You're My Only Shawty (comple...

By meetnaynay

Ellayah Neo Reyes who is also the billionaire son of Giovani Reyes. He was the well known hottie during high... More

You're My Only Shawty
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22

CHAPTER 23

871 21 0
By meetnaynay

4 years later

Ellayah's pov

"no no NO! i cannot make it. ruby is busy with her work and mom couldn't take care of the twins because she had to fly to Singapore all of sudden" One of the stuff from the bar called to inform that I have a meeting at 12pm.

"yes, let them know I couldn't make it. postponed the meeting date for me, thank you"

"daddaaaa!!!!"

"what is it Ariel?"

"Xavy took my toy!"

"I'll get you another one, wait here bunny"

/phone rings/

"not again, wait here ariel. I just have to pick this call and I'll get you the toy"

"hello? yes? no! My kids don't need to be advertised in a commercial..
..... I said no! you don't have to come over to talk. I made my decision. No!"

"dadda?"

"wait xavy, dadda is on the phone...... No fuck you and wait till I fucking make your fucking company shut!"

/end call/

"dadda?"

"yes xavier?"

"i want a fucken ice cream"

"what did you say?"

"i said i want a fuck ice cream"

"xavy, no. its not a good word to say, I'll get you an ice cream but don't use that word, its not nice xavy."

"hihi okay fuck you" he giggled and ran away.

Im so dead from ruby.

Ruby's POV

"yes thank you, It was a great shoot but I had to go home to my kids and husband"

"ah yes, Ariel and Xavier Reyes. the current most famous kids in the philippines "

"I know right, they are turning 3 in about 3 days from now" I am really proud of my kids. I always talk about them to almost everyone I meet.

I reached home to see my kids eating ice cream and watching movies with their dadda.

"oh my god, my babies!come here, give mama a kiss"

"mama" both of them ran and hug me while i tickle them.

"you did a great job taking care of our kids love"

"uhm ya, well im just gonna go to my bed then"

"okay love.... wheres mama's ice cream kidos"

"its a great fucken ice cream mama"

"what did you said xavy?"

"fucken mama"

"who. thought. you. that?"

"dadda"

"ELLAYAH NEO REYES!!"

"sorry na love..." he said while he started running around knowing Id chase him

"do I have to always remind you? may anak na tayo, we should be careful of what we said. come here before I hit you. Isa....."

"okay na, sorry na love" he wrap around his hands on me from the back. kissing my cheeks.

"do not ever do that again"

"okay love"

all of sudden, Ariel and xavy jump on us, hugging me and elly.

"ilove you mama" xavy and ariel said together.

"how about dada?" elly asked.

"no dadda" xavier answered

"yes dadda, Iloveyoutoo" Ariel said. Ariel has always been daddy's girl. Xavier on the other hand is a mama's boy.

we all laughed and ended up watching cartoons together. we're now a happy family but its not the end. Its just the start of the begining in our story.

Xavier Niel Reyes and Ariella Rose Reyes

-the end-

I might write a story about Xavy and Ariel soon. so stay tune for that. For those who wants to know claudia and Joshua reyes who is a also the eldest cousin of Ellayah's love story, you can go and check out "Maybe Its you".

thank you💖

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 8.1K 61
Because of her past experiences, Lisa Manoban acknowledges herself to be a nerd. And then there's Jeon Jungkook, who will enter her life.
17.3K 710 31
He is an Angel to everybody, A+ in studies and life. On the other hand, she is quite careless. Her parents adore him, that made her a little her jeal...
18.2K 699 24
He's my nerd, nobody else's all mine, but he doesn't know that..
12.8K 534 12
originally a Jpop fanfic Genre: Drama, Romance, Friendship -dramatic coming from me. -think of this as a drama/movie; used their real names so it'll...