sidewalk, whilst the room filled with the aroma of coffee beans and freshly baked muffins.

I can't believe the first day is almost over, I just hope the next two days go slower.

Hiiiiiii 💗💖💘

I hope you liked this chapter, the next one will be up in a few days ♥

Also I just quickly wanted to apologise for how off my uploading schedule has been, I've been so much time and effort into this book, once I'm finished (in two chapters) I'll be back to the usual Wednesday and Saturday schedule whilst writing The Halo Effect.

Anyways love you all, please let me know what you thought & remember to vote, comment & follow me 🌟

Oh.. And thank you so much for 300k. I have eternal love for each and every one of you 💘

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1.3M 37.4K 50
Sometimes, the guy falls in love first. Deeply. In kindergarten, she gave him a flower. She forgot her kindness, but he would always remember. No ma...
640K 21.5K 53
"Do they not say that a good friendship builds on a ground of lies?" I joke, lightening the mood immediately as his green eyes glint in humor and a s...
3.2M 79.9K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...
85.7K 1.2K 31
Enemies to lovers❤️ Imagine if your worst enemy would move in RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HOUSE? This book about Grayson and Isabella will tell you how she ex...