The Third Hatake: A Naruto Fa...

Galing kay jarodlikestowrite

Naruto Hatake, the son of Kakashi and his mother is unknown. He's very much like his father, sarcastic, funny... Higit pa

Chapter 1: The Third Hatake
Chapter 2: Uchiha
Chapter 3: Academy
Chapter 4: Fight
Chapter 5: The Power of Three
Chapter 6: True
Chapter 7: Demon of the Hidden Mist
Chapter 8: Life
Chapter 9: Kekkei Genkai
Chapter 10: Changes
Chapter 11: From Within
Chapter 12: Coarse Sand
Chapter 13: Sign
Chapter 14: Mares
Chapter 15: Blanks
Chapter 16: Exams
Chapter 17: The Smell of Snakes
Chapter 18: Preliminaries Suck
Chapter 19: Killshot
Chapter 20: Sad
Chapter 21: Wanderer
Chapter 22: The Title of Winner
Chapter 23: Invisible
Chapter 24: Storm
Chapter 25: Promises Kept
Chapter 26: Aftermath
Chapter 27: 3 Years Later
Chapter 28: Village Hidden in the Mind
Chapter 29: Nonfiction
Chapter 30: Allies or Enemies
Chapter 31: Flipping a Coin
Chapter 32: Mission
Chapter 33: Rocks
Chapter 34: Wind vs. Lightning
Chapter 35: Life
Chapter 36: Madness
Chapter 37: Misery
Chapter 38: Return
Chapter 40: Flowing
Chapter 41: Old Faces
Chapter 42: A Real Coup
Chapter 43: Enigma
Chapter 44: The Final Battle
Chapter 45: The Finale
Chapter 46: The Sixth Hokage
Epilogue

Chapter 39: Comparison

3.5K 109 61
Galing kay jarodlikestowrite

Sasuke watched as Naruto sat upon the tree branch, his elbow propped on his knee as he rested his cheek on his closed fist, gazing down at the village that was at the bottom of the mountain. This was his childhood best friend, who has just recently remembered who he was after leading a different life and had to watch his own daughter die, it was bizarre, to say the least. 

"Naruto," Sasuke began, thinking of his words carefully seeing as how Naruto was a little bit unstable at the moment. "What are we doing?" Naruto closed his one eye and sighed before standing up. 

"Don't worry about it. Just listen to me." Sasuke felt his eyes narrow instinctively, anger bubbling in his stomach. 

"Now wait a-" He began shouting before he found a hand grasp his mouth tightly, shutting any argument he could've made up in an instant. Naruto's single Sharingan was peering into Sasuke's eyes as he held Sasuke up in the air as the teen began trying to pry his hand off of him. 

"Listen here and listen well, Sasuke. The only reason you are still alive is that you questioned Shisui's methods when he took ahold of Ellie, meaning you still have hope and that plague you call a clan hasn't completely sunken their claws into you deep enough yet, and you were my friend. But as you can see I'm not the same, and I will not hesitate to change my mind." He let go of Sasuke and turned around, his eye once again on the village. 

Sasuke fell to the ground, coughing a little bit as he tried to stand up straight, his eyes drifting to Naruto who was only a few feet in front of him. What the hell was that? That feeling that he was about to die at any given moment? That he was spared on a whim? What the hell was that? 

"Akatsuki, an organization your foolish older brother has taken control of rather easily." Naruto began speaking as he walked forward, motioning Sasuke to follow him. "Their mission is to hunt down the Jinchuuriki and extract the Bijuu that resides within them. This is probably just a ruse to get the Shinobi Nations to work together in order to stop the S-Rank Group, but it'll fail." 

"And this is relevant why?" Sasuke asked. 

"You're asking the right questions now," Naruto said, though his tone was indifferent as it has been the entire time. "At this moment, two powerful chakra signatures are in that village. One of them is undoubtfully from Mist, and for some reason, one is from Konoha, meaning that Itachi is there as well." Naruto turned his head, his Sharingan glowing in the dark of night. 

"Tell me Sasuke, ready for a family reunion?" 

Naruto walked down the village roadway, his eye seemed glazed over as he seemed unconsciously drawn towards a certain part of the small village, not even bothering to stop himself from bumping into people, drawing attention and angry looks from the villagers. 

Sasuke, who was trailing behind Naruto nervously was sending apologetic glances to those Naruto bumped into, rubbing his neck as he felt his annoyance spark up at the grey-haired teen. This wasn't the same Naruto he knew all those years back. This wasn't the same Naruto who would tolerate him over the rest of their peers, nor the Naruto who fought against Zabuza or saved the village against a transformed Shukaku. 

This wasn't even the Naruto who slaughtered men, women, and children without hesitation. Not the Naruto that killed almost an entire legion of underground Anbu Black Ops, including one of the Leaf's Elders, Danzo Shimura.

This was a different Naruto, a Naruto that Sasuke didn't know, and when Sasuke didn't know something, it unnerved him. 

This was a mysterious Naruto, to say the least. 

Naruto then bumped into somebody especially hard, and Sasuke was about to say something to apologize for his actions, but the man whirled around, gripping Naruto's shoulder roughly. 

"Apologize, now!" He demanded, his voice rough. He was a bulky man, about a head taller than Naruto, a head full of hair that was completely brown with speckled black dots all over it, making him look bizarre. He had on a black tank top and baggy tan pants with a single sword on his back. 

The glazed eye that belonged to Naruto cleared, the far off look no longer existed as he stopped walking. "I'm waiting!" The crowd stopped as the air around the Hatake was silent, a dark feeling clutches everyone's stomach. 

"It's funny, out of everyone you could've chosen to grab onto, you chose me. How pathetic," The man quickly found himself sitting on the dirt, skidding away a little bit as Naruto looked down at him, his one eye glaring at the man. "Don't touch me again, trash." Sasuke watched as the man stood up as he drew his sword before rushing Naruto at quicker speeds than Sasuke would've originally thought, making him unable to stop the man from swinging his sword upon Naruto. 

The thing that would happen next would forever be burned into Sasuke's mind for the rest of his life. 

The sword that the man was wielding shattered into thousands of pieces before it could even touch Naruto, and then Naruto slowly turned around and stabbed the man in the gut with his kunai, dragging it up a little bit as blood began spilling out of the man's mouth. 

"How does it feel to lose a child?" Naruto said in his indifferent tone before he slowly put a hand on the man's head, a large burst of purple chakra transferred from Naruto's hand into the man's skull, and he began screaming in pain before his head combusted, his brains and blood painting the ground, including everyone around them, red. 

Screams were heard as people began running from the grey-haired shinobi, people crying from the sheer terror while some puked at what they had just witnessed. Sasuke watched with wide eyes, blood that was not his trailing down his cheek as the man's torso fell to the ground. 

"And that's finished, let's go, Sasuke." Sasuke felt his hands ball up into fists. 

"What point was there to doing that?" He yelled, not caring if he would be punished or not. "You knew you could easily beat him yet you killed him! He was no threat to you at all so why?!" Naruto looked at Sasuke, a sinister feeling surrounding the teen. 

"Because I wanted to. Do you have a problem with that?" Sasuke glared at Naruto as he felt the air around him thin, a massive Killing Intent leaking from Naruto in waves that Sasuke hasn't felt since Shisui came back from apparently killing Naruto. 

"I," Sasuke got out, but all protest died in his mouth when he saw Naruto's Mangekyou activate. 

"Please refrain from threatening my people, Kioku of Stone, at least, not that one." Naruto turned his head and saw two figures dressed in black cloaks with red clouds littered all over them.

One of them looked as if a shark grew arms and legs with a large sword on his back that was covered in bandages. He wore a crossed-off Kiri headband, signifying his previous relations with the Mist Village. He had tiny beady eyes and a smirk on his face, revealing sharp teeth. 

The other, who Naruto recognized as his "killer", wore generally the same thing as the shark-man but instead had on a mask that swirled to one eye, revealing a Sharingan. 

"Is it because he's your little brother, Itachi?" Itachi, the masked man, only began laughing at Naruto's revelation. 

"Ah, so you aren't Kioku anymore, are you?" Naruto shook his head, earning another laugh from the Uchiha. "Yes, but you are no longer Naruto either. So the question persists," Itachi made a few hand signs before a surge of chakra came through the village, the wind picking up. "Who. Are. You?" 

"I'm nobody, just the person who's going to slaughter the entire Uchiha clan besides a select few and burn this fucked up world to the ground. Nothing much really." Sasuke took a step back, appalled by Naruto's words. 

"I, I can't let you do that." He stammered. "No, I won't let you! You can't kill my clan!" Itachi began laughing as he peered at the two childhood friends. "I let you kill the Uchiha in Iwa, including Shisui-senpai but that's because they killed your daughter!" 

"Shisui's dead?" Naruto only nodded his head, giving Itachi his answer. "That's. . .unfortunate." He muttered. 

"You're next," Naruto commented, taking out his sword, lightning sparking from it. Itachi tilted his head, his single visible eye peering into Naruto's own. 

"Ah, but how are you going to fight me, when you're too busy fighting your best friend and Kisame here," Naruto quickly turned around and intercepted Sasuke's sword with his own. 

"I'm sorry, but I've already lost Itachi once, I won't let you take him away from me!" 

"This is your choice," Naruto noted before a surge of lightning came across him, knocking Sasuke back as he took off his grey cloak, dropping it to the ground as he rolled his neck, cracking it. 

"So when I take you down, don't complain," His dead eye widened and he let a sinister smirk cross his face. "Then again, neither of you will be able to speak!" 

And done. How was it? Good? Bad? Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 

Anyways, yeah. FIght of Itachi, Kisame and Sasuke vs. Naruto, who will win? We shall see next chapter. 

So, yep.

Til next time my lil demons! 

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.1K 82 9
After the death of the Fourth Hokage and his Wife, Y/N started becoming alone. Y/N wasn't used to it, because it was quiet. The only household Y/N u...
866 9 8
Naruto was bullied and neglected by his own family, and mistreated by his twin brother leading Naruto to be forced out on the streets. One day Naruto...
71.4K 2.3K 43
Book One- Chiisai is a simple librarian who spends her days with little excitement. That is until she is assaulted in the very streets of her village...
6.2K 311 19
Ohayƍ! You're a 28 year old Jonin living in the Hidden Leaf Village. You've always played things by the book, never straying from what you were taugh...